Kik search! {AnE, Digimon, Inuyasha, LoK, Naruto, Soul Eater}

Are you interested? If not, why?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi there! I’m gonna segment this, just so it’s a little cleaner and nicer to read uwu

About me:

You can call me Syb~

19 years old

Been roleplaying for about 7+ years

What I’m looking for:

18+ partners who know how to use capitals and punctuation. Smut isn’t an excuse to forget the rules of grammar, and if you send me a message that says ‘send me ur kik please ill rp’, it’s going to get ignored. e_e Sorry!

Fandom roleplays- Ao no Exorcist, Digimon, Inuyasha, K Project, Magi, and Naruto.

Smut/One-shots, but I’m open to the idea of developing them into long term plots if we really like a pairing or how a one-shot went!

What I roleplay on:

Kik only, I’m sorry for limiting it so much! It’s a super easy app to get and it’s free on any smartphone uwu

I think that’s about it! All my pairings are below, feel free to suggest one if you'd like; the worst I can do is say no. c: If you’re interested, please send me a message here or an ask on Tumblr, my url is yaoiandbara! (I’d just rather not publish my Kik~) Hope to hear from you soon :>

Here’s all my pairings, the one’s I’d like to play are bolded. If nobody’s bolded, I’m fine with either! ✪ = really craving!

Ao no Exorcist

Rin/Amaimon

✪Rin/Bon

Rin/Astaroth

Amaimon/Astaroth

Amaimon/Mephisto

Bon/Shima

Astaroth/gijinka!Behemoth

Digimon

TK/Tai

TK/Matt

TK/Davis

Tai/Davis

Tai/Matt

Inuyasha

✪Inuyasha/Kouga

Kouga/Kagome

Inuyasha/Kagome

Kouga/Ginta/Hakkaku

Ginta/Hakkaku

Inuyasha/Miroku

Kouga/Older!Shippo

Inuyasha/Older!Shippo

K Project

Yata/Kamamoto

Yata/Mikoto

Legend of Korra

Bolin/Just about anybody! Korra, Eska, Desna, Mako, and Iroh are all people I wouldn't mind playing him with. I'd really like to roleplay something with Bolin in that outfit from the most recent episode, haha uwu Skirted Bolin is best Bolin!

Magi

Judal/Sinbad

Judal/Kougyoku

Judal/Kouen

Judal/Kouha

✪Sinbad/Hinahoho

Hinahoho/literally just about anyone. seriously, idec if it's the biggest crack ship ever, i love hinahoho u_u

Sinbad/Masrur

Masrur/Sharrkan

Hinahoho/Masrur

Masrur/Ja’far

Naruto

Kankuro/Kiba

Naruto/humanized!Kyuubi

Soul Eater

Soul/Maka

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply