The Dragon Assassin's Escaping Adventure (with DarkFate)

darkestburningstar

Ren would blink in surprise and followed Fyrra out of the cave. His hearing picked up Raven's words before they left and he tried not to chuckle. His thoughts went to the forest and pondered if he could remember what it held as secret wonders. Ren would eye the cave once more to remember its location before walking with Fyrra holding her and listening to her ramble and he smiled. "Of course we have time." He said before pursing his lips in thought at Fyrra's question. "Shall we go to the lake?" He asked her remembering the way to it.

When Ren and Fyrra were gone Aurora returned to her human size and looked at Raven and Dezerey. "She seems to enjoy nature." Aurora observed before running a hand through her hair her lips pursed in thought. "I'm pretty sure Ren will show her the lake what about throwing the party there?" She mused to her companions. Bubble gum pink eyes alight of the many possibilities laid out before them. Her gaze would then turn to Dezerey and wondered what her ideas were.

"What about you know Aurora..." Dezerey mumbled before cut herself off shaking her head as a never mind about going to the abandonded fortress they had all adopted as home when her and her half brother and Aurora were traveling together. Then she remember what she had done and going near Depp now would hurt them all in the long run. "What are your ideas Raven?" She asked.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkestburningstar

• DarkFate

Fyrra smiled as Ren asked her if she wanted to go to a lake. She was very happy, She realized she really wanted to swim. She looked at him, "I would love to go to the lake. I really want to swim, if that's ok. I want to feel the water on my skin." She exclaimed excitedly.

Raven looked at Aurora, "She loves nature and all living things." Raven smiled at the thought of her violet eyed friend. "I think that would be a wonderful idea, a lake sounds perfect for her party." She giggled.

Raven curious what Dezerey was going to say spoke up, "what? If you think your idea is not good, well there are no bad ideas." Raven smiled happily. "As for me, I was thinking flowers, lots of flowers. And we should make something like a cake, with strawberries. Fyrra loves strawberries, they are her favorite. If you want I can make it." She offered.

Dezerey looked at Raven and smiled kindly. "I was going to suggest a place me Aurora my half brother and Ren adopted as our home but my half brother is sealed in a state of sleep there and going near him reinforces my nephilim seal thus sealing any abilities I might have access to for altering with my seal to help Fyrra." She explained hoping she would have to explain what she meant by Nephilim. At the thought of flowers she looked to Aurora and smiled at her. "Anything in this forest Aurora can work with if you want flowers of any kind just tell her and they will grow." She told Raven and at the thought of a cake with strawberries she smiled. "I'll pick the berries. If you wish to bake the cake." Dezerey would tell Raven her deep midnight blue eyes glittered with the thought of doing something special for her new found friends.

Aurora's bubble gum pink gaze flickered to Dezerey in surprise at hearing her words. Her expression darkened slightly at hearing this tidbit of information before she shook it off and returned to the thoughts of Fyrra's party. "What flowers in particular do you have in mind?" She asked Raven as she began to walk around in slow circles her face concentrating on the gem shard within her to access the forest portion of it.

Ren smiled warmly at her and took hold of her other hand bringing her closer to him. "Of course you can go swimming." He said looking into her violet eyes for a fraction of a second before leading her to the lake. Once they arrived she would find that it was crystal clear water with liles growing in one corner giving it the look of a secret garden area tucked away behind it. The trees kept it well hidden but allowed enough light to come through as to offset the lilies in golden light. Ren would then look at Fyrra and waited to see her reaction.

Raven listened as Dezerey explained what she was thinking. She nodded and then was curious what Nephilim was. “What is Nephilim? I am not familiar with that term.” She said looking puzzled. She looked at Aurora, “She likes violet tigerlillies.” She smiled as she looked to Dezerey. “I will be happy to make it, if you pick the berries.” She giggled with delight.

Fyrra couldn’t stop smiling as Ren held her hand and bringing her closer to him. She couldn’t help but enjoy his warmth. “I haven’t been swimming in forever.” She exclaimed excited.She followed with anticipation as he lead her to the lake. She gasped with amazement as she seen the lake was crystal clear, and was dazzled by the lilies growing in a corner. She was breath taken by the lakes beauty. She was absolutely excited to be able to swim in such a beautiful lake. She smiled and kissed Ren’s cheek, “I am going to jump in.” She smiled as she ran to the lake. She dived in submerging herself in the cool water. When she resurfaced her hair flipped making water fly and her dress and hair stuck to her wet body. Her curves shown more because of the water making her dress stick to her skin. “Ren, this feels so good!” She giggled swimming around.

Dezerey sighed softly and looked at Raven. "A Nelphilim is what I am...half angel half demon...a true abomination...My mother an angel fell from grace for my father my half brother's father a demon..." She said before waiting for some sign of understanding from Raven before she explained further. Her gaze went to Aurora who smiled at the words of tiger lilies. Her gaze would then return to Raven and smiled in return. "The berries are settled then I'll go pick some the day before her birthday." She would tell Raven before pursing her lips together to better explain her origins she understood the concept of something so holy as her angelic mother falling for her father was hard to comprehend little less how she was alive children like her never survived or were in servitude to the full blood demons to anger the angels.

Ren smiled happy for her exuberance in seeing the lake. His eyebrows rose as he watched her jump in and he did his best to control himself at the sight of the dress and her hair clinging to her body. Ren pinched the bridge of nose to control his urges. "I would imagine so." He would murmur trying to keep a straight face.

Raven nodded as she understood what Dez was saying. She didn't think She was an abomination, "I don't think your abomination. " she smiled. "No matter what the term or people say. " she added. "All right, we want them to be fresh." She sighed happily.

Fyrra looked at Ren, "why don't you join me!" She yelled to him. She swam around and dived a couple of times. Then left herself float on the top of the water. She looked at the sky and smiled. The only thing tbat would make this more perfect was if Ren joined her.

Dezerey smiled warmly at Raven's words and looked at Aurora who was smiling brightly glad someone was accepting her charge for her uniqueness not her parentage. "Your words mean more to me than you realize Raven." Dez would murmur before pursing her lips in thought. "Do you have any ideas on what you want to get her for her birthday?" She would ask Raven before looking at Aurora who was still communing with the forest around her and grin on her face.

Ren laughed and raised and eyebrow and soft smile on his lips. At her words he walked over to the water and jumped in. He would make a few laps before going to her side. "Is there anything else you might want while we swim?" He asked with a smile as he floated near her for a few seconds.

Raven looked at Dez, “Glad to mean good by you.” She bowed slightly. Raven pursed her lips in thought. “Well I was thinking about giving her a mark, that allows her to use her powers to an extent until that cursed collar is removed.” She said with a bit of venom in the thought of the collar. “She really has no idea of her powers, and they will only grow stronger, and her major power will be unlocked on her birthday.” Raven said thinking about the good natured girl she had to protect and love with all she could. “And I also plan on giving her, her sight back in her eye. I have perfected the potion for it. And she will be able to see again.” She added.

Fyrra laughed softly as Ren dived in. She was happy to be able to fool around like a kid, something she really couldn’t do before. She watched him as he swam a few laps. She held his hand as he swam up next to her. “Lets have as much fun as possible. We can race and play water tag...I’m being childish aren’t I” She looked down embarrassed. Her cheeks flushed a rosey pink color.

Dezerey continued smiling warmly and listened to Raven speak. At the word of mark her hand went to the back of her neck on her right side and she sighed softly. Raven's mention of Fyrra's powers her deep midnight blue eyes glimmered angrily at the memory of the king mentioning that he taught her master how to bind her powers to that collar much like the flames of the gem shard in her soul she was quick to flame up but she mellowed out quickly.

Ren looked at Fyrra when she laughed at him and began to ramble childishly. He smiled warmly at her. "Its ok you are welcome to do whatever you want." Ren noticed her cheeks flush rosy pink and he lifted her chin up to stare into her eyes. He wanted to kiss her again but he would keep to his word and he flicked her nose playfully before swimming away from her an arrogant smirk graced his features and he shouted "Tag your it!"

Raven noticed Dezerey flame up a little then calm, "Are you alright?" She asked concerned. Raven didn't know what happened what went on between her and the king, so she was unaware. She was concerned about her friend. She thought it would be nice if she could remove the collar herself but could not.

She blushed more when he lifted her chin, and their eyes met. She wished he would kiss her, but knew Raven wouldn’t approve of it. She wanted to hug him, and when she was about to he flicked her nose playfully. She blinked and swam away. She chased after him, “I’ll get you!” She exclaimed.

Dezerey noticed the worry in Raven's voice when she asked if she was alright. "I'm fine just remembering what that bastard father of her's said I didn't mean to get so angry. Forgive me." She would say to Raven dipping her head in apology to her. "We will have to get him to remove that collar from her neck someday." Dezerey would murmur lowly. Her gaze then wandered to Aurora who was now pacing in slow circles and began to hum softly to herself.

Ren chuckled his arrogant smirk never left his face as he eluded her attempts to catch him. His vibrant blood red orbs followed her movements precisely and made sure to move at the appropriate moments. After a while he would dive and not come up until he was right behind her. His snow white hair fell to the sides of his face and barely in his eyes.

Raven looked at Dezerey, “It’s alright. No need for apology.” She smiled reassuringly. “We do need to get him to rid Fyrra of the collar.” She said walking to Dezerey and lifting her chin, “No need for that.” She winked.

Fyrra kept trying to catch Ren, but he evaded her each time. She seen the arrogant smirk on his face and she wanted to catch him even more. She knew he was studying her movements, but she was having too much fun to care. After a while of her chasing him, he dived and didn’t come up, “Hey that’s no fun!” She laughed out. She didn’t realize he was behind her.

Dezerey laughed at Raven's actions and smiled. "I see. Its just habit my mom taught me to have manners its something I do to keep my memory of her alive." Dez would murmur she could have sympathy for Fyrra about losing her mother. She made sure not to dwell on the memories and decided to instead focus on Fyrra's birthday. Her gaze went to her fae companion who was now holding seeds in her hand a bright smile on her face. Dezerey would then look at Raven and grinned at her.

Ren did his best not to chuckle and give himself away. His vibrant blood red orbs glittered and he pondered his options. He was fairly sure he would be able to catch her if he allowed her to catch him. "Whats no fun?" He said when she laughed it out. Ren hoped he wouldn't scare her by speaking behind her.

Raven looked at the two then to the cave entrance. "I think I am going to go for a little while, gust to explore a little" She changed into her raven form. She made a small squawk and flew out of the cave. She stayed in the parameter of the cave so as not to get lost.

She studied the water, then realized he was behind her. She had noticed his shadow in the water, and seen his reflection. "Diving behind me, when the view is in the front!" She teased. She turned sharply and tagged him, "You're it!" She dived quickly and evaded him. "I can be pretty fast." She taunted.

Dezerey nodded to what Raven said and turned to look at Aurora. "So how do you plan on planting them when they are at the lake right now?" She asked the Fae whose bubble gum pink gaze traveled from the seeds in her hand to her friend. "Easy. When they comeback. The cave won't hide itself from me. Plus I'm certain they will find their way back Ren has a good nose on him." She would joke sticking her tongue out at Dez before putting the seeds in a pouch and tying it to her side on a thin but sturdy vine.

Ren would laugh at her jokes and raised an eyebrow at her taunt. "Are you now?" He would muse closing his vibrant blood red orbs and took a deep breath in through his nose. Ren would then attempt to tag her a grin growing on his lips as he followed her in attempting to catch her. "So would there be anything else you might want to do?" He asked conversationally.

Raven flew all around, then rested on a branch by the cave. She would stay and keep watch for a while, wanting the pair to stay safe.

Fyrra kept evading Ren, "Um we can play something you want...Is there anything you want to play?" She asked diving under and resurfacing behind him.

Ren would laugh as she kept evading him and asked her question. He heard the dive and paused in his movements and he would turn sharply and grinned at her. "I want to show you another place." He said his vibrant blood red orbs trailed down her figure before he waited for her answer and pondered if she thinks he is attempting to tag her. Ren honestly wanted to show her more especially Aurora's garden.

Fyrra smiled at Ren's words, "Of course you can show me another place." She smiled. The water dripped off her body, as she hugged Ren. "Did you want to go now?" She asked. "Im done with this game anywa." She giggled.

He grinned and gripped her hand in his and lead her back to shore helping her up and then getting out himself. He closed his eyes for a fraction of a second and warmed his body temperature for a fraction of a second to dry his clothes once that was done he took Fyrra's hand once more and began to lead her back towards the entrance of the lake then heading towards the southeast where he knew Aurora's garden was hidden. "Lets go." He said grandly dipping his head in a bow at her.

Fyrra gripped Ren's hand as he helped her out and lead her to shore. Then she waited till he himself got out. She watched as he dried his clothes and she looked amazed. She didn't care that she was still soaking wet. She held his hand lovingly as he lead her southeast. She giggled and blushed as he dipped his head on a bow,"ok, I'll follow you anywhere." She curtsied.

He smiled when he saw her blush and continued leading her towards Aurora's garden. When they made it to the entrance he studied it for a fraction of a second before tracing a rune into the air and a beautiful garden blossomed before them. It held quite a bounty for a garden from rare to exotic blooms. His vibrant blood red orbs watched Fyrra as he took in the scents trying to remember the names of the flowers.

Fyrra watched as Ren drew a rune into the air ad a beautiful garden blossoms before her. Her face lit up with awe. She looked to Ren then the garden, "This is the most beautiful garden I have ever seen in my life." She said happily. "Ren I'm glad you brought me here." She hugged him, she was almost completely dry. "Thank you, thank you." She whispered.

Ren continued to watch Fyrra and smiled as she thanked him for bringing her here. "Its Aurora's hobby she loves nature so much and its part of who she is as a fairy." He explained as she hugged him. At her whispered thanks he smiled warmly he took her hand again and lead her to a golden lily. "What do you think of this one?" Ren asked her noting her clothes were almost dry. He tuned into her scent and noted that it stood out to him amiss all the floral scents trying to hide it.

"Aurora has a great talent, and a good heart. I love all these flowers full of life." She sniffed the air and the sent of different flowers filled her nose. She gripped his hand as he lead her to a certain flower. When he asked her opinion of the golden lily, she smiled. "It is most beautiful, I really enjoy the color and its grace. It is one of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen." She smiled holding his hand softly. She loved his warmth and the garden made a perfect place to be alone with someone, She kinda wished he would kiss her.

Ren listened to her speak and smiled at her words about Aurora. He would watch her take in scents and smiled brightly when she smiled when they made it to the golden lily and she opened her mouth to speak about it. Ren would listen to her words and smiled as she held his hand softly. His vibrant blood red orbs wandered the garden for a fraction of a second before he debated with himself over something. Ren's expression would turn thoughtful before he looked down at Fyrra. He would bring her hand up to his face and held it against his cheek before letting his nose skim across the skin. "Raven might kill me..." He muttered if she was about to ask why he would press their lips together before she could ask.