By Sickness (Temporary title, Waiting Uuugly a.k.a Saiko approval)

Shieru Hakai

>> A story between the psychologist and a part time job who is an I.S [inter Sexuality]

#Rate 18+

#Drama

#Yaoi

#plot: Follow the flow

Character:

The Psychologist

Rsx1X5n.jpg?1

Name: Tsuya Kimisaka

Possition: Seme

DOB: July, 25 19xx

Current Residence: Medium level condo, Tokyo.

Job: the psychologist at Hikari Hospital

Character: A wise guy that always thinking about his patients's priority. As introvert, he is like people's ear to listen their problem and a place to get a good solution. He well known as a diligent, a role doctor, and friendly. but beside his working life, actually he always spend his night at gay club and usually bring a random bitches to his condo to playing just for one night as his revenge or something to defeat his trauma.

Past life: Met with his ex bf as his first gay partner when he was still in the college at kyoto. They were have 5 year gap between their age. For one year, their relationship was so fine. but who ever thought that his ex actually always went with some men when Tsuya wasnt around, and have one night pleasure. Tsuya decided to move to Tokyo after he done with his college and want to forget all things about his ex. but, cause that thing, Tsuya has a trauma, and it made him feels want to defeat his trauma with the same way things like his ex did.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shieru Hakai

• shio

Top Posters In This Topic

Character :

Part time worker (do all kind of job) (an IS <.>

MattSakoroshi.jpg

Name: Sera Nakagawa

Position: Uke =___=

DOB: September, 18 19xx

Current Residence: Medium apartment with his aunt, Tokyo.

Job: Part time worker (currently unemployed)

Character :

Split personality

His usual self : cheerful, talkative, like smiling and curious about everything

His other side : quiet, slow and depressed, easy to got distracted while talking to other and sometimes a bit violence (a bit? ;p)

Past :

Sera was born and grown up in Kyoto, he is an inter sexual, because he was born with his twin who is male, doctor recommend his parents to raise him as a boy.

He known he was different from other, in order to live with them he had to hide about this.

He survived until he was in his third year at high school.

His appearance not change so much with his small figure, he got lower voice, didn't grow much hair on his body, and even his other part is not grow at all (underdeveloped ;p ), because of his girly appearance and his cheerful personality make him popular among both girls and boys, but he always told himself not to fall in love.

One day a girl from his school tried to make him drunk and attacked him... then she known that his body is abnormal, she went around and spread the rumors about this.

Sera dropped out from school and hide himself in his room for 3 months, then he decided to move to Tokyo to live with his aunt.

After that he has split personality (not so often) that make him have to change his job from time to time

and seem lately it become more often. His aunt is so worried about him, she took him to see a psychologist.

- - - Updated - - -

lol here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*growls* i think something wrong with ur brain tho. >.>

i'm starting to doubt what u mean by psychologist?

don't tell me u mean psycho. patient LOL *evil grins*

my brain is totally right, you silly

:]]

naah.. im really a psychologist [with psycho for my other side, eh? LOL ]

btw, whats our title ?? i just took it by randomness.

why don't title it "the murder case of Psychologist"? ;p

lol hmm *thinking*

how about "heart imprisoned"? or "mind imprisoned"? since we both have trauma that we can't get rid off

but i think ur random title is fine too

hmm.. how about "The blind way" ?

both of us have something that we must fight but we take a wrong way to defeat it.