Blood and Bones with jahero

YaoiLover39

Name: Vladimir Blade Dragomir

Race: Vampire

Eye Colour: One is Ice blue demon like eye the Other is a Metallic Green cat eye

Hair Colour: pure white with blood red tips

Description: medium height, short jagged hair, chocolate and blood are his weaknesses >though he despises weakness, he cant help ithis favourite colours

>for now

that sound alright?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLover39

• jahero

Sounds good.

Name: Kadan

Age 2000

Race werewolf

Eye color - Ocean blue

Hair - spiky blue gray

height 5"5

Weight: 150

Dislikes: Cats,

Other:

He enjoys traveling around from place to place- he finds it safer that way. He doesnt mind groups just as long as there smart but it never last that long. so he spends most of his time on the move.

Vladimir was walking home from Seth's when his stomach growled. He looked through his backpack to see if he has any blood bags left. There was none. He could smell human blood coming closer to him, rushing at him. His stomach growled even louder. "I need blood, and fast... But I hate feeding from the source..." Vladimir said to himself. Maybe I can find a small animal? he thought.

(im so sorry for the late post, for some reason I wasnt notified of your reply))

Jahero had set up camp on the outs of town. His fire was going, his tent set up. He was in the middle of cooking on eof the rabbits he hunted down that day. The night was young and the air slightly warm

Vladimir caught the smell of fresh meat which meant fresh blood. He followed the smell towards a small campsite with a lone camper and fire. Blood! his mind screamed at him. His stomach growled quite loudly, hoping the camper hadnt heard it, he quickly and quietly and with great force forced himself to retreat from the delicious smelling blood scent. He climbed a tree not far from the camp and just layed down, trying to calm himself and his urges.

Kadan throw a few more sticks on to the fire, his meal almost done. A slight sound came into ears range. " Hmmm" he spoke under his breath. Slowly standing, right hand on his sword. ((why not)) " Who's out there?! show your self"

Vladimir's ears perked up at a sound coming from the campsite. He stayed where he was, hoping that he wont be caught. Trying not to make a sound as he slowly stood up. But instead, his foot slipped and he began to fall off the branch. He tried to grab onto it but to no avail.

Kadan turned as he heard someone fall from the tree " Hey!! dont even get up, who are you and why are you creeping around my camp?" Kadan said pointing his sword at the new found stranger laying on the ground.

Vladimir couldnt breathe from the impact of hitting the ground. At last, when he could finally breathe he sat up. Or tried, considering there is now a sword in his face. "I-i-i.." he stuttered. "V.. Vladimir... I was just walking." He stated. "Theres nothing wrong with that.." He looked down at the ground. Ugh, i have to get away... or ill... Vladimir shakes his head trying to clear is thoughts of fresh blood. "I-Im sorry, but i really should be leaving now. So.. If you dont mind..?"

Kadan took out a rope and tied Vladimir up. He was fond of spy's. " I dont like spy's" Kadan spoke firmly and dragged Vladimir back to his camp. By this point the rabbit was done. " so whom do you work for?" Kadan demanded

Vladimir cringed at the smell of burnt flesh. Remembering the smell of fresh blood that once coated the meat, his stomach growled quite loudly. He tried to advert his eyes but failing to do so. "I-im not a spy," says Vladimir, his embarrassment evident in the bright red colour of his face. His stomach growled louder and his face grew ever redder. Vladimir is tied up in a rope that he cant seem to get out of. "C-can you please untie me? Im not gonna run away..."

" Not a spy, yet sneaking around the place" kadan took a bite out of the rabbit. Some of the blood left over spilling onto his mouth. Kadan then took a moment to look at Vladimir, " wait a moment, your a vampire arnt you?" Kadan asked with a some what up beat voice. He had never really been this close to a vampire before.

Vladimir had no choice but to watch as the blood he so desperately craves drip from this mans face onto the ground. Shocked by what this person had accused him of being a vampire. His surprise was evident on his face. "N-no, im not a vampire," he tried to reassure himself more than anyone. His stomach interrupted this moment of awkwardness. His face flushed bright red.

Kadan licked the blood off his face and gave a big grin. His wolfish fang clearly showing. " Right, so your not a vampire or a spy right. " He backed up at looked Vladimir up and down. " You sure are a strange guy" he gave a slight pause. " Well Vladimir, the best I can do is to let you go in the morning - as for now tho, your suck with me. But to be polite like my mother raised me to be. Can I get you some food or maybe a drink?"

"Wait, in the morning?! It cant wait that long! I have school!!! My mother would be so furious if i skipped again!!! Nononononononooo.... It cant wait that long." He kept repeating that over and over. The scent of blood was in the air again, a lil fresher than before. Vladimir, again staring at the blood, answered, "Y-yea. Sure. Thank you," after realizing he was offering him some. "Thank you," he said again, this time more clearer.

Kadan replied to the thank you by preparing some food. " Tell me, how do you like your rabbit?" Kadan asked as he started to skin another rabbit for Vladimir. He knew the boy was a vampire, there was no questioning it, his stomach had given him away. It had been sometime since he had had anyone around him, let alone someone whom wasnt human. It was nice not having to hide himself from Vladimir - what good would that do anyway. Kadan finished skinning the rabbit, letting the blood pool into an open cup as he let the meat sit, still waiting on Vladimir's answer

"Rare," Vladimir replied without thinking. He froze when he realized what he had just said. "W-well done," he said, trying to cover up his mistake. But he knows it was too late.

Vladimir's answer just made Kadan grin run across his face. " Why dont you just drink the blood and get it over with?" He asked, but wasnt really waiting for an answer. He stripped some of the meat off of the rabbit and placed it a small plate that he had in his backpack. He placed the plate and cup of blood in front of Vladimir - "hmmm how are we going to do this, if I un tie you then you may leave - and I dont really feel like running after you my new found friend. Am i going to have to feed you?"

Vladimir stared at the glass of red liquid that he now craves. "I-i done told you i wont run away. Im not a coward..." He whispered.

Kadan thought about it for a moment. Then untied Vladimir's hands. " Here's a fork. Enjoy" Kadan said as he back away a little. He grabbed another cup and got a drink of water.

Vladimirs stomach growled again at the sight of meat, at the smell of fresh blood in the air. Blood, blood, blood... Thats all he can smell, taste... He reaches for the glass and before he realizes it, it was gone. His face froze at the other mans expression. When he got his composure back he started picking at the meat more human, trying again to cover up his mistakes. "So, um, you havent told me your name. So what is it?"

" My name is Kadan. Kadan Moonlight the 7th, " Kadan said firmly hold on his hand to shake Vladimir's hand. " Sorry we hand to meet this way"

"K-Kadan?" Repeated Vladimir. "Moonlight. That sounds familiar to me. Where have i heard that from before?" Vladimir shook Kadans hand. "Yea. Woulda been better if we havent met this way."

"I dont think you have heard my name before - I dont think it gets pasted around much. So were do you come from anyway? and what were you really doing in those trees?"

"I live a few blocks from this forest. A-and... Why i ended up here, I um ,well, I normally go for walks in the forest because its really the only place i can be alone." Vladimr stopped to think a bit, he wanted to tell him the main reason he was there today considering Kadan already seems to know about him being a vampire and such. So he screamed out before he could stop himself, "I followed the scent of the blood!!!!"