Vampires Suck! (Alari)

RavenLunar

1461c861.jpg

Name: Mizuki Toshino

Bio: Mizuki grew up with a hard life of training and survival, being the son of one of the world's most greatest monster hunters that ever existed. The boy learned to wield his weapon at a very young as as many vampire have died by it. He had lost many friends to one enemy he hated most of all and made it his life mission to fully exterminate the very life sucking leeches that have plagued man kind since the begining. Vampires.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sighing Mizuki looked out the window of the taxi he was riding in to see where he would be staying for the next three months. It was a small nice looking cottage and it was smack dab in the middle of a mountain region. He had been sent away by his father to have some time to relax and have fun, ever since Mizuki could walk he had remembered the teachings of wielding his sword and killing off evil beings. He had much like his father dedicated his life to protecting the innocent from the vicious creatures that haunted and struck fear into people's hearts from the shadows. Getting out the car he paid the toll and soon was inside the small little place as he looked around. It was odd being in another country away from his father but what made the boy even more unsettled was the fact he had been completely stripped of his weapons.

Groaning the male dropped his bag on he rug and flopped into a cozy looking armchair as he pouted, the trip was paid for already so there was no way he could just run back home. Looking around the cozy little home Mizuki sat up and realized he should stop mopping about it and simply enjoy his time off, his muscles needed the rest and now was the time to be a young man and be...normal. Smiling he bounced to his feet and headed for the kitchen humming, "Well can't have fun on a empty stomach right?" Happily smiling he remember his father saying there would be plenty of food to start him off and began to make a simple stir fry meal to eat. "This won't be so bad..."

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• Alari

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRra0QwdEdznu1BVto3pc2z-KOr-1rUbSKKsmJsmtJBdQ-ajMjXRQ

Name: Kou

Age: 28 (on the outside) actually he's over hundreds of years old

Bio: Kou doesn't know anything about his childhood. His amnesia is caused because of a traumatic event, that happend in his past. Running away from hunters, he setteld down in an abandoned house in a mountain region far away from his old home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

splash splash splash

Kou moved slowly his head to look behind his back, where the disgusting sounds came from. What he saw was the scene he saw every night :

A guy ripping apart humans. Everywhere was blood. The man was absorbed in his doing and didn't notice Kou standing there, watching him. Kou wanted to look away but he couldn't like it was a part of himself eating these humans....he had to watch

He woke up covered in his sweat. Every night hunted by this nightmare. He sighed. "It's always the same dream" he said to himself, sighing again.

After a good meal and bath Mizuki had passed out in his bed for a long night's rest in his new home. The next morning he decided to walk around and get a feel for his surroundings as it had been a nice day, even though it was still cloudy but that what made it even better. Smiling lightly the male didn't realize how incredibly friendly the town people were and it felt a little creepy but then again the town had been around for centuries in the small area.

Sitting down in the dinner the boy have begun to think of what some of the town people had told him, he had a neighbor. What really got him to thinking was what they had said about his neighbor, how odd and very private he was. Then again Mizuki kind of reasoned with him, the people here were way too close knit and nosy so it was understandable. Nibbling on a fry he wondered what his neighbor even looked like and if he would ever meet him while he was here on his trip. Hearing the bell ringing on the door he couldn't help but to look up and see who it was just out of curiosity.

After a long shower Kou went down to the kitchen to prepare a snack. Kou can eat and drink what he wants. Of course, he needs human blood but he doesn't have to drink it every day. After all he can endure it 2 months without drinking blood.

He doesn't hate day light or dies from it, not like in the storys which humans made up, no, actually he likes to bathe in

the light of the sun.

It stinks he thought. He got up and looked around.Then it came to his mind, he knew this smell. He knew it all so well. How could he forget it? He was almost hunted down by them. They destroyed his life. Monster Hunters.

He got goosebumps only thinking of them. But then he smirked It's not a really strong smell...so it's a young one, huh? He laughed should I kill him? heh..no, I will torture him While laughing he opened his front door and went to his neighbors house ringing the bell. At first I should take a look....

Looking at the door Mizuki slowly got up and walked to the door hearing it ringing and wondered who it could be. Opening the door he looked out and saw an incredibly handsome man there, he was taller and looked like some kind of Aerocrombie model. Blushing he lightly coughed and looked him over carefully, "Hello can I help you?" As his eyes inspected the man more he couldn't help but remember everything the locals had said about a strange man living near him and this was someone he hadn't seen before in the past few days in town or even around it. "Urm you wouldn't happen to be my neighbor now would you?" He smiled gently in a friendly manner as he wasn't trying to scare the person off but something about him didn't sit right in the pit of his stomach.

While he saw his 'neighbor' standing before him, he couldn't stop smirking. Before him stood a young man , not more than 25 years old, who looked like he could easily break almost like a woman.

I shouldn't be tricked by his stature. He's a hunter. He could kill me but before that happens I will break him.

With a light bow he greeted the young male "Plesure to meet you. I'm Kou, your neighbor." He smiled softly

"I hope we'll get along well in the future"

Seeing that smirk really made his blood boil but all he could do was smile more and tilt his head as he soon bowed back in respect. "It's nice to meet you Kou-san I'm Mizuki, I hope out time as neighbors will be a pleasant one. Please come in I was just going to make some tea..." The boy spoke as he moved to the side to let Kou inside as he felt that it was probaly a bad idea but regardless he wanted to get to know his neighbor more. Licking his lips he closed the door and lead the male into the living room to sit, "Stay right here and I'll be right back with out refreshments." Mizuki turned on his heel but he kept his guard up as he couldn't help but feel a certain twitch he got around vampires, oh how he wished he had his sword on him or even his dagger. "I hope you like cake, I made some just recently..." He called out to his guest in the living room as he turned to see if Kou was still there.

Mizuki, huh?...I will slowly torture you.... " Oh, thanks. I'll gladly accept your offer." Kou smiled as he was let in. He coughed lightly, the smell of the young hunter was thicker in this house. It's disgusting ... He was standing in the living room as this so called Mizuki called out to him. Today I only want to know a little bit more about you...I won't hurt you...not now. he thought as he answered "Oh, I love cake." As he sat on the sofa he glanced over to the door where Mizuki was standing, looking at him. Kou only smiled again. "So why do you live here now? In this mountain region?"

Seeing the male still where he left him the boy got to work on taking out some cake and cut out a few slices for them. Hearing the question he licked his lips and easily spoke, "To work on some art plus its quiet and away from all the pollution a city would give off. Its nice out here and I needed some time away from my...job." He carefully spoke out setting the snacks on a tray then took the tray and walked off going into the living room setting it down on the table. Taking the teapot he poured some tea into a cup that was meant for Kou, "Milk? Sugar?" He softly smiled the placed what the male asked for into the cup of hot liquid. "Have you lived here long Kou-san?"

Hearing his answer he smirked to himself. "Ah so...." Kou watched the boy's every move, how he went into the living room again, how he had the tray in his hands and how the boy set it on the table, how he poured some tea into a cup, everything, so that the boy wouldn't be able to do one false move. He smiled "No. Thanks" While he was looking at Mizuki he answered "Yeah. You could say so...By the way how long will you be here? I suppose not for long because of your work and family in your home land, right?"

Looking up at Kou the male nodded and fixed his own cup of tea as he stirred in a little milk and honey. Crossing his legs lightly he watched the other carefully as he listened to him speaking, "Well I'll be here for a while, at least a few months to half a year to see if there is any other opportunities I could take. Kinda like being on a trip to find myself and what else is out in the world. What about you? What's someone like you doing in such a small town area like this? You seem like the more luxurious type honestly..." Mizuki lightly blushed trying not to offend the other male as best he could.

No matter how much he spoke to Kou the male had to remember not to blow his cover or give out too much information. He after all needed to be careful with everyone around him. "Urm do you have family here? Siblings? Or do you live alone?"

After he saw the boy blushing, he grinned lightly and for a second he thought about what Mizuki said. He heard himself speaking "hmm..that sounds nice...eeeh~ what I'm doing here?..hmmm... dunno" after he smiled lightly he talked again "Really, I don't know because actually I wanted to be here only for a short time but after I stayed here for two weeks I didn't want to go anymore....It's really nice, quiet and comfortable here. So I stayed ."

Only sitting there, looking at the other male, not touching anything unnecessary, not drinking or eating anything what the boy brought, Kou spoke again "I live away from my parents and have no siblings, so I live alone." he abruptly stood up "I should go now..." that said he turned around and went to the front door.

Mizuki continued to watch his guest as he noticed how the man wasn't eating or even touched his tea and the fact that he seemed as still as a statue was even more unsettling to him. Not wanting to be rude he simply smiled letting him know he had heard him and was listening. "I see it must get lonely sometimes doesn't it?" He gently spoke out only to lightly jump seeing Kou standing so suddenly then follow after the man to the front door. "Oh going so soon? I guess you have your own important things to do sorry for holding you up..." The young man spoke opening the door to let the other out then bid his good bye.

After Kou had left Mizuki began to really think on the man he had just seen, from his voice to his very physical apperance. Humming to himself something just wasn't adding up the way he liked and then sudden realization hit him as his jaw dropped, he could feel his heart racing making him clutch his chest to try and calm himself. Now was not a time to panic and lose his head, literally.