• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• b.lueeyes

• azuneko

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Agreed, but I couldn't come up with anything myself. Lol, though yes. Sounds good!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and generally how long are your posts, just so I know? And how much detail do you want in the characters (we need a character template too)

Oh, and generally how long are your posts, just so I know? And how much detail do you want in the characters (we need a character template too)

Well I tend to make my post long. More like more than four to five sentences. Unless the situation causes for less lines. You?!

Hm a character template huh? As in characteristics correct?!

- - - Updated - - -

Detail in the character...hmm as descriptive as you can describe them. If you decide to leave certain thongs to imagination then your free to.

Ah, good. I tend to match mine to how the other person does it, I'm glad you're not a one liner! I can do anything from five lines to six paragraph XP Yes, just like the list of things. Okies.

Hmm yeah i view you the sane. Hmm...umm my character.

Stoic, a bit narrow-minded, possessive, selfish (when not familiar with a person)... Thats what comes to mind so far. How about yours?!

Yeah, we probably should...hmm...lemme think. My character will probably be a bit headstrong and free-willed, but because of the trading he's been beaten back a bit. So, strong but scarred, so he's wary of people and rather reserved. However, he's still fighting, because he wants to be free. A caged tiger, I'd say.

Started it. Umm it'll get better. Lol i viewed your work with others and your a awesome writwr. I have to stay on my a-game not to be out-shined too much :p

- - - Updated - - -

Started it. Umm it'll get better. Lol i viewed your work with others and your a awesome writer. I have to stay on my a-game not to be out-shined too much :p

- - - Updated - - -

Started it. Umm it'll get better. Lol i viewed your work with others and your a awesome writer. I have to stay on my a-game not to be out-shined too much :p

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Umm sorry my connection decides now to fuck up :(

Wow, really? :hamtaro-005 (15): I've only just gotten started here, I'm about to start a SebaCiel one soon that'll be AWESOME, and I'll really get to let use. But thank you~! Don't worry, ;D I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thank you :D I've been on a few other sites, I've been RPing for about...five years maybe? Yeah, I think that's about it. Plus, I'm a literature, creative writing/philosophy, theology and humanity student so...well yeah. I write all the time.

Awesome. I take a liking to you because im attracted tonintelligence. :) im not trying to come on to you lol its true. I have it stated on my profile. :p

- - - Updated - - -

To intelligence* @ b.lueeyes

Well seems like we gave that in common. When i see intelligent people i have to get and know them thats why i was ao adament to make a story with you. Your awesome :)