The great trap (Anime and Asukara)

animelover19912014

Character template:

Name:

Looks:

Bio:

Weapons:

Skills: (hand to hand combat, staff fighting...........)

Personality:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover19912014

• Asakura-Sama

((Well I did prepare this while I'm away, so I have altered my Character sheet a bit Including the summary :9 ))

Summary:

Future time……..

Where in the endless battle and war that continued on and on, and destroyed the lands they have called earth, but as time passed by, this endless war had finally ended, and therefore the new world had been reborn,

But is it really that way?... year 0001 the new world…..

Two Families that are in the lineage of Assassins, who are one of the great leading families who ruled over the land whether in the past or in the present day, and has a very impressive Historical backgrounds, they are known and feared by all over the world, because of their unbelievable agility and strength

However these two Families do not want to end their dispute over to one another, and therefore, they are fighting over in the already peaceful land for dominance in every aspect, whether in wealth, strength, and everything else

And both of them wanted to take over the land and be called as one of the renowned powerful rulers, be called as, one of the most powerful lineage of Assassins standing.

But the other family, the Sukata Family, who are also known for their impressive agility skills, are the family who are very against the Idea of having two Assassinating families ruling over the same lands together, so they have thought a plan, to destroy the other family, completely…..

>

15gfck9.jpg

Name: Hirono Mujikata

Nickname: Hino

Position: Seme

Dislikes: Vegetables

Height: 5’ 9”

Weight: 120

Bio:

The youngest heir of Mujikata Family who gave the biggest contribution in the war before the new world began,

Hirono Mujikata who is a very skilled and highly respected for his strength and concealing techniques, and he has good thinking skills as well, but he very much love touching metallic things and sharp objects.

He also has some weird superiority complex, so his entire house got no choice but accepts his every order and commands, and fulfills his every wishes and needs

Although Sometimes he loves playing around, he pretty much get’s serious in the wits of fighting, so nobody dare to question his authority.

Both of his parents died that’s why he was appointed to be the heir of the household, but his uncle and other family members did try to tell everyone that they can be put to the position instead of Hirono, but since Hirono beat them all in the battle royal for the grand heir, Hirono became the youngest heir of the Mujikata Family ever since that, their Family started to rein.

Weapons: Dual Sword

Skill: Dual sword Fighting skill and close range combat

Personality: He hates vegetables very much as much as he hates people who disobey him, he really got a bad temper on his side, so basically “better watch out for him dude”, he also loves sharp and metallic object, especially the shiny ones.

>

tAG_155377.jpg

Name: Takano Sukata

Nickname: Taka

Position: Uke

Likes: Reading, hand to hand combat, Archery, and poison making.

Dislikes: Cleaning

Height: 5’ 6”

Weight: 110

Bio:

Taka is the oldest and only male in his family and is the heir to his family. while his parents are happy to have his sisters they do not feel that any one of them would be able to lead the family with out having to either fight or marry right away and they didn't want that for any of the triplets. Taka is the strongest of all the fighters in the family.

Weapons:

Bow and Arrow and Poison dipped daggers

Skill:

is an expert Archer and poison maker, is all so highly skilled in hand to hand combat

Personality:

Taka is known to be very quiet and that is from years of training with out complaint. Taka has a nasty temper when he lets it lose but he keeps it under tight control since it adds to his skills

The sound of the wind chimes tugging into one another as the wind blows through their way, as a loud yawn escape from the silver haired man’s lips, he seems lazily bored as he lay in the floor with both of his arms crossed under his head

After a while, he finally stood up again, then he rubbed his drowsy altered eyes, his left eye was ruby wine red, while his other eye, was a crystal clear ocean blue,

He tried to focus up his vision in front of him, then he yawned again, after a while he lazily slump his head in his shoulders, when a sudden knock to his room made him shift his gaze to the door

“just come in will yah?” he said in a cold manner, then the door immediately cricked open slowly,

A servant came in with a calm expression, but her fingers was shaking a bit, then she bowed down to show respect, and immediately she raised her head and looked at the cold young man

”I’m sorry master Hino, but it’s time for your reading hours”

Hino narrowed his eyes, than he lazily stood up and dusted off his clothes

“fine fine, I’ll go there myself later”

”alright…” the servant bowed again, then she immediately head out of the room, closing it gently

He breathed in then exhaled loudly, as he let out a stem, after a while, he shook his head and rub both of his palm

“I do not want to attend my studies today hmm…” he mumbled a bit, but of course, even though he doesn’t want to, he still needs to do it, he was still young after all, so he need to show that his responsible even in little matters such as this

He scratched his head and headed out to his room to attend to his daily study sessions, since he couldn’t go outside because of his other duties as a Heir of his family, they decided that he will take his studies at home instead, so that he could even have time to strengthen his ability, when his schedule has been opened

But yeah all these things just add up to the head ache of Hino

”Good Day Master Hino”

“Good day..”

The servants bowed down and showed there respect to him, every time they passed by Hino, well basically every servants in the house feared him, it’s not just your average noble family after all, it’s the a house full of Assassins that are very known and respected, The Mujikata Family, and of course being the youngest heir since the known history of Mujikata began, there are certainly doubts about your skill

But even so, others will still shake off their legs with their tail in between, because Hino was feared by many, maybe because he became the youngest one in the whole history, and beating up all of his other relatives in the battle royal, he was feared but except the man with a strict look and a shabby glasses on his scary face…..

”Hino! Your late!!, didn’t I told you to be on time?”

A man with a glasses started shouting at the dead looking Hino, as he entered and slump into the nearest coach, surrounded by books and ornaments

“yeah yeah I’m sorry okay?....” He said that half heartedly to the annoyed man

”Tsk! Whatever, if this ever happened again, I’ll pull your guts inside out understood?”

“understood…” Hino said that with his eyes averted away from him, never the less, the lectured already began,

Hino lean his back into the coach then rested both of his arms in the arm chair, watching the clock above the lecturers head, ticking slowly and slowly, as if every minute is a day away, but Hino can’t help it so he just sit back into the coach quietly.

Taka sat and listened to his father rant and rave about the other assassin family and why he could get why his father hated them so much he didn't see the point it was a nice day and he was suppose to be training his sisters but since his father was ranting he had to sit there and listen. Eventually his mother stepped in and told him to go and train Tally, Tri, and Tonia. Taka got up and headed out his usually soft voice booming out "ok you three lets get started on your training you still have a lot to learn and I have lessons to attend and not monkey around" Taka then looked at them they seemed to be board so he told them to do the bell forest and then sat and wait. for nearly five hours he told them to restart each time a bell went off and eventually then figured out what they needed to do. while the forest floor and bells strung around it the trees did not and made for safer travel and kept the person hidden from harm.

When his sisters finished he looked at them and then quizzed them making sure to get what he wanted from them and that was answers on what they had done wrong.

The lesson lasted for hours, it was torture, It’s depressing,

“I hate it……” Hino mumbled to himself as he slump into the chair even more, lazily looking at the clock as it run slower and slower, this lessons are light years away from being done

”okay that’s all for today, you may take your rest for today”

Yes those words.., Hino thought as he sit back up straight again, and his feelings of rejoice makes him get back to the happiness of reality

“It’s finally over!!” a wide grin spread across his face as he stood up and dusted off his clothes off, as if all of the dust bunnies had eaten him while listening to the boring lectures of the geezer

The lecturer gaze a snare glare as he furrowed his eyebrows ”there your all cheery and happy when we finish it up, but during the lecture time, your like a walking dead”

“ow come on don’t be jealous now” Hino teased but it made the lecturer get annoyed even more

”whatever, make sure you study, I’ll be giving exams next week”

“yeah as if…” Hino mumbled

”what’s that?!!!”

“nothing~ I said I enjoyed today bye~” he shrug the lecturer off, then he finally and immediately went outside, who practically have a good smile for getting out of that hell hole

He yawned a bit then stretch out his aching body because of that stressful lectures, and then he finally recovered, tilting his head here and there as he wonder of the things he could do or he might do for today

“let’s see now….”

As he wonder off his mind, a young male immediately approach with a black thick glasses covering his eyes,

”lord may I talk to you for a moment”

“huh? What’s the matter?” and this conversation seems serious enough, Hino shifted his posture, so that he could talk with the thick glasses man better

”Look at this, this is what the observatory team have gathered”

Hino took the papers that had been crumpled up in the other man’s hand as he immediately gave the papers to him, then he shuffled through them, scanning the written works

”and by the looks of it, the other side is planning something, based from there different behavior from the last couple of months”

“hmm… I see, well this do looked fishy” but instead of getting worked up from worrying, he just gave a smirk from the papers in front of him, as he gave it back to the other man

”what shall we do master?....”

“relax don’t sweat it, it’s just a rat running around wild again so loosen up” he patted the other’s shoulders as he laughed

”huh? Aren’t we_” Hino stop him from talking as he placed a finger onto his mouth

“hush! Don’t worry believe me, I want to have fun and play after all, it’s been a long time eheheh”

The other man looks worried, as Hino turned around and hum a joyful hymn.

As Hino walks in the hall way, a wicked smile doesn’t disappear from his face

“eheh… so the little rants are making a move ey… eheh how fun” Hino shrug as if a very amusing thing is a about to happen

A event that could break his boredom demeanor.

Takano sighed in relief when he was able to leave his lesson. hearing that his father wanted him Takano headed to his old mans office and listened as he was given his orders "Takano I want you to take out the heir of our rival clan if we can get rid of him it will be easy to remove the rest of the family and we will be able to take over this area" Takano listened to his father fall in to one of his normal rants but was already plotting out how he would kill him all assassins knew how to identify poisons so he would have to come up with a new one one that could not be detected with the ways they all knew how. Takano got up and headed to his room and started to not only pack but prepare to head out and get his job done

Hino rubs the palm of his hands then bit his nails a bit, and then he readjusted his sitting posture again,

”Young Master, aren’t we going to prepare for anything?”

“what do you mean?...”

”I mean aren’t the observatory team said that something is up to the other clan?”

“ah.. do not worry, I got this situation under control”

The maid suddenly fell silent, then a worried face, paint across her face,

well basically she can’t really complain anything about it, concerning wither his master do something or not, since she do know that Hino is strong, but still, it still made her all worried because of not doing anything and relaxing

as if waiting to be attacked and eaten, but she tried to shook her head, and believe to their most precious heir, even though he looks spoiled and weak…

“Besides… it will become a great stress reliever for me, since I’m always bored in the house”

”yes.. if that’s what you want…., anyhow please excuse me young master” the maid bowed down and went ahead in the hall, it seems she still needs to finished up a lot of chores, Hino have thought to himself, as he watch the maid disappears when she took the corner right side of the room going to the right hallway.

Hino yawned as, he looks bored but there’s nothing that can be done about it,

He stretched up his body, then he laid back into the floor, thinking about all sorts of fun things he might do when the other family make a move already,

Actually Hino was getting impatient about it, for he wanted to play already,

Another smirk came into his lips as he enjoys his own thoughts

“Let’s see what will all of those rat’s be up to now…”

He firmly crossed his arms together, and then putted it under his head, to provide it as a pillow, while laying around lazily on the floor

Takano finished his poison mixture happy with the results even the person he had tested it on showed no signs of having been poisoned and when he finally did it was well bast the time when everyone would have eaten. Takano then gave the man the cure for it so that he could help him out later on and made sure that it was known that he was to rest for a few days to a week or he would not get better. Takano then packed everything up and headed out after stopping by to let his father know that he would be leaving. Takano smiled when he spotted his sisters and then waved at them as he left. not wanting to be spotted Takano used to forest route to the other clans home. it took him two days worth of travel since he didn't take a horse not wanting to let on that he was there. Takano then slipped in to the village in the middle of the night his black clothes hiding him perfectly. before he would do anything Takano scouted out his target and made sure that he knew who he was going after. once he did he moved back and waited for the right time to move in and kill him.

The same as always Hino didn't made any move whatsoever, to stop what was coming to them, but he did instruct his family members to get away, as far as possible from him this past few days, because he was sure that the other family would surely target him immediately, before they could even target his other family members, being the last hire, surely they all thought that the best way to destroy or disband a very known family, is by destroying the last hire,

so in order to protect and not let the others get hurt, or get caught up in the same net on whatever might happen tomorrow today or any in coming days, he must isolate himself for now, but many of his followers where indeed against it, because if the other family was successful, surely the clan that was build by there own sweat and blood and all of the hard work they have putted to build it's dynasty, will just crumple like nothing happened, just like that, all of those years they have done to build it's foundation will all put to waste land

but even if the situation is like that, the one and only hire, or Hino was still confident about everything, which is making the other members more worried about it

but all of this I’m worried stuff and things, are nothing to Hino, in fact all of this waiting is making him more bored to death, he want excitement, that will blow him away, and will also kill his boredom and bring him into excitement level,

never the less he continued resting in his room for the rest of the day, but of course he still have to attend in his daily class, his boring house lectures, but after that he immediately have to go into his room again, and a calm his mind and build up his body

Getting ready by whatsoever is going to happen, with a smug in his face, he waited.

Takano slipped in to the house and posed as a servant making sure that he would have access to everything that he needed to kill the heir and then get back home. Takano moved to the kitchen and tampered with his food and then made sure one of the usual servants took it to him since if he showed up the heir would be suspicious and not eat his dinner. Takano wondered why no one else from the family was wondering around the building

• 3 weeks later...

Waiting lazily for the upcoming event or incident whatever, a sudden knock from his room door, made him startled a little

”young master… the food is ready”

“oh okay, fine fine, I’ll go in a minute”

Even though the maid was outside, and Hino can’t see him, she still bowed down, showing how he respect there only hire so much,

Then after wards she left immediately to do some other chores, that she had

After then Hino stood up from his bed as it squeak on ahead, when he parted with it

Fixing his clothes first, then going about to exit his room and go immediately to the dining room, while greeting the other servants he passed by with

Then finally he arrived in his destination , his servants was assisting him into his sit, and afterwards of waiting, his food finally arrived, placing it in the table in front of him,

He grabbed the spoon in the side of his food, but as he scoop a spoonful from it, he paused half way through, since there’s something off about the food

So he putted the spoon down and deep his pinky finger to the gourmet

Smelling it then tasting some little amount, then carefully, spreading it across his taste buds

“what the… the mixture was neatly well done, but It was not enough to bring me down,,, little shits who do you think I’am”

A smile crippled on his face, and excitement started to build up

”young master what’s wrong?”

“hmm?…” a wicked smile started to form in his face “well it seems we have a visitor”

”A visitor?”

“yup, please don’t bother me alright?, I’ll be totally busy, and since I do not want anybody to get hurt”

”get hurt?”

“well anyway see ya” Hino left the baffled servant who has a worried look, as he proceeded to the garden with something in his mind and smile in his face.

((sorry for the super late reply (_ _) ))

Takano growled from where he was sitting in a near by tree. "damn looks like I will have to use some of the others i brought with" Takano wasn't thrilled with the idea since one of them he was required to wear a mask and gloves to handle since it was so toxic and even then he had to be careful or he would end up sick and then his family would be pissed at him. Takano looked around and tried to figure out what to do next and wondered if her could get in to the males room and place some of the poison on to his bed or not. Takano watched it lightly to see if it was even possible since he knew that security there would be a lot higher then it was any where else in the house.

• 4 weeks later...

“so how should I handle this” with that in mind, he stretched his body upward, then finally he turned around, tilting his head slightly in the side, while he rubbed the back of his neck

And now his peaceful place was all cheerful and calm, as they pass by him and waves on him again, as a respect to him,

they doesn’t even know that someone had already break in, in their territory, not only that, the intruder almost poisoned him to death.

How idiotic was his fellow family is, he thought, but he guess that it’s for the better, he doesn’t want for any of his family to get hurt after all

Safety of his family members is the most important thing above all else

That’s his main duty as the one and final heir of his own kingdom

“let’s see now, I guess by now his thinking about other shits to do, after his plans had failed, and I guess his next target would be hmm……” He turned left back to his own room

And when he finally got there, he opened the door and slowly gotten in calmly.

Takano smiled when he saw that security was a lot lower then he would have thought at first but he knew he had to be careful or he would get caught and then things would not go as he wished them to. Takano settled back and waited he knew at some point the male would have to leave his room and then he would go in and put his poison in to action

Well basically his getting tired of waiting, so perhaps this is the right time to perform some actions right now

His getting bored in this catch_me_I’m_waiting_getup so he need to change tactics now

“ah I’m hungry, maybe I’ll go get some grum” Hino smiled and stood up immediately, as he slowly existed his room.

But moments later he immediately gotten inside of his room and captured the intruder in action, but of course it tried to escape but he was more quick then the intruder itself, so he tried to grab the intruder by the wrist as hard as possible, then he immediately pinned him down into the ground

“aha! Let see now, so you’re the lil intruder eh? Are you from the other group now?” Hino grinned in front of the captured prey.

Takano growled but was glad that his face mask had been covering his face. Takano had a grip on the bag of Poison he had already gotten it in to the bed and sealed it up and he knew that he was going to have to stay out and away from this man bed since he didn't know what was going to happen "that may be but you will never know when I will come and try to kill you again" Takano was getting ready to break free of him and get away from there

• 2 months later...

“sorry? Come again? Heh” a faint laughed escaped from him, how amusing this was for him

“ah and it’s as if you’re a in a hurry too, is there something going to happen here?” he was surprise that the intruder is easy to read, like an open book it is

“shall I take a look on you more?” with a smug on his face, he immediately grab onto the mask that the intruder is wearing uncovering his face

“oho.. what a looker” he smiled and licked his lips, then move in closer to whisper onto the intruders ears

“I know what you got there, and I also know what you’re thinking, so if I were you, I wouldn’t dare to do that” he said that in a low, but devilish voice, with a grim smirk on his face.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
replied! sorry for the super super late reply! school problems....

(its ok i know how it is)

Takano kept quite but moved his head away from the male. Takano then yanked his arm free and jumped out of the window flipping over and pulling his mask back up over his face. Takano knew that the minute the male laid down the poison he had placed on the bed. Takano slipped back in to the woods he had enough Poison to dose all he needed to since a little amount was all he needed and nothing more

“What the!?” as Hino was startled he turned around immediately and exited his room then closed the door immediately, making sure that it’s tightly sealed and closed, he finally shifted his attention to the other issue apprehending.

With strong force of voice he alarmed all of his men

“hey! An intruder has came fort into our territory, after him” the men got startled but then acted fast immediately, Hino pointed out the direction where the intruder escapes and all the men run towards it, after a while, Hino let them past first but soon after he tried to catch up to them by going onto the other side of the woods.

Takano stood in one of the trees well hidden from the guards who were now chasing him after his attempt at poisoning their master. What made Takano nervous was how fast the man was and how he had been able to get that close before he was able to do anything. Takano watched as they ran under him making sure that he didn't make a sound so as to alert them to where he was hiding. Takano continued to watch waiting to see what would happen with the guards but he was hoping that they would leave the forest soon so that he could get down out of the tree and back to where he was going to camp out that night so that he could come up with a new plan. Takano pulled his mask down to get some fresh cool air in to his body so that he didn't over heat while waiting. while Waiting Takano thought about his home and his sisters he was curious on how they were doing in their training. when he went to move back a bit one of he feet slipped and he had to grab on to the branch to keep from falling out of the tree

Hino was searching about in the other side of the forest and his other men was searching on the other side, so that the search would be a faster

He should catch the culprit right away after all, and god knows what other plans the enemy had in mind, but this kind of thing was surely amusing in some way.

He haven’t had some wild goose chase in years just like this, so his not really annoyed about it, in fact he doesn’t find this bothersome at all

“now let see where the little kitty went~” he licks his lips and eagerly but quietly search for the enemy until he heard a sound, it’s faint but his sharp ears couldn’t missed it, he went and go to where it is

And there’s his target, over there, a smile spread over his lips, then he went there and grabbed the arm of his target

“hello there little kitty cat~”

Takano looked at him and pulled on his arm to get free. Takano wasn't going to take the risk and let him take him back to the house. Takano continued to pull on his arm while he had one being grabbed the other was holding on to the tree keeping him in it but the longer his arm was being pulled on the less strength he had and it was getting harder and harder to keep himself in the tree. Takano tightened his grip on the tree hoping that he would be able to hold out and not fall from the tree.