Rising Love +18 (Yuka & SqueezeBabe)

Кitty

"Sure lets do Saturday." Futaki kissed you back and watched you leave. After you left Futaki curled on the floor crying. "I-I'm sorry Jason...." Futaki got up still crying and went to take a bath. Futaki sat there. Thinking about Saturday.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• SqueezeBabe

Jason hurried down the stairs of the porch, and jogged back to his car. The mechanic pulled up a short while later.

"Dude, sorry I'm late, traffic was hell!" The mechanic got out of his truck and went over to inspect Jason's car. A short while later the car was running again. "Uh, what do I owe you?" Jason asked the mechanic.

The mechanic gave him an appraising look and grinned. "For a little cutie like you, it's on the house!"

Jason blushed furiously. What the hell? Hit on twice in the space of an hour by guys? "Uh th-thanks" he stammered and quickly got into his car. He waited for the mechanic to leave before he drove out of the parking lot and to his class.

~Saturday~ Futaki quickly got dressed very early in the morning. Futaki left the door open to his house. So when you knock you can go in. Then Futaki ran away. Crying and afriad. Futaki made sure not to be seen and made his way to a local stripper bar.

Jason was lying on his board, floating gently among the waves... The ocean was calm today, unlike his mind which was a whirlwind of thoughts. He was thinking about yesterday, what Futaki did to him, what he did to Futaki. He sighed and turned towards the horizon and watched the sun rise.

When it was light enough to see, he turned towards the house on the hill, where Futaki was probably waiting. Jason wondered if he was even awake at this hour. He slid into the water and began to paddle his way slowly towards the beach in front of the house.

A few minutes later, Jason noticed the lights come on and then flick off again. He was still so far out, that he doubted anyone could see him from the shore, but the sound of a door slamming carried in the still morning air. Futaki was going out? Jason shrugged to himself. Maybe he was just going to get milk or bread? He kicked a bit harder, the breeze finally picking up enough to generate a small wave for him to ride back to the beach.

Jason jogged up to Futaki's house, and rested his board against the railings of the front stairs. He hadn't seen Futaki come back yet, but he knocked on the door anyway. "Hello?" He called out "Futaki?" He knocked again. The door clicked off it's latch and opened slightly. "Huh?" Jason was confused. "Futaki?" he called out again? He slowly pushed the door open and walked inside the house.

Futaki walked in the stripper bar and walked around back. Leaning agaisnt the wall. "That was close...." Futaki panted catching his breath. "Lost?" A voice echoed. Futaki opened his wide with fear. "W-Whos there?!?!" Futaki staggered back. The person walked foward grabbing Futaki by the collar then smirking. Futaki tried the best he could to escape but couldn't. Futaki screamed loud and clear. Letting it echo. Then Futaki was gone with the person. Vanished.

Jason turned his head. Screaming? At this hour? He ran back outside and onto the street, looking about for the source of the noise. Jason heard the scream again. It was coming from the entertainment strip a few blocks away from the house. He ran down the street towards the sound.

In the back of his mind he was worried, could it be Futaki? He wasn't at the house, so where was he?

Futaki awoke in a strange ware house. Groggy from being drugged. "What is ..... this place...?" Futaki was tied to a chair. Naked. Futaki thought: Oh crap.... Jason.... I need Jason... but how...? Futaki looked around seeing no one. Futaki let out another scream. "Screaming isn't gonna help." Futaki starred straight ahead horrified at who he saw. "B-brother?!?!" "Yes Futaki, its me. Your brother." The person walked foward smirking. Futaki screamed your name. Hoping you'd hear it. And find him. Before he gets raped.

Jason was now jogging among the back alleys. He was sure that the scream he heard had come from this direction. He turned down the alley behind a strip club...

Just in time to see a strange figure pick Futaki off the ground and throw him into the back of a van.

"H-HEY!" Jason yelled. But the figure was already getting into the car. The tyres screeched as the van took off, Jason desperately running after it.

The van disappeared, and Jason stopped running and collapsed against the wall, panting heavily. Someone had kidnapped Futaki? Jason rubbed his face. How was he going to find Futaki? It would be impossible!

Jason slowly jogged back to Futaki's house. He would call the police, tell them what happened, and who knows? Perhaps someone would call the house and he'd finally find out what was going on...

Futaki moaned feeling his brother rub him. His brother leaned in and kissed Futaki deeply. "B-brother.... stop... ahhh!" His brother picked up Futaki and sat him on his lap. Then his brother thrusted in Futaki. "Ahhhh!!!" Futaki opened his eyes wide. Futaki started breathing heavily. Futaki thought: So this is how it feels to be raped... I should say sorry to Jason... mabye he hates me now.... mabye? Futaki teared up thinking of you leaveing him. Futaki thought: Jason... I love you...

Jason paced up and down the hallway of Futaki's house. He was talking to the police on the phone.

"A black van. Yes. Wait? No? What? No! No I didn't get the number plate! What? Yes. Yes I will hold"

Jason thumped the wall with a fist. The police sounded like they weren't going to take him seriously, after all, who kidnapped people with black vans these days? It sounded like something straight out of a bad movie.

"Hello?" The hold music abruptly stopped. "Yes, my name is Jason. Yes, I witnessed a kidnapping..."

Jason gave all the details again and waited. "Someone will be around to take a statement." and just like that, they'd hung up.

Jason groaned in frustration. What was he going to do? Would calling the police be enough?

Futaki felt his feet untied and got up and ran. To the fartest corner of the building. "Leave me alone brother!" Futaki saw a knife and grabbed it. As soon as Futaki had his hands tied. Futaki grabbed his clothes and got them on quickly. Keeping a watchful eye on his brother. "Futaki...." His brother held his hands out pleding. Futaki took off to a run. His brother on his tail. "Jason!" Futaki screamed as soon as he was on the beach.

Jason's head jerked up. He'd fallen asleep waiting for the police to show up. What was it that he'd heard? He shook his head to get rid of the sleepiness, and listened again. He frowned. He was sure that he'd heard something, like his name being called.

He walked outside and leaned against the railing of the porch.

There. He heard it again. He looked up the beach. In the distance he could just make out someone running, no, two people running...

It had to be Futaki, Jason was sure of it.

He vaulted over the railing and hit the sand running, sprinting towards Futaki who was most definitely being chased by someone.

Futaki saw you running towards him. Once Futaki was with you Futaki explained everything. Even being raped by his brother. But Futaki mentioned nothing about being sorry for what he'd done to you or loving you. Futaki stood behind you. Scared, panting, and shivering from his brother. Futaki whipsered. "Beat him up." Futaki stood behind you watching as his brother aproched him and you.

"Wait? WHAT? NO! I'm not beating up anyone!"

Jason whirled around to face Futaki's brother. He wasn't going to beat anyone up, that wasn't in his nature. Sure, he'd hit someone back, but he'd never hit someone first. He pushed Futaki in the direction of the house. "Go home!" he yelled, "Go home, lock the door or whatever, I'll be there as soon as I can!" He didn't bother to turn around to see if Futaki was doing what he'd asked.

Jason eyed Futaki's brother. "What do you want?" he growled. He was getting angrier just looking at the man. How could he kidnap and.. and rape his own brother?

- - - Updated - - -

Futaki watched from the railing. "Futaki loves me not you. Isn't that right Futaki?" Futaki didn't answer. "So your this Jason huh? Well if your in my way I'll take you down then!" Futaki's brother attacked first hitting you in the face hard. Then he hit you in the stomach.

Jason fell to his knees panting. His face burned from here he'd been hit, and the punch to the stomach had knocked all the wind out of him. He coughed and tried to get his breath back. He tilted his head back to look at Futaki's brother, blood running down his face and dripping off his chin landing with a soft plop onto the sand...

He started to laugh, softly, then louder. He slowly got to his feet, swayed slightly, still laughing. He raised his eyebrow and spat. "Is that all you have?"

Jason launched himself at Futaki's brother, tackling him to the ground. Jason punched him in the face. Again. And again. Over and over. He was screaming now. "I'll KILL you! I'll F'king KILL YOU!"

Futaki watched in stunned silence as you beat Futaki's brother up. Futaki crumpled to the ground crying. Futaki thought: You really love me..... Futaki cried aloud happy. "Jason..... jason...." Futaki cried but when you didn't hear him Futaki screamed. "Jason! Stop! Come here!" Futaki spread his arms out crying. Happy.

Jason sagged, the fire gone out from him. He climbed off Futaki's brother, and left him groaning in the sand. He staggered towards the house, towards Futaki.

Futaki hugged you. Futaki then kissed you deeply. Futaki truly loved you. He was happy. Crying happy tears. "Jason.... I love you..." Futaki kissed you again. Happy with you by his side. Happy he meet you. "Jason I'm sorry about raping you.... I shouldn't have done it." Futaki hugged you. "Carry me?" Futaki smiled.

"Carry you?" Jason laughed breathlessly. "I've been running all over the place looking for you, I've been beaten half to death, beaten someone else half to death, and now you want me to carry you?"

Jason gathered Futaki into his arms and lifted him. He didn't seem that heavy, but Jason stumbled a little as he carried him through the door. "Ooof!" He let out his breath as his shoulder hit the door frame. He looked down at Futaki and gave him a wink. "Nearly dropped you.." he smiled. Jason walked into the house and deposited Futaki gently on the couch. "I'm going to leave you here, and I'm going to go and have a shower and clean myself up a little."

He ruffled Futaki's hair. "Don't go anywhere this time." he said as he bent down to kiss Futaki on the cheek, changed his mind half way down and kissed Futaki's lips instead.

Futaki smiled and kissed you back. Then Futaki followed you in the shower. Futaki stripped and got in. "Want me?" Futaki smiled as he kissed you.

Jason climbed into the shower with Futaki. "Want you?" He smiled as he bent down to kiss Futaki's lips, "I guess I do..." His words trailed off with a small growl as his lips brushed against Futaki's. Jason kissed Futaki slowly, gently, taking his time to explore Futaki's mouth. He could feel himself getting hard as he leaned into Futaki, pushing his erection against the flatness of his stomach. He broke the kiss and blushed slightly...

"Uh, oops?"

He gave Futaki a boyish grin, and kissed him again. A small biting kiss with soft lips. Jason took a deep breath, the smile slowly disappearing and he kissed Futaki again, a little harder, a little more urgently. Jason broke the kiss again, breathing a little harder, a little quicker.

"F-Futaki... is... is this going to be... ok?" Jason was worried... after all Futaki had been though, he didn't want to make things worse. Jason lifted his head slightly, the water from the shower trickling down his neck, waiting for Futaki to say something...

Futaki smiled up at Jason and pulled him into another kiss, his arms sliding around his neck. Jason slid his hands around Futaki's waist and pulled him closer. Jason could feel Futaki getting hard too. It felt a little strange to feel another mans cock against his skin, but then again, it kinda felt... good... The warm water from the shower making things a little slippery.

Jason reached for Futaki's arse, giving it a squeeze. He pulled the cheeks apart, letting the warm water trickle between them. Futaki moaned against Jason's mouth and arched his back, making it easier for Jason to slide his finger in-between.

(

I haven't finished yet, but there's a start, if you want to write a response to this you can)

Futaki broke from the kiss. Futaki starred at you smileing. Feeling you grab him. Futaki got his hands and knees. "Better this way?" Futaki smirked looking at you. Still feeling you.

Jason looked down at Futaki and smiled slightly. "Nuh-uh, I have a better way..."

Jason pulled Futaki to his feet and and pressed him against the wall of the shower. He kissed Futaki's neck and whispered in his ear. "I want to do it like this..."

Jason bent his knees slightly and gripped Futaki just under his arse and lifted him. Futaki's legs automatically went around Jason's hips and his arms around Jason's neck. Jason grunted a little, but managed to get his cock resting against Futaki's hole.

Breathing heavily Jason looked at Futaki to make sure he was ok. Futaki had his eyes squeezed shut. “Futaki?” Jason jiggled Futaki a little, to get a firmer grip, “Look at me?” Futaki slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jason who smiled at him. “Better...” and with that Jason lowered him onto his cock.