The Forest Has Eyes (Esteron)

RavenLunar

nagisa.jpg

Name: Aiden McCoy

Bio: Aiden had grew up in the small town of Witch Wood and had a tramatic experience with dogs. His parents tried all they could to get him over the fear but they decided to let and hope Aiden would grow out of it. That was when he was 9 years old, now 16 and a high school junior he shakes and curls up at just the mention of dogs. He hopes to some day overcome his fear but right now it seemed highly impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panting Aiden continued to jog toward his school as he clutched his books to his chest. The male didn't realize he had stayed up too long studying and ended up falling asleep around 3 am that morning. Checking his watch he lightly swore under his breath and continued to run faster feeling his blonde hair whipping against his face, the training from his martial art club really kept him in shape as he was more than grateful he could run such long distances and the breathing practices from the swim team also helped his lungs. Glancing up Aiden sighed happily as he could still see the school gates open to let the late students in.

Quickly he picked up the pace and high tailed it to his homeroom teacher in the Art building on the third floor. Why the school had a third floor he'll never know. Come to think of it the school wasn't even that big nor had that many students to begin with. Witch Wood was a old town that had been around since the Salem Witch trials, legends were more than just witches had once resigned here and possibly was still around. Hearing the legend came from none other than his own grandmother who was a modern day witch who taught him their ways since he was a child. Of course that part of his life remained a secret as only his mother knew of it. Clutching the blank black book to his chest he sighed as he was soon face to face with his homeroom door.

'Another day in hell...' The teen poorly thought as he made his way into the rowdy room and made a beeline to his seat in the back beside the window. Aiden wasn't much of a social butterfly but more of a constant daydreamer, setting his book down he opened it to a blank page and began to doodle into it. After a few minutes the class bell rang signaling the start of an 8 hour school day. Hearing the teacher walking in he could hear her voice speaking, "Class may I have you attention please! Today we're welcoming in a new student so I want you all to make him feel welcome! Come in dear..." The woman, Ms. Frank, smiled he usual sweet smile to someone outside the door.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esteron

• RavenLunar

vk6jo9rn.jpg

Name: Sirius Mangetsu

Bio: Sirius is a quiet and sceptic high school student who began a restart in Witch Wood. His past is dark and cursed - he is a werewolf and killed his parents three years ago. The incident of a mysterious murder of a married couple in their midlife was in the newspaper back then - but the murderer or the missing child of them was never found.

Now he lives in a small forest in the town and today is the first day at his new school.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sirius heared the noisy commotion from outside the class room. His ears were tender so it hurted him what made him morose. But he sighed and walked in. Every single eye was focused on him. His hands started to get wet and shivered.

Sirius was not a person who liked to attract attention or take centre. But now it couldn't be avoid. When he started to introduce himself everyone became quiet. 'Uhm... H-hello everyone. My name is Sirius Mangetsu and I am 17 years old. Nice to meet you and I hope we will get along.' His voice shivered and he looked nervous around. 'Don't look at me... don't look at me' were his thoughts and his blood ran cold.

Looking from his book Aiden couldn't help but to stare at the male at the front of the room. Everyone was looking at him and Aiden couldn't help but sense his aura, something captured his attention and it was unusual for it to be a person.

"Well dear how about you have a seat next to Aiden and you can look off his book till I get you one alright? Aiden please raise your hand dear!" The female happily chirped as it took the boy a few moments to register what she had said as he blushed quickly looking back to his desk and gingerly raised his hand up in the air.

Aiden didn't know how long it took for the male to sit down beside him but if felt like eternity till he heard the scraping of the chair on the tiled floor and the smell of another being so close to him. Looking over the teen couldn't help but to observe the male, he looked pretty nice compared to most guys at the school and his aura was something he couldn't quite clearly read, it was strange but interesting. Hearing the teacher start the lesson the male took out his book setting it down on the desk and moved it a little closer to Sirius. "Urm hey its nice to meet you I'm Aiden...if you'd like I can help show you around after class okay? That is if you want to."

Sirius wasn't happy about sitting next to someone else, but it had to be like this. The smell of this boy revealed that he was a bit unsure when he looked at Sirius. He tried not to be rude. 'That is a nice offer. Thank you. It would be a great help.' Well, actually there was no need to show him anything. His animalistic senses could guide him to everywhere he wanted to get. But probably it would be creepy and maybe it wasn't bad to talk to someone. He took out a pen and a writing pad and didn't pay much attention to the boy next to him - it was strange to be so near to someone since the accident where he killed his parents. Closeness scared him.

Aiden could sense that Sirius was the type that liked to keep to themselves and honestly he respected that for he was the same way to some degree. Smiling he was glad the boy wasn't rude and left him to his thoughts as the lesson continued on. The class was at least 45 minutes long and the whole time Aiden spent close to Sirius. Hearing the bell ring the male sighed with relief and lightly smiled to the other while packing his things back into his backpack and clutched his black book to his chest. "Ready to go? Can I see your class schedule?" He softly asked the other holding out his hand. "It'll be easier for me to show you the best routes to class since most of the place is crowded and can get incredibly annoying to get stuck behind a group of gossipers."

During the lessons he spended more time to observe anyone and anything in this class. Foreign environments had to be known to the singlest detail. The time ran fast and the school bell rang. Everytime a school bell rang he got annoyed. The sound of them were terrible for his ears.

'Yes, here is my schedule.' he showed him and packed his writing pad and the pen back in his black bag. 'And I don't like crowds as well. Inthat case school can be annoying, too.' He stood up and noticed that he was a bit taller than Aiden. Aidens smell was good and let him shiver lightly. Came to think the night of the full moon came closer. So his senses got more sensitive- and his animalistic behaviors as well.

"Yeah I hear ya, especially when a group of girls screams really loud in your ears over something stupid." The teen chuckled shaking his head and began to look over the time table. Humming softly he continued to read each class and nod. "We have a few classes together, we have Art, Math, and Biology together also lunch. Come on the math building is across the courtyard, this way is the back way, it'll be easier to get there and avoid a lot of people." The teen spoke opening a door to a staircase and began to walk down them, it seemed they were the only two people around as their footsteps where the only sounds echoing off the walls. "No one likes to come this way because they think its creepy and has a ghost who likes pushing people down the stairs." The teen softly giggled as he continued to walk knowing fully well there was something there and it wasn't too friendly but it never bothered him so there was no point in him bothering it.

'Tse, those stupid tales always exists on schools which has got dark places.' Sirius wasn't impressed, but his ears were amiable and cought every single noise. 'Why should a ghost have the purpose to push someone down the stairs? How ridiculous.' But suddenly he stopped walking and turned around and stared up the stairs. He couldn't be wrong! There was something. Though he didn't saw or feel anything he turned back to Aiden and saw his astonished sight. 'It was nothing. Let us walk further.'

He didn't feel very well and the staircase made him uncomfortable.

Sensing the boy's uneasiness he simply nodded and smiled, "We're almost there...you know it only bothers someone if they bother it right?" His words were true as the only people who had ever been attacked were though who thought it would be funny to pick on the being and harrass it. Once reaching the bottom Aiden lead the other outside and began to walk humming softly as he looked up at the sky seeing the dark clouds still forming. Pointing to a building across the way he started to walk, "That is the Math building..." He pointed out and pointed at a few other buildings telling him which were which for other classes.

It took them just a few more minutes to get to their math class and soon Aiden was sitting at his desk, another spot near the back as he waited to see where the teacher would place Sirius, deep down he was hoping he'd be sitting beside him again in that class but he wasn't going to push his luck.

'Hm...' he said only and wasn't satisfied. Maybe he was wrong and his senses were too sensitive at the moment. So it didn't bother him anymore, but was kind of glad to leave the staircase.

'Why are the buildings so far away from each other?' the blackhaired boy complained and sighed a bit annoyed. He followed and looked around excited. From everywhere new impressions flowed to him and he had to sense everything. Otherwise he would feel uncomfortable.

When the math class began the same procedure like before started again. Fortunately he got the place next to Aiden.

'Seems like we're classmates during math lessons, too.' he mentioned with a short smile.

Shrugging Aiden didn't know why the buildings were so far apart but then again a lot of things in this town didn't make hell of sense to him. He watched as Sirius had introduced himself once again and to his surprise was placed next to him again. Chuckling Aiden nodded and smiled wide, "If this is our luck we'll end up as art and biology partners too." Taking out his book he smiled softly moving it for the boy to look on with him, "After this is a ten minute break period so we can take our time getting back to the art building." He spoke as he started to take down a few notes in his notebook.

'It would be not bad... so I don't need to convert. I am not good in talking to people or making friends. - I never was. So it is come in handy if we would sit next to each other in the other lessons, too.'

When Aiden took out his book Sirius took a short smell on it and bit lightly on his pen. The smell of the school books revealed a lot of the lifestyle of the owner. 'Do you always take a lunch box with you when you're at school? Or do you drink herbal tea when you learn math?' he asked low and noted the things from the blackboard down.

Scibbling something down Aiden was suddenly interupted and startled by the other male as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped a moment as he couldn't believe what he had heard. 'How did he know I carry a bento and thermal?' Blushing Aiden brushed some of his blonde locks behind his ear and shyly smiled feeling a little embarrassed about it. "I don't know how you did that but that was amazing, I always pack a bento lunch and some herbal tea to have, the school lunches not only is terrible but it looks like it could walk off the plate at any moment. If you want you can have some, I always make extra even though I eat alone and away from people...I don't..." Biting his bottom lip Aiden had a troubling look on his face almost as if he was afraid to go on as he played with the paper corner of his little black book. "I don't handle crowds too well..." He spoke as if he was keeping a bit secret from the other boy but went back to taking notes from the board almost as if nothing had happened.

'Thanks, but I refuse. I don't eat food of strangers.' he said rude, but then he noticed and corrected himself. 'Uhm, I mean it is nice that you would share your lunch with me, but I refuse. Thanks though.' He tried a short smile then turned to his paper. 'And herbal tea is good for your concentration and the smell is often really intense.'

Fear, unsureness and other feelings were like an opened book for him so he noticed that Aiden felt uncomfortable when he spoke about his dislike of crowds. While he wrote down some more notes from the blackboard he added 'Did you have some bad memories about crowds or being in a crowd? Most fears are build after some bad incidents.'

After he wrote everything down he put his arms on the desk and layed his head down on them. During the time when the night of the full moon came closer he slept anxious and his body didn't want to rest. So he was always tired when it was daytime.

Hearing the sharp response Aiden was a bit startled and offended but soon relaxed understanding Sirius' reasons and simply nodded lightly smiling to him, "Its alright no problem..." He gently spoke and went back to his paper writing down another few notes till he stopped hearing the male ask the question making him bite his lips softly and blushed trying to use his bangs to hide it. "Urm well...you can say that. I've always been afraid of large crowds of people, it makes me feel as if I'm being swallowed whole or something. I don't like a lot of attention on me so feeling so many eyes makes me nervous." The boy spoke as he was still hiding something but didn't want to let anyone know about it.

The rest of the class Aiden left the boy alone as he was surprised he wasn't caught sleeping by the teacher but at the same time relieved once the bell finally rang and began to pick up his things. "Oi time for biology then lunch..." He spoke as he lightly poked Sirius's cheek to get his attention.

'Seems like we have the same problem. So if you wanna say something just tell me.' he said short and not as kind as he wanted. 'I can't stand it as well when I catch everyone's attention. Just like getting into a new class. It is so horrible that I wanna hide behind something or just run away...'

He really slept later when he half-layed on the desk and only the poke of Aiden woke him up. Dozily he looked up and cought his eyes for a short moment, but avert his gaze lightly blushed. Looking into someones eyes was horrible, but being looked into his eyes was more horrible. He always thought that eyes were the key to the soul - and his soul was the thing he hided the most. 'Y-yeah... let us go...' Then he put his things away and followed Aiden again.

Seeing the boy's beautiful eyes looking at him was enough to make Aiden's heart throb and his cheeks to flush a dark red color. Looking away at the same time Sirius did the boy didn't say a word as he lead the male to their biology classroom, the walk was very quiet as the teen had his own thoughts to sort through and he was sure Sirius was still tired from his nap. The last thing he wanted was to see a pissed off and very cranky new guy so he remained quiet and lead him into a room on the second floor of the science building. Moving to his seat he was soon relieved to see Sirius being assigned as he lab partner for the rest of the year.

"Oi w-we must be really lucky..." He shyly spoke and took out his books he would need turning to the page that was listed on the board. Today they would be doing experiments which meant he would be talking to Sirius even more that class period. "So urm about crowds, I'd have to tell you it in private but I hope you'll be able to keep it a secret its really important."

While they walked along the school grounds and towards the biology room he was quiet as well. Truly he was still tired and wasn't so intent like before so he didn't explore the environment with his ears and nose.

Reaching the new room he had to introduce hisself once again. That annoyed him total - and the disgusting smell of the room as well, but was glad to get a seat next to Aiden as well. 'Lucky to have a partner I already know.' he said with a short smirk and listen to the boy.

'Sure, i can keep it as a secret - compared to the most. I'll be quiet as a stone. So what is it?' He noticed that the boy next to him acted shy and he wondered if he had frightened him in any way.

Hearing that Sirius would keep his secret the boy still felt a little uneasy as he bit his bottom lip and took out a piece of paper and started to write, he didn't want to risk anyone hearing him. As he continued to write he couldn't help but be cautious of who could be snooping on them. Once he finished he passed the note over to Sirius hoping he wouldn't regret this. The note had begun to explain his phobias of crowds, the reason Aiden was afraid of them was from when he was a child as it became worse and worse. He wrote about how popular he was as a young boy as kids and parents would constantly crowd him making him feel very uncomfortable and trapped like a caged animal. What really frightened him was when he was in middle school and took the train across town to his school, he wrote about older men touching and molesting him in the crowded cars thus making him afraid of crowds possibly for the rest of his life.

He saw Aiden righting something on a sheet of paper and watched him patient til he passed the paper. Then he started to read. Aha.. he was popular as child? He looked disgustedly when he read that Aidenwas been touched and molested by older men. What abominable people! He hated those paedophile and he always desired their deaths. They were one of the reasons why this boy next to him had a phobia. The phrase 'kids and parents would constantly crowd him making him very uncomfortable and trapped like a caged animal' was so familiar for him. 'Yeah' he thought 'I knew that feeling. Beeing watched because everyone was creeped by only seeing me... everyone watched me, but noone talked to me....' Then he shaked his head to escape from the thoughts of the past.

'You really walked through a lot of trouble.' he whispered to him 'If I would see one of those damned men I would beat them right now.' Then he stopped short. 'But I admire you - you have the strength to tell those things to someone you don't really know...' While he said he looked down on the pad of paper and folded the edge of one of the sheets. 'And you act so happy as though nothing had happened. You're strong...'

Watching Sirius in the corner of his eyes the male wondered what he'd think or say about what he had written down. As he started to speak Aiden lightly blushed biting his bottom lip as he looked down at the paper and felt his stomach still twisting. "Strong? Me?" He asked looking at the other a little confused but shook his head lightly smiling. "Nah I'm not strong...I just froze up and let then do those horrible things to me. If anything I'm a weak coward...you're the strong one Sirius, but thank you for not laughing at me. If I saw you beating one of those creeps it'd make me the happiest person alive." Brushing some hair from his eyes the teen seemed that he couldn't stop smiling, he felt so happy and light that it was an unbelievable feeling.

'Why should I laugh at you? It is a serious problem.' he said while tilting his head and raised his eyebrow. 'I should laugh at you because of that sentence. Eh... I was just kidding. And I don't think you're weak at all.' He shaked his head. 'I wouldn't only beat them - I would kill them at last. They deserve it.' Then he turned away and stood quiet. 'Don't say anything like that infront of someone!' he chastised hisself. 'What are you thinking?' He bited his bottom lip. But the imagination that he could beat those seemed to make Aiden happy. Well, maybe he was able to get along with him.

Then he turned to his classmate again and said 'Is it still the case that those creeps do that? If yes, I'll escort you to your home.'

Aiden continued to watch the other as he felt like he had someone in this world, maybe they could become friends after all. Hearing the question the teen looked down blushing softly and slightly nodded, "S-Sometimes but you don't have to walk me home if you don't want to...I usually do a pretty good job of running or taking a different path." The male nervously spoke out as he doodled a little nervously on his paper. The last thing he wanted to do was involve someone else into his problems only to see them hurt and him blamed for something that could have been prevented all along. "I-I...well it would be nice to have someone walking with me. I haven't had someone walk home with me in a long time. Maybe you can stay for some snacks before you go? If not its alright...no pressure." The blonde smiled lightly trying not to overstep the line with Sirius, the other did seem to like having his own space and personal time from others and Aiden didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable in the tiniest bit.

• 2 weeks later...

He braced his head on his arm and looked over him. 'I don't mind come with you. You know, there is noone who waits for me at home. So it doesn't matter where I am.' Sirius said and shrugged. 'And when you're not alone they don't dare it to do it - mostly.' Hearing Aiden inviting him to his home made him surprised. 'And I even don't mind stay at yours for a while, but I have to go early in the evening.' He couldn't promise that he wouldn't be so restless at his place, too.

Then fortunately the bell rang and the lesson was over. Sirius streched hisself and yawned. 'Ah, I am looking forward to the end of the school day. Boring lessons make me always so sleepy.' He rubbed his right eye.