Ka-chan & silverwolf (+18)

Ka-chan

Tokarou woke up slowly as Fuji stroked his head. "Hm?..." Tokarou began to move. "Fuji?... Ah... you fell asleep, sorry if you wanted me to go home..." Tokarou said, but he wasn't quite awake yet. "I'll go home now... what's the-" Tokarou got interrupted by a yawn. "I just need to wake up a little..." Tokarou then closed his eyes again, trying to get his mind clear but instead it mae him even more tired. "I'll go home, just... let me wake up... a little..." Tokarou tried to stand up, but instead he fell over Fuji and vaulted him over and on the floor with Tokarou on top of him. "Nn... sorry."

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• silverwolf

• Ka-chan

Unable to stop him self anymore Fuji leans up and kisses Tokarou on the lips. As he does he gets a wide of a breeze sent. He leans black and blushes waiting to see Tokarous reaction...

"?!" Tokarou's energy beamed up immediately, looking at Fuji with wide opened eyes. "Fuji?!..." Tokarou's face got completely red, and his heart ran like crazy. Tokarou sat up, holding his mouth in embarrasment.

Fuji slowly sits up and says "Sorry... I ...Don't now what came over me." The feeling of Tokarous lips still on his own. "Sorry" he adds and looks away his face beat red. "And I don't mind if you stay here... I was going to say that but now it sounds wrong. Sorry."

As Tokarou calmed down, he removed his hands from his mouth and smiled. He didn't say anything though. He then leaned over, turned Fuji's head towards Tokarou's and kissed him. As Tokarou pulled away from the kiss, he just smiled at Fuji, his head not far away from Fuji's.

Fuji taking that as a silent answer smiles and kisses him again. He slowly moves closer to Tokarou until he's sitting straight up. This kiss is longer deeper and more passionate then the other... pecks. He pulls back to breath and moves his hand to Tokarous side. Then pulls him in for another kiss after a quick smile.

Tokarou kissed Fuji back, placing his right hand on Fuji's shoulder and he held onto his arm with the other. As Tokarou broke the kiss and gasped for air, it didn't take long before he kissed him again, but only quickly. "Hey, Fuji... shouldn't we stop before we reach the point where we can't?..." Tokarou asked while he looked Fuji in the eye.

Fuji sighs and nods. "Ya I guess we should..." but his face says that he doesn't want to... or a ready can't. He smiles at Tokarou and starts to move back, but not before he steals one more kiss.

Tokarou looked at him with a gentle smile as he also backs off. "... on the other hand..." Tokarou leaned back over and kissed him. "I live next door, so what does it matter?..." Tokarou looked down. "Can I stay here over night?..."

Fuji leans over kisses Tokarou and says, "Do birds fly?" With a big grin on his face. He kisses Tokarou over and over, wraps his arms around him and pulls him close.

"Yes..." Tokarou chuckled lightly as he kissed Fuji back in all of the kisses Fuji gave him, enjoying the moment, the scent and the taste of Fuji. As Fuji pulled Tokarou closer he didn't resist him at all, but followed him and leaned in for a deep kiss. "Nn.." Tokarou wrapped his arms around Fuji as he kept the kiss with Fuji going.

Fuji feeling Tokarous hands wrap around him he weaves his hands under Tokarous shirt while continuing the kiss. Fujis whole body is now hot and he starts to grow hard. The feel of Tokarous skin just makes him more excited and makes him deepen his kiss.

As Tokarou felt Fuji's hand under his shirt, his eyes widened in surprise though it didn't take long for him to close them again. When Tokarou felt his member stiffen, he felt like pulling away and go home since it was embarrassing for him, but he couldn't stop or - he didn't want to stop. Instead the took his shirt further down, hoping he wouldn't notice the bulge.

Fuji noticing Tokarous uncomfortable movements had an Idea as to why. He keeps caressing Tokarous body with one hand and moves the other to his pants to feel the bulge. Fuji rubs his hand over it and deepens his kiss with Tokarou.

"Uwaah!" Tokarou thought, but since his mouth was occupied with the kiss, the only sound he could come out with was "Mfmm!..." Tokarou blushed deep dark red and felt embarrassed, the kiss was fine but the touching was rather too much, but he wanted to. All he didn't want to happen was for Fuji to play him, laugh at him or ditch him suddenly. Tokarou took a hand down to Fuji's that felt him through, softly trying to remove it because it would only harden it even more, making him even more embarrassed.

Fuji pulls away from the kiss and says "Its ok..." He takes Tokarous hand in his and moves it to his ever constricting pants. Fuji blushes and moves his hand back to Tokarous... He then kisses him just as deeply as before.

Tokarou nodded slightly, blushing even more than before as he touched Fuji's crotch, but he didn't pull his hand away. When Fuji kissed Tokarou with another deep kiss, Tokarou took the chance to feel a bit, but he gets even more surprised when he feels the hardness in it.

Fuji moves slightly his body stiffning from Tokarous hand moving. He slowly starts to move his own hand hoping to give the same pleasure to Tokarou. After a moment he starts to unzip Tokarous pants and places his hand on Tokarous bulge again. He starts to move his hand back and forth.

"Mnn..." Tokarou struggled not to break the kiss as Fuji stroked his member through the cloth, making it almost impossible to keep a clear head. Tokarou suddenly broke the kiss, placing his head on Fuji's chest. He held in his sounds and unzipped Fuji's pants as well as Fuji unzipped his, giving him better access to Fuji's member. Tokarou was too embarrassed to look at Fuji at all, but he didn't stop.

When Tokarou unzipped his pants and started touching him he gasped and in response started to move his hand more. He tilted Tokarous head using his free hand and started the kisses again. Fuji leans forward over Tokarou making him lay back on the ground he then moved his kisses from Tokarous mouth to his chin to his neck and then the chest.

"F-Fuji..." Tokarou said with a trembling voice. "Are you sure about this?..." Tokarou felt unsure what to do or how to act. "It won't hurt?..." Tokarou asked concerned. Tokarou held a hand against his mouth, trying to stay as silent as possible. The other hand caressed Fuji's hair. Tokarou's eyes were completely shut, but it wasn't something he was aware of.

"... it might hurt a little but it won't for long." Fuji says before he pulls down Tokarous underwear. He then goes and starts to give Tokarou a blow job. While his own body become so bad it's hard for him to hold back.

"F-Fuji-nn!.." Tokarou nodded from Fuji's reply. He did his best not to moan as Fuji sucked on his member. Tokarou grabbed onto Fuji's hair, but without stopping him or moving his head. Tokarou panted lightly. "Too good!..." Tokarou thought, loving the warmth and the wetness from inside Fuji's mouth.

Fuji starts to move more and more faster and faster after hearing Tokarous reply. A while goes by and he feels Tokarous body almost at its limit. "Just a little more" he thinks to himself.

"Fuji.. I'm about to.. no more.. it'll just!..." Tokarou turned his head to the side in embarrassment, not wanting to make a mess in his head, mouth or floor. "I'll make a mess!... stop..." Tokarou moved his head, his eyes glistened as he looked at Fuji. He couldn't hold back his moans anymore as he was about to hit his climax. "Ah!... Nn!.. Aaah.."