Steal

reika101

Whenever I'm playing Ryouichi's story, there are some parts where the screen would be kind of messed up and then when it got to the part where they're at the beach it does the same thing with the pop ups and just finally said I had to close the program because there was a problem with it to where it wouldn't continue anymore. Please help me!!!:leaf16:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reika101

• Tokiya_niichan

• Red_Fuhrer

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear admins

I've just download game STEAL 1.71GB via torrent for 2 days. The file included Real Live_cracked... but when i clicked on it, the game won't start and kept blank. Do you know what's the problem? Or is it gotta something to do with space on PC ? On the other side, I can play GAKUEN HEAVEN normally, so I really have no idea what's wrong with STEAL

Since the guide-video can't play anymore, please help me ! Onegai shimaaaasuu~ =.=

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

How about placing the crack to the installation folder? There was an instruction where you must put it there before you play the game.