Takumi-kun Series: Soshite harukaze ni sasayaite (I)

BRIDGET

211unmf.jpg

Name: Soshite harukaze ni sasayaite (そして春風にささやいて)

Year: 2007

Genres: Romance, school

Language: Japanese

Subtitles: English

Durantion: 75 mins

Description: Hayama Takumi is a student in an all boys school with a terrible secret in his past which causes him to avoid even the slightest physical contact. Saki Giichiis the school's idol, a handsome, born in America heir to a powerful company. As the new school year begins, the two are appointed to the sameroom and become roommates. Soon after something Takumi never imagined what happens. Giichi confesses he's in love with him.

Director: Kazuhiro Yokoyama

Cast (in credits order):Tomo Yanagishita, Keisuke Kato, Yasuka Saito, Yukihiro Takiguchi...

Watch Takumi-kun I Online:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• kiritani_chan

• xamia20

• momo-chan14

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi on the non-forums DL page (through dfiles) -- the Captcha keeps giving me this ... AFTER the pics load! First one I pick, I get the following message (Picture warning.. sorry. Cropped best I could.)

Ox7U2sW.png

As a follow up, I somehow LOST! :leaf7: my 64 gig drive that I kept all my anime, yaoi, BL stuff on. (Most people I think know by my posts, I grew up on Gravitation, discovered others (BL first; Shelter... seems to be the only one I can remember without my flash drive! :'( ) But also Seka Ichi Hatsukoi, and Junjou Romantica.

If anyone can make similar recommendations such that I might remember some of the old collection (I believe I had another BL... was a foreign movie with two teenagers; one named .. Pip? There was some ambiguity about their relationship to one of the mothers, and they'd go out hiking. There was some tent scene. GRR it sucks losing the images and stories that you love. Atleast I didn't lose any of my deviantart fanfics. :/ )

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And not to be a specifically helpless E-dick; but anyone that might have Engsub links, or even just .srt files I could add in from another source... I'll do anything I can to return the favor.

Thank you Yaoi community. And again; suggestions are welcome. Not to threadjack, (feel free to move if appropriate, I've never wanted to step on toes or rules.) -- but if anyone could recommend others, similar (Not like I'm stuck on the Writer / younger guy fics (Grav/JJR/Seka) but ehrm.. yeah. Anyone who knows Shelter, or any angstyish "I think we're closer than friends" until one of them says "fuckit" and crosses the line (IM NO CP FREAK! I'm an anti CP advocate! Please god don't let that argument come up....) ... In short, I was in the closet a lot of my adult teenage life. My fanfics revolve around similar topics, characters. (Say, Beast Boy and Robin from Teen Titans. (Happy to provide a non-promotional link to my Fanfics if anyone's interested.....) But how Robin was strong, Beast Boy was the obvious weaker link who'd seek support, emotional outlet ... you know how love stories go.

I hope I haven't just been a spewing stream of consciousness here, and this all made sense. If any translation is needed... please let me know. Thank you all for keeping this community alive. It's helped do the same for me.

One love, guys. Take care and happy newyear.