looking for this manga

zassy

I need help :hamtaro-005 (5):

can anyone tell me the title of this manga that has a similar art like Nekota Yonezou but the story goes like :the seme loves taking pictures specially when he found the uke who was is in karate or similar to that and when the seme confessed to the uke he got rejected and made his hair cut and the uke saw him under his umbrella when it was raining and the seme gave his umbrella to the uke and the uke wanted to kiss but instead bumped their lips.

there was also a part where the seme's father wanted his son to go to america for better career in photography..

I really love the story but forgot about it hmm kinda part of Otona Keikenchi but im not sure because they sure wear the same uniform..:hamtaro-005 (21): hope anyone could help me

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loviatar

• zöldborsó

• zassy

• Last_sky16

You're welcome!

You might also like "The Sky over my Spectacles" which is sort of the prequel but rather losely connect and deals with the relationship of Ryuuji's younger brother who's at the same school, since you mentioned the uniforms.

May I post mine too here?

I AM LOOKING FOR A MANGA!!!!

I have been looking for 2 weeks.

I have lost my memory and I forgot to save this manga.

Please help me. TATSUKETE GOZAIMASU! *puppy eyes*

This manga is a drama and romance manga.

A guy moved to a new apartment which he gets from his colleague (the previous guy).

Then he found out there's another guy living in the same apartment, (the 'another guy').

The 'another guy' would sit on the sofa...

Seemed to wait for someone.

Oh yeah... the 'another' guy loves to fix toys too.

The story is quite sad becoz the 'the another guy' and the previous guy was a lover.

But then the previous guy moved out bcoz he was involved with a woman and planning to get married.

So the 'another' guy sat on the sofa waiting for him to come back.

After the new guy found out he somehow felt something for the guy.

CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND ME? omg im rambling. *burst in tears*

I need to re-find this manga and saves it into my new laptop.

ONEGAI *90 degrees bows*

I feel lost now and tmrro is my final sem!

OMG I have spent my time searching for this manga. *cries*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello Junnie sweetie! :D

That manga is "Soko ni Suwaru na" by Asou Kai!

i79506.png

I love it as well!!! :o

OMG OMG OMG! Thank you so much!!!!! *sobs*

I thought nobody could understand what I was mumbling about...

Now I feel teary... *wipe my nose*

My dreams came TRUE!

I can focus on my Human Communication now. LOL

I owe u a favor! LOVE YOU! >

LET ME HUG YOU!!!!! *smooches*

Thanks so much Bella! Hehehehe miss you!

I love this manga since the first since I read it.

The story is so heart warming.

I feel lovey dovey now. LOL

I'm also looking for a manga. I only know that it's a story of Mizushiro Setona. But if I remember correctly the title of the manga was the same as the name of the boy in the manga. So, the title of the manga was .......-kun. Any idea???

Are you sure about the artist? None of her works are named after the protagonist, but you can check

if any of the summaries match what you're looking for. Other than that the first thing that came to my mind would be the Takumi-kun series by Gotou Shinobu and Ohya Kazumi since it's pretty well known.

I have looked around on the net and I couldn't find it between her works either. But I'm so sure that this one is her manga. I have read this together with 1999 Shanghai but now I really don't know...

It has nothing to do with Takumi-kun series. This is the only thing I know for sure.

In the meantime I found it. And of course I was wrong about the mangaka. Lucky-kun (the title of the manga) is a work of Takaguchi Satosumi (and not Mizushiro Setona). The two mangakas' style is very similar so I mixed them up. I'm really getting old. *sight* But thanks for the help!

• 1 year later...

Hello, can I add in mine as well? I've been looking all over for raws of Horohoro To by Asou Kai since the English translated ones are only until chapter 7 and haven't been updated since October last year. Huhu. It's under Supernatural and Yaoi. I don't really know where to buy Yaoi manga (in Manila, Philippines) and I don't know where I can buy online, either. Thanks so much to anyone who can help me!