No Deed Goes Unpunished -Private- (18+)

Arekushisu

Alden looked at the other male and took the bowl off the table taking a bite from it. Not really feeling or tasting the food, "Thank you...for the sound thing. I dont have the power to block them out. Even when i'm with someone who can it always comes back. Every other angel can have a choice if they want to hear it or not...with me i have to. I get to hear the sick thoughts running through someones mind as they slit the throut of another. I cant stop it, so thank you." He said looking down at his food before taking another bite. He didnt need to eat but it seemed it gave him something to do instead of look at Vass.

Alden sighed softly and finally got to answering Vass. "The touching thing...for me I dont know what happened. Most angels cant feel the touch of others. Or feel emotion. We are a cold thing, hard, and alone. We dont like people. And when i got here on earth and someone bumped into me the feeling and the sensation of skin touching skin made me freak out. I dont like it. I'm not used to it." He said looking up at Vass from the floor. "I'm not trying to come off that i want to be fucked...i'm so scared of physical contact i wouldnt be able to do it anyway." He sighed remembering the voices from a room over.

He had never experianced anything like that before. The fact his body knew what they were doing was beyond him. "I want your help...seems the Lord is losing his faith in me. I need help and seeing as you are the only one here then i'll just take what you can give me." He said finishing up half of his food and setting it on the table. He stood and stumbled one of his legs asleep, he caught himself and blushed darkly before going into the kitchen looking around for drinks.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• SqueezeBabe

Vassago chewed his food thoughtfully, watching Alden get up to get drinks. "Second shelf in the fridge" he called out. He sat back into his chair, still thoughtful. Everyone thought that Heaven and Angels were the place to be, but in reality they were both cold and uninviting... what was the point of being good if you didn't get to have any fun? Sure you were supposed to transcend earthly desires and all that, but that's what made the whole sorry mess of life worth it. He smiled to himself, he couldn't believe this little pipsqueak was supposed to be a mighty warrior.. the kid was afraid of his own shadow half the time!

Vassago's thoughts went back to the chain around Alden's neck. Sure, it was a pretty piece of jewelry, inconspicuous to hide it's true nature. He remembered back to a time centuries ago when he needed something like that... But that was an incredibly long time ago... He could feel the itch between his shoulder blades beginning. He tsk'd to himself, sure, he couldn't hide the damn things forever, it just got too uncomfortable. Besides, it felt good to let them out. He put his bowl down, and stood up stretching. He walked over to the window, if he was going to do this, he was going to need room... He slowly took his shirt off, his back to the kitchen, and undid the mental ties that held his wings back.

They slowly emerged from his back, blooming like dark flowers. Vassago tilted his head back, letting the sensation wash over him and they unfurled. They were black of course, the same black as his hair. He stretched them out, nearly filling the space he was in as they touched from wall to wall. He grinned wickedly to himself, that was another perk of being a Prince of Hell, you had a set of bitching wings. He looked over his shoulder at Alden in the kitchen, "You found those drinks yet or what?"

Alden looking around seeing the drinks on the top shelves he picked out two. "Yea. I got the-" His voice stopped turning around and seeing the other male standing with his wings out stretching across the room. "W-wow..." He said his mouth falling open. He set the drinks down on the table in the living room as he walked by going to Vass. He reached out his hand to touch his dark wings, "May I?" He asked looking at the slick wings on the other mans back.

It made his own wings tingle against his own skin. He moved his shoulders his hand touching the other mans wings. "They are beautiful." He said his other hand coming up also touching his wings with both hands. They were dark yet they still had a darklook to them they were just as bright as his own. He smiled softly happily feeling his wings walking to the end of one going to the front of his wings running his hands along the feathers as he looked at Vass. "They are so dark...yet so pretty." He said giggling softly.

Vassago smiled at Alden, "Pretty impressive huh?" He flexed his wings slightly, causing the feathers to rustle. "I don't mind you touching them, it feels nice" he said with a wink. Vassago licked his lips and grinned wickedly, "Is there anything else you want to touch?" he asked seductively. He curled his wings around the two of them, creating a black feathery cage, his hands reaching for Alden and pulling him close. He bent his head forward to whisper in Alden's ear... "You should give in to the feelings y'know... It's the best part of being here..." Vassago ran his tongue along the ridge of Aldens ear, blowing his breath across the wet trail, his hands reaching down to slide under Aldens shirt to rub the skin of his back.

Vassago breathed in deeply, "Ah, fresh angel just smells so damn good" he said, licking his lips again.

Alden was shocked, He looked around him seeing a mass of black wings all around him. He felt hands go around him and he struggled against them. He felt the wetness on his ear and it made him flinch back. "Let go of me!" He yelled and pushed on Vass hard enough to back him off. "I-i dont know why you keep touching me like that...you just met me today." He said breathing harder looking at Vass. "Cant you tell I'm scared of that. I cant take it. So stop touching me." He said the end in a soft whisper walking past Vass getting a drink and pulling his legs up when he sat down at the couch. "I'm sorry...but i'm not like all the other people that just fall for you Vass." He said looking up at the dark angel. He opened the drink and sighed taking a sip not tasting it but feeling the fizz go down his throut.

"How do you plan to help me?" He asked knowing that Vass wasnt going to be hurt by him pushing him off. He could find anyone he wanted just on the street. Not only that but Alden was a man. He didnt have a problem with gays, but he wasnt one. He had never been with a male, or a female for that matter. He had been locked in heaven until now. He moved his shoulders again a nervous tick that made his wings want to come out. He shivered them starting to hurt.

Vassago pouted and laughed as Alden pushed him away. "I touch you because it makes me feel good sweetie, and I know it makes you feel good too." he said grinning, "You can't hide the smell you give off every time i've touched you... your mouth, it keeps saying "no", but the smell you give off, says "fuck me now"" he added with a wink and licked his lips, his pink tongue slowly tracing along his top lip. "You want someone to touch you honey, you just haven't realised it yet..." Vassago gave his wings a final flex before folding them back up, wincing slightly as they disappeared into his back. "Man," he said to himself, "that bit never gets any easier..." He took a seat on the couch opposite Alden and picked up one of the drinks.

"Helping you is the easy bit," he said, taking a mouthful of drink, "It's a lot easier than you think... Here, in this apartment, you're under my protection, no one can get you, not even the Good Lord Himself. Even my Master would think twice about trying to take something that belongs to me." Vassago grinned wolfishly "Because you do belong to me." He took another mouthful of the drink. "In this apartment, you can do whatever you like, you can even let your wings out, and no one in Heaven will know."

Vassago got up to walk to the kitchen, stopping where Alden was. He reached down and cupped Aldens chin with one hand, dragging his thumb across the other's lower lip. "One day, I'm going to get tired of being nice to you, and I'm just going to fuck you..." he said softly and leaned his face close "and there's not a damn thing you'll be able to do about it" he finished with a whisper. He smiled wickedly, letting his eyes glow red for a moment before slowly walking to the kitchen.

Alden looked after Vass. He knew...that the feeling of Vass's hands didnt bug him but the feeling was still very new to him. He wasnt likeing the way skin felt. He didnt want anyone to touch him. No matter who it was, woman, male, he didnt want to be touched. He didnt like it, it gave him thoughts...and feelings...that he had no idea what to do with. I dont like it...and you know it...you are just playing with me because you know i hate it. Vass...I am scared of people...i'm scared of you. Why cant you just get that?

He spoke through his thoughts pushing them to Vass with some force. He didnt want it. He hated people and he wanted it to stay that way. But do you? Why dont you want to be touched? You dont hate it when he touched you...it felt warm didnt it? His inner voice spoke and he sat down again. No...his hands are cold. You dont like it. Its just new and you are curious...you dont feel anything. You were made to help human kind not yourself. This isnt right...you are supposed to be cold. Closed off, Not this...bubbling thing you have become. A new voice entered his mind that wasnt his own. It was deep and rich. He noticed it as the archangel's voice...Gabriel...Alden cringed and he pulled his legs up to him his hands going to his ears. Or do you like it? You filthy thing! You arent even one of us anymore? You touched him...You are never to admire one of them! God will here about this! It will not be overlooked!

Alden shivered as the feeling of the holy being left his mind and he sat up some after a moment. He didnt say anything instead he stood and looked around the corner..."Vass...you said no one could do anything right? Or know?" He asked just as if he was confirming what he was already told. More like he wanted to see why Gabriel could speak to him through his thoughts just like Alden had with Vass. He knew that Gabriel had masked his presence with a sheild blocking off his voice to Vass.

Vassago was busying himself in the kitchen when he heard Alden call out. "Yup, that's right, the only way Heaven could contact you right now, was if you had something on you that they use to locate you, like a bit of jewelry or something. Even then, they'd only be able to talk to you, they can't actually get you in here." He finished tidying the kitchen and walked back out. "I'm a Prince of Hell, even Gabriel the snotty little shit would have a hard time getting in here." he grinned at Alden and winked "You have NO idea how snotty he was back in the day. Hell, he only got to be an Archangel by accident, me, I worked hard to get where I am in Hell" Vass snorted, "I wouldn't even listen to anything he had to say on the subject, him, and me, one time..."

He let the sentence hang in the air for a moment before giving Alden another wink. He shrugged, "It's entirely up to you, you either take your chances outside the apartment, where you know they can get you any time they want, or you take your chances inside the apartment, where the worst that can happen is they threaten you..." He ran a hand through his long black hair, "Y'know, being a demon is not so bad when you think about it. I only get summoned occasionally when some twerpy human thinks he's a magician, but other than that, i'm free to do whatever I want, as long as I get my soul."

Vassago pouted slightly and sighed, "There's no... finesse with you angels, everything is hamfisted, like with a sledge hammer, you, pushing your thoughts onto me like that, is like trying to jam a square peg in a round hole, it is SO not sexy" Vassago stretched slowly, languishing in the feeling of muscles and skin tightening. He focused his gaze on Alden, letting it intensify slightly, his eyes taking on the reddish tinge once more. "If you don't feel safe here, I can always take you back to Hell with me..." he grinned dangerously.

Alden sighed, "You know i only pushed them onto you because i was mad. I dont like it...when you touch me..." He said looking down. "Its not like i have a problem with a small touch...but you get all in my space and i dont know how to take it. I'm new to all of this. I dont know how to take someone touching me like you do." He said looking back up at Vass. The skin on his back twitched softly and he sighed moving his shoulders again the feeling of keeping his wings back starting to hurt. "I'm not going to hell with you...they keep Angels out. The only way they would let me in is if i was fallen or someone...like you had to take me in as a prisionor...but i havent done anything wrong." He said standing up pulling off his shirt finally and he moved his back muscles. "God...this hurts..." He said softly under his breath rubbing his shoulders. He started to pace in the room back and forth.

"Vass...why do you wish to fuck me?" He asked looking at him. "I'm nothing special. You havent known me more than afew hours. Why would you wish to do it?" He asked not stopping his constant walk to and from each side of the room. He didnt know what made Vass want him. He didnt know about the scent he gave off or anything like that. He was so new at this he didnt even understand what fucking a guy had in it. What you were supposed to do. He pulled lighlty on the necklace that was on him and he shivered lightly anyone noticing that he was hurting just not showing it. His wings could cause him serious pain...that was why when you get stripped of them they hurt and you scream so much but no one listens.

- - - Updated - - -

Alden sighed, "You know i only pushed them onto you because i was mad. I dont like it...when you touch me..." He said looking down. "Its not like i have a problem with a small touch...but you get all in my space and i dont know how to take it. I'm new to all of this. I dont know how to take someone touching me like you do." He said looking back up at Vass. The skin on his back twitched softly and he sighed moving his shoulders again the feeling of keeping his wings back starting to hurt. "I'm not going to hell with you...they keep Angels out. The only way they would let me in is if i was fallen or someone...like you had to take me in as a prisionor...but i havent done anything wrong." He said standing up pulling off his shirt finally and he moved his back muscles. "God...this hurts..." He said softly under his breath rubbing his shoulders. He started to pace in the room back and forth.

"Vass...why do you wish to fuck me?" He asked looking at him. "I'm nothing special. You havent known me more than afew hours. Why would you wish to do it?" He asked not stopping his constant walk to and from each side of the room. He didnt know what made Vass want him. He didnt know about the scent he gave off or anything like that. He was so new at this he didnt even understand what fucking a guy had in it. What you were supposed to do. He pulled lighlty on the necklace that was on him and he shivered lightly anyone noticing that he was hurting just not showing it. His wings could cause him serious pain...that was why when you get stripped of them they hurt and you scream so much but no one listens.

Vassago snorted softly "You're scared, and you're lazy.. Heaven breeds them weak" he sneered. "I could make you my prisoner without even breaking a sweat", don't think i want to fuck you because you're something special. You amuse me, nothing more. I wouldn't be a very good demon if I didn't go around making someone's life a little "miserable"" He gave a bone cracking yawn and continued, "If you haven't noticed yet, I do things because they're FUN and they make ME feel good..."

Vassago yawned again, "I've already told you, if you want to let your wings out here, you can. Wearing a track in the carpet is not going to make me sympathise with you..." Vassago's eyes took on a wicked gleam, "Unless you angel types actually like pain" He chuckled, "and here I was thinking that Masochism was just a demon thing..."

Alden shook his head, "No...I cant...I cant show my wings out anywhere. If i do its a sentence of two centuries in the..." He shivered, "Its not a very good place. And...its even worse if you show them off to a demon...like yourself." He said shaking his head. "I just cant..." He said shaking his head not really listening to the first part. He stopped a moment, "What about hurting me?" He asked not listening really a yawn following Vass's. "Where am i sleeping?" He asked looking at him. "In here?" He asked looking at the couch. He was tired and he wanted sleep. "W-what time is it." He asked looking around for a clock not finding one instead he blinked and a phone was in his hand and he turned it on looking at the time and he sighed. "Too early for bed." He said seeing it was only nine o'clock.

- - - Updated - - -

Alden shook his head, "No...I cant...I cant show my wings out anywhere. If i do its a sentence of two centuries in the..." He shivered, "Its not a very good place. And...its even worse if you show them off to a demon...like yourself." He said shaking his head. "I just cant..." He said shaking his head not really listening to the first part. He stopped a moment, "What about hurting me?" He asked not listening really a yawn following Vass's. "Where am i sleeping?" He asked looking at him. "In here?" He asked looking at the couch. He was tired and he wanted sleep. "W-what time is it." He asked looking around for a clock not finding one instead he blinked and a phone was in his hand and he turned it on looking at the time and he sighed. "Too early for bed." He said seeing it was only nine o'clock.

Vassago snickered. "Sleep? Who said anything about sleeping?" Vassago stood up, "You can sleep wherever you like, but I tend to go back to my palace to do any kind of snoozing, and you've already said that you won't come with me." He slowly walked over to Alden and patted his cheek, fingers trailing against the smooth skin "Try not to step in my circle by accident, who knows where you might end up" Vassago slid his arm around Aldens waist and pulled him close, nuzzling his neck. "Or you could, I'd still come and find you... I hate losing my things." Vassago gently bit Aldens ear, "Finding things is my speciality" he purred, running his tongue along the ridge of Aldens ear.

Alden shivered and placed his hands on Vass's chest pushing him lighlty, "I'm not your thing...i'm not and object." He said glaring at Vass. He was treating him as if he was just a playtoy, Which he probably was, and not another being. "I'm not something you cant just win..." He said looking away from Vass. He didnt want him to know how acctually upset he was over the fact Vass wasnt looking at him as a person but just a trash can for his sexual disires. He didnt make a move though to take his hands off his waist. He was feeling them and it was weird the soft pressure of his skin against Aldens'. His skin twitched under his hands and it made him shiver again. He didnt know why he body was acting this way toward another. He never had been touched before and his bodies reaction to Vass was scaring him. He looked up into his face, "Am i just an object to you? A wastbasket for you?" He said his hands tightening into fists then relaxing on Vass's chest.

Vassago breathed deeply, "Ahhh," he moaned, "There's that delicious smell again," and buried his face in Alden's neck, gently biting the skin there, placing soft nibbling kisses up the side of his neck, taking Alden's earlobe between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. He whispered in Alden's ear, "You're anything I want you to be... you're mine." Vassago's arms tightened around Alden, his hand slipping down to the small of the others back and gently rubbing the soft skin, his fingers slid even lower, to tickle the skin beneath the waistband of his jeans.

Vassago grinned woflishly again, a predatory gleam in his eyes, and he nuzzled Alden's neck once more before looking at him. "You're a very cute little trash receptacle" he said with a wink. "It's better to belong to someone like me who will be around for eons after this place has collapsed into dust... or you can have one of those fleeting painful romances with a human, who will be dead before you know it.." Vassago captured Alden's lips with his own, giving the angel a searing kiss.

Alden felt the lips over his once more and a blush moved across his face. He pushed on Vass hard sending him into the back of the couch which was just behind him. "Dont. Touch. Me." Alden said his eyes getting cold and his shoulders straightening out. He parted his feet and looked at Vass with an air of athority. "When I tell you i am scared, Back off!" He said with a chill filling the room. He moved his shoulders rolling them. He mumbled to himself, "why does he keep these in all the time...bothers me." He sighed and he pulled off the necklace he smiled and sighed feeling his wings ruffle as they unravled. They were one of the only pair of wings, that had a blue tint to them. He shook them out and smiled seductivly at Vass. "Much better. Oh and...You cant touch Alden unless he tells you. He is very..." He tapped his chin, "Frightened of you...and of the whole upstairs. That is why he made me. I'm his other half as you could say...the one that pissed off and wants to hurt every angel up there for hurting Alden." He said lighlty leaning against the wall his wings falling to his side comfortably.

"He gaurded himself by making another him...a mean one..." He said moving his shoulders again hodling the necklace in his hand. "He knows i'm here. And even wants to get rid of me. But he cant do it by himself." He laughed, "Not only did he make me but Gabriel saw fit that i would stay. Forever. He cast a spell on the young Alden. He made sure i wouldnt be able to be killed unless by another...higher being like myself. Gabriel kept me for one reason, that was to kill demons. I was a valuable soldier. and he kept me." He said walking to the other side of the room closer to where he had thrown Vass.

Vass stared at Alden for a moment, then threw back his head, laughing long and loud. Until tears ran down his cheeks and his sides ached. "I knew it", he gasped "I fucking knew it!" He grinned at Alden. "Alden didn't create you dumbarse, Gabriel did, the sneaky bastard." Vass stood up and walked towards him, "You know what you are honey?" he crooned, "You're a demon hybrid, part angel, part demon..." Vass tapped his chin thoughtfully, "though which demon remains to be seen..."

Vassago dropped all pretence of being human, his eyes glowed blood red, his wings emerging once more with a foreboding rustle. Two horns sprouted from his forehead, curling back, as dark and sinister as his hair. He grew an additional two feet, the clothes shimmering away to reveal legs that tapered down into black hoofs, black silky fur covering them from the waist down. Vassago's voice sounded like it came from the deepest pit of hell, "... And as demon, that makes you answerable to me" he hissed.

The terrible voice continued. "That "higher being" you were referring to, that's me. Gabriel is nothing but a snivelling skirt, and he's afraid of you." Vassago drew himself up to his full height, his horns nearly scraping the ceiling, his beautiful features impassive as he looked down on Alden. "When I find out which demon you are, make no mistake, I will purge you, and your soul will be mine." He folded his arms across his now massive chest and tsk'd to himself, Fucking Gabriel getting me to do his dirty work again...

Alden's other self looking up at Vass before he saw what he was and alden's blue eyes turned soft and he fell forward slumping against the wall. He breathed harder and he shivered, "H-hn...v-vass?" Alden was back to himself and he felt his wings behind him and he moved them limply. He couldnt hold up his weight anymore he slid to the floor his back against the wall laying his head back. He didnt know why but everytime his otherself left him it hurt like hell. And that was why he was tearing up right now and he arched his back at the physical pain involved in it. He finally fell against the wall again unmoving. He was breathing but had passed out from the pain involving the departcher of that, one. His limp body fell to the side onto the floor along with his wings in a twisted looking shape as he lay there. He whispered softly that he was sorry and that he didnt mean to upset Vass, sadly he would be dreaming of the small slice of hell he had seen after the other left him. Vass, in his true form.

"Awwww shit!" Vassago grumbled as he watched Alden pass out. He concentrated. Horns shrunk, wings disappeared and his body returned to "human". "Ow ow ow ow ow!!!!" he whined as he clutched his forehead, "Man, why does that have to hurt so damn much!?" He hurried over to Alden, lifting him up off the floor and cradling him in his arms. He managed to pick him up, and carried him to his bedroom, there wasn't going to be enough room on the couch for the spread of wings, so that left his bed. Vass lay the angel down gently, making sure that he was at least comfortable on his stomach. He fluffed out Alden's wings, arranging them so they covered the angel like a blanket and sat himself down in a chair next to the bed to watch over him.

The air shimmered in the room and Vass looked up. "What the fuck do you want?" he asked sourly. "Now, now, Vass, no need to be so sore" Vass stuck his tongue out at the Archangel Raphael. "Let me guess, you're here because you just missed me soooo much" Raphael chuckled and smiled at Vass, "I do kinda" he said with a wink, "but i'm here on business, not pleasure" he said, his features becoming serious. Vass pointed at Aldens unconscious form, "Do you have any idea what that is?" he spat, "A fucking hybrid! And we both know that there is only one being capable of such a thing, so my next question is WHY?" Raphael clucked his tongue at Vass, "You know I can't tell you that," he said softly, "but, please, Vass, honey.... look after him for... me?" Vass folded his arms and glared at the Archangel. "Fine. But only because it's you who's asking... you SO owe me for this..."

Raphael blew Vass a kiss as he slowly faded. Vass ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Damn angels... nothing but trouble...

Alden came back to his thoughts and opened his eyes jumping at the power in the room. He sat up instantly looking up into the cieling. He goaned feeling the pain in his shoulders and stomach. He turned to sit on his butt looking at Vass. "Who was just here?" He said his wings straightening out. He rubbed his eyes looking up at Vass, "It was someone you know..." He looked up hearing something then rubbed his ears. "How long was i out?" He asked rubbing his neck next his wings moving next to him. He looked at one of them and smiled touching it softly.

The feathers moved under his hand and it made him blush softly. He missed it, having his wings out. He remembered the energy that was around. It was an archangle meaning it was either Gabriel, or Raphael. He hoped it wasnt Raphael, he had been a good person to him before now. He didnt wish that he was here looking around for him. Just so he could get his wings stripped from him later on after he was returned. He hugged his waist remembering this small detail. Though he knew that Raphael liked him. He had been the one to help him hide the thoughts so he hadnt gotten...insane.

Vass folded his arms across his chest. "That was no one." he said curtly. He unfolded himself from the chair, getting to his feet. "I have to go... home. You'll be safe enough here. No one can actually get you, so you'll be fine." He crossed over to where his magic circle was carved into the floorboards under the carpet. "You can come with you me if you want to, seeing as you can actually cross over to hell." he finished sarcastically. He was mightily pissed. Heaven was doing a number, and he was sure as hell going to get to the bottom of it. Demons were dangerous enough on their own, he should know, he commanded legions of them. They were unpredictable, vicious, un-remorseful killing machines, as to why Heaven would want to use demons, he had no idea, but he was certainly going to find out.

Vass stepped into the circle, gathering the magic that would send him back to hell. He looked over at Alden and smiled. "I'll be back in the morning." and with a sound very much like a "pop", he was gone, leaving Alden alone in the room.

Alden watched Vass leave and he sighed pulling his legs up to his chest. A tear ran down his cheek as he looked up. "Please...i-i dont understand. What do you want me to do...i cant..." He shook his head and hid his face in his arms and he cried. And cried, he didnt even remember what for after the first hour. He sat, in that bed, crying. He looked around the room the blurry shapes forming stuff unimaginable and it made him scream. He covered his ears and pulled the covers up over his head hiding under the blankets. It got hotter...and hotter. The room burning everything. He felt the heat and it wasnt just fire, it was the fire of hell. He felt it come up to his wings burning them making him scream and cry harder. He lay in the bed an hour later, perfectly fine, just had been a nightmare. He closed his eyes and cried himself to sleep, not knowing really anymore why he was doing it but he still was. He had no idea what he was crying over. So he decided it was best to just fall asleep. Get out of the real world and into his mind. Which wasnt very nice either.

Vass paced the floor of the foyer of his palace. He needed somewhere that his long strides didn't eat up the distance before he had to turn again, otherwise it would just make him dizzy. He'd sent out for some of the others. What he'd witnessed up on Earth, what he had sleeping in his bed, was an aberration. He smirked to himself, it was a cute one though, one that he could have a lot of fun with... He went back to frowning. Gabriel was getting demon souls and stuffing them into angels, to make them killing machines, saddling them with the demonic powers and then not teaching them how to use them. To top if off, he was making them feel guilty and setting them up for exile when he was done with them. That was just plain nasty, not even his Master, Lord of all that was Evil, would do something as awful as that, and he'd done some pretty awful things in his time.

And then of course there was Raph. He had to be in on it, either willingly or bullied by Gabriel. Vass ran a hand across his face, everything "bad" that ever went down in Heaven, was done by Gabriel, he was beginning to wander if the damn archangel wasn't half demon himself! It certainly would explain a few things over the course of history... but if archangel was supposed to be God's right hand man, right after Michael... Vass chewed his lip. Michael was a cold bastard, but he had never done anything that you could describe as being "evil" - he really was everything pure and virtuous and all the rest... Vass snorted, he was just a huge androgynous statue.

Vass went through the list of all the other Archangels. Their names had changed over the course of history, but he at least remembered their faces. None of them seemed to be the type, but then again, they were all under Gabriel, so he could bully them into doing whatever he wanted them to. Vass stopped his pacing for a minute, he'd need to get a plan in order. He could see the future in a hazy kind of way, and to use his other ability to locate lost things, required something to be lost.. If he could convince himself that the object was lost, then he could locate it... but what object was going to be lost in all this mess?

He shook his head, he needed to get back to Earth and check on Alden. It was cruel to leave him on his own, but he needed time to think without that maddening smell he gave off. Vassago's features took on a rather grim countenance... He would find out what demon Alden had residing inside him, and he would purge the little fucker, and make the rest of his existence miserable in ways only a Prince of Hell could...

Alden woke and sat in bed. He could hear his mind talking to itself. "Alden...let me out. You know i can push Vass into his place so he doesnt touch you anymore. I can make it so no one ever touches you again. All you have to do, is step back and let me take over your body." The voice of Dace filled his head. He shook his head and shivered. He hated it when Dace came into his thoughts, though Alden just called him Dace he didnt really know if that was his name. Dace never had a problem with being called it so... "No...Dace i cant let you do that. You know i cant. If i let you in then what will happen? You wont let me back in. I know you, you take instead of give. I dont even know why i made you in the first place." Alden pushed up a wall in his mind making him sweat and tear start to run down his cheek. He wasnt strong enough to hold back Dace.

Oh come on! You know i can break that down. I dont need any help. if i want you then i can have you. Alden, You dont know but your body is already mine. Alden flinched and he covered his ears. "Shut up! Shut up! Stop talking to me! Get out!" He screamed each word into the empty room and he said it over and over while his ears started to bleed. He pulled away his hands and looked at them seeing the red blood there. He was shocked, why was he bleeding, nothing could hurt him unless it was a weapon from heaven...or hell. He started to cry the blood on his hands looking like a blurry glob of red making him cry more.

"See? Look what you made me do...You didnt need to get hurt. You know what comes next after your ears right? You start coughing up blood and its a mess. I dont think vass will be happy when he sees the small amount of blood on his bed. Then when you start coughing it up its even more than that. You see...I dont need you here. I can get rid of you just by killing you. Then i can have your body to myself. Is THAT what you want?" Alden heard dace speaking to him still and he shook his head the blood comeing out faster now. He screamed out and he felt a pain rush to his stomach, Dace was going to kill him from the inside out.

Thoughts ran through Alden's head. Some like, if Vass was here i would be okay, he could stop this. Or even I want to go home. He wanted to see heaven again before he died. Alden...did you feel that? The pain has started in your stomach right? Just moments until you start coughing it up. Then there is only an hour before you lose all blood completly. I am one of the only things that can kill you. I'm not you, i never was. I'm a demon, Gabriel helped me to find your soul and he said that you would be an easy host. So i decided why not? i get to see heaven from the front seat. Alden wasnt listening he was bent over his knees on the bed and his hands gripping the sheets. He moaned in pain and screamed only if vass was here...he was screaming for Vass. For someone. Anyone to help him. If someone didnt get here soon he would die. He coughed once covering his mouth, it was a watery cough that sounded gross to the other person in the room. He pulled away his hand and he saw spots of blood. "V-vass!" He yelled out blood on the corner of his mouth moving down his chin.

Vass chewed his lip as he stepped into the circle that took him back to Earth. Something just didn't feel right. One thing was certain in all of this, that the demon was definitely under his jurisdiction, once located, he could do whatever he wanted to the damn thing. He let the magic wash over him once more as he was transported back to Earth.

As he stepped out of the circle, the first thing he noticed was the smell. His nose wrinkled. Why on earth would his room smell like blood? The next thing that Vass noticed was Alden, lying on his bed, coughing up blood. The bright red stained his lips, his clothes, and the bed beneath him. Vass was genuinely shocked, how on earth could an angel be bleeding all over his bed? This had to be the work of the idiot demon inside him.

He rushed over to Alden's side, cradling his head in his hands. "Hang on sweetie, I'm going to get you out of here... don't worry, I'm going to fix this..." Vass gritted his teeth and picked Alden up in his arms. The demon inside him meant that he could come back to Hell, and in Hell, it wouldn't matter how hard the demon tried, he wouldn't actually be able to kill Alden, just make his life very, very miserable. After all, that's what Hell was all about... eternal suffering.

Vass carried Alden back into the magic circle, smoothing his hair away from his face. "Is ok honey, don't be scared, I won't let you die" he said softly, and activated the magic that took them back to Hell.

Alden saw Vass walk over to him and he smiled before his body went into another fit of coughing. He was picked up and he struggled with the blood down in his throut. He saw the circle and looked up at Vass when the gentle hand touched him, He hadnt felt a hand like that in many, many ages. He coughed again getting some of his blood on Vass and he shivered falling against his side heavily. He didnt know where they were going or when they would get there but he needed help and fast.

He felt the power around them before he closed his eyes from the light hurting them. A voice came into his thoughts once again, "See...now you have us going to hell! Damn! I cant finish you off there. Damn demon prince has to fucking take you in. If only you had died then i could take Vass to myself have us play some then kill him. Right when he is making love to you. Well not like it would be making love, he does it with everyone. Including your special little Raphael. He has done it with everyone, he hasnt ever found someone to love for real. He just plays around and you are just one of his toys." Aldens body shivered in protest of the voice. "No you cant kill Vass! You cant! He is gentle and kind! Leave him alone!" Alden screamed to the voice. He didnt know why he was so worked up about it but he didnt want Vass to get hurt. He didnt k:now why for the fact Vass wanted to do nothing but fuck him for the first 24 hours they were together.