Believing Again (Skyxon & Lil'Paopu)

Skyxon

What happens when one day a little fae decides to wonder off into the human world to see if what he was told about humans was real? Are they all mean? Will they dissect him when they find out what he is? What will happen when they meet?

What will happen when the little fae meets a boy who long along lost his belief in anything magical? Will the little fae open the boy’s closed mind? Or will he really prove the little fae’s beliefs in human and turn him over to the authorities to have the little fae dissected.

Photo:

ssss.jpg

Character Sheet:

Name:

Takeru Kiston

Orientation:

Gay

Position:

Seke

Personality:

He is logical and stopped believing in magic and fairy tales long ago.

Bio:

He grew up in a normal house and still does except his mom is no longer around and his dad is never home he always is out on business trips. He stopped in magic when his mom died in a car accident. His mom used to read him and tell him story about fairies and fae and magical kingdoms. But now he could careless for them.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skyxon

• Lil'Paopu

"]My turn, My turn!!

Photo: Uke_Boy_by_naripoo.jpg&w=762&h=730&ei=uHErUpzzMtCe0wWs84DgBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=396&vpy=62&dur=6905&hovh=220&hovw=229&tx=155&ty=91&page=2&tbnh=146&tbnw=139&start=11&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0,i:125

Character Sheet:

Name: Yosei

Race: Fae

Orientation: Gay

Postion: Uke

Personality: he is naive, dangerously curious and pretty shy.

Bio: He's a fae. He hasn't the right to go outside of his own tiny world, because he was told the creatures outside were evil, and dangerous... His curiosity will make him break the rules.

Good job! I understood all of that. See your English is close to perfect -smiles- No need to worry.

Takeru was on his laptop working staring at the blank word document on his screen. He had to write an essay over the Summer which was almost over in a month. What had he done over the Summer? Not anything special. He had stayed home played basketball with friends at times but that's it. He kept staring at the screen. He was stopped by his stomach's abrupt growling notifying him that it was time for food. He had forgotten to go shopping this week. "Great that means I have to go out and eat." He mumbled to himself grabbing his coat and walking out the door.

Yosei was looking around him nervously. If he was caught being that near to the border, he would have a lot of problems. He looked down at his feet, feeling a little bit depressed. And jumped when he heard other faes arriving near him. His heart was racing and his wings were trembling. He had made the step. The small, small step that kept him away from the outside world... The human world, filled with evil, mean, horrible creatures... "It is too late to have regrets!" he thought as he was moving forward.

Takeru was walking down his street looking around at the buildings to see if there was any restuarant that peeked his interest. The pugent smells of all the different foods both good and bad filled his nose. He finaly caught a scent that made his stomach rumble and mouth water. He followed it to a small restuarant. The scent belonged to some pasta that was being served. He decided to go in and get a to go plate from the place and then go back home. It took the waiter a few minutes to get his order done and soon Takeru was back on the road on his way home.

Yosei was stunned. Everything seemed so huge... Or perhaps was it that he was too small? He was on... some sorta giant path, where there was a lot of buildings that smelled strange. That made him hungry. there also were a lot of giants walking, their enormous feet were crashing so close to him that he decided to rise up in the air. No one seemed to notice him. His eyes were filled with curiosity. "So that is how humans look like...." he muttered softly as he was watching all these gigantic things.

Takeru was making his way down he crowded street when he saw a small child that didnt really looked that old. He sighed and was upseted by what type of irresponsible parents would allow such a yould child to wonder alone this late. He approached the young looking boy and looked at him. "Hey kid. Where's your mommy and daddy?" Takeru asked softly so he wouldn't scaee the young boy.

Yosei felt lost for a second. "Why would this human talk to me...?" He thought as he looked on his right and on his left, wondering if humans could even see him. He decided after a short while that this humain being looked nice and that he had a gentle voice. He finally lifted his chin up to look this guy in the eyes. "Hum.... A-Are you talking to me...?" he asked timidly, while his cheeks were getting red.

Takeru kept looking at the boy confused because of the small tiny voice that came out of the body. It was so fragile that even if the child was young it should not belong to him. "Umm...Yes I was asking if you were lost or something? Where are your parents? Do you need me to take you to the police station so they can call them?" Takeru kept on persisting. It was really late at night and did not want to leave such a young child out here all alone. Who knows what kind of creepers were lurking around and what they would do with this child.

Fear was slowly invading Yosei, just as tears were filling his eyes. He couldn't understand why this human was talking to him when the others couldn't even see him. He quickly wiped a tear that was running down his round and pink cheek. But before he could do or say anything, tears would flow down his face uncontrollably. "I-... I don't understand...." He said pathetically, hi voice shivering like crazy.

Takeru started to panic as the boy started to cry. He didn't want anyone to think that he was taking the boy against his will or it would be him thrown in jail somewhere. "Ah..No don't start crying! I'm sorry calm down. Calm down kid. Here look are you hungry?" Takeru took out some of the food he had just bought and offered it to the child. He held up a fork full of the pasta. "Here come on say ah." Takeru offered and started to wonder why people where starting at him weird like he was talking to himself.

Yosei tried to stop his crying, and looked at the human, quite surprised. He turned his eyes to the fork and with a timid and fragile smile, he opened his mouth large with a cute "ah~n". He wanted to lose that feeling of fear which was embracing the bottom of his heart. He was starting to remember all the things the other fairies had told him. "Human Beings are so terrible! If they find you, they'll open your belly up to see what's in it!" or "They'll destroy your wings and lock you in a cage!". But when he was looking this guy in the eyes, he found nothing evil... "Maybe... maybe he's just not a real human...?" Yosei thought as he was trying to smile at the young man in front of him.

Once again Takeru smiled at the boy and tried asking. "Kid where are your parents?" as soon as he finished it started to sprinkle and then rain harder with thunder. He grabbed the boys hand smilling. "Come on we need to get somewhere where we won't get wet." He started to pull the boy towards his house. 'I wonder why someone would leave this kid all alone here? He looks no older than 16 at max but he looks as young as 14.' Takeru thought as he kept on pulling the boy towards his home.

Yosei started to panic seriously when the rain began to fall and the thunder began to growl. He knew that his body wouldn't be able to take it. It was always like this. Whenever he hid his wings inside of his body, they would just spring out as Mother Nature got wild. His body was shivering and he could feel his wings twitching and pressing against his back, trying desperetly to appear. Yosei held the human's hand tighter as he was praying them no to show up. His heart was beating crazily against his chest. He couldn't think of anything else than controling himself. When the human finally stopped walking, Yosei stopped too and took a deep breath. He just couldn't take it any longer. He closed his eyes with strength as his large wings were getting out of his back. They were translucent and shiny, and whenever a flash appeared in the sky, they were twinkling with white sparkles.

I'm not really sure for this... I'm sorry if it's not really clear, or well said or not understandable... But I really did my best!!

Takeru stopped infront of his door opening and looking back at the boy to pull him in the house there was thunder and when he opened his eyes again he saw something he could not understands....from the boy..there was wings...the tiny little boy had wings.. Takeru's brain couldn't take all that in but before he could ask or question there was another thunder and he just reacted and pulled the boy into the house and slowly stepped back from him looking at the things that where sprouting from his back. "What are those things???!" Takeru questioned backing up more from the boy.

Yosei was huddled up on the floor, crying. His body was trembling and he was feeling terribly weak and fragile. He wanted to speak, but sound just wouldn't come out of his mouth. "P-Please..." he said. "Don't... kill me...." He was so pityfull and shy. He knew he was red and that he looked so... so... stupid, but he was convinced this human would not hurt him. ...Or so he hoped.

• 3 weeks later...

Takeru looked at the little boy who was now curled up on the floor crying and all red. Takeru panicked and reached for the boy. "Wow...wow..no one said anything about killing you kid. Just calmed down." Takeru then wrapped a blanket on the boy and he looks over the boy as he carried him to his bed and tucked him in. "Just stay there Ill heat you up some soup."

Yosei sat up on the bed, holding the blanket tight around him. The human had touched him.... And his skin wasn't even hurting the slightest. His heart was pounding. He looked a little bit around him, afraid to find anything scary in the room. All he could do now was calm down and wait. Time went by without a single sign of life from the young human being. Yosei simply fell asleep, lying on the bed, on his stomach, with his wings still out in his back.