naruto rp with {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

azuneko

Shikamaru got into the water and instantly went under. He swims down to grab a rock close to the falls. He comes up and looked at Neji. "Look at this. The rocks close to the falls all have this rainbow color and holding it up to the sun makes this crystal effect." he says showing him

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Neji popped his head back up to the surface, the slick hair clinging to his face before his eyes went large, looking at the cool rock. "I've never seen anything like that before...It's pretty." Neji was a pretty uncultured person, given he always kept to himself, and hardly did anything out of the sacred grounds of the Hyuga, or if it were missions or training.

"I found them here one day by accident. Since you are here with me I wanted to share with you. You can take it home and whenever you want look at it in the sunlight. Its much cooler in the moonlight too." Shikamaru says as he looked at him.

Neji blinked a few times as Shikamaru explained as to what the rock actually was, smiling softly, before poking it as if testing to see if it was going to hurt him or not. With a large grin, he hugged the younger male closely, pressing their wet bodies together, his cheeks warm to the touch due to the blush that was spread across them. "Thanks...you're such a nice person..."

Shikamaru looked at him with a smile. "I am glad you think so. I did say we could become friends after all." he says. He soon noticed how close their bodies were. It made him blush and his did his best to not find it arousing.

Neji smiled merrily before hugging the younger male a bit tighter, before lightly resting his cheek against the Nara's, their skin visibly contrasting when pressed together so tightly. Gently, he hooked one leg around the younger, tanner male, resting his cheek gently on his friend's cheek.

Shikamaru didn't mind but this was a bit close for comfort. His eyes narrow as he looked at Neji. "Are you alright? The water isn't making you cold right? It would be bad if you caught a cold." he says

"A little bit...you're really warm though." Neji didn't really understand boundaries so to speak, given that he never had been with a person before, neither a relationship, as many times as Rock Lee and Tenten have asked him to go out with them.

"I am glad you are feeling good and enjoying yourself. Its why I wanted to be your friend. You are a special person to me Neji." he says before blushing brightly. Shikamaru hadn't meant to say that

"I-I'm special?" There was a bit of excitement, wonder, and shock combined into the Hyuga's usually steady and calm voice. "I'm special...?" Neji always hated himself. It was because of how he was treated, and how he was brought up, and he often just hated everyone around him without second thought. But now, he was finally special to someone, he was cared for by someone...

"Yes you are so please do remember that. You can always come to this place. It'll be our secret hideaway." he says glad to see the other happy about something

Neji nodded slowly, "That sounds nice...I think I'd like that..." smiled the Hyuga thinly, resting his head on the Nara's shoulder, breathing steadily, a soft grin on his face, happy for once.

Shikamaru was glad to have Neji as a friend. Though in the back of his mind he wonders if they would possibly become more than that.

The hairs on the back of the young Hyuga's neck stood straight up when he could feel cold win brush over his back, and shivered, clinging close to the Nara again, clinging onto him tightly. The Hyuga could be somewhat childish sometimes, and never fully understood it himself why he sometimes acted that way.

Shikamaru looks at him and smiled. "If you are cold we could get out and dry off. Then we could go grab a bite to eat together." he says

"Okay...that sounds good. I'll pay." offered Neji, before sliding off of the younger male, swimming back to the shore, curling up in a ball, cradling himself, his boxers clinging to his legs like glue, shivering a bit, he sighed, hoping he'd dry off soon, given they didn't bring towels or anything.

Shikamaru got out of the water after Neji and walked over to a rock close by. He moved it aside and pulls out a bag. Inside had some towels. "I told you this is my secret hide out. So here dry off." he says with a smile.

Neji nodded softly, his arms across his chest, so that his erect buds on his chest wouldn't show, "Thank you...Shikamaru-san..." Hesitantly, he grabbed the towel and put it around him, still shivering a bit.

The towels were warm since the were hidden well and the sun was shining where they were. Shikamaru began drying off. He wanted to stop shivering as quickly as possible. He put on his pants and top and turned to look at Neji. "Are you alright"

"Yeah, I'm just cold." murmured the Hyuga quietly, not making eye contact. Carefully, he pulled on his pants, and his shirt, tying his hair up high so his shirt wouldn't get wet. With his hair up in that fashion, he looked like a black-haired version of Ino.

Shikamaru looked at him a bit surprised he put his hair up like that. He tried to ignore how cute it made him look. "Ah.. lets go grab something to eat. You can pick the place."

"I don't really know anywhere to eat besides Ichiraku's...how about we got there?" questioned the young male quietly, rubbing his arm nervously, a soft pink blush coming to his cheeks, embarrassed that he didn't really know anywhere to eat.

"That's fine by me. We can go there together so come on." he says taking hold of Neji's hand. He felt beyond relaxed around him now.

Neji was a bit surprised by the sudden motion, though he nodded in response and followed the Nara towards the restaurant, blushing softly at the idea of being there with him.

Shikamaru was in high spirits. He made friends with Neji. He also saw a smile on his face. The day was going perfectly in every way. He couldn't think of anything that would make it better.