「恋愛小説? ❤」・hell no ✕

「viviD

I can't either!! I still have some time, but I was wondering if (for the next number of hours) if I could post less. I can't format I don't think, not when I'm texting, but I'll try. I don't know how long they'll be...but I'll try!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• 「viviD

Nooooooo!

It's alright! It's alright! I can waaiiiiit~! Besides... I'm still think of what else to add on my post.

...Roadblock. ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Miss Tsuki's thoughts and then Akihiko calling them for dinner and then Chi-chan ran from the Tsuyoshi's room when he opened the door hearing 'dinner' to the kitchen. XD still haven't thought what else. o3o

Hmm...it doesn't have to have more. I can give Katsu a bit of conversation in here, if you have them called for dinner. Lol, Katsu can be sat next to Tsu-chan.

Resting my head about this, I suddenly got attack by plot bunnies and I don't know which to choose, it gave me a headache. loool. Reply tomorrow, I'll see if I can. I apologize for the stall!

Ah, I have that same feeling. I've just started a few more RP's though, or I've started one and I'm about to start another, but yeah. That's okay! Take your time.

Yeeeah, I wanted a Yankee (tsuntsundere~) and a Student Council President dating in secret. lololol. Humor and Romance moments. 8DDD

I'm soooo sorrryyyy! 。・゚゚・(>д

BUT! DDD: *feels intensive guilt*

...Wanna do eet? XD *was going to make an rp recruitment thread* PFT, just talking about it makes me want to do eet nao. XDDD

I finally replied! XD I'm so sorry for the long wait!

I feel like my post is kinda rush, ugh. Sorry. >_

It's kinda short in a sense, wheee, I think I like Miss Tsuki's pov. :'D

And uke? The uke is a tsundere, tsuntsuuuun! :3

Lol, that's fine XP I'm good with Dere's

Plus that's okay! Take your time. I think I like Tsuki's as well. When Kento gets introduced (Katsu-kun's big bro) I'm gonna ENJOY that. Seriously. I've already got a plot figured out for him.

It's shorter than I wanted, but i wanted to get a post in before lunch, cause I have some meetings and things. Hope that's okay!

I wanted to bring Akihiko in a bit to this, and lol, having Katsu sucking up to his dad would probably get some kind of reaction from Tsu-chan.

Bwahahaha, I wonder what kind of brother Katsu has, it'll be interesting if Kento and Tsuki working together. lolol. XD

Have I ever told you Akihiko-san is kinda of a airhead? XD whoops, I let the cat out of the bag. ;'p To be honest, I like the dynamics between Tsuki and Akihiko (though it hasn't show except in my head @_@) much more than Katsu and Tsuyoshi. I wonder whaaaiii.

Pfft, right back atcha, take your time! No worries, no worries! XDD

Yeah, but we haven't had a chance to have them TALK yet, it's gonna get interesting soon, okay? Seriously.

I'm imagining Kento as kind of a protective older brother, but the kind that will open him to new doors as well, yknow? Like, he's the one who introduced him to smoking, and who takes him out to party and stuff, but he's a complete puppy-dog with him and all playful. Except when it comes to people moving in on his brother...he's probably going to go from puppy to guard dog and be like, 'If you hurt him, I swear to god, I will rip you to shreds and NO ONE WILL EVER FIND THE PIECES!' Except more subtly.