Sweet Love Confession (Teesie-n-Bellala99)

Teesie

The brunette stared at him for a while and groaned, before pushing his hips forwards, pushing at least half of Takashi's cock inside of him. The feeling made him lose breath for a bit. He threw his head back with a moan and lightly wiggled his hips, enccouraging the other to move. "You can, and you will." Dan moaned out, putting both hands around the red head's neck. He wanted this, he needed this and he would get this. He wanted to be filled up with the erection of Takashi, he wanted to really feel it.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Closing his eyes the red head moaned as he felt the other push himself foward to insert his length inside of his entrance. Falling foward Takashi stared into the other's orbs as he pushed more into the tight petit body beneath him. Biting his lips he was now fully sheathed inside the other. Breathing heavily he willed himself to slowly pull from Dan, the boy's entrance sucking at his cock. Letting his hair fall over his face he slowly thrust back into it. This was the hardest Takashi had ever tried at something and he was slowly failing.

A soft moan left Dan's lips as he was filled with Takashi's erection. This was as amazing as back then... Another moan escaped when the red head started moving - slowly, carefully... This was the feeling of true safety. Both of the brunette's hands were around the other's neck as he moaned, lightly moving his hips to meet with his thrusts. "Mmm... You can speed up now.." Dan moaned out while tangling his fingers into Takashi's hair. This was a sinful pleasure, that's for sure... But it was the best one yet.

The red head began to quicken his paste. Dan had said it was fine he had started to lose it anyways. He speed up skin slapping skin as he became rougher. His length devoured by the other's body was such an erotic action. Moaning loudly he gripped the other's waist and pulled him closer so to go faster. Takashi was slowly losing himself to the pleasure not thinking of anything around him only solely on the thin body beneath him.

Moans coming from the brunette's mouth became louder with each thrust. The small teen dug his nails into the red head's shoulders and moaned loudly, his eyes closed. This was the best. Dan loved every second of it. There may have been some pain, but it was completely overcome by pleasure. The way their skins slapped together eah time Takashi thrusted into him, the way the taller teen grabbed his waist, the way the pace just kept on quickening - everything was amazing. Dan's mind was a complete mess right now. He rocked his hips in time with the other's thrusts, trying to make the other hit his prostate.

Takashi continued to thrust rapidly into the other's tight body. He leaned down to kiss the brunette's lips his cock bumping into the bundle of nerves. Lightly trailing his finger to the younger teen's nipples he nibbled on th light pink flesh beneath his lips. The read head grabbed the other's waist for a better angle. Pulling Dan's lower region higher making his back arch. At this position he was hitting the petit teen's prostate dead on.

Dan was already moaning loudly, but when his prostate was hit, he basically screamed in pleasure. He was glad no one else could hear him. When with each thrust his prostate was hit, it seemed like it was hit harder and harder every time. He loved this feeling. He enjoyed every second of it. He still craved for more. Once his lower rergion was pulled up higher, Dan arched his back and threw his head back with a loud moan. His eyes were closed, his nails digging into Takashi's shoulders, his face flushed. The petit teen continued to rock his hips in time with Takashi's thrusts only to give himself more pleasure. He may have been egoistic, but he couldn't help it right now.

Takashi moaned his grip tightening in the other's waist. "Dan....I'm going to...I can't hold it." he moaned before gritting his teeth. He pulled out of the teen before leaning to kiss him, he didn't want to cum just yet. He picked the other up before sitting him in his lap smiling at him. "Babe~ come on." looking to the other to see what he would do.

Dan let out a whimper once the taller teen pulled out. What was he doing? When Takashi pulled him onto his lap, the brunette narrowed his eyes slightly and started grinding his ass against the red head's cock. "Come on what?~" Dan purred out, his arms once again around the other's neck. Takashi wanted teasing? He was getting teasing. The red head wasn't the only one able to do it.

"Babe~" he lifted the other before placing his cock at his entrance. Slowly guiding the other onto his erection he moaned his head pushing against the cushion of the sofa. Pushing the other up and down onto his member he slowed to a stop gritting his teeth. He wanted the other to cum first but the construction felt so good around his length. The red head couldn't last for too long.

Dan let out a soft moan when he felt himself being filled up again. When Takashi started moving again, Dan threw his head back with a moan, he was getting close and then... Takashi stopped. With a loud groan Dan forcefully lifted himself up and slammed himself down, hitting his prostate dead on. He did this for a while, each time followed by a loud moan and soon tightened around Takashi, muscles clamping down at his cock. Dan soon came all over their chests, moaning loudly as his nails dug into Takashi's shoulders.

Dan's sudden movement made him clench his teeth.... "Ahh Dan~" he moaned hands gripping the other's waist in a desperate attempt to stop the other he couldn't hold it. Though once the small teen came he guessed it was fine for him as well so he came.. Shooting two loads of seeds into the body of the petit teen he rested against the couch catching his breath.

A small clinking sound caught his attention as keys were heard dropping onto the bar. Someone was here!

Dan collapsed on top of Takashi once the later came inside him. His eyes closed, the petit teen was panting heavilly. However, his eyes shot open at the sudden sound. Shit. This wasn't going to end up well. Wether it was Takashi's mom or dad, both would be mad at seeing their son like this... It wasn't supposed to be like this at all! But... There was nothing they could do now. What's been done was done. They could only face it now...

"Where's my birthday boy?" his mom said. Takashi eyes widened when he noticed that it was his mom. The red head thought that his mother was going to be at work until night shift. This was terrible. Takashi looked at the smaller petit teen and lifted him off his cock grabbing at his clothes. "Babe...were so in for it." he whispered as he heard his mother footsteps round the corner.

Dan squeezed his eyes shut once Takashi's mom's voice was heard. This was anything but good... The brunette took in a hitched breath once Takashi pulled him off his cock. Dan could only nod at the other's words. He hoped nothing would happen to Takashi.. What the petit teen wanted the least was him being responsible for anything bad happening to Takashi.

Silence reigned through the room as Caral stood with her mouth opened. She had seen when her son pulled the other off him. "What is going on in here?" she yelled coming around the couch looking at them both. Her eyes glaring at the brunette before switching it to the red head.

Dan flinched at the yelling. What were they.. No, what was he supposed to say or do now? The brunette was only able to look away from the furious mom, unable to keep up with her glare. Gosh, she was scarier that his own mom! Dan took in a slightly hitched breath and lightly grabbed onto his boyfriend. He was so scared right now...

Takashi held his boyfriend's hands he shouldn't be scared. He wouldn't let his mother hurt his boyfriend. The red head picked up the other's clothes and softly kissed his cheek. "Mom why does it matter? He is my boyfriend."

"This is my house....you bring your little slut in her to have sex on MY COUCH!" glaring at her son before setting her fiery eyes on Dan. Who the hell does this kid think his is? To have sex in someone else's house! She folded her arms looking to see if they would say something else.

"Do not insult my boyfriend mom." Takashi countered now glaring at her.

Dan looked at Takashi once he picked up his clothes and kissed his cheek. Was he trying to make his mom more angry?.. Well, if he was, he definitely succeeded. The red head's comment didn't help as well. What was he thinking? His mom would kill him for sure...

The brunette flinched once again when the woman started yelling again. Slut?... Was that really who Dan was? A slut? Maybe he was the one using Takashi and not the opposite? The smaller teen looked away from both of them, both embarrassed and scared. Takashi's words were only making everything worse...

"Why not insult your boooooyfriend." she teased looking at the brunette glaring at him strongly. She hated the kid and now the little slut was making her son have sex with him in her house. "You two can't wait to fuck when you go somewhere else! Why on my couch anyways?" she yelled the women was furious. Caral couldn't believe that this slutty boy had made her son do that.

"What do you have to say for yourself Dan?" she asked the brunette looking into his green eyes.

Dan swallowed a hard lump in his throat and looked up at the woman after hearing her question. “For myself?.. I have to say that I won't ask for forgiveness, because, firstly, I'm not sorry, secondly, we both enjoyed this, and third... I don't plan on stopping after this, so what's the point of saying ‘sorry‘ now?“ Dan finished, turning his glance away somewhere in the speech. Well, now he was for sure never welcomed in this house ever again.

"Oh is that so. Well first, I will tell your mother of what you have done... Second, you have to take your things and leave. Takashi will spend the rest of his birthday alone. Thir-" the women was interrupted with a yell from her son.

"No mom what the heck for? Mom I love Dan and he baked me a cake as well as bought me a present. If he has to leave I'm leaving as well." be said angry. Caral ignored him and looked toward Dan once more.

"As I was saying your to leave now and not return, if you leave Takashi fine but don't expect to come back." She stated standing to hear if they had something to say.

The brunette swallowed and kept his gaze at the woman. As he listened to her words, Dan slightly bit his lip. He could probably deal with his mom, but leave Takashi alone?.. He didn't really want to do it, but if that meant not getting the red head in any trouble - it was the only way.

Just as Dan was about to agree with the requests, Takashi interrupted. When the smaller teen heard his boyfriend say he'd leave if Dan did, the brunette looked at Takashi, shaking his head. What he wanted least was him being responsible for anything bad that happened to his boyfriend.

Once Takashi's mom had finished, Dan nodded slightly, now keeping his gaze away from both of them. "Okay, I'll... I'll leave, but I won't break up with Takashi... Not until he does." Dan said out loud and grabbed his clothes.

Takashi looked to his boyfriend before grabbing his hand. "Babe this isn't fair." he told the other. It was his birthday for fuck's sake and his mom was ruining it. If the other left it wouldn't be fun in the least. "If you leave I'm coming to."

The mother tapped her foot against the floor. "Have you not heard me Takashi... Like I said if you leave with your little boyfriend I hope his mother let you stay with them because you will NOT be allowed back here!" she yelled her words louder on 'not'

Takashi looked to the women with a glare. "I don't need you....I'll find a place on my own." he told the women his head down a sadness in his eyes. All of that was lies. He had no where to go. He didn't even have a job to stay in an apartment or anything. Plus, he doubted Dan's mom would want him to stay especially if his mother actually called to tell her what she saw.

Dan looked at Takashi while the red head was holding his hand. Sadness was in his own eyes... Of course he didn't want to leave Takashi, but he really didn't want anything to happen to him! The smaller teen opened his mouth to protest as the woman began shouting again.

With a soft sigh the brunette turned to his boyfriend after both him and his mother had finished. "Takashi... Don't say that. Just... Just stay here, I don't want you having problems because of me.." He said to Takashi, trying to convince him. He simply had to stay home. His mom wouldn't have probably let the red head stay at their house... Not because of what happened, but because Takashi had run away. She was always very against these kinds of things... It definitely wouldn't work out.