Back from a looonng time !

elfmist

I've been on here for so long ago on my old computer.. that now I have a new one.. I forgot to pop on here !0,0. I feel such a bad person for randomly blanking out.. Sorry sorry sorry ! >.

Other than that I'd like to reintroduce myself :3.. (I work that way...since.. it feels like I dont know anyone on here anymore x,x)

Hey there ! I am a dutch theater student who cosplays (busy with a crossplay hihi;)), reads mangas, watches anime and have a big big big -big- !! Yaoi addiction. Everyone knows I am gay but i am still a closet yaoi reader ^^". Old habits never change.

I am going to rediscover this forum and have more fun on it !^^ Hope to get incontact with the people i left and meet new friends !^^

Kind heart~

Elfmist.

*gives free hamtaro dances all night long 0~0 :hamtaro-005 (10)::hamtaro-005 (10)::hamtaro-005 (10):*

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elfmist

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Aoi

• ~Mitsukuni~

[quote=Awesome ...I think YES>_

Thank you ^^ I will.. Its just getting back is partly weird for I feel bad to all the contacts that I had... Been a few hectic years with loads of school and such. Also my computer crashed and thanks to that I have a full yaoi bookshelf cause I couldn't read online anymore ^^ Got some +sides to !;)

2danked.jpg

Welcome back to YaoiOtaku,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!!

Hope you have lot's of fun with us once again, and i remember you!

:D You posted a couple of pics of your cosplays if i'm not mistaken, right? ;)

Okaeri-nasai, Elfmist. Sugoi ne, you crossdress! Can i take a look on your crossplay pics? *O*

Okaeri-nasai, Elfmist. Sugoi ne, you crossdress! Can i take a look on your crossplay pics? *O*

Sure thing ! Its my first crossdress i am doing so meh.. I already have the wig for it ! Going to do Junko from Danganronpa.. I love her {

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back! :)

thank you dear

- - - Updated - - -

2danked.jpg

Welcome back to YaoiOtaku,

!!

Hope you have lot's of fun with us once again, and i remember you!

:D You posted a couple of pics of your cosplays if i'm not mistaken, right? ;)

I did ! loong long ago.. I've improven and become more cuter ^^ i am busy with my very first crossplay.. Its so exciting !0.0

• 2 weeks later...