Three's a Crowd - Group RP with Levy, Blue and Squeeze.

SqueezeBabe

"hum ... oui s'il vous plaît, im tellement soif" um... yes please, im so thirsty. He could hear heavy footsteps recede from the over-enthusiastic dancing going on beside him but refused to allow himself the excitement of watching -he was a sucker for dancing, and his fingers clenched tight around the bottle, his knuckles bloodless and deceptively delicate. alec he had the urge to speak the name tentatively, marveling in its softness, luke's also intrigued him. He tapped the boy's arms, it was an embarrassingly sappy gesture , and he sat up straight, aligning his spine." You er wouldn't happen to know any cyclists or tracks that would like to join me in this...hang on..." Bryan's fingers rummaged through the pocket of his hoodie, removing the flyer from the depths of his other 'things' that resided in there, laying it on the table, the man's face had brightened, his expression glinted and reflected a excitement, he jsut wanted to swim to his little hearts content.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Levirivaille

• SqueezeBabe

Luke looked over Bryan's shoulder at the flyer on the bar. "Oh! That's the super triathlon that my coach wants me to ride in!" he exclaimed. "Man, 250 kilometres will take most people about seven hours to do. If I can get my time under the six hour mark, I'll qualify for the olympics!" Luke was just a little excited at the prospect, the olympics wasn't his ultimate goal though, the olympics were for velodrome cyclists, not road races like him. He leaned in close to Bryans ear to be heard over the thumping music "Je n'ai jamais demandé, mais ce que le sport que vous faites? Est-ce juste la natation?" I never asked, but what sport do you do? Is it just swimming

"Say, How about we blow this place and go elsewhere?" Luke grinned, "I have just the spot...."

The dark haired man looked up at the tap on his arm, surprised to say the least, blinking a little owlishly. He spotted the flyer as he pulled it out and leant over a little, somewhat curious as to what it was-

Super triathlon?

Alec pulled back and leant away from the two of them, taking up his drink and taking a long gulp, not wanting to see any more of that. Triathlons be damned. No way he was going to compete in something like that again. He listened, however, his head snapping up as he heard that Luke was a cyclist. Of all the damn things he could have been, a cyclist? He sounded almost like he was floating his own boat with the time talk, but Alec didn't pay any attention to that. There was no way he was going anywhere near this thing; not after last time.

The man's ears were met with the cool, almost gentle sound of quiet voice meeting his senses and he looked to Bryan and Luke to see the redhead's lips turning over French once more. Alec licked his lips and turned away, putting his drink down on the bench with a little unnecessary hardness. "You know what, getting outta here sounds great."

Bryan had returned to answering in english, for Alec's sake, Bryan's greatest fear was being refused by people, judged or disliked, and he had no intention of coming across rude. "Ah, yes, i swim, " his heavy accent was soft, subtle, crinkles forming at the corners of his eyes and lips in a content expression. The lights had given Bryan's hair a faint agleam to his dark hair that was a lighter shade, and he swung his legs before gaining an upright position out of nearly climbing down from the stool, the talk coming from luke had added To Bryan's captivation, he seemed so enthralled that he had been asked, the other, on the other hand seemed a little more distant around the subject.

Bryan wasn't completely sured on the fact that he would now be accompanying the two men somewhere he had no idea of, but he nodded, agreeing as he didn't want to be left behind amongst the two. He clasped his hands infront of him as he got up and started to trail out after Luke, his attention diverted to a coach who had managed to grasp a hold of Alec, throwing questions at him insanely.

Luke grinned as the others gave their agreement. He chuckled as he watched Bryan climb down from the chair. "tu es si mignon!" You're so cute! He gave Bryan's hair a ruffle. Being so tall, everyone was smaller than Luke, but Bryan seemed nearly childlike in comparison, He's just like a girl he thought to himself as they headed away from the bar. He was going to take them to one of the bar's he'd found off campus, mainly frequented by backpackers, which meant that the alcohol was from overseas, as were most of the patrons. If Danique was here, then surely her brother was too, and if he was going to be anywhere, that's where he would be. Luke smiled to himself, catching up with Danjel would be great, they could reminisce and.... he blushed at a particular memory. They'd need to get a move on before Danique spotted him leaving and put two and two together...

"We should get a move on before the groupies notice that we're gone...." he paused. One of the coaches had grabbed a hold of Alec, and whilst he was a little too far away to hear anything, Alec didn't look too happy about being bailed up.

"Hawthorne! There you are, I've been looking for you!"

A hand grasped his wrist and he was tugged back some, stopped in his tracks. Alec stumbled a little, but placed a hand out with an almost too tight grip on the table to steady himself. The runner looked up to see one of the coaches who had been at his meeting this afternoon holding onto his wrist, smiling with some apology. Alec shoved his arm out of the man's grip, rubbing the skin. "What?" He asked in irritation.

"Ah, sorry about that, I just didn't know when I'd catch up to you." The coach said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck, before he put on a serious expression. "Look, there's an event a little later in the week that we were hoping to get you in on. It's right up your alley, and it'd give you a chance to get to know the rest of the track teams a little more, now that you're back in the country." Alec stood up a little straighter. Now that he was back in the country? What did this guy know?

"Anyway, it's this Super Triathal-"

"Not interested." As soon as the first syllables fell from the man's mouth, he was out of that conversation, turning his back on the man and starting towards the door.

"Hey, look, wait! It's not that kind of Tri, Hawthorne! Come on, all you'd have to do is run! We need you on this team, you're the best we've got, the best we've ever had!" The coach was obviously trying to throw compliments at him just to get him to stop, but Alec couldn't help but pause in his steps. Just how much did this guy know?

After it had took him a moment's time to process what Luke had commented on, he had flushed a light pink and before he could sputter a protest, , his hands were balled up some what of a grasp on the boy's shirt, lacking any sense of intimidation, and he ended up just letting out the tiniest slip of his throat, a moment's giggle erupting through the plump lips. Bryan's attention was then brought to Alec a while behind the two, Bryan's dark eyelashes fluttered into a gentle blink every now and then as he watched with an intent and mighty curious gaze," ce qui se passe ... Luke?" what is happening... luke?There was a fond and sad, faraway glint in his eyes. He hated people pestering him, alec seemed to have drawn the short end of the stick in the conversation he was having.

Disabling his interest, trying not to pry into Alec's personal matters, his hands loosened the were tugged away delicately from Luke's shirt " Ah! Sorry," he tried to attend to his now disheveled hair.

Luke looked over to where Alec and the coach were talking. He could see that Alec was getting angry, and his eyes narrowed slightly as he finally recognised the coach in question. The man looked after the long distance runners in the track team, and Luke supposed that must extend to triathlon runners, so did that mean that Alec was a runner or a triathlete? He looked down at Bryan "Je pense que l'homme est l'entraîneur de triathlon." I think that man is the triathlon coach Luke then noticed that Bryan was clutching at his shirt. "Êtes-vous d'accord? avez-vous perdre l'équilibre?" Are you ok? Did you overbalance? Luke looked back over to the heated conversation between Alec and the coach. "Excusez-moi, je vais aller le sauver, je pense." Excuse me, I'm going to go save him i think.

Luke ran up to the coach, swinging his arm around the man's shoulders and turning him away from Alec. "Just the guy I was looking for!" he gushed, whilst starting pointedly at Alec for him to take the chance to run. Wait for me outside he mouthed over his shoulder, and then turned his attention back to the coach. "I hear you were looking for a cyclist! It appears that I'm your man!" he gave the coach his most dazzling smile, and hoped that Alec was taking the hint and leaving with Bryan...

Alec was practically shoved away from the coach in a rather flourished movement, and he took a short stumble, bracing his hands back on the table behind him. He took one moment to gape at the cyclist, his blue eyes reflecting a short moment of innocence, surprise even, before he dropped his eyes and turned with his own flourish, holding his blazer over his arm as he strutted towards Bryan, taking hold of his arm.

“He said to meet him outside,” He murmured, pulling him towards the door, thinking on the conversation Luke had just got him out of. A triathlon, huh? From the sound of it, it was individual legs, something he had never really thought about before. There was no way he was getting back into Tri’s, he had promised himself while recovering in America, but…still. The idea of running as if he was in a Tri…it always had been his best suit anyway, it was what he was here for.

“So…you’re French?” He asked cautiously when they exited outside into the cooler air, running a hand through his dark locks as he turned to look at Bryan. He didn’t even know why he was making conversation, but he had to admit…the guy was cute.

"O-oh?" Bryan had blinked at the sudden rash movement of the other, turning his head to watch luke over his shoulder as he was dragged towards the cool, crisp air." ah, oh- yes, i happen to be, and are you from australia?" his words had come out in a rushed whisper, but as husky and excitable as his face depicts him to be so. His lips dimpled to curve into a smile once more, his heart beating fast as the realization quickly sank into him that the dark haired man had striked up a form of a conversation, taking an.. Interest? Maybe? Bryan's features radiated a healthy blush from beneath his cheeks, looking up at him he notice he had been well built, taller than the frenchman, slender, well groomed and had those serious, distant eyes that seemed to have a dwelled past. " you run?" Bryan's soft voice cooed into the air, well and truly curious about his new acquaintance, he had the same intentions of questioning Luke when he had the chance also.

it was freezing

Bryan gripped the inner of his long sleeves, his shoulders lifted and his feet exchanged every so often in his body's ritual to keep his inner warmth, listening attentively to the raven before him, his eyes fixated on the touch the other still had on his arm. "

Pourquoi les poules pondent des oeufs?

Pour que les oeufs fassent des poules.

Pourquoi les amoureux s'embrassent?

C'est pour que les pigeons roucoulent.

Pourquoi les jolies fleurs se fanent?

Parce que ca fait partie du charme.

Pourquoi le diable et le bon Dieu?

C'est pour faire parler les curieux.

Pourquoi le feu brule le bois?

C'est pour bien rechauffer nos coeurs or." the man had began whispering the soft melody of a song, his breath clouding out in front of him.

Luke breathed a small, internal sigh of relief. Alec had taken the "hint" and vanished. He managed to distract the coach sufficiently enough with his winning smile and promises to compete in the super triathlon. "Is Alec a friend of yours?" the coach had asked him. Luke feigned ignorance, "Who? That guy you were talking to? Nah, I knocked over his drink this morning and I was just buying him another one to make up for it" The coach eyed Luke somewhat suspiciously, "You were leaving together" he accused. Luke put his hands up defensively, "Hey, I was leaving with the little French guy, If that dude wanted to follow us, then that's his problem." The two men eyed each other off for a moment, and the coach sighed. "Well, see if you can be his friend, god knows that he needs some right now..." Luke arched an eyebrow, but didn't comment. "If you excuse me," he said, "My little French buddy is probably waiting outside for me..."

Luke moved his way through the crowd once more towards the door, and only just made it outside before the girlish shriek made him wince. "LUUUUUUUUUUKEEEEEEEE!" He spun on his heel to ward off the flying leap that he knew was coming, catching Danique in his arms, and settling her on the ground once more at arms length. "Je bent zo vervelend!" You're so annoying! he said to her in Dutch, "Ga martelen iemand anders!" Go torture someone else!. Danique pouted prettily, spotting Alec and Bryan from the corner of her eye. She replied in English, "You're going to see my brother aren't you?" The corner of her mouth curled slightly, "You like sleeping with him more than you do me?"

Alec had found himself staring at Bryan, his mind going blank at the quiet, almost husky French spilling from his lips. He gaped a little bit, his blue eyes wide with an almost innocent clause of interest as he looked him up and down. God, it was the accent that did it...he was a good looking guy, but the accent just topped it off. French. Alec realized then that he had been asked a question. "Ah...yeah." He said, pulling back his shoulders, his hands shoved into his pockets. His blazer still hung over one arm, covering the lean but noticeable muscles of one arm. "Yeah, I do."

The dark haired athlete was silent for a little while, trying to gather the will to speak, to actually engage in conversation with this foreigner, before the doors crashed open and he saw Luke exit, only to be swamped by that girl again. God dammit he hated groupies. He didn't even know Luke and he felt sorry for him. Honestly, they never got the hint, or at least they never did from him, no matter how hard he tried they just never seemed to-

"You're going to see my brother aren't you? You like sleeping with him more than you do me?"

...what?

Alec stopped short, his mouth dropping open and his eyebrows shooting up in surprise, a look of absolute lost astonishment on his usually passive face. That was just a little blunt, wasn't it? The sportsman realized just how stupid he must look and pulled himself up again, the very lightest dusting of red on his cheeks. What was this? He never blushed. He didn't get embarrassed like this!

o-oh?...

so he played for both teams...

So Bryan had been wrong to assume the man's orientation? It was as if they were now dealing in a completely different environment than what Had been, or a different realization, rather. Bryan's cheeks painted in deep crimson red and he averted his gaze to Alec, he seemed to endure the same emotion. With a slight twist of his delicate wrist, Bryan had waved subtly at luke, an inviting gesture to try savor him from the woman who seemed to linger around Luke like a bad smell. The French man registered Luke's presence but was just blatantly too shocked to utter a word across his red lips, he cleared his throat softly and ran his fingers up through his hair, if she lingered this much it would be a good idea to introduce himself." hello, This here is Alec, and i, Bryan." he ended the sentence with the sligtest yet absoloute nod of his head, he had tugged at the hem of the man's shirt, acknowledging Alec-his introduction had been slightly more formal than he was aiming for and he swayed a little in the cool air.

Looking at the woman, to Bryan at least, she seemed somewhat or a ' player.' He hadn't known the modern culture in Australia enough to categorize her, but she just seemed like one of those sort of girls. Bryan tried to gain some friction between his almost unresponsive finger tips, blowing warm air between his hands as they stood there." so where would this place we are going to be?" Bryan had made an attempt to change the topic, to try and save Luke from being the center of attention incase any unresolved issues would be brought up.

Luke stiffened slightly, realising what Danique had done. "Wil je dat ik je broer te vertellen wat je aan het doen bent?" Do you want me to tell your brother what you've been up to? he said to her, grabbing her by the arm. "We kunnen nu gaan en hem te vertellen..." We can go now to tell him... Danique paled slightly and roughly grabbed her arm back, swearing at him. Luke sighed and rubbed his face and she ran back inside, and he turned to the others and shrugged. "Groupies eh?" attempting to downplay the heated exchange. He noticed that the other two were blushing slightly, and imagined his own face matched theirs. He gave then a wink, "It's alright fella's, just because I like boys as much as I like girls, doesn't mean that I'm going to do anything to you" he said with a laugh. "C'mon, the place is only a few blocks away from here, we'll be there in no time..."

As Luke walked ahead of the other two, he chewed his lip. The other guys were a little bit cute, and kinda his type... but all that was going to go out the window as soon as he came face to face with Danjel again. Their last exchange had been... Luke coughed to hide his embarrassment, those sorts of memories needed to stay in the dark corners of his mind, not come rushing up to the surface to make his face go hot, and for his breath to quicken... Danjel, to put it bluntly, was a God. Luke clenched a fist to chase away the memories. He had no doubt that once he ran into Danjel again, he'd be in all sorts of trouble. He looked over his shoulder at the other two, and wondered how they'd cope with him...

All these languages were getting to him, Alec knew, as he listened to the French spilling from Bryan's lips, and having heard the muffled sounding (German? Dutch?) words from Luke's. It made him wish he had taken French as a child at least, just to know what the beautiful words actually were...

What was he thinking? Honestly, he was a grown man. What was he doing here thinking about words of all the damn things as being arousing? Wait- arousing? Alec took a moment to look down, not pointedly, but still he did. No, there wasn't...perhaps it was just a warmth from it, the warmth flooding his veins at the sound. "Where are we goin'?" He asked, moving to put on his tailored blazer with a slight flourish, bringing it down easily over his arms, shifting his shoulders as they walked. The fabric was snug against his body, perfectly tight across the runner's broad shoulders.

He met Luke's eyes again. The boy was pale all over now, breathing hard through his nose, his skin reddened where The wind gently whipped his cheeks, a fresh, youthful pink tinge to his skin. There was some plea in his expression, something curious, hopeful even– a gentle cry for even an understanding to the nature of the boy it seemed they were to meet, from what he had gathered, The girl's brother seemed to have some leverage over Luke, some complicated backstory maybe.

Bryan thought had somewhat of an idea, his right hand's fingers shoved themselves into the dark gaping pocket of his hoodie.

Something had reverted Bryan's eyes to the opposing street, a familiar looking man held himself in a stance that seemed distant, yet he was staring back at Bryan. Looking away, feeling rather uncomfortable, he Calmly he took Alec's hem of his straight, neatly cut jacket in his hand, in a strong grip and wrenched it smoothly to one side. It was a sort of security thing, the movement luckily could have passed as The boy trying to keep his balance, but looking back the man had disappeared almost never to be seen by Bryan's eyes and he suspected he never would again – a frown tilted his eyebrows, before he found reality again and looked between the rather tall men." I'd like to meet this 'brother' of hers"

"Nearly there!" Luke said cheerfully over his shoulder. The pub across the road was warmly lit and the music that spilled out was easy listening, not the thumping that was the Uni Bar, though Luke knew that later on, that would change, and the pub would transform into a Rave like the ones he went to in Europe... but for now, it was a calming place and would be full of people who weren't so damn uptight about everything. Luke crossed the street and stood outside for a moment, waiting for the others to catch up. He couldn't help the feeling of apprehension, Danjel was most likely going to be inside, but then again, maybe he could be ridiculously lucky, and Danjel would be somewhere else...

"Luke?" The voice was deep, and pulled at something inside him. Strong arms went around his waist, and that voice breathed into his ear... "You smell... like my sister..." Luke stiffened and pushed back at the body behind him, breaking free from the arms and he turned and faced Danjel. He's gotten taller he thought to himself, He's the same height as me... Luke shook his head and waved his hands in front of him, "She kept hugging me tonight, I swear!" he grinned weakly, "That's why I had to come here, to get away from her..." Luke felt that his heart would leave his chest, each beat was hard and heavy, but that was the effect that Danjel had on him. Danjel was blonde haired, with eyes a deep dark blue, and every time he looked at him, Luke swore that he was seeing right through him. Luke swallowed, "I, errr, I've brought some friends," he said waving at Bryan and Alec "The Uni bar was getting crowded and the groupies were out in full force tonight, your sister being one of them..."

Danjel smiled a beautiful smile at Luke, "You know that if I catch you with my sister, I'll kill you..." he said with a laugh and leaned in close, "You're mine not hers" and with that, Danjel kissed him. Luke mentally groaned and prayed that his knees wouldn't give out. When Danjel wanted something, it was impossible to stop him. "P-please" Luke whispered weakly, "N-not in public.." he squeezed his eyes shut knowing that whatever credibility he had with the others was fast going out the window. Danjel looked at him with those impossibly blue eyes and smiled again, a smile loaded with promises. He turned and faced the other two, with his arm around Luke, "Welcome! Shall we go inside?" he asked, smiling another beautiful smile, "I am Danjel." he said cheerfully.

Alec turned to look at Bryan, surprised at the touch and the tugging to his jacket, but allowed himself to be kept close either way. He was not going to say no to being close to the Frenchman, he was alluring...and the sound of the gentle French so close to him was not disliked. As they crossed the road, he shoved his hands into the pockets of his tight jeans, looking both ways and following Luke, who seemed a bit uptight.

The sudden appearance of another person, let alone one so good looking...was a surprise and a half to him. The man was tall, dusty blonde hair and eyes that reminded him of his own in colour. He had this sexy kind of smile that gave Alec warning bells, yet all he could do was watch as the two interracted. That kiss was hard and hot, his arms were wrapped around him in that certain way, Alec knew what that was like-

-that's the way Gabe used to touch him-

"Alec," He said in response to the man's introduction, his tone deep from his chest, reaching his hand out of his pocket to push some hair out of his deep blue eyes, staring into the taller male's. This guy...he knew what these kinds of guys were like. Luke's reaction to him proved his point; this guy was not your average rough and tumble. The runner stood up straighter, and held out a hand. "Nice meeting you."

He'd let go of Alec's shirt, but he remained pressed into The taller male's personal space, his arm resting solid against Alec's side, the top of his head close enough to reach without trouble, staring up at the man, a small aweful expression reflected in his eyes as he stared into Alec's -the Ice blue which shone throughout the iris just invited Bryan to almost tip toe to gain a closer look. Before he could do anything, It had happened rather quickly, he watched Luke's lips crush against the others, it was longing, passionate, hot. Bryan caught himself in the act of watching, and flushed red as he tilted his gaze to the ground, what could he say, now he was taken too?

The other had been rather attractive, and the frenchman almost shied away from opening his mouth." . My name's Bryan.." courageously, rather, thirsty than anything else, he headed in first, immediately not recognizing his surroundings. The walls were painted a pleasant and soothing color, and gentle soft light played across his face from some unseen window. There was a smell in the air that took him a few moments to place – something clean and fresh-scented, but strangely inorganic. Peppermint, perhaps, tinged with something else. It smelt intimate yet it was relaxed, but oh so quiet.

It was Bryan's place to be.

Letting his eyes flow about the room, he smiled, turning to alec, his lips were parted in a grin." Les Australiens sont des hommes plutôt attrayantes sont-ils pas...."australians are rather attractive men aren't they.... he had winked, intentionally he'd said it to the Runner, he knew he had not the slightest clue on what he was saying. Watching the two other that trailed in behind them, he raised his brow, wandering about their relationship.

Was it jealousy?

Luke breathed a mental sigh of relief as Danjel introduced himself to the others, it would at least give him a moment to try and pull himself together. It wasn't that he was unused to Danjel's attentions, it just had been a while since they'd... He felt his face go red and he cringed inwardly. Why do I have to remember that stuff now? he thought. He was mortified at how easily he was responding, and in front of the others no less. He had no idea how he was supposed to explain Danjel, let alone his supposed "relationship" with him.

Luke looked over Danjel's shoulder at Bryan who had gone ahead and into the pub. He nearly laughed when he heard him comment how attractive Australians were, he nearly opened his mouth to point out that Danjel wasn't a "Daniel", but in fact Dutch when he noticed the way the little Frenchman was looking at Alec. He ducked his face behind Danjel, leaning it against his broad shoulder, Maybe my supposed reputation won't be so trashed after all... Luke had always found it difficult to explain to people that gender didn't exactly matter to him, he wasn't "bi" - he was... was. He took a deep breath, his nose buried into the back of Danjel's shirt. "Je ruikt lekker vanavond" You smell good tonight he whispered in Dutch. Danjel gave him a wink over his shoulder. "Wat ben je zo beschaamd over? Het is niet alsof je te verbergen" What are you so embarrassed about? It's not like you to hide he said in his melodic deep voice. Luke just stuck his tongue out at him and pushed him towards the door.

Danjel laughed and took Alec's proffered hand, shaking it warmly, his grip firm. "I think someone here is impatient, no?" he said with a wink to Alec, and allowed Luke to drag him inside, laughing and exchanging comments in Dutch. Once inside Luke went straight to the bar and ordered a round of ciders, turning to see where the others had ended up...

The man's hand had been warm, strong, and a little harsh even in its grip. Alec dropped his hand to his side and followed Bryan inside, trying not to think of Danjal and how he looked at Luke. It was like he was a piece of meat, just something owned. He knew what that was like...he would keep an eye on him, just in case. So he did not respond to the man's words, instead following Bryan inside.

At Bryan's words, he looked down at the shorter man, his eyes widening in surprise and the very slightest embarrassment, particularly at that wink. "A-Ah, what?" He said slowly, leaning down a little towards him as he backed up against the bar, leaning his back against it. "I don't...I don't speak French," he replied with the slightest of tremors in his voice as he listened, his hands stuffed in his pockets once more. The man's voice was low, a little husky from the French, and he had this incredible easiness about him that was...intriguing and alluring at the same time. Alec wondered for a moment, let his mind wander, to what that voice would sound like-

Stop it, you promised yourself you wouldn't do this again! Look what happened the last time!

Bryan had chuckled, a childish playfulness spiked his voice." I know..." He seated himself up on a stool, the dimples re-forming against the round face as he smiled up at Alec gleefully, the long, dark eyelashes sheltering the dark, glinting eyes, admiring him as they squinted, synchronizing with his grin. latching his eyes on Danjel for a moment, He was a nervous creature, after all, and This new face could seem rather intimidating for those not acquainted with his particular brand of friendliness, it caused Bryan to drop his head slightly as he pretended to adjust his shirt.

Bryan had already ordered three drinks that he had gulped back one after the other, assuming they were non-alcoholic, when the almost immediate confidence that followed assured him otherwise. The frenchman's hair hung lightly half over his face, his lips faintly pursed, a few hiccups of conversation had occurred when trying to talk to the bartender, struggling to hold back the French which tried to creep in and out of his conversations.

Luke spotted the others and walked over with the round of drinks. He smiled as he handed them around, and settled himself on one of the couch seats. He noticed that there were already empty drinks at the table they all shared. Well, I'm glad they started without me he thought with a smile. It wouldn't do if it was just him that got drunk tonight. He took a large swallow of his drink. If he got drunk tonight, then who knows what might happen... but he wanted to forget about Danique who was just being a manipulative little bitch, and, well, it's not like he could forget about Danjel, but perhaps if he was drunk, it might lessen the pain just a little. He glanced over to Danjel who looked like he was already making friends with the others, his dazzling smile, his dark eyes... Luke huffed a little, it's not like he was getting jealous or anything...

He just sat back and observed the others around him, smiling as Bryan kept forgetting himself and speaking in French, unfortunately, the only one who didn't understand him was Alec. Luke took another mouthful of his drink, looking over at Alec. It seemed like he was getting along with everyone, but Luke didn't miss the mistrustful glances that Alec kept shooting in Danjel's direction. Luke finished his drink, and stood up to get another, "Do you guys want some more?" he asked, waving the bottle in everyone's direction.

Alec kept his attention on Bryan and the mismatched mix of English and French spilling from his mouth. He looked around the group of them, somewhat wary, but then again, he always had been since Italy. He looked down at the drink put in front of him and pursed his lips very slightly. There it was; alcohol. He put down the drink and didn't pick it back up, instead leaning back against their end of the bar and deciding not to drink anything he didn't order himself.

The fact that Luke was drinking was not something that would go down well. Yes, they were in university, but they were athletes. Alec himself did not drink often, he had never felt the need to except a few times. Not just because he was an athlete and was expected to stay sober, but just because. "No, I'm fine," He said lowly in response to his question, crossing his arms over his chest coolly.

Bryan's mind had made the desicions in itself, he nodded eagerly, when handed the bottle and took a swig, wincing at the taste. Beer had just been grotesque to him, no one could convince him otherwise. The smaller one had stared bemusedly at the large glass of dirty brown liquid, and even though he understood the concept, he wasn't entirely sure why he was participating in the activity in the first place, usually he wouldn't of been so forward as to follow a group of men into a dark bar, encouraging himself as to drink. His gaze lifted through content, half-drooped eyes to Alec, noting he seemed to have more self control than Bryan had him self, another thing to admire?

Short syllables happened to become long, and long syllables were cut out completely." Alec?" Bryan had walked his fingers across the top of the bar to gently take the drink, to what he thought had been subtly.

geez you should've known better Bryan, you hardly drink anything, overdoses of it have this affect, always.

A constant reminder chimed in the back of his head, his chin rested on his arms which were folded out onfront of him on the surface.