Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Dan let out a soft sniffling sound and pulled away from his mom, his eyes red and puffy. "Is there no... Nothing you can do to help?.." His voice sounded pretty much like one of a little kid's now. He didn't want for it to be like that... But when his mom shook her head, the brunette's lower lip trembled and he nodded slowly. "...Thanks, mom..." He whispered out before pulling away completely. "Can you?.." His voice cracked and he turned away, more tears flowing down. Yet, his mom seemed to understand and walked off. "If you need me, I'll be downstairs..." She said gently and closed the doors after, leaving her son alone.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Eyes focused on the ceiling he just laid in bed while his mom was in his closet packing his clothes. He had refused to do anything. He was not going to leave Dan willingly. This was all a chaos... All of it was something that Takashi never seen coming in his future. Ever! Turning his back to his mom he sighed and looked out the window. No....he couldn't just let this happen. Standing he ran past his mom and out the door.

"Takashi! Takashi get back here!" she yelled as he ran down the stairs. She sighed running after the boy. It didn't matter she knew where he was going. Walking back to the house she searched for her keys.

---knock knock----

"Dan! Babe it's me!" he yelled banging on the door.

Dan was in his room, hugging a pillow to himself. He heard someone banging at the door, but he didn't really care who was it... His mom would answer it anyway. Besides, he was still teared up. He didn't want for anybody else to see him like this, no matter who might that be.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Dan's mom opened the door and stared at Takashi for awhile. "What are you doing here?.." She asked, not letting her gaze off the boy. Had he come here to say good-bye to her son? Or were his intentions different?..

Takashi blood ran cold at seeing the women he took a step back his eyes slightly tearing. He shook his head before taking another step back. Clearly she didn't want him here, right? Letting his head down not willing to say a word swallowing the lion in his throat. The taller teen wanted to see his boyfriend. Now! Though his voice was lost...what if the women had agreed with his mother and wanted him gone. Turning his head away it still hanging he said nothing.

The woman reached out to lift the red head's chin up, making him look at her. “If you're here for Dan, he's upstairs... Just be careful with him... He... Well, he's not happy with your mother's decision.“ She said, looking at the boy. If this guy was going to actually leave, Dan will never be the same. He'd probably lock himself up in his room and wouldn't come out for a long time... Her and his father wouldn't have any other chance than to try and convince Takashi's mom of letting her son stay here.

What would happedn now? At the lifting of his chin fear showed in the red head's eyes until he heard what she was saying and he smiled widely. "Thank you so much." he ran pass her and up the stairs falling on the way up. "ah...." he groaned reaching to hold his knee. Biting his lip he stood again an ache present, but he knew it would go away after five minutes or so. He limped a little to his boyfriend's door before opening it not bothering to knock. Once inside he sat beside the other rubbing his hands in his hair. "Babe~ don't cry." he told the brunette a small smile playing lightly at his lips. He wasn't going to leave Dan no matter what.

Once Dan heard someone sit next to him, he didn't expect for Takashi... As the other told him not to cry, only more tears appeared and the brunette dropped both hands around his boyfriend's neck, burrying his face into his chest. "Don't go... Takashi, please don't gol.." The petit teen whispered out, light sobbing coming from his mouth. What would he do if Takashi actually left? Would they at least keep in touch?...

The red head's eyes saddened as he thought there was nothing he could do....but...he wouldn't leave him...at least not in his heart. "I won't leave you babe...keep me in your heart. I promise I will return for you." he told his boyfriend wrapping his hand around the smaller teen holding him close. Laying light kisses to the top of his head. Dan was so beautiful he didn't deserve to be hurt.... Or to cry.

Pulling away he looked into the other's light green eyes. "I will be willing to take you with me. We could go away together. Though....you have a family that cares for you." his eyes saddening. This was all not suppose to happen. It was a disaster Takashi just wanted to run away with his brunette boyfriend.

A few chocked down sobs came from the brunette's mouth. There was no way his mom... Or dad would let him go. With more tears Dan shook his head and burried his face back into his boyfriend's chest. Why did this have to happen?.. Light sobbing was still coming from his mouth. Dan didn't want this at all. He wanted for Takashi to at least stay here... He'd do anything to make it happen.

The red head let his head down when he didn't get an answer from the other, but he wouldn't expect one. The brunette did have a family that loved him, but if he could he would run away with the smaller teen. He could house with someone before getting a job to take care of the both if them. Sighing he kissed the other's head...if not that choice he would be gone by tomorrow but Dan would always be in his heart.

Dan was trembling slightly, tightly gripping onto Takashi's shirt. Would the red head leave now?.. Will they at least call, text or mail each other? The petit teen wanted at least this much...

"T... Takashi... Promise you'll at l-least call me..." Dan muttered out into his boyfriend's chest, tears still flowing down his face. Was this actually their goodbye for now? The brunette didn't want that... But... Was there really any other choice?

Takashi lifted the brunette's face and kissed him softly. Was Dan actually being serious right now? Of course be would call him there was no way he was willing to let the other forget about him. Takashi refused to let his boyfriend fall for anyone else while he was away.

"Babe...you know I will. The only way you won't hear from me is if I'm dead." he told the petit teen slowly leaning closer to kiss him again. "I love you so much." he confessed hugging the other close to his body. The last thing the red head was hoping was for this to happen. "I wish we could just go away together." lifting the other's chin to look in his eyes. "but you have school to finish...and...a caring family but....I don't know how long I can last without you." the red head at this moment had now felt how much he really loved the brunette. The saying was true. He hadn't lost Dan yet but be would soon...he could feel it.

"Don't say something like that! Don't... Don't even joke about dying! You won't die, I won't let you... Ever... If you die - I die together with you... That's the only way.." The brunette said quite loudly, looking straight into the other's eyes. He knew his own eyes were still filled with tears, his body was still trembling from the crying before, but what Takashi was saying was just unbelievable. The only way he wouldn't hear from Takashi was if the other died? Who would even say something like that?!?

Takashi could tell that look in Dan's eyes. He knew that the teen wasn't happy with what bs had said but.... Why? "Babe all I'm saying is only death can do us part." looking into the light green eyes. The smaller teen was upset easily....over simply things...he analyzed a situation to much. Takashi laughed it was cute though....be u relate to where the other was coming from. No one wants to hear the one they love say they would die. Staring at the youngest of the two he kept silent.

The brunette shook his head. "No... Not even death will part us... Didn't I say, that if you die - I die? We die together, so that we can be together, well... Forever..." Dan said, not tearing his gaze off of Takashi's eyes. If his boyfriend said anything like that again, Dan wouldn't know what to do. It wasn't even right to talk about this... Death? Nothing at all could part them now. Even if Takashi had to leave, Dan wouldn't let the other forget him, or... Or fall in love with someone else. The brunette would definitely come visit him..

Takashi shook his head. "No...if....I die Dan I wouldn't want you hurting yourself over me ok?" slowly reaching to hold the other's hand he would miss touching the other's warm body. The red head did not want to leave Dan. He never wanted to leave the petit teen, but....his wishes were not coming true. Today would be the last day to be together... He would spend the rest of his birthday with his boyfriend.

"Stop talking about it! I won't... I won't let you die... Ever!" Dan said out loudly, feeling tears filling up his eyes. Did Takashi not understand his life would be over without him anyway? The brunette wouldn't be able to do anything at all... Soon he'd probably lose all will to do anything. He'd die from inside, and maybe later he'd actually kill himself. There was no life for Dan which didn't have Takashi in it... Guess you could say the boy was obsessed with him.

"Ok, ok just don't cry babe. I've had enough of the tears from you...not like in a bad way I'm just tired of seeing you cry. Your too beautiful." he smiled wiping the wet trails off his boyfriend's cheeks before kissing his pink lips. "I love you ok... I won't ever forget you baby and I won't let you forget me." slowly kissing him again. He pulled back wrapping the other in a hug. His mom probably can take him away but she could never break the love he had for this brunette. No one could. No one.

"As if I could ever forget you..." Dan whispered out, gripping onto his boyfriend. He didn't want for the other to go.. Not now, not ever, actually. If he could, he would probably hide Takashi somewhere just so they could be together... That was crazy, wasn't it? The brunette knew that Takashi's mom would probably come take her son away soon... He wanted just one more kiss... One real kiss before that. With this thought the petit teen pulled away a bit before connecting their lips for a sweet kiss. He'd just keep this kiss in his mind all the time Takashi was gone.

Takashi loved the kiss he recieved. The teen could already feel that his mom was here. He pulled away and hugged Dan. "I have to go." he said hearing a car door slam. "I will always love you Dan." he voiced standing from his position on the bed. Giving one last kiss he waved to the brunette and left the room. Takwould meet his mom before she caused trouble for Dan's mother. Opening the four he frowned at tGe sight if her.

Caral stood looking at her son with a frown. "Come on let's go." she announced turning to get in the car the red head following behind her.

Dan watched sadly as his boyfriend walked out of the room. Who knew for how long would he actually be away... With a sigh the brunette walked up to his window, watching as Takashi got into his mother's car and drove off. The petit teen bit his lip slightly, watching the road until he was no longer able to see the car. Even then, he stayed for a bit more, just to make sure Takashi was really... Gone.. This thought was like a kick in the stomach for Dan. Only one moment was needed for him to break down again. He soon laid down on the bed, hugging one pillow close to himself. The brunette stayed like this until he fell asleep. His tears had dried out by the moment he fell into a slumber, hugging the pillow close, mumbling out his boyfriend's name. In his dreams, the two were still together... If only this would've been the reality.

Silent tears ran down Takashi's face all the way until they pulled up at the airport. His mother looked at him and frowned. "Stop crying over that boy Takashi. Soon your going to see that was a phase and let's see how long he will try to keep in touch with you. If you two loved each other so much nothing could break you apart." she laughed. She knew that it would be hard for two teenagers that was still in high-school, especially as seniors. They would be busy sometimes and their conversations would get boring without seeing one another. It would break them for sure.

The red head stepped out the car tears still present in his eyes. He didn't give a fuck what his mom was saying he loved Dan. Even if they lost contact he was sure the brunette would always remember him as he promised and Takashi wasn't willingly to let Dan forget him.

----After 3 years----

Dan was still rolling around in his bed when the sun had rised. He covered a yawn and ran a hand through his slightly longer than before hair. He was 20 now... With a sigh the brunette got out of bed, glancing at the other side of the bed. He wasn't there, mm? Maybe the guy was making breakfast?.. Dan just shook his head and streched, he's become taller in those years, too. With a sleepy face the guy rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom, hearing faint sounds coming from the kitchen. The two were supposed to leave for a camping trip today. He'd have to be quick - short shower, breakfast and then to hit the road! With this thought the thin male got into the shower, turning on the hot water. Just like before, he still couldn't stand cold. Dan let the hot water run through his body, closing his eyes while thinking. Three years had passed since he and Takashi broke up, hm? At first the two would call and text each other almost every day, but Dan had homework, studies, then college and... Well, he just stopped contacting Takashi.

With another yawn the young guy got out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry himself up a bit. After he did that, only leaving his hair damp, Dan slipped on his clothes and walked towards the kitchen, where the smell of eggs and bacon met him. A soft smile appeared on his face and Dan walked up to the black-haired man, gently wrapping his hands from behind. "Morning, baby~" The man said and turned around, his grey-blue eyes almost shining with love. He leaned in and softly kissed the brunette, both of their eyes closed. The man was Jack... Dan's new lover. Of course, Takashi didn't know about him, but there was little chance they would even meet again, so why bother?...

Takashi was just waking lifting out of bed. Today was a camping trip that people across the world come to. It was suppose to be much fun and this year they were to climb a blizzardous mountain. It sounded fun to the red head so be decided to go. Pulling the blankets off him he trailed to the bathroom and jumped in to the shower. Washing his body throughly with the shower gel and towel he stepped out. Drying off he yawned glancing to the mirror to wipe his face. Moving his fringe out his face he stared at himself.

Over the years Takashi had changed a little. He let his hair grow out just to shave the side and leave the middle in soft lock of shaggy red. He didn't like mowhawks so that wasn't what it liked like. He just ruffled his hair in a messy way and that would be it. The front pulling down just below his cheekbone.

Over these years he still remembered Dan. His first and only love. They didn't talk anymore because Dan had stopped contacting him. In the prime of studies he couldn't talk to Dan as much because the other would always say he was busy. Then it went to him texting the other but recieveing texts three days late. Suddenly he stopped trying and never got a call, text, or E-mail from the other. Though he wouldn't think about the brunette now....it only led to tears. Takashi didn't give up in the other and had called him like a year ago to find out the number was different- Ok Takashi stop thinking of Dan stop! he thought before getting his clothes together to leave.

As Jack was finishing with the breakfast, Dan only stayed by his side, his arms still around the other. Jack was always so kind, loving, caring... Almost perfect, if anyone asked Dan. Well, the guy was a bit messy and lazy, sometimes liked to go out for a drink, too, but the brunette was able to put up with this much. Besides, the black-haired male made him breakfast sometimes... He especially enjoyed the mornings he would get breakfast in bed. Those mornings were truly perfect.

Soon Jack was finished with the meal and both of them sat down to eat. The two have been a couple for over two years now. At first it was Jack who chased after Dan, but the later still had Takashi in his mind... Now he was focused on his new lover. It took some time for him to actually fall in love with Jack, but once he did, he never regretted it. Who knew just how many flowers or little presents had Dan got over this time. For his birthday Jack once got him a huge teddy bear with a ton of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers.Needless to say, it was absolutely adorable. The teddy was still in their bedroom, reminding Dan of how sweet could his lover be.

When the two had finished their breakfast, Dan stood up first and gave the other a soft peck on his lips. "Go get ready and I'll do the dishes, okay?" The brunette asked with a smile, earning a bear hug from his lover, making Dan blush slightly. "Thank youu!~ I'll be ready soon!" Jack promised and walked off to the room, leaving Dan to do the dishes. Once they were both done, they got into the car and drove off. Obviously, Jack was driving. Dan never did pass his driving exam... More like, he didn't want to, after his dad was left in a wheelchair from the accident.