「恋愛小説? ❤」・hell no ✕

「viviD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Finally done typing it, yeah. XD

Sorry, most of it are rushed. Spur of the moment. c:

So if you see anything weird, well. XDD

You can control the two people in the end. If you have any questions like their personality. Ask me. ^^

The blackmail will start, I think. The HINT is in the bio and extra. There's a reason why my reply was like that. XD

...You know where this is going... right? >:3

XDD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• 「viviD

Hey, don't worry; it was great! When I write posts they tend to be quick and whatever springs to mind...unfortunately the majority of my characters are thinkers XP Sorry! I know that can get annoying sometimes.

And yeah, I picked that up. I was wondering how we were gonna get into it, like, REALLY; I was thinking he forgot something major, or something happened and he had to go home and/or missed practice, and Wataru had to come and give him his homework or a chastising from the captain or something, and he ends up being invited into their home XP

no worries! my characters are more annoying. ⊙ヮ⊙;; *tries to chock them*

i like it. i really like it. i love this rp. *sob*

you are so totally my soulmate. that's what i thought as well but i changed my mind, kinda overused. and then i thought, oooh, what about his mom or sister. UFUFUFUFU. XD Unlike Tsu-pyon, his family is much more friendly than he is. :3

blackmaaaaiiillll~~

Definitely soul mates :hamtaro-005 (5):

Yeah, I realised it was a bit overused just after I posted...ah well, it's a classic! This is really good though; I really like doing Katsu, he's going to get more talkative XP If you got my insinuation from the 'Monday' thing, he certainly is a little different to how he is at school. XP He is nineteen though, and an AUSTRALIAN citizen. So drinking age is 18 ;D

Great minds think alike~~! xD

I have a feeling that my post this time will be shorter. -v-; gaaacckk, im so sorry, it really seems that i'd reply your longer one with a short one. gah. I'm improving myself, desu. 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 I noticed, desu. Bahaha, yeah, I can see that he is. Which makes me like him more, handsome and oooh, yumyum. (Sorry, Tsu-chan! You're the adorable one though. Tsuyoshi: WHAT? The hell, woman! I'M MORE AWESOME, DAMN IT. ლಥ益ಥლ)

Baha. A SUDDEN SITUATION: where Tsuyoshi ended up living with Katsu thanks to both of their parents. What will happen to him when one night, Katsu suddenly went back to their home, drunk?!

...XDDDD couldn't resist. NO REGRETS. (。・`ω´・。)

Hahah, that they do~! I was thinking the exact same thing, with the drinking. Somehow, they were going to end up living together anyway...the scenario sounds AWESOME. I love drunk seme's, but I think Katsu would be more cuddly and touchy feely. *CUTENESS*

I also had this idea where Tsu-chan is actually really enthralled by the fact that Katsu smokes ;D. That, and then there was this idea that I had for there being a soccer training camp and Katsu orders him to bunk in the same room as him XP

Don't worry about the size of the posts; honestly. I prefer having stuff in the posts than having large quantities. But yours have both, so that's just even better~!

Haha! Who knows! It MIGHT happen or it might not. XD Hoping for the former, loool. Haha, cuddle and touchy? How cute! Is he the type to not let go? The type to demand the one he likes to cuddle and if refused, will not give up until they cuddle? XDD UGH. just thinking of it makes me squeal! CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

Yup, Tsu-chan (Tsuyoshi: Stop calling me, the both of you! ಥДಥ) will definitely enthralled if Katsu smoked while acts cool. LOLOL. He'll deny it though. XD

!! Sexual Tension? Tsu-chan is oblivious to that even if he didn't say anything. He might fuel the tension unintentionally. XDD

Oh, thank you! Same to you! You're an awesome writer. Really. We're awesome together! ≧▽≦

Though my post ended up being long. Couldn't stop typing. xD Noticed it after I posted. @ ̄∇ ̄@

Lol, that sounds great ^^ Yeah, Katsu's the kind of demanding drunk, but he's cute as cause on majority all he wants to do is cuddle his Tsu-chan~! I say on MAJORITY ;) Yay! I'll check the post out now. Sorry about the shortness of THIS one, I'm on my phone! I'll reply on my laptop, so I can type!

....Yes.

I don't want my post to be Wataru Family-centric. I'll reply but it'll be short. much short. I think.

Though, first, I still haven't thought about what to reply. XD;

Sorry about that! >w

Hey, don't worry, I understand. You can confer with me, yknow; on majority I think it should be Tsu-chan's reaction to what Katsu's said, then maybe some stuff with him mum? Lol, scolding? I don't know.

*snicker* Since Katsu knows that Tsuyoshi isn't the type to be scared of someone; he's scared of his mom. It's understandable though. XD And haha, thanks! It's hard sometimes, not the character's personality (Riiiight, Tsu-chan? Tsuyoshi: I said don't call me that!), I only have trouble when making a situation. ROADBLOCK.

Ah, I know that feeling completely. I just tend to usually go with the first thing that pops into my head, to tell the truth, when I read the other persons posts. And then I let myself type and I don't stop for a few minutes, then I look back and go 'Oh, alrighty then. That sounds good.'

But yeah; that idea with his mum sounds really good.

Haha. Soulmates. Totally. XD

I understand that too! I usually get inspired by reading one's posts. Mhm, of course, I don't copy, it's nice to be original as much as possible. (Although sometimes, my posts ends up being cliched, totally not satisfied the result of it. Hnnggh.)

Gonna type my reply now and hopefully wouldn't end up staring at a blank page. lolol.

Oh my god I totally understand the inspiration thing; I'm a law and philosophy student, so I read a hell of a lot, and some of the stuff is just SO beautiful and so amazing. Of course my reading library ranges from 1930's stuff to fanfiction, so of course I've got range. And I can't help but take a couple awesome lines here and there...but I know what you mean. Some people just have this way with words; some of the posts I've seen, I'mean wow.

Okay~ Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

YES! Haha, I know right? I know fanfics that are simple yet beautiful, it's simple yet there's a deeper meaning if you think about it closely. I also like how subtle the meanings can be in their story, you'd think it's easy when it's not. Their vocabulary and the way they wrote is outstanding that you want to be as skilled as them. UGH, feels. I want to be like them too~!

And finally replied, yay. XD sorry, kidna rushed it. And gack, I fell asleep when I laid down in bed because the bed is soft. I didn't noticed I slept until a woke up. Took a nap unintentionally. XDD;

Don't worry, that's fine; I was pretty busy today too. It's really amazing how people can write, no matter what it may be. It really is beautiful and fascinating. I'll reply soon, okay?

Mhm, agreed, I remembered being a very, very noob writer until I kept reading fanfiction and stuff, it's thanks to them that I improves heaps and bounds. Whenever I think of my writing before; I cringe. XD

Yeah~ Sure~ Sorry about my post again, I made it Wataru family-centric. Guh. Next reply, I'll try not to do eet agaaaain. Maybe. I don't even know what will happen because my fingers just type it. XDDD;

No worries! I can wait~~.

Hey, don't keep apologising, it's totally fine! I'm sorry about the wait (gosh we keep apologising!) I went out for dinner with my family, so...

Starting my post now; let's see how quick I can do this!

Phew! Reply done! *wipes brow* That took a bit longer than I expected, but in the middle I went apartment shopping for Katsu.

I've found some awesome, incredibly expensive apartments...that would be AWESOME, cause his father is one of the richest men in JAPAN. SO...I think I've found a good one. It would have less furniture than it does in the pictures, because Katsu is kind of a minimalist; what he DOES have however is stylish, yknow? But the bedrooms are perfect ;D

I kind of went all out, lol XP The house you've got is AWESOME. For one; I am in LOVE with all kinds of cars, like, ever, so I loved the cars. But seriously~ It's a beautiful house!!

Tehe~ I don't miiiind. :'D

Ooooh, it looks really, really awesome. You have good taste! <:3 so awesome desuuuuu. haha it looked like you really did yup totally go out. xd same here i couldn find any good houses some but when think about the wataru family has a different style than what imagine that thought. thanks tried finding one.>

Ooooh, I really love Miss Wataru! A scary woman who rules with iron fist! T▽T I feel like the interaction with Tsuyoshi's mother and Katsu is interesting. It's like she can see right through him and Katsu doesn't know what type of person Tsuki-san is yet; I also think that she'd surprise him a lot of times with that perceptiveness of her. (〃▽〃)

My reply looked quite short; sorry! Oh wait, I keep apologizing again. Geez. XDD

Thank you~! I wanted to have a kind of luxury that was almost over the top, that Katsu actually had to move some furniture OUT because there was too much of it XP. I like it, thanking you! Oh, I know; this conversation is going to be good! Katsu is going to be a bit suspicious here, of course, but still. I can't wait! I have to wait a little while to get on my laptop and i'll reply then, okay? And SHORT? Its not short! Oo0

Just thought that I should let you know, that I will be in New Zealand for the next week beginning tomorrow, so I will try and post as much as possible, but I don't know how much internet I'm going to have. It's a family reunion, so I'll be out a fair bit...

Thank you~

Haha, I'm getting used to our long previous posts. XD ooh, this is bad, lolol.

And no biggie! It's fine, it's fine; I understand. Family reunion can be chaotic but still fun. Though if I had a choice, I would stay because of internet unless the place has free Wi-Fi. XDD Can't stay away from computer. :3

...I have no life, teehee~. XDDDD

Gonna replai naos.

- - - Updated - - -

Waaiiiittt. After school. @.@;