Guest Veil

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

((Hm. Perhaps we should fill out a small chart, yes?

Name: Glass Lawrence Evans

Appearance: Pale skin, freckles, pure white hair (dyed), gray eyes. No piercings/tattoos, save one piercing in each ear.

Race: Caucasian

Place of Origination: Ireland (he has a slight accent)

Other: He's in college, currently. He doesn't know, nor does he care, about his sexuality.

The time should probably be modern, for convenience. > v

((Smiles, yes.

Name: Adam Dima

Race: Human

Position: Seme

Personality: Loves jam, loves pets, likes having friends, is shy.

Bio: Lives in an two story house in the suburbs of England, Bristol with his dog Jonny.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

Glass looked around at the empty streets, before his gaze flicked downward, sadly. His mind was racing with thoughts. Earlier that day, he had confessed to having a crush on his roommate, who was anything but gay. He'd not only been turned down, but slapped so hard a red mark lay across his cheek. He'd immediately left for groceries, or so he said, when really, he needed time alone. He should be ashamed for what he'd done, and yet the only regret he felt was how the other had reacted. Trudging along, he decided to stop at the coffee shop before going back, ordering a cappuccino and taking his seat, sipping the warm, vanilla-flavored, drink, which helped with the cool autumn air.

Adam saw you enter the coffee shop. He thought you looked sad. So Adam walked in and sat at the table you were at. Adam blushed darkly. "H-Hey.... is everything o-o-okay?" Adam looked out the window hiding his blush. He gripped the bag in his hand hard. ‘Mabye he was going through the samething I am?' Adam had lost his boyfriend to another guy. He tried and begged for him too come back. But he left him all alone in his cold dark house alone with his dog. Adam now remembering that was on the verge of tears. His blush still dark as he starred outside.

Blinking quickly as he heard a chair pull up, Glass rose one snowy brow, before casting his gaze to the side as well, wincing and nodding ever so slightly, sipping his drink. "Yes. Fine." he managed to mutter quietly, glancing at the other every now and then, observing the features of this stranger, who suddenly looked saddened. "Question is, are you?"

"Yes..." Adam looked down. "Nice meeting you...." Adam got up quickly and slowly walked out. Unhappy Adam opened the door and left. As soon as Adam reached the lamposts that lined the street Adam broke down crying. Breathing the cold air fast. Adam contiued walking slowly. Shuddering here and there.

As the other left so suddenly, Veil abandoned his drink and groceries, following him outside, running after the other man. "Hey, wait up!" then, he realized the other was crying, face shifting to confusion. "What's wrong?"

Adam faced you. Crying and sniffleing he walked and opened the door. "Come in?" Adam looked down and set the bag on the table. Adam then sat on the couch. "I'll tell you everything..." Adam looked down.

"Well you see I used to have a bf... untile he ditched me over someone else... so thats why I was crying.... he was using me... but... you..." Adam leaned in and kissed you lightly. "You.... your nice...." Adam looked you in the eye.

Glass nodded, in grim understanding. The boy he had confessed to had loved another, as well. Some busty, blonde, girl, at that. But, as he opened his mouth to speak, another pair of lips met his, and he nearly jumped out of his skin, pulling back after a moment, face already bright red, except his freckles, which stood out broad as day against the blush. "I- I! Wait, I don't know your name or--" he swallowed, speaking quickly. "Did you just kiss me??"

"Yes..." Adam looked down sad. "My name is Adam." Adam scooted closer to you. Adam looked you in the eye. "D-d-do wanna kiss me?" Adam looked away. Blushing dark.

Adam's face lit up. Adam starred at you. "Hi Glass..." Adam leaned in and kissed you deeply and hard blushing doing so.

"Hi... Adam." his voice held a slight tone of adoration for this near stranger, and before he knew it, he was enveloped in a tender kiss, his own lips moving quickly in return.

Adam grabbed you by the hips and shoved you closer. "Nnnn..." Adam seprated from you smileing slightly.

Glass tensed as he was pulled closer. His eyes shut tightly, until he pulled away. "Oh?" his face flushed, and for some reason, he couldn't look at the other.