I'll Be There (InkompleteWish )

tuti

Enki sighed and ran his free hand over his face, already tired from the thought of what he was about to do. "Just some snooping around, asking here and there. The usual." He said vaguely not really giving his lover much details. What he was about to wasn't really legal, so he rather keep Yoshi far away from it. They talked some more but soon it was time for Enki to continue his job. He ended the call with an "I love you." And a promise to be home soon and stepped out of his car.

The club was loud and the air damp, a strange music house music filling the place that threatened to damage his ears permanently. The club was known to be a gay club but Enki could see non-gay couples dancing, or what seemed like dancing, on the dance floor. Several men thought they had a change with Enki, flirting with him as he made his way towards the bar. "What can I do for you gorgeous." The shirtless bartender asked Enki with a wink of his eye-lined eye. The man had abs to die for but he also looked barely legal. Too young yet old enough. Enki took the ID from his pocket and placed in front of the half-naked man. "Have you seen this boy?" The guy leaned forward. "Are you a cop? You are too hot to be one." He teased but the look Enki gave him meant business. With a frown the sexy bartender glanced at the picture for several moments and nodded. "I don't know him but he comes here a lot. Or used to, haven't seen him around for a while." Enki placed the picture away and pressed on. "Do you know who he was with the last time he was here?" The bartender laughed loudly and started mixing a drink. "Are you serious? He was always with a different guy, no way I'd be able to keep track of that." With that small piece of information, Enki walked out of the club (more than eager to leave).

So the boy was a hustler, that information is now confirm. Kind of explain why no one had gone to the police to demand his whereabouts like the other victims. He walked through a dark ally and approached a hustler he knew by the name of Joe. "Hey Joe." Joe looked up at him and killed the cigarette he had just finished smoking. "And here I thought it was a slow night. Have you finally decided you are bore of that piece of ass you have at home and want some wild action with me?" Joe was a street prostitute that knew a lot of illegal stuff going on in street. Enki was friends with him for his own interest in cases. "In your dreams." Enki responded with a smile but it slowly melted as he pulled the picture out and showed it to Joe. "You know him." He asked, Joe eyed the picture but said nothing. Enki then pulled a few bills from his wallet and Joe started talking. "He was new in the business around here. Too young, with a cute face and tight ass." Enki asked the same thing he'd asked the bartender. "Hmm I did see him, he was with a dude that looked like a business man or something. He was giving him head while another dude looked at them." This made Enki raise an eyebrow. Someone else?

"What do you mean someone else?" Joe laughed as if Enki was stupid. "They were having a threesome right here in the ally. It was almost four in the morning so business was dead, that's why I left. Never saw him again." Joe said searching for a new cigarette. Enki was excited, this was new information, valuable new information. "Do you remember how the other guy looked like? Could you describe him." Joe nodded, he never forgets a face. Something he learned in this kind of business, that way he'd always remember who were good clients and were bastards. Enki told him he'll come back again with someone to draw a picture of the guy. "I'll be here sweetheart." He said to Enki as the detective walked away back towards his car.

---skip---

Enki sighed tiredly as he stepped into the house, he placed his keys on the kitchen table before walking to the fridge. He opened it and grabbed a beer. He was tired, yet not sleepy.

(sorry for the long post, I had to get the plot moving.)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• InkompleteWish

(No problem, i should start writing more too. :p)

So it was the usual, that probably meant that it would be okay for the moment. Enki was carefully so actually Yoshi didn't have to worry at all. Actually, he should be more careful but since he thinks that nothing would happen he doesn't care usuallly. Maybe he should grow a bit more careful, he is the lover of a detective after all. He was an easy target if someone wanted something from Enki. But oh well, one only knows better when something happens. After a bit of talking both ended the call with a 'I love you' and continued their work. Yoshi sighed and put down his phone, taking another sip from his coffee. He looked towards the pile of tests and said to himself "Let's do the second years, take a bath and go to sleep." He was pretty sure that Enki would be home by then. If not then he might just watch a bit TV until he is.

After another good hour or something he was done with the papers. Only the third years were left and that substitute class he needed to teach. But for today it was enough. The third years only had written answeres and of course he needed to read carefully so he gave points acording to the answer they wrote. That would of course take a lot of concentration and willpower to finish and at the moment he had none of it. So he called it a day and packed his stuff away. It returned to it's rightfully place in a drawer. Yohihiro hated untidyness. //Now going for said bath.// he thought to himself and readied new clothes for himself. It was a plain t-shirt, new boxers and sweatpants. So without further waiting he turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up. Soon enough it hat a pleasant temperature and he rid himself of his old clothes. He stepped into the shower and started cleaning himself.

It wasn't long until he heared the opening of a door, signaling his loveres return. He turned the shower off and started drying himself. He nearely fell asleep in there since the water was calming his nerves. After drying his body, he put on the clothes. Only his hair was still a bit wet. So only once rubbing his towel over his brown hair, he stepped outside the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen (since it was nearer to the bathroom). His hair was still wet a bit but he wanted to greet his lover. "Welcome back. Had a tiring day?" he said and chuckled a bit. He didn't need to ask since he saw the tireness evident in Enki's posture.

Enki finished his drink and placed his drink down before walking towards his lover with a smile. He reached forward and pulled him in a hug. "What are you doing up?" He asked before kissing the man's still wet head. Of course, it was extremely nice to come home and find the man he loves waiting for him. "But yeah, today was a very productive day." He said stepping back and sighed tiredly. "But I've made great progress. I think I've found our first suspect."

Yoshi let himself be pulled towards his lover, enjoying the warmth of the other. "Mmmmm.....just graded till now. Gotta get it done before the school festival after all." he mumbled against the others chest and his arms tightened around the other. Though Yoshihiro might not appear like it but he loved cuddling with his lover. It gave him reassurance that he wasn't alone and he had someone else with him. It was nice to listen to the others heartbeat and know that this is real, that it is no dream and these arms would always be there for him if he needed a hug or love. He loosened his arms and let the other step back.

"Really? That's good. Well, lets just be glad you actually found something today." he said with a chuckle, remembering the times when Enki didn't find a clue the whole day and would always come back depressed. He didn't like it so no matter how small the accomplishment is, he wished that Enki would always have luck (or talent) in his work. That way Enki was happy, as well as himself since he didn't like seeing the happy Enki that he knows to be so depressed about something.

Enki smiled at that and leaned forward to capture Yoshi's lips in a short kiss filled with love. "Thank you. Well, I'll take a shower and join you in bed." He said touching Yoshi's still slightly wet hair and moved to the bathroom.

---

The room was dark only poor lighted by weak light in the center, it looked like a basement but Keito couldn't know for sure. It didn't matter, he was going to die anyways. He thought as he lied on the cold floor naked, bounded to the wall and badly beaten. His eyes were so swollen, he could barely open them. His broken nose could smell the stench of death, of others that had been here before him. He turned his bleeding face towards his companion. A young boy he'd met that faithful night at the club. He's cock fell for him the moment he saw him and so after a night of dancing, things got heated up in a dark ally. He shouldn't have done that. At least, he should have taken the boy to a hotel instead. But his biggest mistake was to let the other man join them in the play. A threesome, something he'd fantasied about but had never dared to do until now. How ironic.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" It was a weird question seeing that he was the one in pain. Their attacker, who wasn't present at the moment, hadn't touched him.

(just to be clear Keito is the businessman YC was last seen with at the club like the hooker said to Enji. The killer hasn't hurt him, yet.)

Yoshi returned the kiss with tenderness and watched his lover leave towards the bathroom. Truth be told, Yoshi wasn't all that tired from today. Yet he knew that he shouldn't stay up longer than needed. Tomorrow is sunday already, meaning he needed to prepare a bit of lecture stuff for his students. But that could wait till tomorrow. The teacher dried his wet hair with the towel and made sure that it is at least dry before putting the towel into the washing bin in their bedroom. After doing so he made his way to their double bed and made himself comfortable. He leaned onto the headboard and waited for his lover to join him after his shower.

-----------------------------

Mikado groaned and opened his heavy eyelids. The last thing he could remember was going into an ally with his 'customer' and some other random guy that wanted a threesome. And than came black, he remembered a dull pain on the backside of his head and just blackness enveloped him. Then it dawned on him, that guy (the random one), had surely knocked him out. For what reason, he did not know. He only noted that he was still alive and breathing at least. Which couldn't be said that much about the guy next to him. His eyes fixed on the broken form of the other. It was surely painful, yet he still care for Mikado, the useless hustler, and asked him if he was okay. Him of all people.

"Y-yeah. It's fine. You don't look that good though." he said in a quite and quivering voice. It seemed like the kidnapper was gacious with him, or else he might have ended up like the other. The hustler was afraid, really so. He might be used to receive some beatings now and then but he didn't want to die yet actually. Though his life wasn't the best, he wanted to live differently. And he can't try to do so if he was dead after all. His gaze left the badly beaten man to his left side and looked around the room. It was horrible, there were some kind of stains everywhere. Most resembling blood or other things he didn't want to think about. It smelled horribly and Mikado just wanted to close his eyes. His whole body shivered at the thought at what might have happened down here.

Enki came out of the bathroom wearing only a boxer and dried his wet hair with a towel. It felt good to shower, he felt clean and all freshened up. He threw the used towel in the basket of the dirty clothes. He then joined his lover with a sighed and stretched alongside Yoshi. "Hey, you already have in mind what'll get your sister for her wedding?" He asked running his fingers through Yoshi's soft hair.

---

Keito chuckled but the sound came out like a cry of pain, the movement caused his broken ribs to protest. "No, I guess I don't." He said barely a whisper, it hurt even to talk. "If only we could get out of these robes, we could try to get out of here...wherever we are." He sighed hating himself at his uselessness. "So..." He began turning to glance at Mikado. "Why do you hustle?" He asked, better take there minds away from their current situation.

(sorry for my lame reply, I'm sick and can't think properly T.T)

(Don't worry. Just rest and relaxe yourself. :D You need rest when your sick after all. :3 )

Yoshi hummed when the others fingers ran through his hair. It was relaxing and he was trying hard not to fall asleep if Enki continued doing it. "Well, a bouquet first. Maybe pink roses. I heared they resemble trust, happiness and confidence. Something i wish Akane in her new life. And then....hmm, maybe a necklace. Akane likes jewelry, even if it's cheap." he said, thinking about what his sister for a weeding of all things. Flowers were always good but Yoshi didn't think that it would be enough to convey his feelings of happiness. He wanted his sister to have the best day in her life. While continuing thinking, his arms sneaked around Enkis waist and he hugged the other.

-------------------------------------

Mikado shifed into a more comfortable position, at least as comfortable as the ropes would allow him. "Uhm, stop talking please. It's painful isn't it?" he asked and tried to look at his back where his hands were bound together. He didn't have anything sharp to cut the rope with so he tried wiggling his way out of it. It hurt, the ropes were cutting into his skin if he moved to much but he rather have bloddy hands than being killed so he continued. He knew that the other was trying to strike up a conversation to take their minds of the situation but really. Mikado didn't want to talk that much, especially not over a topic like this. "Well, i don't have a home or a family for that matter since i was little. I guess i just grew used to get money for those things so i continued to survive." he started. Though he didn't want to tell the other about himself or his past but it was good to let his feelings out like that. For all he knew both of them might die.

"Hmm." Enki mused at the suggestions and wrapped his arms around his lover's frame. "Well I could help you if you want me to." He said softly nuzzling Yoshi's neck, inhaling the scent of man's hair. It was sweet, the way he liked it. "Actually, I think I should join you with the shopping." He added with a husky chuckle and soon the nuzzling became slow light kisses along Yoshi's neck. His free hand, the one that was holding Yoshi's hip, began to explore Yoshi's back. Running his hand down the man's back pushing their bodies together. "It wouldn't be nice if the gift didn't come from both of us, don't you think?" He asked, or teased, between kisses.

---

Keito nodded understanding completely. It was a stupid question, he doubted ANYONE would be selling their body just for the fun of it. Mikado was another example of someone who sadly hadn't had a chance to do better in life. Yes, Keito had been willing to pay for Mikado service, nevertheless, it didn't mean it was wrong. Keito watched as Mikado fought the ropes and tried to free himself. The boy had spirit, Keito no longer had the strength to even blink. Even though he said nothing he mentally cheered the young man, he could do it. He could free himself and go look for help. The ropes were tight but the boy's wrists were thin. Mikado was winning and Keito could finally see a small light of hope in all this darkness, but the sound of footstep coming from somewhere upstairs made his heart skip a beat and his body to tremble in fear. He was back. All hopes were gone...

"Well, well, ladies, did you miss me?" The stranger asked. The little Keito could see make of the man features, was that he was a young man, barely 25. He had dark hair and eyes (But tonight half of his head was concealed in a dark purple hoodie). "No, let me rephrase that. Did you miss my cock? I bet you did, that's all you can live for, am I right?!" The man yelled as he grabbed Keito's weak body by the hair and pulled him up. "I bet you are wishing to suck my cock, don't you?!" He yelled again at Keito and punched him back so hard, Keito's hit the back of his head hard against the hard wall.

"Well, I can't let you try to seduce me, to try to stray me from my path. I have to clean this world from all of you, you animals." He pulled a knife from the pocket of his hoodie and laughed madly. "Let's start with your method of sin, shall we?" He said darkly heading crouching in front of the semi-lifeless, Keito and began to rip the man's pants.

Yoshi enjoyed the light touches of the other but as soon as he felt Enki's lips on his neck, he shivered. It was a pleasant shiver. Yet here he thought they were talking about his sisters wedding. So Yoshi wouldn't have thought that Enki decided to do a bit more....pleasant things to him. He felt his lovers hand roam but decided not to act on it this time. "Well, we sure can get one together. I guess that would make Akane more happy. After all, she really likes you. I sometimes wonder if she had a crush on you for a while back in the past." he said and chuckled, playing with his lovers black locks, they were still a bit cold from the water but all in all dry. Out of reflex and wanted to be even closer to the other, he hooked his right leg between his lovers. He pressed a kiss to his lovers head and began rubbing his leg against the others. Though they did it yesterday already, Yoshi was always ready for it. He loved Enki and wanted to spent his time with him, in whatever way.

---------------------------------------

It was tough to move his hands just right, the ropes really hurt. They were probably dirty and if Mikado was still alive after all of this he might be careful that the wounds wouldn't get infected from the dirty rope. But something good did his struggle do, the blood that was dribbling down on the rope was soaked up and lessened the pressure on the ropes. If he continued to wiggle and if blood continued being sucked up, then he might be able to free himself. He insanly hoped that he would be able to, before the kidnapper came. He knew he couldn't rely on the businessman. The guy was to beaten up to even sit, let alone move. It was sad to think about it but the other would probably not live that much longer, even if the kidnapper decided not to come. Help would come far to late for him sadly, yet Mikado somehow wanted the other to die in freedom, not bound and in some kind of cell. His hopes were crushed however when he heared the squeaking of the wooden door up ahead. The hustler stilled in his movement and he heared his heart pounding in his ears. It was the kidnapper.

The other obviously didn't talk to him but rather to the beaten up man to his left. The angry voice of the other and rough behaviour made Mikado back away into the wall and away from the man. It hurt to hear the kidnapper speak and now he knew why he was kidnapped. He flinched when Keito's head met the wall with a loud thump. His whole body shivered as soon as he saw the knife in the others hand. //He wouldn't....!// he began thinking but all reason lost him as soon as he saw the blade get closer to his only companion here. Though fearing for his own life but also wanting to do something for Keito, he pushed himself forward and towards the kidnapper. He didn't know what he hoped for, for this act they both might die but truth be told. If someone would die here, he thought both of them wood. Seeing someone get killed would haunt him all his life and he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he didn't at least try to save him. He got closer and with his whole weight he tried to push/shove ,whatever you want to call it, the hoddied man away from Keito.

(It's been only one day? Lol it feels like a week. xD Then they could fool around and not go all the way.)

"Hmm." Enki mused with a chuckled, suddenly remembering the old days when Yoshi's little sister had a small crush on him. Of course, once she found out what he really was to her brother, she was okay with it. That's how kind she was and still is. He just hoped the man she's about to marry can make her happy because she deserves it. "I like her too, but baby, I like doing this with you more." He said huskily as he moved his right inside Yoshi's pants, wrapping his long fingers around the man's manhood.

---

Mikado managed to push their attacker just enough to make him lose his balance, just that. Their kidnapper turned a furious glare at Mikado and slapped him hard with the back of his hand. Only until now, he hadn't even touched the younger man. "Could just fucking wait your turn?! God!" He yelled moved again closer to the fallen Keito who did nothing to fight the man back. He'd lost all hopes and the reason to fight. He knew he was a dead man the moment he opened his eyes to this miserable place.

"Now, where were we? Oh right!" He said cheerfully and pressed the cold metal against Keito's cheeks, so hard, that it started bleeding. With a tremble, Keito began to pray not for the man to stop, but for the end to come fast. It wasn't strange to him, he believed in God. He just didn't believe that God hated homosexuals. The monster froze and a strange sound escaped his lips. "No! You are not allowed to talk to God you animal!!" He yelled madly as if something in his head snapped. In a blur, he slide the sharp knife over Keito's neck and blood started spilling out. "I'm sorry..." He said to Mikado, not sure what he was apologizing for.

The man then blindly began to stab Keito over and over again, even though Keito was no longer moving nor breathing. Everything was a gruesome mess. "Bastard! Look what you made me do, now I have to clean all this mess!" And so, he untied Keito's from the ropes that held him captive and dragged him outside, leaving Mikado alone. In the dark room, with the bad smell and Keito's blood everywhere.

(Well in the rp that is. XD But no, lets let them have their fun. :p)

Yoshi remembered the past though it wasn't as pleasant as he wanted it to be. Akane and especially Enki where his life anchors at that time. And they still were. Hopefully his sister would find the luck that she deserved in her life. But well, time would only tell. Now was now and he wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. Especially this. "E-enki...." he started and moaned, grabbing onto Enki and rubbed against the hand on his manhood. He wanted to creat fiction. But today he wanted to please his lover too so he leaned over Enki and pinned the other under him. "What do you say about a good ol' blowjob?" he asked, kissing on the lips and letting his hands roam the others body.

---------------------------------

Mikado grunted when his back hit the cold hard floor, the punch hurt but he wanted to help the business man, even if it was just a little. But all in all, it didn't help. His cheek hurt, the slap was hard and probably bruised. Though he wanted to appear tough the tears started to fall and he sobed once. He couldn't watch, couldn't watch the kidnappers knife drive into the other mans neck and slice it open. Mikado couldn't help but look away and sob yet again. The other was dead, now he was all alone and he got the feeling that he wouldn't live that long either. He only heared the stabbing from the knife into the flesh of a once alive human. Now it was just a lump of flesh and blood. Mikado didn't register anything at that point onwards. He didn't hear what the kidnapper said, neither that he left. He just laid one the floor, crying without much sound and wanting nothing more but to leave from this place.

Enki blinked, surprise at the neediness in his lover. He knew Yoshi enjoyed their intimate time, but he very rarely liked to take the lead. Not that Enki minded, but this demanding side of Yoshi never failed to turn him on. "Hmm baby, you don't need to ask." He said huskily licking his lover's lips hungrily. He then pressed his lower half hard against the other, as if, to show Yoshi how much the idea of those soft lips around his hard manhood excited him.

(I'm gonna leave the kidnapper like that until, Enki gives the lead to the police, otherwise he'll kill Mikado BEFORE he kidnaps Yoshi xD)

(Yeah probably or either Mikado will be killed. XD)

Yoshi purred when Enki accepted his invitation. Yes, he wasn't very likely to take any lead in these activities but there were some times he thought it was needed. And right now seemed to be one of these times. He did not know why or when he is in that mood, it is just there like it's an instinct. A primal urge that sometimes took over and Yoshi was happy to oblige. So he pressed his own need agains the others when he felt his lover pressing up to meet him. Not giving it any more time, Yoshi slid down from the others body and hooked his fingers in the pant's waistband. Not fast but neither to slow he pulled it down and his other hand began rubbing the shaft before him. He made himself comfortable between Enki's legs and palmed himself after having gotten rid of the clothes obstructing his view. Not long after he got rid of his own pant and gave a tentative lick to the hot shaft. It wasn't fully erected yet but Yoshi wanted to make sure to do so. So he began licking along it and sucking now and then. Sometimes he let his teeth scrap along the manhood. He would take his time and began servicing the other.

Enki couldn't help the moans that escaped his lips, even if his life depended on it. Yoshi knew how he liked this done to him, and he did well use of this knowledge. He bite his bottom lips as he fought the urge to rock his hips and fuck his lover's hot sweet mouth. He reached down to run his finger through Yoshi's soft hair. Pushing the man's bangs back to see his face better, he looked extremely sexy going down on him. "Oh God Yosh...you are so good...ahn." He said huskily, the sight of his lover swallowing and licking his erected manhood was enough to make him cum, almost. It was the most erotic sight.

(Why is it so hard to write sex scenes? xD)

(I don't know. But i do know that i have trouble to write it. XD)

Yoshi continued to suck and lick the manhood of his lover. It was funny how humans forgot certain things during sex. For example the precum (or cum generally) it didn't taste good, no it nothing you would want to eat with your own free will but during sex it just so happened that one got addicted to that taste. Nobody knew why or how the body accepted it but it has always been like this. Personally, Yoshi would deep throat his lover but he got the feeling that what he is doing now is more than enough to drive the other into madness. He felt slender fingers brushing through his hair and pulling it away from his face. Due to the voice and the fingers, the young teacher gazed upwards to his lovers face, still licking and sucking. His eyes were clouded with lust and his own arousel was starting to grow painful so with one hand he rubbed his own manhood.

(I honestly don't like to write too many sex scenes because I'll run out of "erotic" ideas xD)

Enki's breathing became a bit more faster almost matching the speeded beat of his heart. He could barely contain himself any longer. The hunger he was feeling for his lover was consuming him alive. He had to take what was his. "Ah, baby," He said between moans and gently freed his painfully erected penis from Yoshi's warmth mouth. He was about to come, but he didn't want to do that just yet. "Baby I can't anymore." He said as he held Yoshi's hips with both his hands. He then pushed two fingers into Yoshi's mouth, letting the man suck on them wet. With his fingers wet from Yoshi's saliva, he pushed them into him to prepare him. Good thing was, his lover didn't need much preparation tonight, tonight he was ready for him. "Baby are you ready?" He asked holding Yoshi by the hips above his erected throbbing penis.

(Ha ha ha. XD So they should cut it short i guess? :p)

Yoshi was soon parted from his lovers cock and licked his lips. He was blushing madly but that was due to the heat and the pleasure he was feeling. Like Enki, he could not wait anymore for the real course. While he was licking his lovers erection just minutes ago, he was now sucking on slim fingers to make them wet enough so that they can stretch him for the main course. It didn't take long for him to make them as slick as possible so the stretching wouldn't hurt him. But he was sure that no matter what Enki did, everything would feel good at this moment. It always was, he can't remember a time where Enki actually hurt him during these times. His lover was far to gentle and often treated him like a porcelain doll. Not that he wasn't grateful or anything but at times he wished for the usual possesivness that even he felt.

Not giving it any further thoughts however, he freed the fingers from his mouth and let his lover prepare him. It didn't take long since Yoshi was used to it by now. "Yes." he spoke shortly and kissed the other on the mouth and let himself slowly sit down on the others penis. His own throbbing need was so hard that it was almost hurting. Yoshi was sure that he wouldn't be able to endure it that much longer. The thickness in his ass was only adding to the want to cum. Yet he held himself back, wanting to come together with his lover. After waiting a few moments he moved his hips signaling his lover that it was okay to move. The teacher didn't want to talk. He only wanted to taste the other more so he kissed Enki on his lips, nose and occacionally his neck. They weren't heated kisses yet but more sloppy ones. They were full of love. (How cheesy)

• 4 weeks later...

Enki growled into the kiss, feeling a hunger towards his lover that took control of him. Still not breaking the contact, he shifted their positions, letting Yoshi lay on his back. Now he could thrust faster and harder, the way the both of them liked. He knew neither of them were going to last long, so he wrapped his finger around his lover's shaft and began to rub it, almost matching the frenetic rocking of their hips. Soon he felt that sweet tightness of Yoshi, grab him tight, oh so tightly, that he came hard and fast. "Ah, Yoshi!" He moaned his lovers name as he climaxed slowing down his thrust, bring them both back down from the clouds of ecstasy.

(short I know, the next post will be longer)

Yoshi grunted when Enki changed positions and his back met the bed. He held his own body close to Enki as he rocked his hips. The thrust going faster and deeper due to their new position. His pants grew and he was oh so close to his own release. It didn't help that Enki started rubbing his penis. It wasn't long before Yoshi felt the tightening near his stomach and he knew that he would come soon. And just as he thought it, Enki thrusted just right into his prostate making him see stars. With a loud moan of his lovers name he came over their stomaches. Soon enough Enki followed and the both of them laid spent and exhausted on the bed. With a struggled "I love you" he kissed Enki on the lips. If they could, Yoshi would wish to stay like this a bit longer. It actually didn't bother him that Enki was still inside, it just made the whole thing seem even more real. He loved having sex with his lover, it made him feel whole. Yoshihito was sure that he needed nothing more like these moments to make him happy.

(No worries, i don't really know what to write in sex scenes either. I am probably more the cuddly-type. :p)

Enki smiled and pulled Yoshi closer to him and simply kissed him letting his feelings be known through the kiss. That there was no one in this world more than Yoshi for him. This is how Enki always wanted to have Yoshi, secured and protected in his arms. Close to his heart.

---

The next day, Enki dialed Takada while Yoshi made breakfast. "I don't like hearing you voice that much for you to call me on my only day off." Takada said from the other side of the line. "What if I said we might have a witness of last kidnapping?" He said taking a sip of coffee before glancing at Yoshi busy in the kitchen. "I'm listening." And so Enki explained to him about the hustler who saw a third man with the two last missing victims and how he could explains his looks. They could draw a picture and they could go from there. "That's fantastic! When can we meet this guy of yours?" Enki said they could only meet at night, and that witness might be a bit irritated to see to many uniform men. So in the end they agreed to meet around 8 because business probably wasn't that high for a hustler then. Enki then joined Yoshi in the kitchen after he ended his call with Takada.

"So what are our plans for today?" He asked taking another sip of his coffee and sat down on on a chair by the kitchen table

The night was short, maybe to short but normal if you had such an activity in the dead of the night. Yoshi couldn't really remember what happened after they climaxed. It was so intense, he probably fell unconciouss at some point since he was pretty tired. Well no use pondering over it. It was a nice night and today was a new beginnning. It's not like Enki will jugde him for it or anything. Yoshi knew that the other was probably as tired as he was, after all his case didn't seem to be getting along that fine. There seemed to be some problem but Yoshi, as an outsider, didn't want to pry. It was nice enough that his lover told him about his job and sometimes letting him help with his point of view on the matter.

At least it seemed that today would be a better day for his lover, if the early moring call he did in the living room meant anything. He continued to flip the eggs in the pan, making fried egg. It wasn't the usual breakfeast they had since japanese food was obviously the most common thing around here but it was a nice change once in a while. And it was sunday so that gave Yoshi a little excuse to make it. (I just noticed but japanese people have school on saturday too right? Well crap.) Besides the fried eggs, he also decided to do some bacon and toast. The normal american breakfast as far as he can remember. It didn't take long for both of these things to be ready to eat so Yohsi killed the fire on the stove and diveded the food into two equal potions.

Yoshi heared the question that was asked and turned around, plates in hand and ask one of his own questions. "Already done with the phone?" and put one of the plates in front of Enki and sat down across from his lover. "Well, since it's sunday and i am not done with the grading i guess i will do that today. I didn't plan anything else, i'll probably just watch some television or read a book." he said and gracefully took a bite of his food. Afterwards he too took a sip from his coffee and looked at his lover's face. Yoshihito was smart enough to know that Enki would be working today also. Or else he wouldn't have called someone so early in the morning, probably Takada, to discuss his new found information.