My Personal Trainer ((RP- Yujiko x Usagisan))

Yujiko

A bright day, the sun high up in the sky, and the loud annoying voice of a teacher lecturing on psychology and criminals. Only about half of the students were actually awake and listening, Yuji was one a the even fewer fighting to stay awake. With his head in his fold arms and his dark hair gently settled over his clothing- it was medium length. He groaned. He had stay up way to late the night before. Sure getting laid was nice, but he really should been to think about the repercussions of staying out all night with you have to work and go to school the next morning.

Yuji's full name was Yummatsu Takihashi, his friend called him Yuji for short- no one really knows why, it just kind of stuck. Takihashi is rather average, 18, 5'9, 140 Ibs, and lean- not muscular, just lean. However he used to be rather fit and was quite the sports player, but he just stopped playing after he got into college, ever since he's lost his muscle and it's begun to bother him...

Before long, the class ended and he began to his bike. He had been trying to work out more, Yuji thought was losing his shape, after all, the man never really worked out. It's not like he had time or anything. Once he was at work, he dressed and "beeped" the customers away. Hours passed. He was now on break and a coworker sat down beside him. "You know, you've been complaining a lot about working out, why not get a personal trainer? Katano and Hasume said it's the best thing they could have done..." Yuji looked up at the man," I might..."

And sure enough, the idea was pretty appealing. Once he got home, which wasn't to late, he googled some local places and found a trainer that seemed perfect. "This one seems just right.." The young man spoke to himself. Picking up the phone, dialed the number on the screen," I hope their not to busy..."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• Usagikun

Top Posters In This Topic

Usami smirked down at his client on the floor, sweating through his next thousand push ups, straps of leather gripping his engorged shaft and moving a dildo in and out of his ass. His arms were shaking as the heel of the his boot ground into the the small of the mans back, adding pressure and using his whip at odd intervals to keep the toned man moving. He was blind folded, gagged, and wore binding head phones that kept his jaw from moving and blocked out sound. The only sensations he was aloud were the sense of touch and the burning pain of his musculature and lungs. He was a good boy now, he would not stop unless he was kicked over onto his stomach for crunches.

Usami's work out regimen was a mix of domination, s&m, and intensive reps with very little rest. The result had given some of the worlds best bods in acting history, though the actors he had trained would never say where they had their results from. He was an artist, but this level of intensity would not be understood by the casual observer, only the one experiencing it first hand and learning to submit to a master like him would get the beauty of this constructive beneficial exquisite torture.

his cell rang, and as he picked it up he kicked the man over and put his boot to his bound shaft, teasing the painfully hard cock while he tried to do his next set of sit ups with moaning agony and pleasure, each move getting the device further up his rectum

"Hello, Usami personal trainers speaking?"

((I just saw my first post and my eye is now twitching cause of all the typos.. =w=''))

He held the phone to his ear, hearing the dial tone- it didn't take to long for someone to answer. Clearing his throat, the young man began to speak into the phone," Um- yeah. I saw your website online. I was thinking about getting a personal trainer, you see I work and go to school part-time so I can't really go to the gym... Do you think you'll have any time to possibly pick up another customer? If so I wouldn't mind a little demo, see what your regimen consists of." He stopped here, and awaited for the other to speak, truth is, he was a little nervous. Asking a stranger to come into his home and help him workout, it was weird. Maybe he should just back out now and go to the gym, they have personal trainers there as well.

Without skipping a beat he kept his client working harder by nudging the dildo in a little further and turning on the vibrating function, making the gagged blindfolded man give a muffled moan only to be increased a little at the boot toying with his tied up cock. His sit ups got more intense as Usami spoke into the phone

"Of course, I am always looking for...a fresh new face to help out." He didn't sound like he was tortuously teasing and working out someone right now, but rather like he was sitting at his desk with some paperwork "I'd be glad to offer a demo...though I should tell you after you try my methods no other work out regimen will seem quite enough for you...we will work out your schedule no need to worry, when would you like to meet?"

He said this as he finally let the straps on the cock go and let the man cum all over himself and collapse on the floor, exhausted and breathing through the nose "I'm sure I'll be able to meet today if you're up for it"

The raven simply listened. A regimen that once he tries he can never go back to basic workouts do to the lack of results? This was both worrisome and intriguing. The young man too a pause for a moment, would he want the trainer to come today? He just got off work a few hours ago, isn't it a little late? Yuji bit his lip, his dark hair gently cascading over his eyes. "That's very kind of you... But, isn't it a little late for a demo?-" He stopped himself here, taking a moment to think. Don't chicken out now you wuss! Just get it done! Taking a sharp breath, the young man stammered," Y-you know what? Yes. Let have the demo today. I'll give you my address, it's 598-2 Hastuchi-Hijikime Road, Apartment 15C. Okay? What time do you think you'll be here so I can put my sweatpants and a t-shirt on?" He asked confidently.