Ka-chan & silverwolf (+18)

Ka-chan

At that Fuji blushed. "Well my favorite is the Sweet and Spicy big packed wrap. But you can get what ever you want." The other workers start to giggle at how Fuji is acting. He smiles while still blushing and trying to hid it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• silverwolf

• Ka-chan

Tokarou smiled brightly. "Then that's what I'll take. Thank you." Tokarou noticed Fuji blushing and Tokarou blushed slightly himself. "What are you blushing for?..." Tokarou asked puzzled.

Fuji emidately became stiff and says to try and hide it "no reason really it's just a bit hot that's all." Trying to blame it on the heat. So he repeats the order "one sweet and Spicy big packed wrap. Is that all?"

"Ah, yes and a glass of water too." Tokarou said. As Fuji was about to walk away, Tokarou took a hold of his arm. "Hey, I'll wait for you when you're done working. Then we can go home together." Tokarou then let go of Fuji's arm. "I'll wait outside the front door for you." Tokarou then turned back to his table. "So remember to go out that way."

At what Tokarou said Fuji blushed so bad. Without turning around Fuji replys "ok and one glass of water." The rest of the staff as he walks to the back to give the order whispers in different ways, but they mean this "man you caught yourself a nice boy. You better be nice to him too."

Tokarou heard what Fuji's colleagues whispered about, but Tokarou didn't really understand it. "Caught a nice boy? What do they mean with caught?" Tokarou looked at his hands and tilted his head a bit to the right. "It's not like he caught me, or needs me for anything..." Tokarou sighed. "I'll just ask him after work then." Tokarou thought to himself.

Fuji gives Tokarou his drink and says "your food will be ready in a minute." Then as usual he goes to help others until the chief says "Order up." Fuji was being surrounded by a bunch of girls and has to crawl to get out of the mass. But he does and serves Tokarou his food "Please enjoy and tell me what you think..." He blushes and adds "I was the first to make this wrap so let me now ok?"

"Huh? Really?" Tokarou looked up at Fuji. "It looks really good..." Tokarou then looked back down, took a bite and said "... Impossible. It's absolutely impossible." Tokarou said and looked back at Fuji. "This tastes too good. How?" Tokarou looked at Fuji dead serious.

At that Fuji became a little embarrassed. He says "w-well. I was running the kitchen and we ran out of a lot of the ingredients so I improvised. Is it really that good. I think it's normal tasting?" He smiles and goes to serve the other guests. After a while the guy Fuji was filling in for comes in. "Sorry about that Fuji, I had a doctor's appointment." He hands Fuji a bunch of free food coupons. Fuji takes them and sirs down next to Tokarou.

"Hm?" Tokarou looks up from his food, his mouth stuffed with it. He finished. "Hm? You finished work before I finished eating?!" Tokarou blushed. "How embarrassing!" He scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Well, I'll hurry up then. Sorry for making you wait." Tokarou then took another bite, and another and so on.

"Don't hurry"Fuji says he calls over they guy who just got in a nd has him bring over a wrap for him. He gives the guy one of the coupons. The guy sighs and says "really, why right after you got them?" Fuji replys "o haven't eaten anything today so I'm hungry. That's all'" they guy sighs and goes in. The boss, chief, hears that and laughs he makes Fujis wrap and sends it out right away. When it comes out Fuji starts to eat. He takes a big bite and gets some on his left cheek.

"Ah." Tokarou sees that some of Fuji's food got on his left cheek, and he immediately takes his napkin and stands up, bows over the table and dries it off his cheek. He then sits back down and places the napkin next to his plate. "Be more careful with your food. In the end half of it will go to waste!" Tokarou chuckled lightly and continued eating. "Now, now, continue." Tokarou smiled and took another bite.

Fuji blushes entity to much and continues to eat. "You now you could have told me." He takes another bite and tries to be more careful. But this time the bottom opens up and he gets a lap full of food.... "ah man" is Fujis reaction. The food doesn't like me today!"

Tokarou stared at Fuji, trying to hold back his laugh. "Now, what I said isn't true anymore... now it's ALL of it." Tokarou let out a little laugh. "Sorry, I can't really remove that with a napkin." Tokarou then stood up and walked over to Fuji. "Come, you can't sit here forever with food on you." Tokarou took both of their napkins and picked as much food up as possible and placed it on Fuji's plate. "I think we're done eating for today." Tokarou chuckled and reached out a hand for Fuji to take.

Fuji couldn't help it he now's he shouldn't but he starts to laugh to. He takes Tokarous hand and smiles. He says through a laugh "Ya I guess we are... Sorry to make you finish up so quick". Fuji looks back at the boss to see he's smiling... "Damn that old man" he thinks to himself.

"Nah, it's okay." Tokarou smiled at Fuji. "Now let's hurry home before it leaves a stain you can't wash off." Tokarou chuckled. "We don't want that, now do we? Hmm... let me see how bad it is." Tokarou bows down and looks at the stain on his pants and shirt, pulling a bit in the shirt too so he could see it clearer. "Well, it's not that bad yet, but we have to hurry a lot." Tokarou got back up, took Fuji's arm and walked quickly towards the exit door with long fast steps. "We don't have much time if you want to sae your clothes."

... Fuji blushes like never before he at first doesn't now what to say. The he adds "...Ok let's hurry." He then starts to run after Tokarou hooked their arms. He doesn't run to fast but more like a fast walk. They quickly reach the apartment and Fuji unlocks his door. He goes in and says if you want to you can get a drink... I'm going to take a shower. He then unveils their arms and goes into his room. He gets his cloths and takes off the ones he's waiting. Then wraps a towel around himself and goes to the bathroom.

Tokarou nodded. The apartment was the same, but the furniture of cause wasn't. He looked around for a bit, admiring his stuff. Tokarou waited politely for Fuji to finish his shower. Tokarou walked over to the bathroom door and sat down in front of it. "I'll just wait here. Sorry if it creeps you out or if you find it disgusting that I'm sitting here."

Fuji sits in the shower for a little while feeling his body start to calm down. He though he was done for when Tokarou pulled on his shirt. He got lucky. He turns off the shower and looks in the mirror and then puts on a pare of pants. When Fuji is done getting on his pants he opens the door to have it bump something.

"Ah!" Tokarou quickly moved and looked up at Fuji. "You're done! Great!" Tokarou smiled up at Fuji, then leaned his back against his legs. "Can I use your toilet? Please?" Tokarou tried to smile as friendly as he could, but the truth was that he found it embarrassing to ask since he lived next door, but he didn't want to go there yet. "Pleeeaase?" he looked up at Fuji, still leaning against his legs.

A twing of what feels like pain runs through Fuji he replys "of course" but is unable to move feeling Tokarous worm back against his legs. In his mind he thinks "what am I going to do... I finally got myself to calm down... is he a living weapon or something..."

"Yes! Thank you!" Tokarou got up and patted his shoulder with a smile, then passed by him and into the bathroom. Tokarou turned around before closing the door. "Hey, after I'm done let's go over and say hi to my cat too!" Tokarou closed the door and did his business pretty fast.

Fuji colapses on the ground opposite the door unable to move... "Damn" he thinks to him self. As he sits there he falls asleep... his shirt laying on the floor beside him. "Tokarou" he says in his sleep. "I'm having fun." He was worn out from school and work.

As Tokarou exits the bathroom, he sees Fuji on the floor asleep. "Fuji?" Tokarou walked over beside him and sat down on the floor. "Hey... wake up..." As Fuji obviously wouldn't wake up, Tokarou placed his forehead on Fuji's chest. "I'm tired as well..." Tokarou closed his eyes and laid down with his head on his chest, slowly dozing off to sleep.

Fuji wakes up to Tokarou leaning on his chest. He looks at the clock on the wall in the living room and it says 9:30 he wants to jump up but moves slowly to wake Tokarou up. When he doesn't wake up Fuji Carries Tokarou to the couch and sets him down. They slept through the afternoon but he doesn't mind. He looks at Tokarou and without thinking he kisses him on the head. Fuji then sits down on the floor after placing a blanket over Tokarou.and strokes his head.