Yaoi Dream

Ero Gaki

Last night, I dreamed of something very peculiar. It's a tragedy-crossover themed Yaoi. The crossovers are Kuroko no Basuke and Shingeki no Kyojin. My yaoi dream goes like this:

Kuroko and Kagami are a couple. They are living at Wall Maria (Shingeki no Kyojin). At that time, Kagami and Kuroko were walking until a Colossal Titan appeared. The Scouting Legion suddenly appeared and they dealt with the Colossal Titan. Meanwhile, Kagami and Kuroko were looking for a way to get out of Wall Maria, but it's not easy since there is a a huge stampede because the people are also escaping. Then all of the Scouting Legion members were annihilated except for Rivaille, who was on the ground, lying unconsious because the Colossal Titan probably threw him off. The Colossal Titan the spotted Kuroko, and he was getting closer to where Kuroko is. Kagami, because he wants to protect his waifu (XD) no matter what, grabbed the unconscious Rivaille's coat and 3D Maneuver Gear and he fought with the Colossal Titan. Kuroko was there, standing while crying. He was trembling as he saw Kagami got caught by the Colossal Titan's hand. The colossal Titan then gets on the act of eating Kagami alive and slowly (just like what happened to Eren's mother). As Kagami was about to get eaten, he smiled at Kuroko in a melancholic way. And then the Colossal Titan finally ate him. Kuroko sobbed really hard and called for Kagami's name. "Kagamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Kuroko got on his knees and cried like hell. Rivaille then woke up from his unconscious state and he grabbed Kuroko so that they can escape. Then there's this slow motion effect when Rivaille does his best to drag Kuroko, who is reaching out for the Colossal Titan, in hopes of returning his beloved husband alive, with tears on his pale cheeks.

END. XD

So that is my Yaoi dream..

Do you have any?

Share your Yaoi dream here. :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• KiraRita

• WindyRain

• Black Rose

I never watched/read either of those.

My yaoi dream (or that I can remember):

I was walking down the hall of a boarding school and saw Itachi and Sasuke from Naruto giving each other a hand job. o////o

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You should really check out those two. Both belongs to the most popular series this year. XD

What a dream. Incest all the way~~~~~~~~~~ XD

• 4 weeks later...

A yaoi dream!? onion0 :cuteonion24: Yeah, yeah I had one before. I dreamed about it right after watching yaoi so that dream occurred.

I was walking down an ally way and then I saw Allen and Kanda making out. I blushed and ran away. I ran into another ally way and found Usami and Misaki er...I can't even say. It's too weird even for me.

A yaoi dream!? onion0 :cuteonion24: Yeah, yeah I had one before. I dreamed about it right after watching yaoi so that dream occurred.

I was walking down an ally way and then I saw Allen and Kanda making out. I blushed and ran away. I ran into another ally way and found Usami and Misaki er...I can't even say. It's too weird even for me.

Woah XD I ship Allen and Kanda, so dreaming about the two of them is great. Plus, seeing Usami is heaven. xD