Bloodraven Series - by P.L. Nunn (ENGLISH)

snowbear

6617506.jpg

Title: Bloodraven Series (BL Novel)

Author: P.L. Nunn

Genre: M/M Romance, Novel, Fantasy, BDSM, Romance

Year: 2010-2011

Bloodraven (2010)

A son of a forest dwelling people, Yhalen knows little of the world outside the ancestral forest, until he is captured by a band of ogres on a slave-taking mission. Only grim tales of the barbaric giants had reached the forest, but Yhalen soon learns that even the darkest fireside story only hinted at the brutality of these Northern warriors. He discovers the meaning of true fear at their hands, and only the awakening of ancient magic saves him from destruction.

Surviving ogre viciousness, he finds himself given to Bloodraven, the half ogre, half human war leader as a slave. Yhalen, refusing to bend, soon pays the price for offending prickly ogre pride.

But Bloodraven is no mindless, violent ogrish beast. Bloodraven has an agenda and Yhalen finds himself drawn in the wake into human and ogre politics, into bloodshed and cruelty and into the forbidden magic that is damnation in the eyes of his own people, but which might mean the difference between death and salvation.

Support the author by buying this novel

Free Worldwide Delivery

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

9641379.jpg

Title: Wizard (2011) BL Novel

Author: P.L. Nunn

Genre: M/M Romance, Novel, Fantasy, BDSM, Romance

Year: 2011

WIZARD

Wizard takes place in the world of Bloodraven, in the lands on the northern side of the great mountain range where Bloodraven’s ogre brethren live. Ten years prior to the events that brought Bloodraven to the lands of men, a certain Ydregi wizard explores the northern kingdoms, scorning the petty northern gods and collecting their sacraments.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snowbear

• Melina

• RimahK

• enigmaraziel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Above link is dead, so here's the new one: ;)

││ ]BLOODRAVEN SERIES││

This link includes Bloodraven & Wizard and its still active ...:D

Some reviews said that the beginning was hard (the first chapter in fact) but maybe after reading Neko by the same author it didn't seem much (what have I become?) and it was a really great read indeed. The lenght of one story is really important to develop everything that it had to be to be really satisfying. It would be great if the author made a sequel!

Thank you for sharing!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish there was another Bloodraven book! I miss Yhalen and Bloodraven sooo much and I so wanna see what happens after THE END! ps a really really enormous and dense book but man is it good gah i just love it so much and recommend it to EVERYONE!! as for wizard... not so much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

there is a sequel, "Bloodraven: The Journey Home" :) i really hope to read it now that i finished the first one. please please please, kindly share the link if you have it. thank you in advance :) >3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...