Position!!!

pan1999

:hamtaro-005 (8): WHAT ARE THE POSITION YOU LIKE THE MOST WHEN YOU READ THE SEX PART IN THE MANGA!!????

I LIKES..WHEN THE UKE RIDE OR SIT ON TOP OF THE SEME OR ..rabbit16 WHEN THEY DO IT STANDING UP LIFTING THE UKE AGAINST THE WALL XDDD!!!!

THEY ARE OTHERS LIKE!!!...rabbit8 THE UKE TRYING TO SEDUCE THE SEME,AND THE SEME CAN NOT RESTRAIN HIMSLF THAT HE TAKE OVER,...!!!!

:Red_fox11: :Red_fox:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ohthelulz

• Roberto

• GublerRussia

• Gatichan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmmmmmm lets see *recalls all the yaoi manga previously read* waaaah~ so hard to choose! (no pun intended lol)... umm atm I like 'against the wall'

:Red_fox11:

Any positions is fine by me as long the uke is a tsun-tsun type :)

ROFL. That sounds so pervert but I guess that's why I'm here XD

Tbh, I don't quite understand this 'missionary' and 'cowboy' positions..

"Missionary" refers to the more 'traditional' idea of coupling, both partners laying down and facing each other with the dominant (seme) partner on top.

"Cowboy" is when the seme is lying down on his back (or sitting) and the uke straddles him. (as a side note, 'reverse cowboy' is when the uke is facing away from the seme.)

As for my own personal preferences, it really depends on how it is drawn, any position can be suddenly super hot depending on the situation. When they are just so hot they cant even make to the bed, well, it doesn't matter what position they land in, I'm a fan. Beyond that, doggie style, against the wall, and cowboy are among my favorites.

• 3 weeks later...

When the uke is on his back holding his legs in a m position. That is where it is at. Also when they're all doggy style and the seme is pushing the uke down while he's going at it. Mmmm baby. Also when you can see the shape of one of there thangs through whatever they're wearing. That whit is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

When the seme has the uke pushed against the wall and touches him from around the back. Or when the seme's pushing the uke down for the first time to nibble on his carrot and the ukes all insecure and blushy about it *giggle*

• 1 month later...

i love when the uke is on top!so sexy..but i also like the doggy style, maybe because it's my favourite too :) but i'm not too picky about positions..i like it when they change positions, so things don't get boring ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm I always have a thing for sitting position and cowboy :3

I used to dislike doggy-style but some manga flip my opinion on it haha XD