Doujinshi

rainbow fox

Hi everyone, just a few questions what do you think of yaoi doujinshi? what's your favorite kind, original or one with pre-made characters? and do you make doujinshi (referring to yaoi or otherwise.), if you do what tips would you offer? that's all and as always thank you.:hamtaro-005 (22):

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Ero Gaki

• Black Rose

• rainbow fox

I love Doujinshis. I always download random DJs from time to time (especially NSFW ones. XD) My favorite circle would be Inumog. I love her ShiZaya Doujins soo much. Her Togainu no Chi Doujinshis are also great *O* I can draw, but not to the point of making my own Doujinshi. It's still out of my reach. Maybe someday, lol. XD

• 2 weeks later...

i absolutely love Dj's. it satisfies my greed and lust in pairing guys in an anime. like in hetalia, i love the pairing of germany and italy.. though the original is non yaoi, i still love the dj's since i love yaoi.

If the art and the plot is really good then I really end up liking it a whole lot more. If the art isn't that good but plot is well thought then I have a hard time reading it. I can be pretty fussy when it comes to DJ's lol. I want to start making my own doujinshis soon but my art isn't at that level yet and my plot ideas are dumb haha.

As long as the art is good I tend to like Doujinshi quite a bit as long as it's plot isn't like something out of a Meet'N'Fuck game. I'll sometimes care a bit more about the plot depending on how well I know the characters, but usually doesn't make a huge difference to me. :)

The only thing I've every been able to draw properly in my opinion is eyes so I'd never be able to make a doujinshi >.>