Three's a Crowd - Group RP with Levy, Blue and Squeeze.

SqueezeBabe

Luke took the pills and water with a quizzical look, but swallowed them down, he was sure that half his face must surely look like he'd fallen off his bike and used his face to brake with. He heard Bryan stirring, and move to the end of the bed to check on him. He was slightly shocked when Bryan reached out and touched his face, and even more shocked at the Frenchman's declaration. "Danjel voulez-vous manger pour le petit déjeuner chérie" Danjel would eat you for breakfast sweetheart Luke ruffled Bryan's hair and said in English, "It's best that you stay away from him, don't worry, I've taken care of things..." His mood sobered up as the painkillers started to take effect, "Vous allez partager le lit avec moi, je ne peux pas promettre que je serai comme le matin" You're going to share the bed with me, I can't promise what i'll be like in the morning. Luke was somewhat worried that he'd wake up in the morning and take advantage of the guy, Perhaps if I can get to sleep first...

He motioned for Alec to take Bryan, "The bathroom is down the hallway, my shirts are in the second drawer" he said to the two of them, "Whilst you're busy, I'll be right here..."

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

He gazed at the two of them, and if he was not so intent on being serious in this situation, he would have smiled at their antics. He still did not understand what they were daying, he doubted he would be told either but...Bryan's claim was not something that could actually happen, he was sure. No...he would be ripped to shreds if he tried.

"Alright...but you stay put, if I see that you've moved from the bed, I will not be happy," He said slowly, intently so that he would know his meaning. "Bryan, come with me..." He reached out to the man to help him to his feet, and on his way past, he opened the specified drawer, looking at the assortment of large looking band t-shirts and sleeved ones. Alec knew that even on him these shirts would be large, but in the shoulders they might fit Bryan..just not in length. Taking Bryan by the hand, not even noticing how that may be percieved, he opened the door and took the keys with him, locking the door as he left, and moved down the corridor, searching for the bathroom. He only really had to follow the drips on the floor where Luke had obviously walked.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up..."

"euh .. ok c'est très bien avec moi, vous ne pouvez pas être si mal que ça se réveiller à .." uh.. ok that is fine with me, you can not be that bad to wake up to.. he flushed his cheeks, before It took a moment for the voice to filter in to Bryan's muddled senses before his now bare feet ( he had previously taken off his shoes on the way back from the club for whatever reason his intoxicated mind thought was a good idea at the time.) padded along behind Alec willingly." I'll make you a tea when i get back Lukeee~" he chimed behind him.

As he dragged himself on behind The runner, almost slipping in Luke's small puddles, He'd moved as a man close to sleepwalking, his expression soft and his dark hair feathered across his forehead, his state of mind was more cheery than it had previously been, and he focused on stepping where Alec had, still clutching onto the man's hand delicately. " right~ might be a good idea.." Bryan murmured, not entirely certain what he should say, but enjoying The Company of The other all the same, Bryan began to inspect himself, obvious self-conscious discomfort, maybe he would feel better after he could just wash away the day's ' experiences'.

Bryan had overtaken Alec and looked around at the showers and such, leaning on his side to expose a protruding hip, he was mentally calculating how long he would be able to stand in the shower without stumbling under the toll of his mindset.

Luke breathed a sigh of relief and hoped that Alec and Bryan would take long enough for him to fall asleep. He slowly eased his aching body between the sheets, noting that it was still warm from where Bryan had been lying. He could really start to feel Alec's painkillers taking effect, and idly wondered just exactly what they were, and why Alec had them. He pulled the blanket up around his shoulders and scooted over until his back was against the wall, leaving Bryan room to get into the bed if he wanted to... His last hazy thought before drifting off was that, perhaps Alec would instead.

"Ah..." he said, reaching to scratch the back of his neck. How was he going to get this man showered? That was not something he had ever thought he would have to think, but he was thinking it now, so he guessed it could not be that bad. He reached out to Bryan, looking him up and down with a gulp, and took hold of his shoulder. "Look...we've gotta get you undressed, cause you seriously need to clean up. I...just let me do this, okay."

He reached down to tug up the bottom of Bryan's shirt, a gentle flush staining his sunkissed cheeks as he did so. He tugged it over his head and moved to place it over one of the railings, before with a swallow, he reached down towards his pants. He had already pulled them up one time tonight, how easy could it be to pull them down? He unbottoned the slacks and looked up at Bryan once, his eyes dark blue in the rather static light of the bathroom, before back down again as he pulled them down. He moved to squat as he pulled them down, holding onto his waist as he helped him lift his legs out, feeling like a caretaker undressing a child, before he (after a moment to steel himself) did the same with his boxers.

He looked away and took the clothes with him as he did so, placing them on the railing, before turning back. Toe-ing off his V-Westwoods, Alec tentatively placed a hand on his bare wrist, keeping him steady as he led him toward one of the showers, before he tried testing the taps. After a little while, once the water was good enough (and of having Bryan lean against him in a way that did not make him think of wanting to kiss him) he somehow managed to get him under the gentle spray, and take some of the shampoo from the (convenient) wall mounted dispenser.

"We need to get you washed..." He muttered, his flush going darker on his skin.

He glanced at his companion, who was blushing furiously, of course, Bryan had turned a dark crimson himself, exposed to The male."T.. Thanks.." He timidly tried to hide himself, the boy was utterly bare. His body was lithe and strong, the petite circumference of his waist and thighs belying the power that lay beneath his skin. He let the gentle spray delight his skin, of course, Bryan was envious of the Other's slightly darker complexion, but between them he was pale and smooth. He looked at Alec almost thoughtfully, and his stomach rippled a little as he moved to envelop himself even more under the water. Bryan Gave a squeaky chuckle followed by another low sound, one he himself hadn't heard before but recognized immediately. Bryan was giggling, quiet and certain." You should join me Alec, i feel kind of awkward this way-" he smiled, it was a little softer than his forward laugh, but it was genuine, he reached for the body lather and his eyebrows raised in an almost lost expression, it was innocent in itself." You two are too good to me..' He stuck the bottom of his plump lips out in a pout." And i've done nothing in return than be a pain." He sighed, his petite, yet slightly muscled chest heaved upwards, a fond expression played at Bryan's dark eyes, as he turned again, facing Alec, studying the other's perfect features in awe, Bryan's dark lacy lashes followed the slight eye movements as he blinked slowly, Bryan's lips parted slightly, small drips from his hair plastering the strands to his face, a gentle movement caused Bryan's arm to lift, fingers digging into to the soft curve of Alec's jaw. An odd gesture, Bryan wasn't actually full aware he was doing it, either." You should sleep with Luke." He nodded, then a shocked, exasperated feeling came over him." As in actually sleep, not the other 'sleep' Or that's fine if you want to .. But i didn't mean... Oh Bother." He hung his head.

bryan. You idiot.

At first, Alec did not even register what was being said to him. Instead, he just let himself rove his eyes down Bryan's (impeccable) figure. He was most definitely a swimmer, long limbs, lean and pale, yet a little petite. However, his shoudlers were broad, broader than his at any rate, and he could tell that there was definite strength in those arms. His skin was pale and looked oh-so-good at that moment, the droplets of water running over every muscle and every patch of skin...

Alec. Not now.

He was brought back to life by the touch to his jaw, and registered then all that he had been saying, and then even, what he was saying. His flush widened on his cheeks and he looked away, bashful and a little embarrassed, showing the emotion for once. By god could this man get any cuter? It did not matter if he was drunk, he was socially awkward and foreign! "Ah..." He murmured a little nervously, looking back up at him. "I...yeah, okay. I think you should take the bed, you need it more than I do." He replied, only then realising that he had been asked to join the shower.

Joining the shower. A very bright very good idea that was not helping him at all right now. Clearing his throat, the runner covered his hands in shampoo and reached out towards the swimmer's hair, trying to hide his own blush. "Ah, I think I'm alright," He said, leaning over just a little, the bottoms of his tight jeans beginning to get wet. "I can do this from here." He ran his hands through the dark strands, brushing them back from his face. "C-Close your eyes, that'll be easier."

He stared at Alec, mouth opening as though to say something, Bryan didn't protest as Alec began to scrub him clean, limbs limp as They were lifted them to be washed-but upon closing his eyes, he miscalculated his balance, Bryan made a startled noise, his arms tightening against the sides of the runner, and his hips jumped a little, dragging the other under the spray of the water, he stumbled back, trying to block the water from seeping through the boy's ( already soaked ) clothes , Bryan's body became closer in the process, heat radiating from the water and the boy's body alike. " AH! Sorry-!" Bryan was overly genuine and true. He looked upwards through the blur of water, his eyes half lidded, the darkness that lined them deeper than usual due to the embarrassment and heat. He reached out through the shimmer and steam of the water to touch Alec's clothed, flat, smooth belly, stabilising himself, his eyes shifted to the floor, a gesture to confirm his apologetic nature. There was a sudden silence, Bryan clinging to the other, the steam dampening the hair strands which were still dry.

(( gomen it's tiny, i just realised the time *^*))

The triathlete's mouth dropped open, his dark brown locks darkening even more under the water, plastering against his forehead and the back of his neck as he pulled his hands away just a little from Bryan, his eyes falling closed. He could not believe that had just happened. He brought his hand up to his eyes and used the heel of his palm to push his hair from his eyes, blinking them open very slightly.

"A-Ah," he said, taking a moment to look down at the designer jeans that were most likely ruined. Good thing he had taken off his Westwoods... "It's okay, Bryan...Seriously, don't worry, I'm okay." He said, reassuring the male, his hands falling down against his shoulders. Through the wet cloth, he could feel the warmth of his hands against his stomach. He looked down into the Frenchman's eyes and bit his lower lip, realising then that he was standing there, drenched under the spray. "...gimme a sec, lemme get outta these..." He stepped back away from his hands, reached down to pull his wet, sticking shirt over his head, needing both hands to get the sopping cloth from his torso.

Revealing his bare chest was something he did not often do in front of others unless necessary. During sport was something completely different; he did not generally swim in wetsuits or rashies, it just weighed him down. His flat, very toned stomach flexed as he pulled the fabric over his head, shaking out his dark hair and throwing the shirt somewhere behind him towards the edge of the shower. Alec's body was toned and lean, taller than Bryan, but by no means as broad. His shoulders were narrower, and his waist pulling in just a little, yet still not as noticeably as as Bryan's, with a few small, faded scars across his left shoulder, down towards his collar bone, and one down by his hips. His hipbones protruded out the top of his pants, and he knew that it would take him a bit to get those off. They were tight enough as it was.

Leaning down, Alec pulled his tough, black leather belt from its rungs, and popped the button, reaching down to tug the top of the pants down his hips, before he slowly bent over, taking the pants with him as he went, revealing his back to Bryan, and the way that the scar on his hip went round, faded and barely noticeable. Pulling the pants down to his strong, hard calves, he tugged hard and stumbled just a little, water splashing around their ankles. He somehow managed to get them off and threw the heavy things back towards the place the shirt had fallen. And...of course he revealed the fact then that he had worn nothing under the tight designer pants.

Standing up tall, his hair flew back, the fringe flopping back, the water flying out of it as he wiped the water from his eyes, gazing down at the man, trying not to think about the fact that he had just stripped for him, and that they were two young, very good looking men naked together in a shower. He let the water fall over his healthily tanned body, and took a deep breath, his intense, cobalt blue eyes fully visible for the first time that night, without any of his fringe to block them. "Let's finish getting you cleaned up," He murmured, reaching for his shampoo again.

"I uhm.." Bryan had said, trying to keep maintaining eye contact, but there was just an opportunity to temptation as the other began cleaning. Bryan's eyes drifted subtly downwards, not so far down to breach The runner's privacy, But the boy inspected the faint lines which entwined with the tanned skin. So Alec was keeping a trouble past behind that expression so distant...Bryan's caressing fingers slid down along his jaw and tilted his chin up so that he had to look down through at him. His face seemed sincere, so much so, the way the Gentle pale blue eyes tilted, Bryan taking a full grasp on the moment, taking in the fully visible iris', awestruck.

The swimmer had lowered his voice, it echoed slightly on the otherwise empty bathroom, "cesser d'être belle, vous me faites rougir comme un idiot ..." stop being beautiful, you make me blush like an idiot.... Bryan looked up at him with a tired, familiar consternation -- a look that said clearly "now what?" -- but he smiled, gently, trying to be as reassuring as possible, he felt sorry for the marks, a subconscious guilt came over Bryan, he hadn't even known the reason for why Alec had them, but he felt responsible, maybe not for inflicting them, but for being as clueless as to not notice such things, sure they were hidden, but The frenchman felt like he could have asked Alec to an insight of his history earlier, but he left it, maybe it was just a testy subject.

He pulled his hand away, watching the bubbles lather into a sweet scented aroma which began to clear Bryan's head - only to realise that it was an impossible task to so so-Bryan did have a relatively... Extremely attractive man standing completely stark naked infront of him.. Adding to those factors, the naked man was Cleaning him. There was a strong hesitation on Bryan's lips, he wanted to just lean in an- no. He couldn't. For all he knew, Alec could just think Bryan a friend, friends, even in france, never kissed each other on the lips. He began to become drawn back to the man's eyes, there was a light in his eyes that Bryan couldn't quite read. It made him nervous, but in a positive way. Bryan, in a cheerful mood, had scooped up a few bubbles, and with a rather clumbsy hand, placed it over Alec's lower region, Bryan's other hand covering his eyes as he did so, he wasn't going to look unless he had permission, trying to respect the other as much as he could.

At Bryan's fingers against his jaw, Alec had paused, turning his gaze up to stare into the Frenchman's eyes. The movement was soft, gentle, but Alec could see the strain and confusion, conflict in that look. Just what was he thinking? The murmured words in French made his heart pound, even though he had absolutely no idea what they were. He unconsciously licked his lips at the sight of that smile, thinking all the while to himself of what it would be like to just kiss the man senseless-

He stopped himself. The man was foreign, barely new to the country. He was also seemingly heavily intoxicated and had just been assaulted. The last thing he needed was someone else trying to molest him in a shower.

So Alec simply continued to wash his hair, his hands sliding down over the back of his neck to pull up some of the longish locks that lay there. His hair was so soft, his skin so warm...if they were in any other situation, he probably would be kissing him senseless by-

Was that a hand on his crotch?

Alec breathed in sharply and looked down to see Bryan's soapy hand over the very slight hardness he had, and bit his lower lip, his eyes shooting up to see that his eyes were covered. Well, at least even drunk he had some sense of modesty. The runner had never been one for this kind of thing either way, but just once, he had a flash of what it would be like to just do it without a care... Alec cleared his throat and reached down to oh-so-softly take hold of Bryan's wrist, and pull it from his nether regions, turning the intoxicated man around, and breathing a sigh of relief. "It's...I have to clean you, now isn't the time to be...roaming." He whispered, his flush still there on his skin.

He quickly pulled Bryan's head back to deftly wash the shampoo from his hair, the soap suds running down his back and dripping onto the floor. He moved quickly, but gently, making sure that he was washed thoroughly before he finally pulled him back out of the spray, and gave himself a quick once over, before turning off the taps. He took Bryan's hand. "Come on...don't want you to catch cold." He murmured as he padded out of the shower, Bryan's hand clasped in his own. He reached for a towel to quickly wrap around his waist, before another, and he turned around to throw the fluffy white thing around the Frenchman's head, and proceeded to dry.

He'd spent the time pushing all thoughts of their encounter on his mind, where his hand had been, and Alec's comment. He looked up through the white Towel innocently at the man, circular round eyes watching childishly, yet, intrigued,trying to remind himself of what was at stake, they had a gentle friendship, sure-Bryan may have even made the whole situation awkward as well. He hadn't been operating under some alcoholic drive of sexual urgency then, he was fairly certain, In fact he'd felt a strange calmness about the moment they had been so close, both during and after, like someone had come along and laid muffling gauze over the rest of the world.

Maybe Bryan's poetic mind was hoping for something, making a bigger deal out of the situation than needed be.

Bryan was watching Alec. Every glimpse of the boy's face had revealed nothing, only that now familiar expression of distanced intensity yet it was softened, almost muted, as though his mind was far away from what his body was doing. After realising he was eyeing The runner speculatively, wandering what his thoughts were. He was making an almost purred noise, he did feel relatively refreshed, warm, and at ease. He smiled softly, head tucked down against his chest, dark hair standing out starkly against the white ruffled fabric around his head, deeply sound.

Alec seemed to just make him sound-there was something about his overall being, the aura of him, the sheer power and presence that seemed to make him so much larger than he really was. Bryan'd expected some kind of ruffled harshness with the towel, but there were none, perhaps, some break in Alec's preternatural calm, but the only thing he got was content silence, and he looked at him with a long, gentle stare when he lifted the towel again. Bryan's almost black hair was ruffled into rather charming disarray, and some of the warm, vibrant, pink flesh colour had returned to his face.

His small fingers wrapped around the towel, gripping it to his body as he huddled a little closer to the guy, the room's hazy hot steam beginning to evaporate." I don't want you to catch a cold either." He tugged on the towel to try dry the other's hair, a little too small himself to do an elaborate job. " wonder if Luke's asleep..."

Alec blinked in surprise at the man's action, but almost instinctively leant down to give him access to his hair, placing a hand on his hip as he did so. He was around two or maybe three inches taller than the man, enough that he was a full head taller than him, and when he leant down he could see the spark of concern in his eyes, beneath the very slight haze of intoxication. The runner gave a hum slightly at the feel of the towel over his hair, ruffling and mussing, and he took a deep breath. "I...don't know," he replied truthfully, looking past the dark haired Frenchman to where his clothes lay on the floor.

It was then that Alec realised that the Frenchman did not have a towel around his midsection and he paused, before he pulled the towel from his head himself and stepped closer, moving to throw it around the swimmer's hips. "Get your shirt on," he said quietly, passing him the shirt he had taken from Luke's drawer. "I'll get something...back at the room, my clothes will be too wet." He murmured, moving past the man to pick them up, thankful that his shoes were dry.

Alec truly had absolutely no intentions of staying here any longer than necessary. He wanted to get back to his apartment and sleep...but first make sure these guys were okay. It was incredibly stupid of him tonight; if only he had not have left Bryan, they would not be in this situation, Bryan would not be drunk and possibly traumatized, Luke would not have been practically assaulted by that guy, and he wouldn't have seen Luke doing it with that backpacker...

More importantly, Alec probably would have gone home and never thought about these guys all that much again, but now...now he just felt concern.

Padding out of the bathroom, his shoes clutched in his hand, he waited for Bryan to follow before he moved back towards the door, fishing the keys from his wet pocket, and sliding them into the door, being as quiet as possible as he entered, giving a quiet shush to Bryan, just in case.

Luke stirred slightly as he heard the door open. Where the two of them back already? He'd just closed his eyes dammit... His head felt impossibly heavy, and his mouth was beginning to feel like Cthulhu had taken a dump in it. He swallowed a few times, but couldn't even manage to open his eyes... what the hell were those pills that Alec made him take? He couldn't even groan! He felt warm hands pushing at him, so he moved with the hands, his body felt floaty even if his head felt like an anchor. He felt the bed dip with extra weight. Did that mean that someone was sharing with him? He felt the covers around his shoulders once more and in a moment he was asleep again.

“Goodnight alec, Goodnight Luke~,” Bryan murmured. His lips brushed Luke's ear, he was already sound asleep, and he smiled softly, resting his damp hair against the pillow, the shirt he had borrwed from the man acting as almost a dress, which was riding upwards under the duvet as he fidgeted about, gaining a comfortable position to rest in. Suddenly, as his gaze deifted to the ceiling, a white hot curl of realisation that went through him was startling. He was sharing a bed with another man He felt strangely divided from himself, as though there was one man, here on the mattress, his eyes glistening in the dark light, admiring the sleeping luke, and another standing over them both, asking what are you doing, Bryan? What are you doing getting too involved with them both, you came here for practice, to find your father, not this... Bryan had thought in a voice only he could hear.

Darkness.

Bryan had fallen prey to sleep-curled at the edge of the bed in a corner of Luke's blanket,

The dark haired man gave a smile at the two of them, having pulled a blanket up over Luke and ushered Bryan to lie down for warmth; despite the fact that they were indoors, the room was cold, and he quickly found the temperature control from the air conditioning unit and turned it up just a little so that they would be warm. He placed the remote back down, and oh-so-quietly shuffled towards the chest of drawers, searching for something he could wear and finding something quick, not particularly caring.

One pair of old, faded jeans that were a bit too big and a faded black EAGLES tee-shirt that hung off his frame later and he pulled on his shoes, thankful he had shoved his wallet into his blazer, which he picked up from the ground, and that his phone was the new Samsung for the second time that day. Shaking out his blazer and closing the drawers, he took a moment to look over the two of them on the bed, tugging up the worn denim of the jeans.

The two of them looked so peaceful there together, curled up and turning part way towards each other, even though they were back to back. The blanket was obviously big enough for two, and Alec smiled at the thought. Good, they could sleep comfortably. He pulled his blazer over his shoulders, the tee bunching a little under the tighter fabric, but that didn't matter. There was the very slight lingering smell of pastry and chlorine that definitely wasn't his. Bryan. He flushed slightly at the thought and pulled Luke's keys from the door, reaching out to place them just next to the door.

Looking back once more at the two of them, he spied the feathery-red locks that just seemed to fall across Luke's cheeks, and the way Bryan tucked his legs up, Luke's shirt far too big for him. Sighing, Alec looked around for a spare piece of paper and grabbed a pen from the desk, scribbling a note, before he took one more glance, and closed the door, knowing he had to leave before he got too caught up staring at the two.

When Alec walked down the stairs and out of the dorms, shooting his student card to the security guard at the door, it being past midnight, the moonlight fluttered through Luke's window and shined over the note under his keys in perfect, running cursive.

Borrowed some clothes. Give them back eventually. Sleep it off.

Alec Hawthorne.

Luke could feel himself waking up; was it 6am already? He could feel a warm body up against him, his arm already around it's waist. His fingers twitched against the soft skin, and were already travelling in his half awake state. Small circles traced with his fingertips, tracing the contour of muscle... Athlete his brain registered at least that much. His eyes felt crusty and his mouth was all furry, but at least there was no thumping headache. His fingers slowly travelled upwards as he shifted his body hard up against the other, his morning wood resting in the grove of their arse cheeks. Small. He took a deep breath, his eyes still closed, and the smell of shampoo wafted past his nose. Clean. His fingers travelled further, feeling against the contour of a rib, as he ground his erection against the firm cheeks, and his fingers travelled higher again, the gentle, delicate touch counting each rib... Flat?

Luke came wide awake with a start, jerking half upright in his bed to look down at Bryan. "Awwwww shit!" He quickly wriggled his way out of the bed, his face burning up. "Je suis vraiment désolé!" I'm really sorry! Luke was flustered, sure it wasn't the first time he'd woken up with a guy in his bed, but the memories of the night before came rushing back, compounding his embarrassment. "S'il vous plaît me dire que je n'ai rien fait!" Please tell me that I didn't do anything! He looked around the room and noticed that the beanbag on the floor had been untouched. So where did Alec go? He saw a new bit of paper on his desk, and hastily snatched it up to distract himself. His eyes scanned over the neat writing. He rubbed his face a few times; the guy sure seemed to have a habit of leaving Bryan in precarious situations...

"Je suis formation continue, juste verrouiller la porte lorsque vous quittez." I'm going training, just lock the door when you leave. Luke couldn't even look at Bryan, he had no idea if he'd done anything, and he felt too cowardly to find out. He quickly stripped out of his sleeping shorts and straight into his lycra, grabbing his bike has he headed towards the door. A quick glance at the clock showed that it was 5.45am. His ride would take two hours, then a shower, he'd still have plenty of time to get to his classes for the morning. He scribbled his cellphone number down on a piece of paper and left it on the desk. "Il ya mon numéro, appelez-moi plus tard?" There's my number, call me later? and with that, he wheeled his bike out the door, not even turning back to look.

As he rode off the school grounds, and began peddling in earnest, he hoped to god that he hadn't done anything to Bryan. As his body set itself into an easy, comfortable rhythm, he wondered if he'd run into Alec again...

Bryan's voice caught a couple of times, hitching in his throat- small noises which hadn't been a signal for him to stop at any point, letting Luke rest his palms against The swimmer's thighs, close to his knees. Being touched by Luke so un-deliberately was, of course, a little startling, as much of Bryan's recent physical contact seemed to be made up of coincidental encounters; the brushing of a shoulder or leg, the now rather questionable hardness against his otherwise bare cheeks- he had no intention of saying no, rather, his personality didn't allow him to. The morning purposeful touches deemed to of had the air of a solid wall of thought and intention behind him, and this time was no different.

As the familiar words of french rang into Bryan's head, he sat up also, pulling the long shirt over his waist, and his now own growing hardness from the contact." Uh..i uh-" before he could mumble out some sort of reply, the other was already out the door, leaving Bryan to shift a little amongst the sheets, listening to the morning call of a magpie not too far away. He blinked a couple of times-They had been coiled together when he awoke, though he hadn't expected such a thing. Throughout the night, Bryan had slept next to Luke in the bed, but aside from a cursory and almost curious brushing of hands and once of Bryan's cheek against his shoulder, he'd curled up on his own side and left The man alone. Before the otherwsie curious hands explored Bryan's body, he had lain awake for a few hours, and he'd felt how each of his small movements jostled The cyclist from his light sleep. The slight uncomfortable, tired and headachy nonsense toying with Bryan's mind proved he had drunken a tad too much last night, his brought a hand softly to his forehead

What had they done last night?

Bryan couldn't remember, the only thing he could revise was staring into Alec's eyes through the steam, the vile slurping sounds Danjel had made on his...

Bryan shuddered.

Nothing came to mind about Luke at all, so if there had been something, Bryan wouldn't of known. He sighed and hobbled off the bed, the pool might be open, hopefully, so Bryan would be able to clear his thoughts. He pulled on a pair of Luke's jeans, they were slightly too long, but with some adjustments ( pinning up the cuffs ) he had made it work.

He wandered out the door, locking it behind him, sluggish with his actions, rubbing his eyes tiredly, and made a quick route to the pool. He had luckily gained information to the suits for hire, and had purchased one with the small change he had taken from his own clothes' pockets. Quickly diving in, moving through the water at ease, it was like a natural cure for his hangover, clearing his mind.

The ride had been good for him. Nothing was more important than routine. It washed away the uncertainty of life, if you knew that you had to get up every morning and ride then that's what you did. Whilst monotony was the vegetables, variety brought a certain spice to something that would otherwise be dull and bland, so Luke decided to ride through the university on the way back. It was just before 8am and there would be nobody going to classes just yet, but all the sports facilities seemed to be humming with activity.

The courts squeaked with the sound of rubber soles on polished floorboards, the thump of various balls. He slowly rode past the track and field area, noting mostly runners, and shook his head to himself with a smile. Won't catch me running he raised himself up, to get a better look as he rode past Look ma, no hands he thought idly to himself. Once past, he dropped back down again, and continued to the dorms. He'd need a shower and all that... and hopefully Bryan wasn't still there... he didn't think he could face the little Frenchman for a while...

Rolling his shoulders, he stretched his arm above his head and leant down into a downward dog, his stomach meeting his legs easily as he gave a twist each way. A steady, thumping beat hummed in his ears, the sound of even harsh lyrics running through his mind as he mouthed them, moving to stretch again. He spotted one of the coaches waving to him, holding a clip board and he gave a sigh, pulling the buds out of his ears, suddenly assaulted by the sounds of the track. He was called for time trials.

They had been doing them all morning; first training of the season was always times for runners, getting to know their strengths through sprints and long distance, their times, they rates, their posture, their stride lengths, everything they could glean from it at first glance and first trial. Alec himself had blitzed the long distance trials with ease; going 5000, 1500, 800, and 400 with ultimately good scores. Particularly the 1500 and 5000m he had come out with best scores. While yes, he was a long distance runner, he still had the speed and muscle strength to sprint. He had shown that in 400, coming out on third.

So the coach wanted him to try the 200. Something about him having too much track after his peak. True, but still. He walked over, giving a few jumps on the way, knowing that the eyes of everyone else were on his back. 200 trials had already been done today, earlier in the morning; and since they were finishing up, the coach decided to fit one more in. He pushed his dark hair back from his eyes, batting his hands over his knee length skins and sighed, getting into position, his foot resting back easily against the block, his arms sinking to hold him up. Breathe in, breathe out...breathe in....

Mark, set...

The whistle had gone off and his feet instinctively left the track at once, pulling up his torso, his strides elongating round the corner. His breathing sped up and the wind whipped at his face as he brought himself up, his legs pumping and the other runners egging him on, obviously seeing that he damn well knew what he was doing out here. He didn't even register crossing that line until his foot actually crossed it, and he pulled back, moving to slow, taking a deep breath out.

"Hawthorne!" Called the timer, and Alec didn't even so much as look up as he walked passed, grabbing a towel from one of the coaches, who patted him on the back. "23.42!" The coach who had asked him to trial gave a fist pump and reached out to slap his shoulder.

Alec felt a tinge of satisfaction hit him, and he couldn't help it. He was running fantastic times, particularly for someone coming back in his condition. He was nearing qualification for Olympic level there, and that wasn't his best run. Yet; that wasn't his field. Yes, he could sprint, but he couldn't cut being a sprinter. Giving a sigh, he grabbed his water bottle and chugged back a few swigs, dropping some over his neck and shaking it off. It was hot today.

He exhaled, A breeze washed over him with every rasping breath, carrying in its wake the clean smell of chlorine, artificial lighting bright and stark against the cooling feeling of the water. It was quiet--vast and empty and lonely, but Bryan loved it like that. He didn't mind sharing the pool, didn't care really; but nothing beat the warm sanctity of open waters, with only his own strokes disturbing the surface, cutting through theIt was a perfect way to consider what he would do, Luke had left so hurriedly, not to mention Alec hadn't even been there when he woke.

His gasp as he came up for air halfway down the lane was so much so that he could hear it echoing off of the distant walls, he had swam a few more laps than he had thought, swam harder than he thought-but he closed off his focus and instead chose to listen only to his heartbeat thudding in his chest, from combination of effort and strain, aching and something altogether unnameable. He twisted in an arc as he hit the far wall, a tumble turn, legs coiling like a spring before sending him shooting back down the lane, back toward the starting block. He stopped caring about how loud his breaths were and settled for just thinking about pushing himself faster, harder, with more and more desperation. It didn't have to be about times or beating anyone, by the time his thoughts gathered, and his mind was open, he had done a full 50 laps, non-stop, his fingers brushed the wall, scrambling up to grip the edge, and he clung to the side, face ducked down staring at the water as he waited for his breathing to remain a steady pace.

He pulled himself out and began to change in the given area, once finished, he headed out into the lightening day ahead, he, himself wanted to know what had happened. And as much as the others seemed to have little faith in his abilities...

He wanted to give Danjel a piece of his mind.

Luke was kneeling in front of his drawers, rummaging through them looking for his clothes, but everything he pulled out, he didn't feel like wearing. Today was going to be one of those days. His dug out a tracksuit, the dark orange colours of the Netherlands. Why not? he thought to himself, he was feeling a bit flat from the earlier events, and wearing his representative clothes at least reminded him that no matter how awful he felt, his hard work had indeed paid off. He had at least accomplished something with his life. Besides, he looked just as good in his trackies as what he did in jeans or anything else for that matter. He packed his text books into his bag and headed off to the campus for his first class.

His tummy gurgled as he walked down the stairs, attracting a few stares. He grinned sheepishly and made small talk. He was definitely hungry, so his first stop would need to be the uni cafe... and coffee he thought to himself, can't forget the damn coffee...

Alec, after his impressive track performance, headed to the showers to clean off, wiping the grime swept up by the wind and the sweat off of him. The shower was relatively quick, because the place was not at all private with the majority of the track team there. Usually, Alec would have run home before he took a shower, relaxed a little, before coming back to classes. Not today, however, as before his late morning classes at eleven, he had a meeting with one of the coaches to discuss his possible activities with the school.

Of course, they wanted him to represent the university as one of their finest athletes; who better than an international athlete as well as the son of a politician? Stepping out of the change rooms, dressed simply in looser, vintage Levi's, a different pair of V Westwoods and a simple print t-shirt, he threw his sports bag over his back and turned towards the main building, intent on meeting the coach at the lounges where he had been askedto by email this morning, receiving looks; many more than the day before. Probably because his run was getting around...

Campus had been bustling when he emerged from the swimming area. Students and visitors darted back and forth across the front courtyard, some preparing for the newcomers, and more than a few of the others were milling around in full focus, trying to appear as casually impressive as possible. Bryan's round eyes glanced around, catching a tiny insifnificant detail that lead him to See Alec, the bag slung over his shoulder was a dead give away to where he had been all morning. Bryan was about to notify him excitedly of his presence, before spotting Luke trudging towards the café in a way that had attracted The swimmer's eyes, adverted him from the also rather attractive Alec.

In a moment's passng he had recalled the two rather interesting nerve-wracking incidents that had occurred within the time frame he had recently been with both of them, the almost..(well Bryan perceived it that way, in the fantasy world that was his mind) intimate experience amongst the bathroom with Alec, and the unknown nervous gut-feeling that he had constantly been dwelling on- the feeling that he may have had something shared with Luke also.

In a quick motion, he had hobbled away from the scene, deciding whatever answers he needed would wait till they had all cleared what was needed and could move on past it. Bryan walked with a light, bounced tread, trying not to scuff the borrowed converse he had managed to find at the bottom of Luke's closet.

Luke balanced his coffee and his toasted sandwich as he jostled his way back through the breakfast crush. With a small sigh of relief, he was back outside, his breakfast unscathed. He took a mouthful of the coffee, closing his eyes in bliss. As far as he was concerned the second best thing of the day was his morning coffee, and he'd already made friends with the cute barrista to make sure he got what he wanted each time. He unwrapped his sandwich and took a bite. Third best thing in the morning he thought to himself as he slowly walked to his class.

He had time trials again later in the week, but for now he was free to concentrate on his studies. His phone vibrated in his back pocket and he juggled his breakfast in one hand as he fished it out. He flipped open the phone to check the screen. text message from... coach. He read the contents quickly and put the phone back in his pocket. There was going to be another meeting about the super triathlon later in the day, and of course his attendance was going to be compulsory... He took another mouthful of his sandwich and sighed. He wasn't sure if he was going to be looking forward to it just yet...