Three's a Crowd - Group RP with Levy, Blue and Squeeze.

SqueezeBabe

Luke's sensitive fingers continued to rub and stretch out the flesh of Alec's knee. He could feel the scarring continue above the knee and was at least curious about the injury, but Alec seemed uncomfortable enough as it was, and he didn't want to press him just yet, after all, it seemed that there would be plenty of time to get to know him better. The knee started to feel less tight, but there wasn't a lot that Luke could do under the tight jeans. "You should really take them off y'know, I'd do a much better job than what I'm doing now" he said softly, "but for now, I think I've done a good enough job for you to at least be able to walk to your next appointment with the physio..." Luke slid his hands out from under the jeans and adjusted the cuff as he did so, getting up and stretching up to his full height in front of Alec, his shirt riding up slightly revealing the toned skin underneath.

"Gah, kneeling never gets any easier on me" he grumbled. "Ah yes, while I've got you here.... What did you give me last night? I've already resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to get my arse reamed for it, but it would be nice to know before someone in a lab coat tells me..." He gave Alec a lopsided grin, though the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. A drug test was no laughing matter at the best of times, and this time it could end up with quite serious results.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

Alec's mouth dropped open as he took in the sight of that healthily tanned, very nice abdomen, with his track pants riding low and his shirt riding up. He turned his eyes away and cleared his throat, shifting just a little on the bed, and crossing his arms. "Don't...worry about it, it wasn't major. It was just a pain killer; its fully sport operable, it's for internal pain. I can get my doctor to fax a note if you would like." He said, shuffling towards the edge of the bed, testing his ankle on the floor, thinking on how it would benefit him if he tried to stand.

"Thanks, I guess. That does feel better. My physio won't need to look at it, it just sort of drops occasionally. It's a...recurring injury."

Bryan looked over with a raise of the brows." Recurring? Uh..." There followed with a long pause on Bryan's behalf, his slender fingers flickering through the thin, almost transparent paper of his 'pocket urban french to english dictionary.' " Ah~ réapparaître " Bryan's lips curled into a positive, gentle smile." That's horrible... And surgery isn't an option either considering you're a runner...." Bryan caught sight of Luke's lifted shirt, exposed skin and turned a deep shade of red, rummaging through the dictionary as if to look for a word, averting his gaze. " If we were in France i knew a couple of medical professionals who worked with mega athletes, you know, tour de France and such." Bryan sighed." Just don't put it down too much, k' Aleeec~" bryan let the other's name ring out in between his teeth.

"A note to the clinic would be good. It's bad enough that my arse is going to get kicked anyway, it would be nice if they kicked it slightly less... I still need to sit on it to ride y'know" Luke grinned lopsidedly at his own lame joke. He casually leaned back against his chest of drawers, absentmindedly rubbing his stomach, lost in his thoughts for a moment. He perked up slightly as he noticed Alec moving to the end of the bed, tilting his head to the side as he studied him for a moment.

"You fell off a bike." he said suddenly. "Even road runners don't get cut up like that when they fall over... unless you got hit by a car..." It was almost an afterthought, Luke's mind flicking through the possibilities. "When runners fall, they fall face first. When cyclists come off their bikes, they come off sideways, which is why it's only one knee and not both." Luke raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to say more, but thought better of it... He smiled his dazzling smile and shrugged his shoulders, "But what would I know?" He said as he pushed himself off the furniture.

Cold, hard shock went through his veins, seemingly ice chorusing through his bloodstream. He noticeably stiffened, his body unmoving as he blatantly stared at Luke, sheer horror etched on his face for a split second. How did he know that? How had he found out? There was no one outside his family and a select group of professionals (and one man who should never have been in his life in the first place) who knew! How could this man have found out if-

His words echoed through his mind and he turned his eyes away, scowling to the floor as he moved to stand, shifting on his sore leg. "Yeah, well, you don't know shit," he snapped, dark blue eyes coming up to meet Luke's, and he was about to say more, stepping forward as if he were talking to his therapist, when he stumbled on his injured leg and into Bryan, giving a grunt of pain as his leg buckled slightly, his hands flying up to latch onto anything he could, being the swimmer's shirt and right arm.

It surprised Bryan, this sort of denial on Alec's behalf was easy to commit, to his surprise. Time died quickly when he had watched the man heave himself up in an attempt to regain his pride, fortunately, or not so fortunately, Bryan knew the meaning of the 'shit' and the way it passed through those lips had a meaning of spiteful, brutalness to them. Once he knew this, bryan's flushed expression wore only sorrow, and it was for Alec, melting his waking happiness into an indistinguishable mound like flame to a candle wax.

Bryan felt sorry for him.

Luke too, he'd just been yelled at.

The sudden body weight upon him, the pull of the fabric and the tug on his arm alerted Bryan, straining to support Alec up so he wouldn't totally collapse. " A-alec..." He stuttered, glancing up at the dark blue eyes with innocence, and a sort of pleading -ness, as if to say that it was ok. He glanced up at Luke and sighed gently, his chest rising softly, his cheeks a dark pink, flushing, for reasons unknown to him.

Luke was a bit taken aback at the tone that Alec used, had he touched upon something that the other had wanted to hide? His usual smile faded slowly as he watched Alec stand, then fall, grabbing onto Bryan for support. He nearly reached out, but perhaps maybe he'd already done too much... Alec may not have said much, but for some strange reason, his words had stung a little.

Luke sighed to himself and pretending to not notice Alec's little display of weakness, already walking towards the door of his room. He looked over his shoulder at the other two, "On second thoughts, bugger riding, I feel like catching the bus. Don't forget to lock the door behind you when you're done." He grabbed his bag from beside the door and left the room. As he walked down the stairs of the dormitory, he mulled over what he already knew. He was certain that Alec had fallen off a bike, and judging from the reaction he received in response, it was something that had hit rather close to home. Falling off your bike was terrifying to say the least, reaching the speeds you did, and then hitting the ground without any protection except for your helmet, it's any wonder that people still got back on their bikes... which probably meant that Alec hadn't.

At the bottom of the stairs, he reached into his pocket for his phone and called his coach, relaying the information about the painkillers that Alec had given him. He was now less worried about the upcoming drug test, but still annoyed at himself for putting himself in such a position to begin with. Once done he checked the time. He was still hours early for his test, but if he caught the bus, maybe find a nice cafe to pass the time at... he adjusted his bag on his shoulder and walked towards the bus stop.

Alec stared after the man, not particularly taking notice of the fact that he was in Bryan's arms, after the man's words. Luke seemed almost...indifferent. Or at least he was trying not to show him pity. The rider knew something, that much was certain...he was a thinker, he was intuitive and he was curious all the same. Not good things for Alec...

He blinked as the door was pulled shut, and turned his eyes away, shaking his head. Dammit, he hadn't even had the time to call his chemist for info. Yet...if he recalled, he had his number shoved into his wallet somewhere. Alec's fists tightened on the fabric of Bryan's shirt, and he turned towards him, his brow furrowing. He blinked once, and then twice, taking in the sight of the shorter, beautiful Frenchman, the very slightest of rosy cheeks, the wideness of his eyes, the darkness of his hair-

"A-ah, I-" Alec pulled back hurriedly, stepping back once out of his arms, turning his eyes away towards the window. "I ah...sorry about that."

The tightness of his fist had made Bryan glance upwards in a gaze that was curious, and after the guy had pulled away, Bryan threw a glance at the door that had shut behind the red haired male. "It's something you did to gain balance, don't apologize..." He said, gaining back his own balance carefully. Bryan looked up and turned his attention back to Alec with the graceful precision that accompanied all of his movements,scalding himself even a little, the Frenchman wanted to help more, Alec was hurting, or at least slightly angered. The light of the apartment put an orange-red glow into his dusty dark hair as he bent his head. "You know, secrets are best told, so no one finds it out without your knowledge." Bryan gave an encouraging smile, Closing his mouth against the gape that had formed and shook his head. "It's just my.. Er.. Opinion anyway." he said, and allowed himself a small grin. Bryan's eyes were bright with friendly amusement, and doing so made him feel strange, an uncomfortable mixture of uncertainty and something like longing. He didn't know at what point that had changed, and it made him nervous.

He soon felt like he should be embarrassed, at least a littlle, well, he already sort of had been, the fall and grab, key moment in every one of the sappy romantic comedies he'd ever been subjected to. But that was a world gone, now, besides, Alec hadn't intended to land on Bryan, the boy was just sort of... in the way. so if anything there was a reason to feel self-conscious, yet he gave no sign of it. He stretched and then followed the other's gaze out the window, rubbing his own left arm nervously.

Luke checked his phone for what seemed like the hundredth time. He was sitting in a cafe that was nearby the clinic. For the first time in the history of him ever catching public transport, he was even more ridiculously early than usual. He'd studied the materials for his classes already and he still had an hour to kill. He sighed to himself. Having this much free time meant that he would start thinking about what had happened earlier, it was bad enough thinking about it on the bus. He called the waitress over and asked for more water, finishing off the glass he already had. His eyes followed her as she walked back into the kitchen, but he wasn't really paying any particular attention to her... she'd already made eyes at him and he'd politely turned her down. As conceited as it sounded, he was getting a bit tired of women throwing themselves at him. There was such thing as too much of a good thing!

He flipped open his phone again, idly rubbing his thumb over the keypad... should he text someone? call someone? He settled for browsing the news pages, at least it was killing some additional time. He groaned inwardly to himself, maybe he should just go to the clinic now - all he had to do was pee in the cup, its not like he'd have to wait especially for that... He packed his books away and finished the water off. He smiled his dazzling smile at the waitress, enjoying her blush and fumble, and walked across the road to the clinic.

The runner looked up at the Frenchman, swallowing thickly in his throat as he once again looked over that face. This man was so innocent. He seemed to be conflicted about something, nervous even, but Alec couldn't put his finger on what. He just seemed...adorable.

He ran a hand through his hair, and reached into his pocket to fish out his phone and wallet, not wanting to see the light reflecting against his pale cheeks. "I...I talk about it enough as it is with people, I don't think...I don't think I want to talk about it any more than I have to but-" he bit his cheek, looking up from his phone. "Thanks, I guess. For...catchin' me and stuff. I...I appreciate the fact that you kinda get it. And...bein'...kind." Alec was not very good at speaking unless he had prepared it prior, so the fact that he was trying to...thank this guy was incredible to him. The swimmer was just so freakin' adorable that he wanted to just hug him.

But that would be awkward.

"I, ah, I'm gonna text Luke, I didn't get to give him the details from the stuff I gave him..." he murmured, turning to limp a little towards the desk chair, his fingers moving over the keys to his emails, where he had copies of his scripts. He grabbed one it, plus after a quick text to his chemist, a small message noting the pills purpose in painkillers, and that it was not toxic, perfectly safe for other affects, and shot them to his number with a quick message.

Don't get kicked out. Should be nearly gone from your system anyway.

Thanks for carrying me.

Alec.

He had hit send before he realised how stupid it was, and leant back in the chair, only to swivel as it moved, flailing a little, his phone flying out of his hand as he nearly fell from the chair.

Bryan was in the guy's area to assist rather quick as his body threatened to tumble from the seat “Heh, you gotta be careful~” the frenchman hummed, voice cutting through the silence of the room and he turned away from the window and shifted in his stance, as though gearing himself up for something, Alec could well, fall from the chair anytime soon, as it seemed. With a soft smile, he flicked his gaze towards him and then back to phone, gently picking up the device and taking Alec's hand, outstretching the fingers to place it back where it should have remained, He didn’t say anything but his eyebrow rose.

With a sudden breath, Bryan had realised he'd delayed his answer to Alec's... thanking? Bryan's bottom lip caved inwards on itself and he bite down on it." Oi- i was simply in the way..." He rubbed the back of his neck in the same nervousness he experienced before." But it was no problem~ i'd even say i'd be happy to be in the way a lot of the time." Bryan didn't wuite know himself if that was a hint or not, and he released his lip, giving the same dimpling smile of a smitten schoolboy.

" I hope Luke's drug test goes alright." Bryan sested himself down on the seat opposite, his knees bowed inwards together, and he brought a thoughtful finger to his chin." If not... That'd be devastating... We might even -" bryan's eyes widened a little, his thoughts that trailed him off held a certain idea." This sounds really bad~ But if his drug trial falls through, say, we all go in that triathlon together~ " in an instant, bryan had squatted by Alec's feet, tugging on his hand gently." Or we could do it anyway, i think we mentioned the idea at that bar... But i guess we got a little.. i got a little tipsy and we may have err.. Forgotten."

Luke entered the clinic, wrinkling his nose slightly had how sterile the place smelled. Whilst there was nothing wrong with it per se, he just disliked the smell of disinfectant... it somehow, to the contrary, made the place less trustworthy in his opinion; like what were they trying to hide by masking it with the overpowering smell of bleach. He walked up the counter and gave his details to the receptionist, "I know I'm ridiculously early, but I figured that I just need to do the business and then I can be on my merry way again." The receptionist took his details and told him to sit and wait.

As he waited to get called, he flicked open his phone again, surely Alec had sent the details of the drug to him so he could pass it on by now... the phone buzzed in his hand and the message icon came up. Luke tsked to himself, noting that the time stamp of the message was at least an hour or so ago, practically right after he'd left the dorms. Must've been sent when I was in a dead spot he thought to himself, taking note of the contents of the message, feeling rather relieved to see that it was indeed the details pertaining to the drug he'd ingested. He looked up as his name was called, easing himself from the seat as the clinician came to greet him.

They exchanged small talk as they went into the examining room, Luke having done this many times before, no longer bothered by it. He filled out the paperwork, attached the information about the drug, and did the business, handing his sample over a few moments later. "Here you go, just ring coach with the results as normal" he said with a faint smile. He checked his watch has he left the clinic, it was still before his appointment time, but he hadn't made any other plans for the day... perhaps he'd just... go back to the dorms...

"I..." Alec murmured, reaching up to rub the back of his neck absently, his dark blue eyes narrowing very slightly in thought at the notion of a triathlon. The dark haired man wasn't sure if he was up to that. He was not sure at all whether he could even face the three-event, let alone a single...he did not like being in a team, not since Italy. The thought of doing another one...gave him chills. It honestly terrified him. And he had no idea what to think.

He should have known what to be thinking about, however; as he was standing so close to Bryan. The dark haired Frenchman had stayed close after catching him for the second time. The word tipsy reminded Alec that he himself seemed like he was drunk, stumbling around the place. Flushing very lightly, noticeable with their proximity, he shook his head. "I-I don't know, I really don't. I'm not good in teams."

Bryan looked up and exchanged his squatting to somewhat of a kneeling position, nodding, " He'll probably pass through the tests with flying colors anyway..." He leaned a little on the taller males leg as he thought, his eyes glinting as he let his eyes follow through and about the room. The closeness they shared wasn't a stranger of any sort, Bryan needed a close relationship with someone in order to trust them, he definitely trusted Alec, the moment in the shower had affirmed that, and yet, also, he trusted Luke. Bryan smiled up, but it was a nervous, touchy expression, he internally hated himself for having mild feelings of want for the two of them, he hadn't long met them, maybe he was just confused, maybe it was the Australian air affecting him.

Maybe he was just making up excuses because his conscious was right.

The frenchman slumped a little, hands dropping palm upwards beside his small frame, deep in thought, as much as those small curiosities were troubling him, the thought of sharing a team with the two of them sounded like a major opportunity for his future, there were so many sponsors and sports officials that hung around in competitions as that-

Bryan looked up and realized it must've seemed slightly odd for him to be hanging around such an area on Alec, and he sat back down, straightening his posture.

Alec stared down at the man, his eyes drawn to his form, gazing over the lean muscle and broad shoulders that made up the swimmer. His dark hair fell over pale naturally pale cheeks with an ease elegance, framing his cheek bones with a stunning curve. Down there, squatting before him, the runner instantly had thoughts roving through his head; the man was not necessarily bad looking. He was very good looking in fact. And he was not too loud; he was sincere, and truthfully he as a nice person.

Also, Alec had seen this man naked. The athlete froze up for a moment. Why did his mind always come back to that fact?

He flushed slightly as he realised just what position he was in, and turned his eyes away from the man, running his fingers through his hair. "I, ah...yeah, I am sure he will. The pills weren't nothin' bad, just painkillers. Prescription, but they can be used in emergencies."

Bryan had a sudden notice of the fact Alec seemed to be having similar behavioral shyness, the turning away, red cheeks, the calm, low voice, monotonous in it's rhythm.

Well, at least they were both experiencing.. Whatever it was.

Bryan brushed nervously at the dark hair that had escaped it's usual form, in a charming little frame around his face." Well, i'm sad to say i'm happy that it will be a good result, working with you two sounds awfully amazing~" As he locked his eyes to Alec his mouth quirked a little, despite himself." I- uh- not that i want to pressure the two of you into anything, just a thought really," He nodded once in politeness, his cheeks regaining the mild pink, and his body pulled inwards on itself in a shy posture. He knew this feeling, it was that of when they were back in the bathroom, hopeful familiarity blossomed somewhere in Bryan's chest, coupled with that calm and easy fondness he'd discovered back behind the water, but why? Back then he was drunk and had reassured himself that that was the only reason for his uncalled for behavior...

He looked at Alec and his expression softened.

Luke sat at the bus-stop watching the bus go by. Somehow he couldn't find the motivation just yet to actually get on the bus and go back to the university. It was unlike him to feel so... lazy about something, but he just couldn't bring himself to return to the dorms just yet. After all, Alec and Bryan were most likely still in his room, and Luke couldn't deny the chemistry that was starting to build between those two... it made him feel a bit like a third wheel. He checked his watch, he'd been away from the dorms now for at least three hours, and the next bus was supposedly coming in fifteen minutes. He sighed to himself and stood up, he'd catch the next bus, and that should get him back to the university within the next hour. He flicked open his phone and stared at it for a few moments, wondering if he should send a text message through, but then thought better of it. He'd get back to the uni in time for his last class, and then he'd go back to his room.

He checked his training schedule. He'd need to get serious about riding if he was going to join the triathlon team, which meant that he'd need to go riding as soon as his class finished. I'll just ride on my rollers tonight... he thought to himself, he really didn't feel like fighting with the traffic when he was feeling this unmotivated, the lack of concentration would most likely get him killed... which then got him thinking about what had happened to Alec. There were many things that caused you to fall of your bike during a race, lack of concentration, debris on the road, a sudden flat tyre... even running into another rider. Luke had pretty much done them all, but the difference was, he got back on his bike after... so what exactly was the issue with Alec?

"No, it's...a good kind of thought," Alec replied, shifting his shoulders a little under his jacket, thinking about that. There was no way that he was going to agree to it, not that he was actually getting Bryan's hopes up, or so he thought. The runner just...wasn't up to it. The last time he had been around a triathlon, it hadn't ended well. Around a team, around the sport...it just hadn't done well for his health.

Sinking his toes into the carpet, Alec realised then that his shoes were still over by the bed, and he turned away, moving towards the bed. It was getting later in the day and he had classes to get to. Also, he had to stop looking at Bryan. Those eyes, that expression, it was not what he needed on his mind right now. No-sir-e.

"I, ah...I should probably get going, I have classes soon," He said as he shuffled over, holding onto the bed frame as he moved to sit down on the sheets, taking up his (expensive) shoes and moving to carefully pull them on. "It's...it's been good to talk to you." Alec said quietly, warily. "Without alcohol in the way..."

Bryan nodded in agreement, " yeah, I'm still.. Um.. Sorry about that night." Bryan tested a smile, though the nervousness behind it was unmasked by the way his eyes drifted from the other to the floor, in all honesty he was disheartened by the fact he was leaving, although, Bryan had his first class soon also judging by the time, and Bryan's expression upon seeing that factor had been an unpleasant pout, his plump bottom lip quivered a little before he smiled and propped himself up to watch Alec fiddle about with the shoes, admiration his round eyes." Where'd all the money come from for those." Bryan smiled- following, a unusual, soft, almost nasally giggle." I envy you anyway~"

He looked around the quiet room for a moment, taking in Luke's apartment with his eyes before he nodded." What class do you have first?"

Alec looked up at the words, blinking in surprise. Of all the things that he could talk about, he had chosen his shoes? Turning his eyes down to his V Westwoods, he blinked again, taking in the charcoal patent leather, European styling and thicker laces. He shrugged then, looking up to Bryan. Money wasn't really an issue for him, never had been Although he preferred to earn his own, Alec had always had backup funds from his parents. "Ah, I work and stuff, and yeah..." He murmured in reply, lacing up his shoes quickly with a deft, familiar hand.

Sighing, Alec stood, gripping the side of the bed for leverage. "Ah, my first class in Philosophy 1, I'm studying business and humanities." He told the swimmer, turning his eyes onto him, reaching down to take up his bag but feeling a twinge in his knee. "Can you, ah, get that for me?" He asked quietly, turning his eyes down to the floor. Damnit, he couldn't even bend down. He had to see his physio soon. "What do you have next? Classes I mean..."

• 2 weeks later...

Luke sat up the back of the lecture hall, but his mind really wasn't with it. It seemed the anti-climax of the drug test had thrown his concentration levels... or was he feeling restless about somethint else? The lecturer droned on, and Luke could tell he wasn't the only one losing interest as there was a general shift through the room of clothes rustling and bags and shoes clinking as people shifted in their seats, adjusting themselves and fidgeting in general.

He flipped open his phone to check the time, wondering if he should just skip out on this lecture too.... he suddenly had the urge to get horribly drunk... not something he should do on a school night, but the urge to do something was strong. His thumb tapped out a short message and hovered over the send button for a moment before quickly pressing it.

Bryan latched his gaze towards Alec's knee, fixated on it for a moment before pushing the bag aside, adjusting his position, and beginning to tenderly massage the knee." You'll get the bag when this thing works again." he explained, gently gripping the area, beginning to move his thumbs so they rolled inwards, trying to be tender, but trying to be of help, also. Bryan's eyes lifted upwards, a soft, subtle small smile plastered to his lips." That sounds rather professional, at least you will get to wear a suit, would suit you splendidly." It might have sounded comical, but the frenchman meant it, he's admired the man's physique, which just brought his mind back to the shower incident, causing him to sink into a small, boy-like place which made him appear nervous, and Bryan's accent began creeping back into his sentences."ah- Creative technologies i believe... Hoping to have a fall-back career as an animator, although, a thing to say is that i hope i won't fail at a career in swimming to experience it..." He added more pressure, digging his hands in a little more. " I wonder what Luke's planning to study..."

Luke slipped out of the lecture, at times like this, it seemed the best thing to do was get on his bike and peddle until his brain went numb. The last few days had thrown everything out of kilter for him. He felt restless, irritable and heaven forbid, he actually felt horny... he would have thought that getting pounded in the alley by Danjel would have been enough to tie him over for months, but the unmistakable itch was starting to build, adding to his restlessness and irritability.

He headed back to his dorm room, guessing that the other two would have left by now... after all, what on earth would they have been doing in there for half of the day? As he jogged up the stairs, he checked his phone; there was still no reply which made him frown for a moment. He'd made it to the top floor, and his dorm room, opening the door without bothering to knock; his mind elsewhere and deep in thought...

Just what was going on here? This man, this foreigner he barely knew was just kneeling there between his legs, his shoulders brushing against his left leg as his hands kneaded and slid over the demin of his jeans, to the cap underneath. He sat up just a little straighter, looking down at the swimmer, his breath caught for a moment at the look of the blush, and his words that weren't registering at all except that he wasn't going to be getting out of here any time soon, because his knee needed to be put back into place. But...still, it wasn't all that bad.

"I-ah, he mentioned it, I think, but I can't remem...ber..." He said absently, just stuck on the image of Bryan's creamy neck, his collarbones...damn it, why was it always the Europeans? Why did he always do this to himself-? The door flung wide and Alec practically jumped, his usually reserved features going wide with almost doeish shock, and he gaped as Luke entered the room. "Luke! You're back from class." He said a little dumbly, his hands clenching into the sheets.