naruto rp with {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

azuneko

Shikamaru stares at Neji happily. "You don't need to make me sound of royalty. Just my name will due." he said as they kissed. He was completely captivated by the other's magical moment. This was more than he had expected. His mind still replaying the words they spoke only a while ago. He really couldn't forget that Neji felt his end was near. Shikamaru trembles a bit at the mere thought. 'This has to be memorable.. not just for me but for him as well...' he thinks breaking the kiss for a moment. "You truly are breathtaking."

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Eyelashes fluttered a few times when he opened his eyes to stare down at his lover. When he heard the young male's compliment, he nearly purred at his lover's words, taking them in before saying silkily, "Hmm, my love, you flatter me~" His hair soon slipping form it's tight hold, pink petal lips turning into a small smile as he leaned forward the slightest bit, kissing the beige canvas beneath him. The idea of painting this canvas with one-thousand sweet kisses played a beautiful tune in his mind, and that's what he decided to do. The desire to lavish the perfect skin beneath him was unbearable. Gently, he peppered tendered kisses on every blotch of skin he could seek out, a tranquil look painted on his face.

Shikamaru closes his eyes as he hands stayed wrapped around Neji's waist. He wasn't about to let the other go any time soon. To top it off it was clear Neji wasn't going to move either. That made him more than at ease about taking the next step. He wanted to make claim on the boy upon him. Shikamaru was hoping he wasn't moving too quickly with this. He'd hate to get rejected now.

Each kiss that marked the younger of the two was to mark his territory, to show Shikamaru that he was all hiss now. "Mmh...you taste so sweet~" purred the young male before licking his lips lewdly, lightly licking at one he placed on his neck before biting down firmly, to leave a territorial mark, lapping the blood that dripped from the wound. Glancing at the beige colored male, he lowered his head a bit before pressing a firm kiss on his lips.

Sikamaru smiled softly as he ran his fingers through Neji's hair. He groans softly as he could feel the other biting him. "Oi! Don't go drawing blood. Thought....." he gently lifts the other's head. "....Red looks so perfect on these lips of yours." Shikamaku says before kissing him passionately.

With red on his lips,the young Hyuga now completely fit the image of a porcelain doll. Long...dark ebony hair, pale skin that puts porcelain to shame, and dark, sinfully-lashed eyes. Lewdly, he allowed a soft moan to slip his lips as he felt passionate lips hit his, and instantly dove in, kissing the other back, his hands traveling downwards as the kiss escalated, a hand slipping up the strong mesh beneath his chunin flak jacket, the other hand resting firmly on his hip. Lapping, rather needy, he begged for entrance to the caramel male's mouth.

Shikamaru continued to kiss Neji, ignoring where the boy was placing his hands. He completely gave Neji all control over his body and wasn't going to reject his touch. Slowly parting his lips, Shikamaru allows passage into his mouth for the other. He kept his hand on the other's hair gently. He enjoyed the feel between his fingers. Though he soon realized there was something he couldn't hide. His arousal that slowly began to poke into the other.

Slick tongue tried to find each crook and nanny of the younger male's mouth, the slippery organ wanting to claim everything as his in that warm cavern. A soft smirk began to curve lightly on his lips as he felt the others' arousal poking into his leg. Carefully, he made sure that he didn't lose contact with the other male's mouth as he straddled him, grinding their arousals lewdly together as his hands traveled further up his shirt, tweaking the sensitive nubs, as a test to see if he liked that type of ministration.

Shikamaru moans softly into the kiss as he held the other. He couldn't help but get more hard from the other grinding into him. It was his body acting against his will. He didn't want to give off such a lewd appeal though it was far too late for that. Pulling Neji away gently, so he could say something. "Wait a minute.... all these clothes are in the way."

Smiling softly at the young male once he was pulled away, there was a bit of a...gentle, loving look in his eyes, not the cold, blank stare that he often gave everyone. Tenderly, he slid his hands out from underneath the Chunin's shirt and jacket, saying softly, "I'm sure we can change that.~" A small chuckle followed the statement, his lips having a rather delicate smile formed on them.

Glad to see Neji caught his drift; he slowly reached for the other's top. "May I remove your clothing? I mean if you want to do so yourself it's fine. I just wanted to ask to be sure." Shikamaru said nervously. Thugs were progressing and he had to make sure he didn't upset Neji. He'd hate for things to end here like this. Being cautious was good but that could also be a turn off. He knew he was over analyzing things but it's how his mind worked.

"Sure...you don't have to ask though, hun, it kind of kills the mood~" smiled the Hyuga softly and sat up on the younger male, making sure that their arousals were pressed together, a teasing smirk curling on his lips, awaiting for the caramel-skinned male to take his clothes off, enjoying the thought. The excited porcelain doll was rather...merry, he was happy to be with Shikamaru...he had been lonely for so long in his life...and now, he wasn't anymore.

Shikamaru laughs nervously as he didn't wish to kill the mood. He slowly began to take off Neji's top. his cheeks heating up as he pulls it off. Seeing the other's bare chest was like looking at a blank canvas. He wanted to paint a lovely picture across him which would mark the other as his without fail. Leaning close he gently breathes upon his chest. "Your so beautiful." he says softly

Neji purred softly as the garment was slowly slid off of his shoulders, skin that put porcelain to shame turned a dark red in tint on his cheeks, a soft breathy moan slipping from his creamy pastel pink lips. "And you think that I'm beautiful? You should look at yourself in the mirror, then you will see perfection." A soft chuckle left his lips, pale lavender eyes looking down at the sight beneath him.

[omg... if i were a dude i would have a serious boner from your style of rp-ing... it makes me realize i have a long way to go before i can be pro]

"Very funny Neji. Ask anyone in the village and they can easily pick you out as simple breathtaking. Not even the rarest jewel or flower can hold a candle to your beauty. The way your hair captivates the very simplistic shape and shades of your skin. It almost makes me want to shed a tear. And to think this perfect work of art is all mind. Its almost a bit selfish of my but I don't mind." Shikamaru said running his fingertips along every inch of Neji's upper body

((I feel flattered xD))

Licking his lips softly as the caramel-skinned man spoke, soft lavender eyes trailing the almost edible, sweet looking skin beneath him. "Hmm...you're forgetting one thing, most men mistake me for a woman.~" Pressing into the touches on his chest rather lewdly, the ebony-hair draped down his figure lushly, petal pink lips parting in a rather tender way, as he slowly grasped the other male's wrist and brought the hand up to his mouth, planting soft, delicate kisses along each knuckle.

• 3 weeks later...

"I could never mistake you for a female. Its obvious that you aren't. Which makes you all the more beautiful." Shikamaru says as he glanced down. He couldn't help his body from reacting. His current issue was how to take care of it without causing Neji to become dirty. His gaze drifts upwards as he noticed Neji taking hold of his hands. "You are making it really hard to hold back."

"Oh really now? I'm surprised if you didn't like me for the fact that I just look like a flat-chested and black-haired version of Ino." laughed the older man before slowly leaning forward, letting go of his lover's hand as he felt a hardness press into the side of his leg. Licking his lips softly, he got a bit lower down on his lover, now straddling him, lewdly grinding their erections together, before pausing and saying, "Y'know...I can take care of that for you~"

Shikamaru groans softly as he felt Neji grinding against him. "Why would you ever think that. Your way more attractive than Ino." he mutters before glancing up into the other's eyes. Their gazes meeting in almost a reactive moment. "I would say I don't mind. Though I would dislike the idea of dirtying you." he said really just wanting to treasure Neji. Though at the same time Shikamaru wanted to peel back Neji's comfort shell and expose him in all his rawness.