Dissonance

Tetsu

"Good Morning Sweets. Did you enjoy my morning call?" Travis grinned as he kissed the guy. They kissed, and kissed, and kissed to their hearts' content. Travis, could feel his lips swelling, his breath lacking throughout but he didn't even once thought of letting the kiss stop. His lips just separated from Levi's own when he noticed the guy needing for air. Travis eyes were begging. It looked like something which desperately needed his kissed. Travis couldn't help but felt turned on as he stared at those adorable eyes.

Levi asked for more which he happily complied. His hands were busy groping Levi's nipples and cum-soaked cock. Travis' heart was faltering each second. Each second he just loves the guy more and more. He doesn't care if the guy has a man or two. As long as he's with him, and that he returns to him at the end of the day, its enough.

"Hey sweets. I know of a good place where we can continue this? Care to join my bed?", Travis winked as he lifted Levi in a princess like manner.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• SqueezeBabe

Levi allowed himself to be carried up the stairs, and Travis was doing such a good job of it too, bending his head down every couple of steps to kiss him some more. Levi thought that he might just float away from sheer happiness. When they reached the door to Travis' room, Levi grabbed Travis' face with both hands and kissed with as much passion as he could muster, his tongue sliding into Travis' mouth, tasting every surface he could find. He thought that Travis might even drop him from sheer... breathlessness...

Levi came up for air, his head spinning, his eyes unfocused. He licked his lips. "My room, please?" he whispered, not sure if he was ready to be... doing things in Simon's old room. Travis or no, that would still take a bit more time.

"Sure Sweets" Travius fought back Levi's fierce kisses with ever fiercer ones. He doesn't understand why would Levi want to make out in another room. Does he not want to do stuff in his room? Or was it because he just wants to do IT in his own room? Or maybe, just maybe... his room reminds Levi of the stuff he and the other guy did. Of course he doesn't want to make Levi uncomfortable. And at this moment, the last thing he'd need is to upset the guy.

Now that he noticed it, it was the first time he's going to enter Levi's room. Since two days before, he never got a chance to take a peek. He was excited to see what his room looks like. His room should make Travis learn stuff about Levi. Opening the knob with one hand, he he kicked the door open.

"Oh my~" he grinned as he kissed Levi while walking to his bed.

Levi blushed as Travis opened his bedroom door. He wasn't worried about his room being messy or anything like that, Levi was too much of a neat person, he was worried what Travis might think of his collections. Levi's room was crammed full of books - fantasy novels, manga, and music books, though right now, Levi hoped that Travis was too interested in him to be interested in what was in his room...

Levi thought that he'd drown in Travis' kisses. His stomach was tight and in knots, and he felt so hard that it nearly hurt. He tightened his arms around Travis' neck when he'd lowered Levi to the bed, urging him to lie on top of him with another searing kiss. Levi felt Travis' weight on top of him, and he slid one of his leg's around Travis', his hands diving underneath the back of his shorts to grope his arse...

• 6 months later...

"Oh my~" those words escaped from Travis mouth. He was surprised to see a neat room... well, a neat room stuffed with books. He doesn't know what kind of books they are but he was sure that Levi took good care of them. He was interested to know what Levi reads but he can save that for later. For now, Travis had to deal with the beast under his pants and that hole in Levi's ass.

Travis's attention was solely focused on Levi as he kissed him again. They moved the bed as he laid him down gently. Travis is an expert to this kind of thing. He shouldn't be nervous. And yet he was. He never had sex with a man to begin with. And he never had sex with a person who he thinks is special.

His hands were trembling, both with excitement and fear. He was excited to for the unknown pleasure he was about to receive, and he was afraid to hurt Levi. Travis at least know that sex can be painful without proper preparation. Travis sighed deeply as he sat on the bed.

"Sorry.." Travis covered his face with both palms as he continued, "the truth is... I have no experience to this.. umm.. man ro man sex. soo.." Travis then looked at Levi, blushing, as he pleaded erotically, "Will you lead me?"