Possibility of conderation to make me a signature set?

PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Good day, I politely ask if anyond would consider taking their precioys time. To make me a signature. I'd be honored if you did. Accurate definition of my persona and representation, I can provide the pictures, or any help in description. I have a bit of knowledge of rendering. Thank you, in advance. Feel free to request from me too.

Best wishes~ Prince Zeta.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drag

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
if you pm me a few pics to take a look at, as well as a basic idea of what you're wanting, I might be able to help you. Don't worry about renders, although that's a good skill to have.

thank you very much Sir Drag. I am very much honored I will email them to you instead I believe it will be much better this way. Or perhaps VM? I am not sure however it may be easier for you. I will also include a summary or ideas on how to do it, if you like. Thank you for taking your time to do this for me, I will very much appreciate it.

Best~ Blue Prince Zeta

, the delivery method is inconsequential for the most part, however PM, rather than VM, works better since I can save the message. Or you can just stop by my graphics shop and put everything there. I'll leave the 'how' of things up to you and get to work after you deliver what you want me to work with :)

• 4 weeks later...