I'll Be There (InkompleteWish )

tuti

Yoshi was still a bit slow in the morning so he only registered his lovers kiss on his cheek after a few seconds. He hummed and sipped his coffee again. "Yeah, how are you doing? All's well i hope?" he asked Takada smiling slightly. Though Yoshi might appear rude at some points or unaproachable, he was a really nice guy when he knew you or rather when he was able to trust you. It's just a habit to not be friendly to just anyone. But he knew that he could trust the other so he took the offered doughnut and took a small bite. The young man wasn't picky about food, especially breakfast. It could be from sweet to just plain salami on a toast. He continued eating and sipping on his coffee now and then but didn't say anything. He didn't want to disturb his partners work. But he couldn't help but lean over to Enki a bit and peer at the folders.

After a bit of business talk between them, he had already finished his breakfast and listened, Takada soon stood up and went to the front door. "Sure why not." Yoshi said to Takada with a smile and waved until said man left their apartment. He waited till Enki sat down again and listened to his lovers self-talk. "Hm well, i'll guess i will buy some things down at the market and grade a few papers in the afternoon or i'll just plainly sit around and do nothing." he joked, leaning down on the couch again. He had some things to do actually but after yesterday he just couldn't find the energy to do something. If he was asked, he wanted to cuddle with Enki all day but that wasn't possible. "Hey, all of them are men right? Why aren't females targeted? Normally criminals love to kidnap woman instead of men or not?" he began self-talking too, yet again proposing his own thoughts on the case.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• InkompleteWish

A proud smile graced Enki's lips. This was one of the reasons why he didn't keep information about his cases a secret from Yoshi. Even though he was no detective, sometimes, his insight helped Enki see the situation from another angle...a different perspective. After all, two minds could think better than one. Moreover, this was definitely not the first time Yoshi's opinion helped him solve a case. Right now he was so focused on finding a connection between the victims and the church that he had completely overlooked the fact that all of the four missing victims are male.

"That's a good question. Indeed women are a more vulnerable target, which is why psychopaths like to target them; they love the feeling of superiority and power." He paused before adding. "I'm 99% sure the attacker is male but whether he is an individual or not, is yet to be found." He said placing the folders neatly on top of their coffee table. "The victims all being male eliminates the suspicions of a sexual predator." He mused; completely lost in the case. "But I think something about the church connects these victims...with the exception of the fourth one." With a sigh he stood up and looked at the time.

"I better get ready, I have an appointment with a client at 10:30." He said placing his hands on his hips as he stood in front of his lover. "Want to have lunch with me afterwards? I want to pay a visit to this church, if you are free, we could go together."

(Sorry if it is a bit short)

From his place on the couch he listened to Enki talking about the case. "Then maybe he is somehow angry towards men? That case is really messed up. Well what does the church teach, you don't know yet right? Maybe that would be a good first step. After all, the victims wouldn't be kidnapped if the suspect had no hatred towards the church right? Maybe the fourth victim was just at the wrong place in the wrong time? Maybe he witnessed something?" he also said his own assumtions, his curiosity tingling to know what happened. Hearing the offer for lunch, Yoshi stood up and hugged his lover. "Sure, i'd love too. It's been a while since we went eating at a restaurant." he said, sticking his tongue out and placing his head into the nook of Enki's neck.

He soon parted again however to finally switch into more appropriate clothes but not before taking up his coffee cup and placing it into the sink. "I'll be washing the dishes first though, let's meet up okay?" he shouted from inside their bedroom. "Maybe at the park? It's near the church after all." he said, comming out of ther bedroom, clad in a pair of dark jeans and a black hoodie. Don't get me wrong, Yoshi loves comfortable clothing like this but in school he wants to set an example so he always dresses in suits or at least more proper clothing. Either way, Yoshi didn't wait long for Enki's answer and made his way to the sink to start washing the dishes.

Enki took a shower right after Yoshi and changed his clothes. He was wearing some tight faded jeans and white shirt. "The parks sounds good. We could go to that restaurant you like so much." He said walking into the kitchen and smiled at his lover before wrapping his arms around his waist. "Behave while I'm gone." He joked and kissed Yoshi on the lips before saying goodbye. He grabbed his SUV keys and black leather jacket and walked out of their home.

He drove towards his office, a small place in very average business center. It was small so he only had one secretary but she worked only during the weekdays so she was off today. After opening the front door he walked straight into his office and retrieved the information material he had gathered for the client. Ten minutes later said client walked in. He gave her what she paid for and usual she broke into tears, it was always like that. The whole day was slow, only one new client. A colleague football player wanting to find out what happened to his dad who has been missing for the past twelve years.

Sometime after noon, Enki closed the office and started his black SUV, heading towards the park he and Yoshi had agreed to meet. He parked it on a near parking lot and sat down on a bench near the entrance of the park. He pulled his sunglasses on and watched the kids in front of him play while he waited for Yoshi.

• 2 weeks later...

(WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for not saying anything. I just didn't have the time to come online as often as before due to work. And actually, i will be writing my final test of my apprenticeship at the 26th of november so i probably won't be able to reply as fast as before. )

anime-guy-with-red-hair-and-green-eyes-552.jpg

Name:

Mikado Norusuke

Sexual preference/Position:

Homosexuall / Uke

Personality:

Mikado rarely trusts someone. He just couldn't take the odds of being deceived so he lived his life with a poker face and rarely letting someone come close. Though it was hard to gain his trust, it was possible. It just didn't occure yet. Anyone he thought he could believe deceived him and he fell into the endless pit called his life again. He is just a hustler, someone you actually don't really want to trust. Mikado wanted to change though if given the possibility. He wanted a normal life, yet his hope is dimming.

History:

Mikado had a rather bad childhood or rather none at all. His father was a heavy drinker and often hit his wife and only son. It was to much for the young boy and since his mother wouldn't do anything against his father and didn't actually care that much about Mikado, the boy decided to run away. He was young and wasn't able to survive on begging alone so he needed to sell his own body to survive. Yet even though he was able to live now it still wasn't a good life but it got even worse. He was kidnapped by some stranger and is still being held captive.

"Dawww, spoiling me now are you? Hmm?" he said, nuzzling into Enki. After the kiss he merely snorted. "As if i would do something. I'd rather have you take care of yourself." he said and saw his lover off. The door soon closed and Yoshi was alone again. He found it a bit sad that Enki needed to work at the weekends too but it couldn't be changed. "So now let's get the dishes clean and off we go." he talked to himself and started with the dishes. Before starting he switched the radio on and sung along. He often behaved weird like this, but only when he was sure that nobody was listening. He hoped that Enki didn't know or else he would be digging a hole and hiding in it. "You are my treasure~ Yeah you are~ You are my treasure~" he continued and in merely ten minutes he was done and preparing everything to go.

After a good twelve minute walk he arrived at the market. It was rather packed to say the least. Yoshi wouldn't have thought so and shoved his way towards the booths. A few fresh vegetables and meat later and Yoshi was done with shopping. Along the way back to their apartment he helped an old woman with her shopping bags and 'scolded' some kids that were playing on the streets without looking. The young teacher had a few problems with opening the front door but managed so eventually. The meat and the fresh fish soon wandered into the frigde and the other things according to their rightful place. "Phew. Done. What time is it?" he asked himself and stared at the clock that was hanging over the kitchen entrance.

Since he didn't like being late he hurried to their meeting place in the park. It took him merely eight minutes to reach the park. Yoshi looked around for his lover and soon saw him sitting on a bench near the park entrance. Deciding to do something embarresing he hid from his lover and snuck towards him from behind. After reaching his lover he placed his hands over said ones eyes and asked in a sing song voice "Guess who is here?" and smiled down at him. Normaly he wouldn't do this but a change now and then isn't so bad. Especially not if you really love the other person.

• 1 month later...

Enki chuckled, he didn't have to guess to know it was his lover. He grabbed one of Yoshi's hand taking it off his eyes before placing a tender kiss on the man's palm. He could have just turn around and kiss his lover, but for the sake of the little kids playing a few feet away, he decided against it. "I see you had a great day." He said chuckling a bit more and stood up patting Yoshi lovingly. "Are you hungry or can it wait until we visit the church?" He asked with a quick glance at the time on his watch. It really didn't matter since the according to the article the church had servings basically all day long.

(sorry for the short reply, but I get to get back in zone.)

Yoshi pouted playfully, of course Enki would be able to know it was him. They talked every day after all and nobody but Yoshi would probably be so bold to do something like this. He avoided his eyes for a moment to look at the children running around the playground. It would be nice if you would be able to get pregna- NO NO NO NO NO! He didn't just think that. No! It was just wrong. Even if he loved Enki, he wasn't sure if the other even wanted children or not. It's not like they could marry too after all......okay, we are getting off focus here.

Back to the mission at hand. "Well, as great as a fee day can be. And no, i am not hungery, we can go to the church first. That way we might be closer to solving the case faster." the younger man said and leaned into the soft patting. Yoshi didn't care much about showing affection in public. It was normal to fall in love after all and why shouldn't lovers from the same gender not be able to show their love in front of others?

(Hmm them having kids...doesn't sound bad for a future plot)

"All right, then, let's get this over with." He said with a small, placed his shades back on. "The church is fortunately very close from here, just a bit farther from the park." He explained as they walked towards the new church. Enki had to admit it felt a bit weird to go to a church, he wasn't a religious person. In fact, he couldn't remember when was the last time he stepped into a church. Funny. It was a good thing his parents weren't religious either, it would have been harder for him to come out for them.

The building slowly into view, and Enki thought there was nothing that of it that resembled a church. Weren't churches all supposed to look the same? The parking lot was relatively full, it was some sort of new religion so Enki couldn't really understand why it was so popular. "Ready?" Enki said to his lover with a smile before stepping inside. Yoshi wasn't always helping him with a case, but when he did it felt nice. Like having a very beautiful sidekick.

The were received by a small girl, probably in her early twenties, her long red hair fixed in two long braids. She pushed her glasses up her nose as they walked in. "Good afternoon. I see you are new members." She said smiling at them. "No we are not members, we just wanted to check the church out before actually joining." Enki said, well it was partially truth. "Oh, no problem at all. But you'll have to sign your name on the guest list." She said handing Yoshi a piece of paper and a pen. Enki raised an eyebrow at this. "Does everyone who visit have to sign?" He asked receiving a cheerful nod from the tiny girl. "What about the members?" Another nod. "But of course, their names go on a different list. For administration purposes.'' She said with a smile. "Of course." Enki replied with a smile and took the paper and pen from Yoshi. He quickly glanced at the list, there were a few names on it already, and signed. Still with a smile on he handed the paper and pen back. "Hope you rally feel at home, here, we are brothers and sister here." She said just as cheerful and walked away. Enki glanced at Yoshi with half smile gracing his lips. "Your last chance you walk out of this Yoshi." He half joked, as he took of his shades.

( Ha ha. XD)

Yoshi smiled when Enki walked ahead. The shades really suited him. He almost seemed like a real detectiv that are in those movies Yoshi liked to watch. Enki was just to cool and sometimes Yoshi asked himself if he was in a movie himself. At some points it just didn't seem real. But he was happy that Enki decided to stay with him until now. God dammit, he reall loved the man. The teacher didn't even noticed when he became so sappy. He kinda wanted to shudder, his students would probably laugh at him if they ever saw him behaving like that. He wasn't without a reason known for being the 'Demon Prince'. Talk about bi-polared personalitys.

Any way, it's been a while since he visited a church. Truth be told, his parents were actually pretty religious, but the wealth they posessed did come first. Yoshi often visited the church when he was younger, even alone. It just gave him that safe and sheltured feeling that a church should have. He didn't visit one in a while though, there was just to much to do as an adult. "I wouldn't be with you if i am not ready all the time." he said playfully and followed his lover into the new church. Only a few steps, Yoshi wasn't even able to see the inside, and they were greeted by a younger girl. He took the clipboard and the pen willingly and signed his name. It was unusually to sign when you walk into a church but it was probably a ritual or their religion. About knowing who seeked gods blessing and blah blah blah.

As soon as he signed he took a look around, he was finally able to see a bit more and Enki was still talking to the girl. The insides of the 'church' looked up to date and it wasn't decorated to much or to less. It was a nice place actually. Though Yoshi didn't really want to join the religion. "Well, i already signed so i guess i am already involved. Besides, i can't leave you alone now Enki. After all, what would you do without me, i might even be able to distract them so you can snoop around." he said with a grin. Though Yoshi might not be as usefull as a real partner but he guessed he was good enough to at least cause some opportunities.

Enki chuckled, a sudden feel of pride tightening his chest. He loved hos Yoshi so brave specially in this kind of line of work he was in. He knew it wasn't easy for Yoshi to have a lover that was fairly absent during the night, which was why it was good think that Yoshi was so eager and willing to help in his investigation. True to be told, his help wasn't a must, but just the fact of the two of them spending these moments together was best that anything. With a nod he took the first step forward leading the way inside, Yoshi following him close behind.

The service hall was brightly illuminated, no decorations or statues adorned the walls. There where several different countries flags hanging above, near the preachers stage. They sat by the last row of banks and Enki studied the believers present at the serving. There were a lot of people considering this was a fairly knew church, and as the papers said, basically a new religion. There were men and women of all ages, but mostly men. His eyes then fell on the middle aged, bald but slender, "preacher". His intentions weren't to listen to serving, he was here to see what kind of people came to the church, to find a connection between the victims. But the nonsense the man was spitting caught his attention.

"Brothers and sister! Fear not, because we homosexuals are the right race! We are blessed by this gifts we were born with!" The man's skin was so pale, even from where he was sitting Enki could see the man's blue veins. "They know Jesus himself was one us, WE are one with HIM! But they hate the fact that they weren't born with this gift so they feed on the hate towards us and their lies!" Was this man for real? Enki thought and giving Yoshi a quick glance, wondering if he was hearing what he was hearing. So this was no new "religion", this was a cult! Enki was not a believer, but he knew bullshit when he saw it. And that right there what this man was babbling was a hella load of crap.

Just then something clicked and everything made so much sense. What kind of people would be member of this kind of church? Homosexuals. That was the connection the victims had, they were all gay men. So it was a hate crime? Someone angry with them for this blasphemy? "I don't know about you but I can't stand listening to this crap anymore. Shall we go?" He whispered close to Yoshi's ear as the bald men went on and on on how Jesus was gay and how he and Judas were a glorious couple.

After the girl finished the administration, the couple walked further ahead where they reached a large hall. The service hall, there were rows of banks and the hall was quite spacious itself. The place wasn't decorated much, or rather at all. It actually didn't really feel like a church. Despite his growing uneasieness in the whole manner, he sat down next to Enki and looked around the people. There were mostly men and some womans here and there. Yoshi didn't want to be mean but most....men looked as if they were gay. Clothing, hairstyle and make-up like. A cold shudder grew over Yoshi.

He averted his eyes and listened a bit to what the 'preacher' said. His hunch on this new 'religion' was proven right. This is a cult for homosexual men. It was nice to know that there were some who tried to help couples like Enki and himself but it doesn't fit into a bible. It was crazy to think that Jesus was gay....but the story of Yoshi's beliefes is another story. Back at hand, the teacher shoke his head trying to forgot the nonsense the preacher was spouting.

It seemed like Enki feeled the same about this cult. Because of Enki's behaviour and his stare when he is thinking, trying to solve a case or something, it was clear that the other figured something out. "So you figured something out? But yeah, let's go. I don't want to listen either." he promptly asked and looked towards Enki, away from the slender man standing on the stage. Yoshi might be a teacher but he was sometimes a bit to slow to pick things up.

Enki regarded Yoshi with a faint smile and stood up and both of them headed outside leaving those outrageous preaching behind. Did people actually believe in that? Well, he didn't believe in religion himself but that was just too much. "You leaving already? But you just got here!" The tiny girl at the front exclaimed as she met them at the door once again. "Sorry something came up, we'll come again." He lied and apparently it was enough for her. Was she too naive or just stupid?

Once outside, Enki sighed replacing his shades back on and glanced at Yoshi. "Now that's some crazy religion, if we can call it a religion that is." They passed the park, the children running and laughing, no worries. They reached Enki's SUV and once inside Enki was clear to talk about the case. "It goes without saying that all the victims are gay, that's what they have in common and are members of this church." He said starting the engine and started driving towards Yoshi's favorite restaurant. "I bet someone didn't like these people calling Jesus a cocksucker." It sound ridiculous even to his ears. "I might have to come back though, and have a look at that list. Chances are, the perpetrator came to visit the church." He concluded frowning a bit. Why hadn't the police started there? He was going to have to call Takada. The small but cozy restaurant came to view, and Enki pulled over and killed the engine.

Both of them stood up and walked towards the exit. Only to be stopped by the girl from earlier. Yoshi nodded to Enki's answer and added "Yes, we are sorry. We will come again. Have a nice day." Though it was a lie from both of them, it seemed like the woman accepted their answeres and led them out of the building. Once outside, Yoshi released a breath that he didn't know he was holding. Truth be told, as much as he liked those crime movies and so on, he couldn't possible think about ever leading such a life. The teacher was happy with his life as it is. Enki didn't have any problems with it but he also had experience and he loved his job. You need to love doing your job, or else you wouldn't enjoy life. That's what Yoshi often thought. So he hoped for Enki's safety every day but he couldn't possibly be keeping him from the dangerous sides of the job. He just had to hope and to believe and everything would be good. In that part, Yoshi might have his reasons to worry but he also had the strength to accept his worry and believe in his lover. In a sense, he was kinda strong.

"Well, i don't know about you but such 'religions' are known for being stupid. They might have their own view of the bible but really? Jesus a homosexual? That's taking things to far. But hey, the fourth victim was it? He wasn't part of the church was he?" he asked, leaving the part out of the boy being gay since they didn't know. "But well, i guess he must be a pretty religious person, that killer, he wouldn't just kill someone because Jesus was offended if he were a normal guy." he mumbled. It was clear that the killer had a pretty weird motive if he might say so himself. Just because someone called Jesus gay wouldn't make any normal person kill someone after all. He must be a really religious person to want to kill someone. But killing goes against the Ten Commandments of God, didn't it? Well whatever, religion needed to wait. People got killed and might be killed again. They needed to act fast didn't they? But first came their little date at the restaurant. After all, a bit time for theirselves was needed to. Actually, Yoshi didn't really remember when they went out together like this. Often something came between it, like work calling in or the like. It was nice to finally be enjoying the time as a couple.

After Enki pulled the car over into the parking lot, Yoshi opened the car door and exited. The teacher looked around, there were fewer people outside and the restaurant didn't seem all that packed. A small smile spread across his face, Yoshi was (if he was in the right mood of course) a sucker for romantic dinners. The just have something nice to them. Either in a restaurant or at home. Eating with Enki was like an event in itself since it rarely happened. After all, there would often be a beeping of the phone or someone knocking on the door..... Maybe today nothing or no one would disturbe them. At least Yoshi hoped so but didn't let it show. He was behaving like a high school girl dammit. Maybe being gay already had it's effect on him. He went ahead and into the restaurant, waiting for the waiter to show them their seats.

Enki nodded at the young waiter and requested a table for two. "Well, the only information we have of the fourth victim is a fake ID. I need talk to Takada about it and what we learned today, why didn't he tell me it was a homosexual church? It kind of solves 50% of the case. But I'll have to visit that club and ask around in regards of the fourth victim." He said to Yoshi as they waited to be seated.

A minute later the young woman guided them to a table to the far left corner of the restaurant. It was perfectly situated near the dark tinted window (People walking by couldn't see what was going on inside but you could see what was going on outside) with a view to the beautifully arranged garden outside. He removed his jacket before putting it to rest on the back of his table and thanked the girl after she handed them the menu. He requested two glasses of white Zinfandel from the eager girl as he opened his menu.

"We got a good place to sit." He said looking up from the ongoing list of food choices with a smile. This was nice. Even though he loved eating at home, since it was cozier, this had a nice feeling to it. It reminded him of their younger days, when they dated a lot and didn't have so many things to do or worry about other than pass exams. "I remember last time we wanted to sit by the window but it was already reserved." He closed his menu and placed it on the table already biased by the steak of red meat. The girl returned with their glasses with wine. "Have you decided what you'll have sir?" She addressed Enki reaching for his menu. He ordered a boneless steak (accompanied with a salad). The girl then turned to Yoshi wondering whether he too knew what he'll order. "And you sir?"

(I am sorry it's a bit short :( )

"Well, maybe he is underage? I heared that students liked to fake their IDs. But for what reason i do not know. That is your job to figure out, Mister detective." he said with a small laugh and followed the waiter towards their seats. It was a nice place to sit, talk and eat at. It showed the view of the garden outside and on that side of the restaurant didn't pass that much people by. You could call it peaceful even. With a smile he sat down across of Enki and placed his jacket down next to him.

"Yeah. I remember, we got the table at the front, where the cars drove by. It was catastrophe, but still. It was a nice catastrophe." he said and looked at the menu. He would actually visit this restaurant if Enki wasnt home at the evening and he didn't want to cook. Yet, he knew knew what to order. Their meals were really great and varied. There was so much good things to eat that Yoshi had a hard time picking out the right choice for today. He decided for a light fish since he hadn't eaten one in a while and he rarely cooked fish for them. When the waiter turned towards him he spoke "Yes, i would like the 'Grilled trout with capers and tomato butterbaked potatoes with rosemary and mixed salad' (Googled some dishes and google translated them :p ) please." and closed the menu, handing it over to the waiter.

(Well I didn't give you much to work on so I guess it's my fault ;) )

The waitress nodded and left them alone, taking the menus with her. They talked about silly things, something related to what they did today or what they were going to do tomorrow. They didn't talk about the case because Enki carefully decided to stay away from it for a moment. He loved discussing his work with Yoshi, but sometimes, like this, he just wanted to forget about his work and just focus on Yoshi and their relationship. After a while, the waitress, very professionally, brought their food and refilled their glasses.

Enki took a bite of his steak and his mouth turned water as the delicious taste hit his senses. It was indeed delicious. As they enjoyed their food, Enki decided to ask Yoshi something that has been bothering him since the day before. "So." He began after taking a sip from his wine. "Have you given any thoughts regarding your sister's wedding?" He knew it was a sore topic but he also knew that if he didn't bring the topic up Yoshi might not even consider going. And that was something Enki didn't want for Yoshi, for him to stay away from his family. Even though some of the them weren't really in his list of favorite people.

(No no, not your fault. :D I have a writers block kinda. I seriously don't know what to write so sometimes only garbage shows up in my posts. XD)

After ordering their food and taking a sip of his glas of wine both of the men started to talk. Not about the case or anything work related, just a few things here and there. It was such a nice atmosphere. Going out for a date without any interruptions is certainly nice for a chance. But Yoshi doesn't complain as much as he loves such moments, he also knows that it can't be changed so he always enjoys it to the fullest. If every date was like this, then surely they wouldn't appreciate it that often anymore. It would just become routine so this is nice as it is. The waitress soon came back with their orders and the talk stopped to let the waitress to her job and place their food before them and refill the glasses.

Yoshi eyed the food before carefully taking a bite. He knew the food here was delicious but how goes the saying? You eat with your eyes or something? The dish was looking good and after the first bite proved his theory. The fish was cooked expertingly and practically melted on his tongue. Of course it didn't have any fish bones in it and the sauce was matching perfectly. How he loved eating here. After half of the fish was gone, Enki asked the question he was dreaded to hear. "Well...i would love to see Akane but....i am scared." he said outright. He knew that he shouldn't keep his feelings from Enki. The detectiv probably figured them out anyway. The thought about meeting his parents wasn't a pleasant one. It's not like he really hates them or anything, they rather hate him and a person can only take a certain amount of hate from his own parents without breaking. And this line was slowly drawing close with Yoshi. The teacher was afraid to get hurt in that way. Even his sister decided to travel with her soon-to-be Husband, away from their parents. If Enki wouldn't be there for him he would have needed to face them all alone and he can't do so. His expression turned sour thinking about it all. It would have been nice if his parents would just accept his choice to go with his lover.

Enki slowly placed his fork down and took Yoshi's hand in his, holding it tightly as if trying to show him that he was there for him. It wasn't always that Yoshi admitted feeling these kind of emotions. He was a strong man not stubborn, but he could imagine how hard it'd be to show weakness. Even though Enki sometimes had to take these out from Yoshi. This only showed how much Yoshi's parents affected him. Which is completely understandable, he couldn't even imagine not talking to his parents for a week.

"You shouldn't be, I'll be there with you all the way till the end. IF, you decide to go." He said rubbing his thumb against Yoshi's hand. He needed to know he'll always be there for him. He hated to see what his parents were doing to him, weren't they supposed to love their child no matter what? "Besides, I know you. I know that if you don't go, you'll hate yourself for not been there for your sister." He said softly before pulling Yoshi's hand to his mouth to kiss it.

After his lover made a grab for his hand, Yoshihiro lowered his knife and placed his hand into his lover awaiting one. Enki's grip tightened and somehow the teacher felt reassured. No, he was not alone. His parents might have been controlling his life but right now he was leading his own life, got a job that he liked doing and had a lover. His current situation wasn't bad at all, rather it was heavenly so he should be able to face his parents. No matter how much they hated his decision, they were still family in a way. Yoshi wanted to show them that he was living a good life and if they needed a succesor for the family than he can take it up. But only if they agreed to him and Enki dating. No, he wasn't running from his earlier life. He wanted to face it now, even if he did get hurt along the way.

"You're right. I can't do something like not appearing. It will hurt Akane in the same way as me probably." he said to Enki, smiling when he recheived a kiss on the hand. "Thank you Enki." he said with a wide and happy smile. If Enki was there than he was sure that he will be able to overcome any obstacle. His lover was his life's anchor and as much as Enki wanted to protect him, he wanted to be there for Enki too. With a sigh he continued "Let us go to the marriage then. Akane will surely be happy." and leaned over the table to give Enki a kiss. Of course he looked around before doing so. He didn't mind others knowing of him being gay but he didn't like the staring that sometimes occured.

Enki smile into the kiss and just like that everything was good again. They enjoyed the rest of the food which was simply delicious. Enki paid for their food giving the waitress good tip for her good service. They walked all the way back to his car hand in hand. Not that they liked to show affection for one another in public, but walking like this without a care except for the one he loved was an amazing feeling. They reached home in no time and after a shower Enki joined Yoshi in their living room.

"I'm going to see Takada and talk about the case." He said leaning to peck Yoshi on the lips. He wished to bring Yoshi with him, but he was planing on snooping around the club the last victim was seen alive and even though he enjoyed Yoshi's help he wasn't going to drag him to somewhere dangerous. "Don't wait up for me, okay?" He practically begged, which he knew was useless. He knew from experience that Yoshi would wait for him up anyways.

After the small kiss both men continued with their meal in comfortable silence. After finishing the amazingly good meal, they payed the waitress for her services and the food and left the restaurant. There air was growing colder, autumm was making it's way towards them. After enjoying their little walk together both of them stepped into the car and drove home. It wasn't long until they made their way trough the front door and soon Enki departed towards the bathroom to take a shower. Yoshihiro took the time and did a bit of cleaning. He just hated how everything would look messy if he didn't give it a once over at least once a day. But today only a few clothes and neccesarities were lying around. So after putting them away, the teacher sat down on the couch with his grading papers and some other stuff he needed to prepare for monday. Since he had the time he might just as well do it now.

He didn't get to wait long however and Enki returned from his short shower. Yoshi stopped with his work and returned the tender peck. "Sure but i will have to grade anyway. Who knows, maybe i am still awake when you come back." he said smiling and seeing his lover off. Though it was saturday Enki needed to work. It has always been like this and sometimes Yoshi is feeling lonely but most of the time he got something to distract himself and before he knew it Enki would return late at night.

Enki reached the police headquarters after leaving the warmth and love of Yoshi with a heavy heart. Even though he had to do this, all he wanted was to cuddle with Yoshi while watching a movie, simply spend time with him. Sometimes he felt as if there was just not enough time for them. He made his way towards Takada Souji's office, nodding at the few officers that greeted him on the way. "The man himself!" Takada said once Enki walked into the office. "Why didn't you tell me the church is actually a cult?" He said going straight to the point, which made Souji sigh dramatically. He loved working with Enki, but the man was a bit too uptight sometimes.

"What's the point on asking you to help us if I would be doing the job for you? Besides I just wanted to see your reaction to it." He said with a laugh enjoying himself. Enki frowned at the lack of professionalism from Takada but ignored it, this wasn't the first time the man did something of the like. "It seems that they keep track of everybody that visits the church, visitors and members. It's obvious our guy visited the church. Could you get a copy of that list? Of the people that visited it exactly four months ago?" He asked knowing very well that Takada was capable of doing just that.

"Now that's something we didn't know, maybe because my men didn't go as civilians." The detective said shaking his head. "All right I'll see what I can do." He said already picking up his phone to make some calls. With that said Enki left to his second task. The club.

It was a Saturday night, so it was probably going to be very crowded. Something that Enki hated a lot, loud crowded places. He sat in his SUV placing the ID of the last victim in his pocket, he then grabbed his phone and dialed Yoshi, just to check on him and hear his voice.

Yoshihiro sat down on the couch again after seeing Enki off and pouring himself a coffee. He might need it. The headmaster had the great idea to write tests on the same day since the autumm festival will be held soon and he wanted to have any grades that are needed until then. So he hadn't been stuck with one or two tests, no with four. He still had three weeks until the festival but work would only pile up if he didn't finish some now and then. So he started with the history test of the first years. It was an easy theme, the myths of japanese gods and deitys and their meaning in specific years. After a good hour he was done with those. They only needed to circle the answeres so it wasn't that hard to write but also not hard to correct. The second years were a bit trickier. Yoshi decided to make it more difficult the higher you are. So in the second year you had to circle answeres but also needed to answere a few questions yourself. So that would take a bit longer. Before starting though he took a sip from his now nearly empty coffee and took a little break.

As if on cue his phone vibrated, signaling an incomming phone call. He looked at the caller ID and picked the call up. "Enki? How is work going? You know when you can come home?" he asked, putting his pencil down and standing up and streching. It was nice that Enki was calling, actually Yoshi would have liked to call too but he couldn't knew if Enki was undercover or something and a phonecall during work wouldn't probably be the best choice.

A happy smile graced Enki's face at the voice of the love of his life. He was feeling a bit annoyed to the fact that he would have, for the sake of his case, go in a loud crowded stinking place. But just hearing Yoshi's voice was enough to cheer him up. "Not sure yet, I have to do some rounds more and then I'll be done." He said and the disappointment was noticeable in his voice. He really longed to be home and spend good quality time with his man. But he knew he couldn't leave this case, it was his responsibility now.

"What are you doing know? Still grading?" He asked as he watched the entrance to the club. The supposed guard didn't take a second glance to the ID's, no wonder someone with a fake one would be able to enter without a problem.

(Happy New Year dear~!)

Yoshi walked towards the kitchen to make himself a new cup of coffee while listening to his lover talking. He heared the dissapointed voice of the other and chuckled slowly. "I thought you loved your job. Just because you have me means that you can't slack off you know. Takada-san would probably scold you." he said and started the coffee machine. He loved Enki but he also knew that Enki loved his job. Though he would rather have Enki here with him, he knew that one of the two things needed to sometimes take a step back and this time it was his turn. It wasn't good if Enki tried to love both to the fullest, one of them would suffer. So Yoshi would rather step back at times if that means that Enki enjoys his job but also his lovers closeness.

He hummed after Enki asked him if he still graded. "Yes, i actually got the first year already. Am on the second year now, i decided to take a break though so thanks for the call." he joked and after his coffee was poured he returned to his seat on the couch. "So, what do you need to do, if i can ask." he spoke, not sure if Enki was allowed to give classified information. He might be his lover but he was no detective so Yoshi wasn't allowed to know some things. He took a sip from his coffee and waited for his lover to reply.