~Take A Peek At My Mad World~

PURE-MADNESS

Welcome lovelies~ Dont be shy, and feel free to take a look~ :hamtaro-005 (22):

I've been playing around with photoshop lately, because there were a lot of cool stuff people got to do with it, and after a few hours of almost breaking down the program trying to figure out how everything worked, I came up with a few nice looking signatures~ These signature are not the usual rectangular ones. I created them by putting things that caught my attention together, one of them required more work than the other one, for I had to learn to use the brushes, but I think they both came out acceptable~ Now please entertain your eyes with them~ fufufu~ I always welcome critics, and comments of any kind, I am not sensitive, so go ahead and voice out your opinions~

Examples~

Untitled-2_zpsff40200a.png

HolloweenTheme2_zps104977d0.png

Requests Handling~

I dont usually like to work for others, but I do like it when people appreciate my work, so I'll take a few requests now and then. It gets boring to do things for yourself, so whenever I am not too busy I'll try to help out one or two people with their sigs and avatars~

Request Form:

Fill this out if you are interested, however have in mind I'll pick out things that I find interesting and workable.

Your Nickname: (who is this for?)

What theme would u like for your signature?: (optional)(abstract, winter, snow, halloween, romantic, ect. be a bit specific~)

Picture you want me to use: (the main one, example in the signatures above the teddy bear and the blonde were the main ones)

Avatar/Signature/ Rectangular Signature: (which one u want?)

Special text you wish me to put?: (optional)

Any comments/critics/anything extra:

That's all guys, if you have any questions, feel free to ask~

-Madness :hamtaro-005 (44):

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PURE-MADNESS

• Teesie

• YLove

• Nyuchanxx

Examples of rectangular ones includes my own, and I can animate them if you so wish me to. Here are some examples of the rectangular ones.

MADNESSSIGMOVE_zps11aaec0c.gif

Moving-sig-2_zps5a2dac3d.gif

Sig2_zps95cbab8b.png

Kyosig_zpsee725205.png

Screenshot2013-09-28at94511PM_zps8e51778f.png

goneSig_zpse72e1774.png

I can make matching avatars: (Avatars cannot be animated, the site wont let me)

Untitled-4_zps4933e004.png

347bfdaa-599c-4969-b8b7-0c7d6828cf25_zpsb75c0018.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Can I request a set?

Your Nickname: YLove

What theme would u like for your signature?: Halloween

Picture you want me to use: I don't have any preference you can use what character you want

Avatar/Signature/ Rectangular Signature: I want an 150x150 avatar and a normal signature (I like the most the first sig in your spoiler)

Special text you wish me to put?:

As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night,

Let loose upon the Earth till it be light...

~Nicholas Gordon

Any comments/critics/anything extra: -

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Madness...I do really love you work....by far you are ny favorite I would be honored if you actually took the time to make one for me :)

Your Nickname: Teesie

What theme would u like for your signature?: Can it be abstract and romantic?! Though the main is romantic!!

Picture you want me to use:

If you can't use that just use this one...

Avatar/Signature/ Rectangular Signature: Signature...umm maybe the non rectangular one...but its fine either way I love them both!!

Special text you wish me to put?: hmm....could you make up something for me....I'm blank?!?

Any comments/critics/anything extra: LOL like I said before your work is absolute perfection!! I LOVE THEM!!

• 1 month later...

could you make me a set if thats ok...

Your Nickname: Aminiña

What theme would u like for your signature?: romantic

Picture you want me to use: really dont mind i love your works so whatever you do im sure it'll be amazing!!

Avatar/Signature/ Rectangular Signature: Avatar and a rectangular signature if thats ok

Special text you wish me to put?: errmmm..be imaginative, basically something romantic and the such ( preferable nothing sortta ermm wats the word..musshi predictable?? basically something sweet but kindda different/thought provoking!)

Any comments/critics/anything extra: hmm..if you could make it animated that would be amazing but you dont have to

sorry for the vaige ness and all but if you could create something that would be amzing