A Slave's Demeanor

Teesie

Lucan had felt the warmth in those hands; it was a gentle to his fingers that had almost been apologetic. He swallowed thickly and turned to go back to the couch a few moments later, and as he moved, their eyes met. Hazel again; dammit! This guy...who was he? He was sitting there trying to get some kind of reaction from him, but what? Was he insane? This was the head of the mafia, what was he even doing here?

"Oh, Sabre here actually lives in a share house with one of my nephews, Ricky." The man said, almost seeming pleasantly surprised at the words. He reached out to Lucan as he swept back across the room. Luc's eyes flashed with recognition for a moment; Erik. Kenneth called him Ricky. Just how close did he know everyone? "Come, sit." The teen did so, only with a small half step of hesitation, and slid onto the couch, pulling his legs up beneath him in a way that was usually comfortable. Except that it caused the folds to slip and let his long, pale legs show. The man looked down at him and placed a hand on his shoulder, pulling him down with an almost tender guide so that he lay with his head in his lap.

This had to be some kind of ploy to get some kind of reaction. Luc had to turn, the silver fabric bunching partially beneath him him as he moved, one leg propped up, the other lying still. He was looking directly up to the man; all he could see was pale skin, dark fabric and those deep red eyes. A hand rested on his hair, fingers playing with the strands almost unconsciously. Luc couldn't help but wonder how many others he'd had in this position before.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• b.lueeyes

"Hmm I see." Mihael noddes. "Oh how rude of me. My name is Micheal and yours is?" he asked. Mihael's name was actually german, which came from his father's side of the family. Though in america it would translate to

Micheal.

He wanted to know the boss's name, but he couldn't be sure that the guy would be honest. He don't even know why he asked. Once again seeing the tenderness he applied to the young boy angered him. He was only seventeen for god's sake. Why would they capture him and make him do all these raunchy, foul, degrading activities.

Taking another sip if whiskey he directed his star at the boss. He needed more information and he would get it.

Michael. The name was familiar; Lucan realised with a flush of warmth that it was the word he'd heard last night, or at least...it sort of was. His name wasn't Michael; it was something else, he just couldn't think of what...

Lucan was interested too. He had to say, he kind of wanted to know his name; this man was not at all what he'd been expecting to come into that room, but then again he sure as hell hadn't been expecting the head of the mafia to come waltzing through and bring him here either. This man wasn't harsh, he was almost...affectionate even. Soft, in touch. Lucan lay there, eyes cheek angled towards the boss, unable to see the man, who was smiling an easy, almost harmonious.

"My name is Dimitri," he replied, a chuckle in his voice that sent a shiver down Luc's spine.

Mihael smiled. Dimitri huh? Well that was something he needes to remember, even if the mab was lying...he could possible be telling the truth. Sighing Mihael glanced around once more.

"So why are the....employees here so obidient? They act like whipped puppies." he directed at Dimitri not even looking his way. Taking a big gulp out oc the whiskey he set the crystal decanted down. He finally looked at the boss once again. "And what is this room exactly? Why is it so shut off...so," looking around. "secluded?" he questioned. He wasn't really interested he had a good idea what this room was used for.

Dimitri didn't answer either of those two questions, instead setting his unnerving eyes on the man, smiling all the while. Then, he gave a chuckle, tilting his head just slightly to the side. "Just what are you here for?" He asked, and Luc suddenly remembered where he'd heard that accent before. Erik! He was Russian; but they had the same kind of slightly clipped accent on a few syllables. Being a music student, he noticed accents like he noticed lyrics. It was a beautiful kind of quip, he had to say. But that meant that maybe, just maybe this man wasn't lying about Erik being his nephew...

That was sick.

Luc turned his head very slightly, the fingers in his hair dragging against his hairline as some of it was brushed away. He looked to Mihael out of the corner of his eyes, thinking about that question. That is what he'd been asking himself; just what was he doing here?

"I have no cruel intentions. Just wanted a night of fun, but your body guards gave me trouble." He had noticed that the man had ignored his questions. Hmm...

Glancing at his drink he noticed it was all, but a sip gone. Looking at the kid he raised it toward him. "If you don't mind can I have some more whiskey." he threw toward Dimitri. Mihael wasn't planning on getting drunk, but drinking calmed his nerves. It stopped him from getting entirely too nervous and repulsive. If he acted out here he'd be dead for sure.

Glancing at Lucan again he slightly smiled. This kid was so oblivious to a lot of things. He was in something that he never should be involved in.

Dimitri kept petting Lucan's hair almost like he was a prized cat, running his warm hands along his scalp, causing Lucan's shoulders to relax ever so slightly. But it was seen, and it was noted. Dimitri's smile widened and he gestured with his free hand towards the whiskey, just towards Lucan's side of the couch. "Please, help yourself."

Lucan's eyes remained with Mihael, watching him all the while. Just what had happened outside? If Dimitri was actually holding this man, and accusing him of things such as 'tearing up' his establishment...what'd he done? He shifted his legs a little unconsciously, unaware of how debauched the look was, his propped up leg coming a little closer to his body, the silver silk dropping a little more to the floor.

Mihael's eyes remained on Dimitri for a while before looking to Lucan. That's when he noticed...his clothes was basically falling off him...well not literally, but still. His leg was propped ever so slightly that the exposure was much more than he could handle. His member twitched in his pants as he shot a sharp glare at the kid. Damn him and his unconscious state of mind. Maybe he should lay off the whiskey. He set the crystal item down before turning away. Another twitch. Mihael groaned damn that kid.

Shifting position so that his erection wouldn't show he hissed when it pushed against his pants. He was embarrasingly sprouting a hard on in front if these two. He really needed to occupy his mind. Though the stare that the kid kept on him was NOT helping.

"I'll refrain...thank you though." he managed to say with only a small amout if ragged breathing. He wandered how long it would take for his penis to go down. It wasn't comfortable.

The way Dimitri's smile seemed to just simmer down into a smirk was enough to let Mihael know that he knew exactly what his reaction entailed. He turned his head, placing his chin on his fist, resting his elbow against the arm rest as he kept his hands carding through Luc's hair, the young man relaxing slowly with each stroke. "Really? Are you quite sure? There is plenty." He said, gently pulling on the strands of jet black hair as he ran his fingers over his scalp.

Luc's eyes narrowed very slightly, his shoulders drooping just a little more as he shifted again, this time to get more comfortable, sinking a little lower and letting one of the shoulders slip a little more, revealing the pale, unblemished neck just above his low-hanging collar. It felt good, but at the man's chuckle, all he could do was look up and blink. What was he laughing at?

Dammit! This Dimitri guy already knew what was going on. Sighing he shifted once more. The kid had once again exposed more of himself...yet he was oblivious. Groaning Mihael placed a hand in his lap to cover his erection. Though Dimitri already knew it was still embarrassing for him to try and not hide it.

"I'm fine." Mihael replied. He wandered what he would have to do to exit here. What business did Dimitri have anyhow? Maybe to just smooth talk his was out of the situation. "So Sabre....why give him a stage name? What is his real name?" He was trying to get his mind of his manhood. He needed to think with his other head and not that one.

Growling lowly he leaned his head against the wall. He refused to

look that way again. It would only make the situation worse.

Luc couldn't help the slight stiffening in his shoulders at those words, looking up at Dimitri with a straight face, observing his reaction. While the mafia boss seemed to be a very smooth talker, Mihael seemed to know what he was after. And while one part of him desperately wanted to just scream 'I'M SEVENTEEN, BEING USED AS AN UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE' he was sure that would get him a bullet in his skull. The other half was just sitting back and watching, terrified of what actually may happen here.

Dimitri gave him a tsking smile, bringing his hand from the armrest to caress Lucan's cheek, looking down at him with an affectionate, deep look. "Unfortunately, all of our clients have confidentiality agreements; and as I'm sure you understand, legal documents require other legal documents to overthrow them." He looked up to Mihael, his hand sliding down Luc's cheek towards his neck, the light touch causing a slight shiver to go through his body. "Why Sabre you ask?" He reached down and slid three fingers under his collar, lifting it what seemed to be just a little. Yet the strength was there and it lifted his shoulders from his lap, causing his back to arc a little, his mouth falling open at the movement. "Cause he's like a tiger; he can be mysterious and docile one moment," his eyes narrowed to Mihael, smiling very slightly. "Seductive and lilting. And then, he'll strike, and attack like wildfire with teeth."

Mihael hummed Dimitri kept avoiding his question. "So like a tiger huh? A wild FREE animal. Do you...Sabre feel as free as a tiger? Or are you a caged tiger battling for your escape?" Mihael had to crack this dude. The day wasn't getting any younger. He needed the man to lose his cool.

Sipping the last taste of whiskey Mihael still avoided looking at Lucan. The kid was just go vunerable right now...to exposed....seductive.

Mihael set down the crystal object looking at Dimitri to Lucan. Ok so he couldn't resist. The kid was beautiful, but this was wrong. Lucan was only seventeen, albeit he was sporting an erection from the kid's fragile, delicate body. Also he had a wife. He was as much of a criminal as this guy. Dimitri

The air was getting stuffy. He wanted to leave here soon with Lucan. He wandered was the guy strapped? No doubt he was. Watching Lucan back arch he looked away again. It wasn't helping his erection one bit.

Lucan heard the question directed toward him and turned his eyes just a bit, looking to Mihael with startled eyes. He wasn't allowed to answer that, right? His heart rate doubled and he felt a slight panic go through him. Dammit, this guy was good. He was trying to get reactions out of not only Dimitri, but from him; and he wasn't as accomplished a liar.

Dimitri, however, simply placed a hand on Luc's cheek, turning his head back to him, his thumb stroking down his cheekbone. "Answer him," he said in a light tone, but his dark eyes showed intent. They burned with-

"I-" He swallowed thickly, his voice a little bit husky from disuse in the past while. What was his answer? What could he say? This was- "I'm as free as I can be."

Mihael caught onto the second meaning of that sentence. Hmm this was good. "I see. That doesn't leave you with many choices now does it?" Mihael directed his eyes to Dimitri. "This guy hold power over you doesn't he. You aren't paid for your antics you only work for him to live am I correct?"

What was he doing? Was he stupid? He knew that at this moment he wasn't being very smart, but he didn't care. "This whole franchise...or business you call it....is nothing more than an illegal money house. Right.....Lucan?"

At that point he knew that he was either dead or by a miracle would this guy conversate with him more. Mihael had been keeping track of the time and back up was to show up in a second now. Mark would inform them

What happened and he could escape....with Lucan. Hopefully.

Lucan stiffened noticeably, his blood running cold at the sound of his name. This man actually knew his name; the sound of it sent a shudder up his spine. How did he know his name? But more importantly; what was this idiot doing? Did he have a death wish? Here he was in the middle of a compound of a mafia slave cartel, spouting off about it?

He kept his eyes on Dimitri, however, who kept his gaze held with what seemed to be iron in his eyes. He slid his hand from Lucan's collar and let him slump back down, his shoulders curling in a little as the man lifted his gaze. Lucan tucked up his legs, turning in towards the couch, not caring how much he exposed himself right now. This wasn't going to be pretty, god, he didn't wanna see this man die!

The mafia boss turned his eyes down once to Lucan, smiling very slightly in pity, before he looked up at Mihael, shaking his head. He gently shifted Lucan off his lap and let him lay there, standing to his full height, pushing his hands into the pockets of his slacks. "You don't think I know what you're doing?" Dimitri murmured quietly, his eyes boring into him. "What proof do you have of such things? Solid, evident proof that you could bring before a jury?" His lips quirked up into a small smirk as he strode towards him, like a wolf stalking its prey. "Absolutely nothing; nothing at all. Nothing to say that anything wrong is happening here."

Mihael watched cautiously as the man got closer. He was in big trouble. Standing slowly Mihael backed away. "Proof? My proof is here in this room." he announced. Maybe saying that would put Lucan in a whirlpool of consequences, but he wouldn't have said it without a plan.

"If you surrender now you can feel good about yourself. Get less years in prison; and return that boy back to his worried family. What your doing here is not right. He's only 17!" he yelled. He lost his cool. He hated...no despised this man. Taking childrens and abducting them and or abusing them was the worst crime in Mihael's book. He'd rather a grown up be killed than ever laying a finger on a kid....well in this case a teen, but he was viewed as a kid to Mihael.

He bumped against the counter continuing his staring contest with the man.

Lucan wrapped his arms around his torso, not entirely sure what to do here. The guy was going to die; that was that. And he just kept egging him on, that idiot, what the hell was he thinking? His frame began to shake with fear as he heard footsteps moving away from him. God, this guy was going to die, right in front of him and there was nothin-

"He would never talk," Dimitri chuckled, his tone low as he took slow steps forward, mindful that his prey was cornered. This was getting interesting, he hadn't had this much fun in some time. "There is no way he would ever risk himself, or his family by talking. So what do you plan to do? What are you even here for? Did my tiger really ruffle your feathers that much last night?" The man reached into the back of his jacket, pulling out his revolver.

His family! 'Noah!' He thought desperately, his eyes flying open. He hadn't realized he'd closed them until then, but suddenly the idea of his brother being hurt made his heart rise in his throat. They couldn't target Noah, he wasn't even in the country! His brother hadn't done anything wrong, he was just a kid, literally! There was no way he could let him get hurt-

But this guy must have a family too. Someone back home who'd miss him, who would cry for him. Lucan stiffened at the thought. This man, he wasn't just a stupid idiot; he'd come here trying to save him. And what was he doing? Cowering like a coward when Dimitri was about to-

"Stop!" He yelled, sitting up sharply, sliding himself off the loveseat with a little less grace than he probably should have. "Wait, stop; don't do this!" A few tears ran down his face, black streaks of kohl sliding away as well, his silver eyes showing the weakness he felt as he practically stumbled across the room, reaching out to grab Dimitri's arm. He looked up at him imploringly, pleadingly almost. "Stop, please; this guy doesn't know what he's into! Please, don't kill him, he won't talk! He won't talk, I'll make sure he doesn't!" His mind raced over the conversation, over last night, anything that could get him headway in this. His heart raced a thousand miles an hour, he didn't know what he was saying, he just kept talking.

"You said it yourself, right? He likes me, I'll do- I'll do whatever he wants and I'll keep him quiet, okay? Please, just don't kill him, Dimitri, please." His voice peetered off into a whisper as he said his name, looking up at the mafia boss with beautiful silver eyes.

Mihael looked stunned. The kid has actually interfered. Was he not afraid of the consequences? He could get hurt, let alone killed also. Did Dimitri have a soft spot for this kid.

Mihael's heart was racing a thousand times faster than normally. Here Dimitri was with a revolver in hand held down by the grip Lucan had on his arm. Tears streamed down his face his kohl smearing and running down as well. What should he do? If he tried to attact Dimitri while he was distracted what would happen? But most importantly what was Lucan thinking?

Time seemed to slow down. His heart the only thing he heard, besides thw slight whimper and cries escaping Lucan. He felt horrible. Stupid. Worthless. He had managed to get the kid involved more than he wanted. This wasn't the plan. Maybe he should have kept his mouth closed. Putting his hand behind his back he searched for the whiskey bottle. Maybe he could hurt the thug, grab Lucan and escape. It seemed back up was a little late this time around.

Dimitri kept a schooled expression, however there was some surprise and even some pity there in his eyes. He reached down to trace his jaw, tilting his head a little. "Are you so pure that you would put yourself here just to save a man's life? Can my little tiger no handle blood on his hands?" He breathed, tracing his hand down towards the collar. "And what, do you think you'd be enough? Or is it that...if he talks, you'll take the fall yourself?"

Lucan's eyes widened sharply as the man tugged on his collar, pulling him flush against him. The dark red eyed flashed as they met his, a kind of spark there that made his blood run cold. The man brushed a Kohl stained tear away, unable to help the very slight sigh. "Who could refuse those eyes? You're too beautiful for your own good, little one."

Dimitri looked over to Mikael, his eyes holding none of the warmth he had for Luc. "You will stay quiet, and you will be rewarded for it. I will be gracious...but if you talk, if you so much as try to speak of anything you may become aware of," his hand tightened on the ragged collar. "He won't see the light of day."

Mihael eyes widened. The kid had just put his own life in the line, but due to his expression Miahel didn't know if the kid wanted this or not.

"No, he didn't agree to this. Leave him out of it." he said looking at Lucan. He didn't want to put the boy into more danger than he was already in.

He felt like everything was spinning. Can he really keep this information quiet just to save the life of this ONE boy while thousands of slaves were being tortured daily.

Letting his head down he frowned. Damn he was worthless. How can he even consider letting many people suffer just for this one boy. Damn him.

"Fine....I agree not to talk. I agree not to say a word as long as nothing happens to the boy."

He couldn't believe he was saying this. He had fallen victim to the boy's charm. What was this? This wasn't suppose to be the plan. He was suppose to be returning Lucan home yet he agreed to leave the boy here as a slave to not be harmed. Where was his fighting power? His combat skills? His backup?

"Dimitri..." he murmured, his eyes wide as he stared at the dark red iris. He had agreed...Luc couldn't believe it, he'd actually agreed to this. The reality of the situation finally hit Luc, what he'd just put on the line. His life.

The boss' grip loosened on his collar and he breathed out, keeping Luc's body pressed against his as he slid his revolver back into the waistband of his slacks. "You will make sure he does not talk." He said pointedly, tipping his chin up towards him. "Do not let me down, little one." Luc's tears still flowed slowly down his cheeks, and he closed them, trying to stop them. He nodded, his heart pounding in his chest.

Mihael could tell that Lucan was scared. The reality of the situation had struck the boy like lightning. His life was in the line if he, Mihael, leaked any information; though the kid had nothing to worry about. He wouldn't dare do anything to let the boy be damaged. Abused.

The situation did not go the way he planned it to go. This was all bullshit. Now the person he sworn to protect was the one up for danger. Not himself. This was all backwards. All wrong.

Looking at the emotionally wrecked boy Mihael's heart dropped. He didn't want to see him cry ever again. He hated the hurt....the sorrow etched on his face. It didn't fit him. He wanted to make the boy happy, but how could he? How could he when he put him in a situation that he would always regret. A situation that the boy will never forget.

Feeling a heat course through his body he noticed it was a scream trying to surface, but he held it down. He was upset with himself. Upset with his decisions.

Looking to Dimitri he wished he had chosen another way.

Dimitri gave a sigh and let him go, in favour of taking the boy's cheeks between his hands and kissed his forehead gently, before he pulled back, and turned towards the door. "I'll give you some time. Half an hour; then I'll have Danial collect you." With that, the dark haired man left the room with a flourish of his coat and closed the door behind him.

Luc's shoulders were shaking, his body feeling boneless. What had he just done? He'd saved someone's life but at the expense of his own...not just of his mind and possible death, but he'd agreed to sell his body to make sure he wouldn't talk. He gave a shudder and fell to his knees, bringing his palms to his tearful eyes, the hakama falling around him in a silver pool.

Mihael felt terrible. Here alone with the boy and he drops to his knees and begin crying. Mihael approach him and lift his head. He wipe the tears. "Don't cry. I would not tell a soul if it's in the expense of your life. I would do nothing to harm you." he explained pulling away. He didn't want the boy any more uncomfortable than he already looked. He didn't want to seem as if he wanted something.

At the posture the boy slumped in the hakama exposed his shoulder blades. It looked so nice over his unblemished skin, yet Mihael adverted his eyes. Now wasn't the time to admire the boy's beauty he was already hurt.

Making distance between them he decided to stay silent for a while.

"...I-I wanted to protect you." he confessed. "Your the reason i'm here. I can only imagine how you feel when it was you who had to save me. I feel worthless. I made your life harder than it was before, but I give you my honesty that I will tell no one." he reassured.

He wanted the boy to trust him. Seeing him cry was hurting Mihael inside. He wanted him to stop.

Lucan sniffled quietly, looking up at the man with still teary eyes. The kohl had smudged, a few smudges down his cheeks. He swallowed thickly, his dark hair falling over his eyes. His tone was reassuring, and soft, and he couldn't help but look up into those hazel eyes.

"Well...thanks I guess," he said quietly, his tone a little hoarse from crying. "For trying to save me. You shouldn't it was...brave." Luc told him with thanks in his tone, before he felt his shoulders shift again and he let out another sob. "You're such an idiot though, what the hell were you thinking! Trying to go up against the mafia?"