Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

Takashi frowned at the display and looked back toward his pizza. This was all bull shit... They had been friends for over seventeen years and now all of a sudden they couldn't even speak..or look at each other. This was ridiculous...all so ridculous. He knew that getting into a relationship with your best friend would be a fucking mistake. Irate he slammed his fist on the table before standing and striding across the area to exit the door. The red head didn't want to be around this anymore. He wanted to just go home...back to his room.

Sitting back inside the bus he leans his head against the window...pizza left untouched.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The brunette flinched as the red head slammed his hand on the table and left, leaving Dan looking into nowhere with fearful eyes. Takashi had become so scary now... The thin male bit his lip while thinking it was probably his fault... Takashi used to be so happy and cheerful and now he's... This. The new Takashi scared Dan.

Jack looked at his lover, worried. Did that guy scare him?.. Dan seemed to still care about the red head. Maybe this trip wasn't the right time to ask him to marry him...

Running his fingers through his hair he frowned steadily continuing his action. What the hell is wrong with me? I need to get a hold of myself. I'm letting my anger control me...come on Takashi...you didn't even touch you pizza for heaven's sake. he rambles to himself in his head. Groaning the man just closed his eyes....he would be hungry but there was no way that he could go back into that building. This was bad...it would be another five hours before the bus stopped again for refreshments.

Dan glanced over at the pizza, left on the table and sighed softly before calling for a waitress. "Could you get that pizza in a box? My... Friend left it there, he had to go. I'll bring it to him" The brunette explained, feeling his lover's sharp gaze. He woudln't take it in the wrong way, right?.. Dan only saw Takashi as a friend now... Their relationship would never reach the same level again anyway.

Leaning his head on the window he ignored the hot glass due to the sun beaming on it. Sighing after a while it felt really nice against his skin...watching from the window the red head just engrossed in the other walking by and have fun, laughing and conversating with their friend's around them. Was it a.. ..bad idea to come on a trip like this with no one to talk to? Yeah it would be exciting, but... It would get lonely with no one to talk to for a month...not that he wasn't use to it for the last three years.

Once both of them were finished with their food, Dan thanked the waitress who brought them the pizza and left. Jack gently grabbed his lover's hand, lightly squeezing it. He really was feeling usafe with the red head around... What if the brunette decided to go back to Takashi after all?

With a soft sigh Jack followed his lover into the bus, watching with slight worry as the brunette walked over to the other male. "Takashi... Y-You left your food there, I thought maybe you wanted it..." The brunette muttered out, gripping onto the black-haired male's hand unconsciously.

At his name from that familiar voice the red head glanced up to the other. What did he just say....though not having to ask more he looked to the pizza that the brunette was holding. He....had brought his ....food? Looking up into the light green eyes he nodded smiling softly reaching his hand to the pizza, taking a hold of it. "Thank you." he said staring at the other.

Dan nodded slightly, relieved from seeing the soft smile. Jack, however, only felt more unsafe like this. If this trip went alright, at the end he would definitely propose to Dan... He wanted to do it sooner, but with this guy in the way, the black-haired male wasn't so sure of his lover's answer anymore.

With a soft sigh the older guy lightly tugged Dan to himself. He just wanted to go back to their seats and forget about this guy.

Takashi watched the other male pull Dan away from him, but before he could fully Takashi reached to touch the other running his hand across his soft skin. Dan was as beautiful as before...so enticing to his eyes. Smiling once again he glanced down at his pizza. The box was still warm so he was pretty sure that the pizza was as well. Opening it he took out a slice and bit into it. This is delicious...as always. the man thought humming softly.

Jack watched his lover being touched by the other male and quickly pulled him away, lightly biting his lip. Dan followed behind, slightly confused. The black-haired male seemed worried and slightly scared for some reason. Why was that?

In a calming motion the brunette reached out to grab his lover's hand with both of his own, lightly squeezing it. "Jack, what's the matter?" He asked, only resulting by a shake of head as they reached their seats. Jack sat down first and pulled Dan close. "Don't... I can't take it, Dan... This guy is still into you, and you seem like you are feeling the same... I can't help but feel scared you'll leave me!"

Takashi chuckled when the other quickly pulled Dan from him. Tsk...you have nothing to worry about. Dan is all yours...he did stop contacting me for you. Takashi said in his mind not knowing what was true, but it didn't really matter because the other wasn't his anymore. Whether it was because of the black haired man or not...they had stopped communicating. Promises meant nothing anymore. The red head steered his eyes back to the scenery outside. Back to where everyone was enjoying themselves....everyone but him.

The younger male blinked a few times and let out a soft laugh. "You don't have to be scared... I just want to go back to being friends with him, that's all~" Dan said, a smile on his face. So his lover really was jealous! That actually made Dan feel quite... Good... It was only because now he knew Jack definitely did like him, and he wouldn't hand him over anymore. He felt safe.

Until the bus moved again, the two spent time just talking over small things, exchanging small kisses and smiles, not caring about anyone else. Even Takashi was pushed into a corner of both of their minds.

Glancing around the bus he looked to a guy that stood to throw away some trash....blue eyes and golden blond hair. A slim shape and slightly thin lips....Takashi looked away his heart thumping...but not for the source that he was looking at. The beauty that was now glancing his way. No....it was because he found the other attractive....attractive enough to actually want, although the pain in his chest...the thumping was the betrayal he felt for the brunette. This was stupid....the red head could clearly see that his childhood friend was taken. Taken by another yet he couldn't look at anyone.

Dan smiled at his lover and glanced over at the red head, only to see him looking away and some other guy looking straight at him. The brunette's smile grew wider as he watched the blonde. Maybe this guy would try to help Takashi move on?

Jack, on the mean time, was only looking at Dan. He watched how beautiful the other looked when he smiled, even if the smile wasn't for him; how amazing his green eyes shined when he looked around and... Simply how beautiful he really was.

Takashi head stayed down as the blond continued to look his way letting off a soft smile and blushing. Looking up again he saw the blond male blushing and shook his head before standing to walk off the bus. He couldn't.....he just had to get away from the man... Dan was all he could ever think of. His chest was hurting...he couldn't betray the brunette even though the other had betrayed him.

This is crazy Takashi. You should be able to talk to whoever the hell you want to. Dan has a lover he won't feel in the least sad. Though the red head knew that was easier said than done. The blond on the bus looking rejected.

A groan left the brunette's lips and he stood up, looking at a worried Jack. "I'll be right back. I'm just going to tell this guy about Takashi..." He muttered out and headed towards the blonde, who was looking really sad about Takashi leaving. "Hello~" Dan greeted, letting out a smile once he had reached the man. "I'm not sure I really should be saying this, but... It seemed like you were interested in the guy with red hair? The one who just left?" He asked, deciding to wait for an answer before saying anything else. He could be wrong..

The blond looked at a brunette that was asking him questions about the guy that left. Averting his eyes a small blush appeared on his cheeks. "Uh...n-no o-of course I wasn't." he lied looking back to the light green eyes through his blond bangs. "Ok...yeah I guess I was." biting his lip.

---

Takashi sat on the pavement by the bus until it was time to go, then he could sit in his seat as well as everyone else and he wouldn't see that blond. The red head would be perfectly fine. No pain to endure one bit.

With a smile on his face Dan tilted his head. "In that case, don't give up just yet. He went through a... Uhhmm... A heartbreak, and he isn't exactly pulling it off very well..." The brunette said, biting his lip slightly. It was his fault Takashi was like that. If the red head started off with this guy, both of them could live happilly!

The blond stared at the brunette. How did be exactly know this much about the red head? "Is he.... P-possible your friend?" he asked looking at the male that was even smaller than him. Wow...this guy is reaaally thin. The blond thought before once again giving his full attention to the green eyed fellow.

---

Sighing Takashi leaned his head against the bus. Suprisingly it was clean...well it wasn't that much of a surprise seeing as this was transportation for a trip. Of course they'd clean it or that would just make things unappealing. Gently chewing on his lips he just waited for the break to be over..they had like five more minutes.

With a slight smile on his face Dan looked up at the blonde. "Guess you can say it this way... Actually, we were a couple some time ago, but... Well, it didn't work out for me. He's a great guy, really, but we had some troubles." The brunette finished, looking away from the blonde. Why would he say that? "Anyway, just... If you do think of going after him, don't give up. It might take some time, but... Just help him move on, okay?" Dan finished, glancing over at the blonde. Would he even agree?..

A couple huh...? A while ago? The blond smiled...heartbreak? "So...I'm guessing your the one he's still hanging onto." smile widening. "There's no way I'll be able to succeed with you here. Oh..and my names Caset." holding his hand out for the brunette to shake. The guy seemed pretty nice worrying over the guy that be had hurt. Who does that?

Dan looked away after the blonde said those words. "I'm sure you will, Caset. I'm Dan." The brunette then shook the other's hand, looking at the male. "If he caught your eye, you should just try.. He's unable to move on, and I'm unable to go back..." He said, letting out a sigh. Who was he kidding? Takashi was like this because of him... Why was he trying to get another guy help him out?

Caset smiled light heartily..."I wish that was true...but...I'm not as pretty as you." laughing a little. "I'll leave it alone...I do...after all, already have a lover." he said a bluah reapparing. Caset loved the man he was with, but was always taken advantage of, cheated on and even hit. Though they were married and he was suppose to stay through good and bad and he meant every vow he said. "It's just an attraction..I'll get over it." he voiced now sitting in his seat glancing up to the brunette.

---

Takashi now stood to get back onto the bus. The others were walking back to the bus now...it was time to go again. To get to their next destination.

Dan's eyes widened and he bit his lip. This guy was married?.. The brunette then only nodded and turned around. "I wish you good luck, then." He said before walking back to his lover. The thin male sighed and scooted close to Jack, mumbling about idiotic guys and how he didn't understand many of them. All this talk only made Jack smile and he dropped his hand around the thin male's shoulders. "It's going to be okay, just don't worry... He'll get over it... I hope.."

After Takashi was settled on his seat the vehicle started to move. Well...at least Dan had brought him his pizza. This would be a smooth next five hours. Afterward the administrators were suppose to stop at a hotel...one in which four to five people shared a room. There was a little over two hundred people and they had only reserved fourty five rooms. It was all that was available. Pulling open the pizza box the red head pulled out another slice to eat.