Three's a Crowd - Group RP with Levy, Blue and Squeeze.

SqueezeBabe

Alec took his time getting to his meeting, he had some time to kill after training. So he headed to the cafeteria to grab himself a hot latte, caramel. Alec was not one for coffee, at least not the hard stuff. If anything, he had a wicked sweet tooth, and he was perfectly fine with showing that. He asked for two sugars and spooned them through, before he sat down at one of the tables outside, balancing his coffee, his bag and the crowd, and grabbed his phone.

Once again, more texts from his mother asking how he was, two from his nutritionist, one from his naturopath...and seven from his therapist asking him to come in on Thursday. Cursing under his breath he practically threw his phone back into his pocket, his morning suddenly ruined. Of all the things, why... That was just the best news of the week, wasn't it? He looked up from his table and ran a hand through his hair, ruffling the feathery brown locks. Suddenly, a flash of red and orange filled his vision, and he saw Luke sitting not a few tables away. He looked down at his coffee again, hoping he wouldn't see. The last thing he needed was to speak to Luke when he was feeling like this.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

Bryan frowned slightly as he spied Alec loping back into the fray of flailing, rather busy cafeteria students, He glanced over at luke again. The young man had managed, finally, to move and seemed perfectly content with the sandwich he had been holding, he was walking towards Bryan from his secure watchful place amongst a crowd of people, his hair back up and out of his face again. He smiled, but it was a slow, pallid expression, and didn't move until he was directly out of his vision.

It was a strain to remain perfectly calm. He was remembering Luke's hardness against his cheeks, the first time he'd touched him, when Bryan had been exhausted and slightly feverish and helpless to stop him, not that he wanted to; another time, when luke had confronted him about it, shifting from Bryan as he stood up in shock amongst his tiny apartment; the last time, and when he had turned his back on him to go cycle.

“Watch out!” an unfamiliar voice called, and Bryan, sensing the incoming threat more than hearing it, flinched and tensed his muscles as something large --someone large --and eerily silent swooped down over his head with a sound not unlike that of heavy snow falling, contacting him a little and causing Bryan to tumble to the floor.

Way for someone to draw attention to Bryan.

When he looked up, a handful of people were coming towards him. They were hard to make out in the sunlight; most of them appeared to be dressed in bright summer colours and shades of dark brown. They stopped hesitantly in the middle of the path when he lifted his head, and Bryan stood up uneasily, brushing at his clothing with gentle expulsion of nervousness. Then he sensed movement to his left." Woah, sorry dude-" . He only realized that it was a large person when the back of the guy had turned and gathered the crowd with him, walking away.

He watched them now, while Others stared at him, until One of them sensed his gaze - He met their look without trouble, and then looked away again, though not without any particular sense of being forward, Bryan turned on his foot and headed the other direction.

Luke turned his head at the commotion, but not really seeing anything other than a bunch of jocks, turned away again. Rugby boys eh? he snorted to himself. He was still in two minds about the night before, the hot backpacker chick was good, getting fucked by Danjel, not quite so good (well, it was fantastic, but more punishing than usual, after all Danjel was by no means small) and then waking up next to Bryan after he copped a feel. He chewed on his sandwich thoughtfully. He was sure that he hadn't done anything to Bryan, but waking up this morning, his head felt fuzzier than usual, not like he was hungover or anything but like he was...

His phone rang. He put everything down on the table and fished his phone back out of his pocket, flipping it open and answering it. "Hello? Oh. Yes? This afternoon? Yes. What for? Drug Test? Sure. Yeah, bye." Luke chewed his lip. The drug test jiggled something in his memory... He suddenly felt cold all over. He'd taken something; Alec had given him something and he had no idea what it was and it was going to show up in his drug test.

"Fuck."

Alec had heard the commotion to his right and had instantly spotted Bryan in the middle, and had nearly jumped to his feet to try and help. But before he was even half out of his seat, the Frenchman had gathered his stuff and made a run for it, it seemed, and the runner had been left standing there, conflicted at the fact that he had run. Was he just shy? Embarrassed at being knocked? Or...had he seen him?

The memory of last night's shower came back to him and he gave the very slightest flush, sitting down again in his seat, taking a hold of his latte, and sipping the hot, sweet drink. He had to stop thinking about it...he barely knew the guy!

Bryan decided he would go back to Luke's apartment, and try gather his clothes once more, he had a meeting with the swim coach later on, between then and the remaining time he had, there was not much he could do. Bouncing up the stairs,he realised he was warmly sober, now, all trace of muddiness gone from his head and the heaviness fled from his limbs; instead now he felt light, too light, like any movement he made would result in a terrible unbalancing, funny, seeing he was also unbalanced when drunk, his cheeks were now full with color, the flesh a light pink . Staring at the door handle infront of him, he went to open it, hesitating half-turn, realising that he had locked it- sure that would have been fine... Apart from the fact the handle turned fully.

Bryan blinked. Had luke come back? No- he had been cycling and was set for a class, alec? No- he didn't have the key. Almost timidly he opened it.

Luke swallowed the rest of his coffee, throwing the cup and the rest of his sandwich in the bin. He'd lost his appetite after that phone call, and now all that he could think about was that he'd taken something he wasn't supposed to. He sighed and fished his phone back out of his pocket and dialed the number of his coach, and when the other end picked up, he relayed all the information about the previous night.. but bent the truth a little. "I was drunk, and I tripped in the street, I had a friend over, and they gave me a painkiller of some description. No I don't know what it was, that's why I'm calling you! The clinic rang to tell me that I've been selected for some random drug test thing, and whatever I took last night is going to show!" The conversation continued for a few moments longer, with Luke hanging up feeling more frustrated.

He dialed another number. "Yeah, it's me. I'm not coming to class today. Yeah, something came up. Take notes for me?" He sighed and started walking back to the dorms. He really didn't feel sitting in classes today, especially if he had to leave halfway through to get to the clinic, in fact, he was beginning to dread his clinic appointment. Ugh he thought, Maybe if I just.. go sleep it off for a while...

Alec was half finished with his coffee when he stood and pulled his bag over his shoulder, fully intent on going straight to the main building for his meeting. He stood up straight, looking around as he moved to cross the road that ran through the uni, having to pass by the dorms just to get anywhere here. He took a deep breath, his dark hair falling over his cheeks as he walked, easily even with the heavy sports bag over his shoulder.

Looking around, he spotted that same flash of orange and red, and his eyes widened. He stumbled on a loose pavement and his leg gave out, Alec to his knees with a hard thump, his bag clattering to the ground, luckily the zip not coming undone. His latte flew from his hand and splattered onto the pavement in front of him, and he scowled and cursed. Damn leg...

Hesitantly wandering through the cyclist's apartment, tip-toeing through the area with caution, one- there may have been someone there, two- it wasn't in the most beautiful array from all the commotion there last night, mainly, the few of bryan's possessions thrown about the place. He bent down, picking each one up one by one, careful not to get to distracted to the curious things that were hidden amongst Luke's apartment, sure, Bryan wanted to get to know the man better, but raiding his apartment probably wouldn't be a good start.

He sat himself on the bed tiredly, yawning with childish innocence, a small smile dimpling his round, still pink cheeks, it was tempting to rest there for a while, but his mind had provoked him not to do so.

Luke turned at the sound of yet another person falling over for the day. His eyes widened slightly as he recognised Alec, "You!" he breathed. He quickly moved toward Alec, reaching a hand down to help him up, "I've been wondering if I'd run into you again" he said. "I believe you gave a little something last night that is most likely going to show up when I piss in the cup this afternoon..." Luke gave Alec one of his charming smiles and helped him to his feet. "I'm blowing off my classes today, nothing like a clinic appointment to kill your academic drive, how about you and me head back to my room for a bit?"

Alec grasped the hand in front of him and managed to haul himself to his feet, stumbling just a little on his sore leg, his knee screaming in pain. God dammit, it had locked up again... He looked up at Luke, before somehow managing to reach down and grab his bag with his free hand, hopping a little. The redhead looked just as good as he had the night before, even in those rather...obnoxiously coloured trackies. "Ah, yeah, I guess," he murmured, gazing down at the spilled latte with a sigh. "I had been enjoying that..."

Then, in a flash, Alec realised something. "I won't have much time," he said, glancing to his silver Rolex. "I have a meeting a eleven, so...yeah, enough I guess." Considering if was only around five past nine, he was right as rain, actually. The idea of going back to his dorm room again, however, stopped him short. "I borrowed your clothes," He said bluntly, a little awkwardly. "I'll give 'em back."

Bryan swung his legs out in front of him, watching the clouds slowly hover past by the window, beyond the apartment, beyond Bryan's mind. He sighed, falling back onto his back, his now neck-length hair draping back over the sheets, exposing his large eyes, and dainty eyebrows, a beauty spot somewhere mid-point above his brow, also. He stared at the plain ceiling and yawned, his dark eyelashes curtaining his iris' as he closed his eyes. The peaceful quietness and simplicity getting to him, before long, Bryan was unconscious, spread out on the mattress contently.

Luke laughed a little, "The clothes can wait for a bit" he said, still smiling. "Here, let me take your bag for a bit," he took Alec's bag from him, and slung it over his shoulder, "I feel like a bit of extra weight training" he said, cutting Alec off before he could make any protest. He then casually put his arm around Alec's waist and lifted him into his arms, "C'mon princess, lets get you back to my room," He smiled his dazzling smile, his green eyes sparkling from beneath his hair as he looked down at him. He gave Alec a wink, "Don't worry, you're not heavy."

Aware that they were now attracting some looks, he glared at the gawkers, "What? Never seen a guy fall over before? You'd make him walk when he can't?" he rolled his eyes theatrically, "Where's a med student when you need one?" He earned a few chuckles from the crowd as he walked back towards the dorms, Alec still in his arms.

The triathlete gave a sharp cry of alarm, gasping as he was lifted into the strong, toned arms of the fellow Australian. His arms instinctively went around his shoulders, and he looked down at the ground in shock, before up to Luke with wide, innocent blue eyes. Princess? He thought to himself, horror slowly growing over his features, a dark flush flooding his lightly tanned cheeks. "L-Luke!" He stuttered, looking around at the people blatantly staring and watching. Let's get you back to my room? What kind of flirting was that?

The runner shifted slightly, looking around warily at the man's words, the flush on his cheeks rosy and rather adorable. His large, doe eyes were trained on his legs, trying lot to look up at the red-haired male, lest he be lost in those green eyes, and that smile. "You idiot..." he grumbled, shaking his head. "I could walk on my own, y'know."

He doesn't know, precisely, what he is waiting for. A familiar face, perhaps, alone into the open pool, tethered only by hope and so many years of carefully built trust-why did Bryan trust him? He was a man who had walked out on his own family... But the sky is empty, and cold, and so too is his chest, where his heart should be, that was bryan's father-anyway.

Bryan on the other hand only expressed focus, determination as he eyed the water, it was a sure way to prove he didnt even need the man.

Bryan opened his eyes.

He did not immediately recognize his surroundings. The walls were painted a pleasant and soothing color, and gentle sunlight played across his face from some unseen window. There was a smell in the air that took him a few moments to place – something clean and fresh-scented, but strangely inorganic. There was an athlete-type placement to it, perhaps, tinged with something else...luke...it was something he could place as hard-work. He was lying on his back, though slightly propped up by the soft duvet at his shoulders, his thick almost womanly eyelashes feathered his vision- he usually had such dreams, some were insignificant, others, like this was a situation he imagined himself, he yawned, --cat like-- and 'humphed', rolling to his side as he fell back asleep, lightly.

Luke grinned, "I'm sure you could walk on your own, but this way is faster... and more fun." He managed to carry Alec all the way to the dorms, most classes had started so the university grounds were a bit empty and they didn't run into any more people. Luke idly chatted whilst he walked; just general small talk about the weather, about his classes... stuff that didn't require much of a response, but allowed them to travel without any awkward silences. When he got to the stairs he put Alec down. "Here, I can't carry you like a princess up the stairs, so a piggy back will have to do." He turned and faced away from Alec, and crouched down slightly, waiting for Alec to climb on. He waited a few moments and then looked up at him, his hair falling away from his eyes, "C'mon, don't argue with me, just do it."

Alec was surprised that Luke didn't necessarily try to pull him into conversation. The cyclist was talkative, but the entire way back, the runner only replied with small grunts and nods, his flush still bright on his cheeks. This man was unstoppable, obviously; he knew what he wanted and he was a little pushy. But...still. Alec couldn't find it in his heart to be angry at him, as annoyed as he was regardless.

He hobbled a little as he was put down, hissing slightly at the weight on his leg, but as soon as he saw Luke kneel down, his flush brightened. What kind of man was he if he would just do that? Alec bit his lower lip and took a deep breath, before he stepped forward shakily to place his hands on the man's shoulders, leaning down and practically draping himself over him, his thigh's hugging his waist. "...fine, get up."

Bryan finally awoke, replenished, and alert, he sat up, stretching, he had begun changing back into his usual clothes, the large hoodie, causal skinny jeans which gripped around his well toned calve muscles. He had folded Luke's clothes with a special neatness, fancily tucking the cuffs in under the body of the shirt, and lining up his shoes amongst the others. He sighed, maybe if he had taken the time earlier to discuss with Luke and Alec, there wouldn't need to be this heavy weight in his chest, it wasn't quite regret, nor was it suspicion, curiosity.

Bryan made a little squeak as he stretched his back, arching it then releasing." Maybe if i were to clean up a little... Would he appreciate it....?" He smiled.

Luke carried Alec up the stairs piggy back style. He didn't want to admit that he rather enjoyed the feeling of Alecs body wrapped around his own, but the slight flush that was surely creeping up the back of his neck was going to give him away at some point. Maybe he could just downplay it as physical exertion. Up three flights of stairs, he was certainly feeling the additional weight, not enough to make him uncomfortable, but a slight twinge here and there reminded him that he should really be hitting the gym for some additional strength training. He hummed slightly under his breath, content to fill the silence that way, as it seemed that Alec really wasn't much of a talker and he didn't want to push him.

They got to the door of his room, Luke's hand stretching out to open it when he heard sounds coming from inside. He frowned slightly, was Bryan still in his room? He opened the door slowly, Alec still balanced on his back. When he say Bryan he was at least relieved to know that it was him in his room and not some complete stranger attempting to ransack the place. "Que fais-tu encore ici? N'avez-vous pas classe?" What are you still doing here? Don't you have class? he asked Bryan.

Bryan looked up from the coffee table he had been cleaning, slowly arising from his knees, letting his eyes glance over the situation before him...alec was being carried by luke? "ah, désolé, j'ai une réunion ultérieure, mais pas de cours, je suis revenu parce que je me suis ennuyé, a décidé de nettoyer un peu .... désolé de déranger votre lune de miel" ah, sorry, i have a meeting later, but no classes, i came back because i got bored, decided to clean up a little.... sorry to disturb your honeymoon- Bryan had brought his hand up to the back of his neck, rubbing it nervously as he let the joke escape his lips, honestly wandering what the two were planning... If it was as it looked, to bryan at least... He was quick to get to his feet and pass them, turning to face them with his porcelain complexion tinged pink, giving them a little... Bryan swallowed- privacy.

"

"Hé, attendez une minute, ne pas aller n'importe où encore!" Hey, wait a minute, don't go anywhere yet! Luke had to admit that Bryan's joke about the "honeymoon" was at least a little bit funny, but right now so far from the truth. "Garçon effronté! Alec s'est blessé et ne peut pas marcher..." Cheeky boy! Alec has hurt himself and can't walk... Luke was grinning. He carried Alec into the room and crouched in front of his bed so that Alec could sit on the edge. He looked over his shoulder at Alec and gave a wink, "I won't bother translating that." He stood up, his back still to Alec and stretched, his shoulders making a small popping sound, "Ah, that's better" he said to himself.

Luke turned to face Alec and raised an eyebrow. "Right, pants off, lemme have a look at your knee."

All of this French was making him dizzy! Alec could hear the smooth words echoing through the room and he felt himself flush so hard at even what he could tell was some kind of implication between them by Bryan. The runner settled himself on the bed, flushing deeply at Luke, turning his eyes down as he winked. "Shut up..." He murmured, crossing his arms over his chest. To say he was...surprised that Bryan was still here was an understatement. He had seen him not just minutes before and yet here he was.

Talk about luck. More like a lack of it, in Alec's case.

"W-What?" He asked in a stutter, his cheeks flushing a now dark red, his dark blue eyes flying up to meet Luke. "A-Are you kidding me? You can just roll up the hem!" Why did he need to take his pants off? He didn't; that's why. He just didn't. His jeans were looser than what he usually wore, even if they were still a little fitted up the top. There was no way that he was going to be taking off his pants just like that. Last night...had been different, he had been wet and in a shower with a drunk, that was very different to being sober with two men in a dorm room.

Bryan grinned,the invitation for him to stay made him feel acknowledged, welcome, even, but he had felt like he was still a burden. He let his eyes rest on Alec, stuttering? Dark crimson cheeks? He seemed so innocent. It surprised Bryan what sort affect different personalities had on people, and his dimpling, soft smile returned. Bryan closed the door as he wandered back in. From what little medical knowledge Bryan had, he stooped down to his knees by Alec's leg, looking to Luke." No, you're right, Jeans would only rub and inflict more damage." His eyes lifted and followed the guide-lines of his gentle grin, squinting mildly." If we take them off, the swelling won't be restricted to the fabric, and it won't be as pressured." He nodded at Luke again, his dark feathered hair falling over one of his eyes." I say .... Err... Yes!"

Luke rolled his eyes at Alec, "I bet you strip right down for the physio, what makes me so different? I've been more times than I care to remember, I could probably do a better job than the one you're seeing at the moment..." Luke cracked his knuckles and rubbed his hands together, "Fine, ya big girl, I'll do this through your pants, but I'm telling you it won't be as good..." Luke knelt in front of Alec and put his hands on either side of his knee and began to rub it through the jeans, after a few moments, Luke changed his mind and slid both hands under Alecs jeans, stretching out the material until his warm hands were rubbing the injured knee again.

He turned to Bryan as we worked and started speaking in French. "I've fallen off my bike so many times that I'm suprised I have any skin left. I'm stupidly lucky that I don't scar. Knees are always the first thing to go when you fall..." he continued massaging, strong fingers digging into the soft tissue, "Though I can't imagine a runner having knee problems unless..." Luke chewed his lip and looked thoughtful for a moment. "Alec, you don't just run, do you?" He asked in English.

To be honest, Alec was about to point out that actually, his physio was a private and well trained professional that he had been seeing since he was eleven, and that this was just a little different, but the cyclist had shoved his hands under his tight jeans with swift, soft movements. He shut his mouth and bit his bottom lip, feeling the tightness and the soreness of the flesh as it was kneaded and moved. He hissed slightly, bracing himself back on the bed. At the French, he once again blushed, turning his eyes down to his lap and away from Luke and Bryan.

He really needed to learn French.

"I-I-ah," he stuttered at the question, his eyes still downcast and away from Luke's, not wanting to look up at him. The sheer idea that he actually had picked up on that from his knee of all things was just that. The damn thing, it was horrible. He could feel the scars just above his kneecap beginning to stretch from the kneading and he spoke hurriedly, almost irritatedly. "Y...Yeah, I don't. Or at least, I didn't. I was a athlete. Now, I just run, can we leave it at that?"

The whole ordeal intrigued Bryan, the only somewhat mild injury he obtained was just the strain of a muscle, and it was usually his own damn fault for not stretching beforehand. The frenchman nestled himself down, on the floor, next to Luke, the lift of his dark eyebrows giving him a strangely calm look. Abruptly Bryan remembered his conversation in the Shower with Alec- it was certainly an odd moment to remember, he pulled himself back up, turning his hands around one after the other until he'd lifted himself up high enough to sit on the chair in the corner. The conversation the two were having seemed as though wasn't a largely gossiped about topic, letting his eyes fall on the green eyed male, The apparent unhappy tension between them was fairly clear~ and Bryan had agreed in his mind nothing had happened the night before, now that he was paying attention.