Emotional Conflict

Teesie

"Hahaha yeah if perhaps you hist

mom turn me into the cops." he teased. "Plus you shouldn't care abou her being so strict...she should understand that she can't hold you forever."

Sitting up and wrapping his hand around the others shoulder he smiled. "Y'know...I think we could be good friends."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• AkiOTD

He shook his head grinning because of the other ones tease. "Yeah, but if she doesn't want to deal with me anymore there is no problem to get rid of me. That means new city, new school and new people... Or back to Russia." He shrugged.

"Huh?" The brunette looked surprised at the other one. "What..!?" This time he laughed out loud before patting his thight. "So... First you are all about beating me to mush. Then you invite yourself where it looked like you just broke in. Yeah.. And now.. Best story of in my live i guess, haha. You're a really strange guy."

"Strange huh?" laughing. "Well you aren't all that normal yourself kid." he said laughing.

Smiling he hugged the Alekseij. "Nonsense...if she outs you out you can live with me. I have more than enough room." he laughed opening his room to his surroundings.

"...." The russian boy made an amused noise. "We are getting emotional now, huh?" But still he hugged the other one back, beeing glad about the offer he made, since he wouldn't aprove to stay at his place. "Uhn.. Still thanks, though." It didn't take long and the russian's grin adorned his face again. "Seems like you don't mind body contact, huh? Giving a shit about the fact that I'm a guy? Seriously.. No joke now.Yata, you aren't gay are you?" He asked as serious as he could be while beeing pretty drunk.

Hitting the other in the shoulder. "The name's Yaka, Alekseij. Gay huh?" he said looking to the ceiling in thought. "No you idiot!" he said frowning.

"I just thought that's something that friends do...plus im drunk so don't think to much on it'l

He looked at the other one surprised. "Yaka? Yata.. Yaka. Fuck it. Your name is strange." He grumbled, but that had to laugh again about the others answer. "Of course you are not!~" The sarcasm in that words couldn't hide even if the russian one would try to. "You are drunk and gay. That posters on your wall are just for show..!" He started making his own funny speculations.

Yaka frowned. This guy was pissing him off. "You meddling me huh? Ok then i'll show you how gay I can be." he grabbed Alekseij and pushed him back onto the bed reaching down to unbutton the foreigners pants. Pushing his hand inside he grabbed the other's member.

It was fun for Alekseij to piss the other one off and provoke him if he had the chance to. He had expected to get another punch or something but then the other one chosed the way of proving his 'gayness'. His reactions were slower as normal and his brain also didn't switch as fast as it did when he was sober, so it took a while untill his eyes windened in shock. "No! No! Get your damn hands off me!" The defense of the russian one was weak and so his trial to push the othe one away was ridiculous. He started beating the other one- but he actually hit Yaka not more than three times. "Khh.." Alekseij completely stunned as the hand of the taller one met his pride and joy. He stared at him with anger but wasn't able to move at the moment. "You gay piece of shit.. Don't. touch. me! NO. Fuck you." He hissed. It looked bad for Alekseij. This was absolutely not what he wanted to happen. Damn you.

Yaka managed to snatch his pants and boxers down beginning to stroke his manhood leaning down to nibble on his neck. He pump the foreigner faster wanting a reaction. Yaka traveled his lips up Alekseij's neck to his lips. Kissing him harshly biting onto his lips.

He pressed his hand against his mouth. Fuck..! His body's reaction was more than obvious, since he was forced to that his body still gots aroused. The breath of the smaller one became heavy. "S-..Stop!" Was the only word he managed to say under his heavy breathing. He tried to avoid any noise of pleasure. Alekseij tried to get away once again, but it was useless. The brunette didn't returned the harsh kiss by the other one and turned away his head trying to avoid the other ones kissing and biting, but in the same time his body heatens up more and more. After a while he couldn't hold his voice back anymore and starts to moan quietly. He stared directly in the red heads eyes. "Ha.. Damn.. you" How could a normal situation just end like that..?

Yaka chuckled. "You like that don't you." he asked getting a more firm grip on Alekseij's penis. "Don't hide it. Moan for me." he chuckled pushing the boy's clothes completely off him. Yaka held the black haired teen down while he himself stripped out of his clothes. He licked a finger before swirling it around the other's puckered entrance.

Alekseij gave him a disgusted look. "Never.." He said struggling that no sound of pleasure leaves his lips, but he had to give up soon. The russian one couldn't handle Yaka's touch without gasping and moaning in pleasure. "Damn.. ah.. you" Still he tried to fight against the other one as he undressed him completly. His eyes widened and he knew what would follow now. "Ha..Stop! FUCK YOU! No!!" He yelled at him doing his best to fight back. Although it seemed to be impossible to escape, he couldn't give up and let the other one rape him without any trial of struggling.

"Just relax. I'll make sure you enjoy it." he teased pushing a finger through Alekseij's ring of barrier. He began to slowly wiggle it trying to make the foreigner relax a bit. "If you struggle it will only hurt more." he said leaning down to bite the boy's neck roughly before licking it apologeticly.

"Mm you taste nice." pulling back and looking into Alekseij's eyes. He delved the finger more inside the boy before pulling it out to once again thrust it back inside of him.

Damn. It hurt. Alekseij had to deal with pain he never had before. He panted in pain and held his eyes tightly closed. What should I do now? For the first time in his life Alekseij really felt helpless. He hated it. Neither that situation nor the pain. Alekseij hated the feeling of helplessness the most. Tears gathered in his eyes after he opened them, but he wouldn't give the other one statisfaction. Instead of that the russian one tried to do his best of that situation and managed to relax a little. "Kh.. Screw you... Nh~.. You bastard" He answered on Yaka's comment with a sassy grin before he let sound a some moans of pleasure. Alekseij couldn't complain that it didn't start to feel good now.. Really.. He kinda liked it and that peeved him even more.

Yaka pulled his finger out to lick them once again. Once they were covered in saliva he pushed his finger back into the foreigner's entrance, but this time adding another finger to the mix. His finger began to map out the boy's insides searching for what he knew to be the prostate. His finger slightly bumped into it before he smiled. "Looks as if I found it." he teased.

He began to thrust his two finger harshly against the bundle of nerves before leaning down to capture the boy's lips. He knew that Alekseij didn't want this, but this would teach him next time to keep his insults at bay and not mock him. He was only giving the boy what he asked for dammit!

He took a deep breath as Yaka pulled his fingers out and looked at the other one as he licked his finger again. "Ew.." Soon he had to make an audible gasp because the redheads finger's were back again. He kept some quiet moans back before Yaka found that point inside of him. "Ahh!~" Immidiately his hand coverd his mouth, he never thought that he could make such sounds. Fuck.. what was that?! He grumbled after the other one smiled at him and let out those teasing words, but he answered nothing. Instead of answering he enjoyed the moving finger's inside of him. "Haa.." Alekseij didn't returned the other ones kiss, but bit Yaka's lip before licking over them. His cocky grin was back. The russian one turned his head to the side and closed his eyes for a moment. "Was that... ah.. all..?" The other ones finger's drove him crazy and in fact Alekseij wanted more.

Yaka stopped and frowned at the boy. "Yet you can still be so cocky. I'll teach you." he said a bit angry he pulled Alekseij's leg making his lower body hang off the bed. Yaka took his fingers out before lining up his erection with the boy's stretched hole, though not properly stretched. He pushed forward his member pushing into the boy's body. He moaned feeling the hot constriction on his cock.

The smaller one laughed shortly before falling half from the bed's edge. He still grinned until the other one pushed his errection inside him. He hold on his breath. It felt like soon or later the other one would tear him into peaces. "Khha... Ah... Shit.." The russian one tried to breath again and relax a little so that this won't kill him. His eyes filled with tears again. It pained not small... Ironically that fact turned him on. His proper mind shut down and his lust started to take over contol. "So.. Where's my teaching..? huh?"

Yaka smiled before slamming the rest of the way inside the boy's quivering hole. Yaka moaned biting his lips. His eyes filling with lust as he began to slowly move inside the tight entrance. God he never knew it could be this tight. So...fulfilling. He aimed for the boy's prostate slowly driving his penis into the boy over and over. One hand trailing up to play with his nipples. Leaning down to the Alekseij's face he kissed his lips sweeping his tongue across the bottom asking for entrance.

Alekseij wasn't able to do anything than moaning loudly as the other one filled him up completely. Fuck.. So good.. Yaka's penis bumping into his prostate blew more and more his mind. His voice let out sounds he never knew that he actually can produce them. The hips of the russian one started to move towards the taller one. The mixture of stimulation let his body shiver from lust. He grinned a little before he opened his mouth to let the tongue Yata's enter it and he kissed him back for the first time in that situation.

Yaka pulled out before sucking on the boy's tongue; the he pulled away. "Mm your so tight. But I want you to get on all fours. Turn around." he told the boy his hands rubbing the boy's ass. He smacked it once delving his tongue more into the Alekseij's mouth. He had a sweet taste. He was delicious.

He gasped as the other one talked to him and Alekseij, was able to take a breath. "Kh.. No wonder.. Since you are kinda raping me.." The brunette answered and twitched a little under Yaka's smack. He liked it. The rough manner of his worked even more on turning for him. Alekseij returned that kiss lustful and as good as the amount of breath he had left allowed it. Then untypically for him he did as the redhead said. He pushed himself a little away to have some space to move, before the lenght of the other one which filled him up a moment ago withdrawed. The russian turned around and got on his fours, before he looked over his shoulder back at the taller one. "Now bring this shit to an end since you've started it" What am I doing here? This isn't how it should supposed to be. Fuck.

Yaka laughed at Alekseij, he could tell how the boy was trying to convince himself that he didn't like it. Slowly inching behind the Russian, Yaka kissed his lower back before kissing down to his ass. He smacked it again before licking between the round globes. He swirled his tongue around the other's entrance slowly pushing the wet flesh inside. He mapped the foreigner's insides before slowly pulling away. Being a little impatient he once again lined his member up to the teen's tight hole before shoving himself in. He thrusted with vigor liking the sounds escaping the other's mouth.

His body shivered in desire for more and a restrained moan left his mouth as he felt his tongue liking his bottom and pushing inside. Bangs of his brunette hair flowed down his cheek and he already craweled his nails into the blanket, knowing what will follow now. "Ahh..!" He moaned loudly with a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Ha.. Damn.." The more thrusts the other one made, the more Alekseij was pushed to his limits. Soon the russian one didn't cared of what happened he just enjoyed, freely letting Yaka hear the sounds of infinite lust.

Thrusting for a while more Yaka held onto Alekseij's hips before cumming inside of him. He let out a loud moan, shooting two loads before pulling out of the Russian. Groaning he fell back onto the bed looking at the ceiling. Panting slightly he looked to the other to see if he was ok? Smirking he turned away....he had really had sex with the foreigner. That wasn't originally in his plans. He just wanted to bring the boy over to have a drink, but it turned into this. Rubbing the comforter beneath him he continued to stare at the ceiling breathing heavily. Yaka had to admit....the sex was good for sure.