Tartaruga Family - Rp with Skyxon

InkompleteWish

Ten years later, Tsunayoshi had lead the Vongola to its rightful path again. Almost every family that had been involved with Vongola changed too. No longer corrupted, they started to help the people in need. But there are still those that want to defeat Vongola, how laughable. The Tartaruga family decided to join forces with the Vongola. It was a small and weak family but the head, Hyuga Ando, decided to show that even though they needed help at the very moment they would soon grow to one of the strongest mafia families out there. Until then, they would be allied with the Vongola and be protected by them. How will the Tartaruga family grow? We will soon find out about it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGNVVXyrAr2AoPcsj-2gf3hTSRid4aQyq8j0PV5IFLF7culYtt

Name:

Hyuga Ando

Nearing 25 years

Position:

Uke

Personality:

You might not believe it but Hyuga is a genius when it comes to negotiation and mafia business. He learned from an early age already to not trust anyone blindly. He can be sneaky and fearless but only during times such a behaviour is needed. Normally he enjoys the company of his right hand man and his family members. Hyuga likes tea very much and you can easily notice the japanese spirit flowing through his veins. You better meet him though. The first impression doesn't always need to be the right one after all.

History:

Though the Tartaruga family orginally comes from Italy, it migrated 15 years ago to Japan. It didn't stay there long however, after the new head was selected, the family moved to Italy again and will stay there. Hyuga made sure of that. He believes that the mafia should stay in Italy. Since the Tartaruga family was such a small family they needed protection to not be defeated by other familys. That is why Hyuga allied with the Vongola and promised to use the mafia like it should be used. To defend the innocent people living in the land and help them survive. He is not willing to share more at the moment.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InkompleteWish

• Skyxon

Picture137.jpg

Name:

Angelo Tartaruga

Position:

Seme

Personality:

He is hyperactive and music driven. He is always seen with his headphones in and is said to match his fighting style to the beat of whatever song he is listening to. He is often called the Beat Fighter cause of it. Do not underestimate him or think that he can not hear you because of it. He learned to read lips and is a master at intelligence gathering.

History:

He was born into the family and was taken in he has no other last name other than Tartaruga. He has known no family other than this one. So he will do anything to protect his boss. He swore to bring the family up and make them strong. He will do anything to make sure his family is on top.

Hyuga was fidgeting a bit. The Tartaruga leader was standing before a large door. He looked down at himself and checked his attire again. The black suit was spotless and the red necktie was wrinkle-free. So to say, he looked like a realy gentleman....or maybe mafia man. Anyway, today was the day, he would negotiate with the Vongola Family because of an alliance. He had went though this many times in his mind but it just didn't calm him down. Though he would show no emotion appear on his face as soon as he would walk into the conference room, he was currently a bit nervous. Who wouldn't when he was about to meet the strongest person currently living? (at least Hyuga thought of Tsunayoshi Sawada like that, who could command more than 20 familys with just a mere snap after all?)

Ando decided to do this, he had planned this for two years now, he was going to bring the Tartaruga family fame and power. Never mind the fact that he is still young and not taken seriously by other family heads. Underestimating an opponent is the worst mistake that could happen. Hyuga is not alone after all. He still got his right hand man, Angelo and his other family members. And now he was going to get that alliance with Vongola so that no one could easily attack them any more!

Angelo listened to his music keeping a stone face and then looked at his boss hesitating and smirked and leaned forward. "Boss don't tell that you are getting frightened now? After that huge speech last night about bravery and this being our chance to be on the map. Or you scared that they will turn against you?" Angelo put his hand on his boss's shoulder showing his family ring and three others. " I dare them to try to touch you. I will enjoy showing them our family's full power."

Angelo fixed the boss's collar to where the family crest showed and smiled stepping forward, knocking the door softly, and waiting the perfect amount of time before opening the two grand doors for his boss. " I got your back like always. Dazzle them Ando." Angelo smirked and stepped to the side of his boss as he entered and looked at his fellow guardians and nodded for them to be on full alert. Angelo didn't trust the Vongola but he was Ando's loyal right hand man and he will follow his orders.

"It's not that Angelo. Only a coward would not be at least a bit frightened of one of the strongest men out there. I am merely a bit nervous on how this will turn out and if the rumours are true. The decimo being kind and all that." he said, straightening out when Angelo opened the door. "Make sure that if matters went out of hand that the others will be able to escape. I trust you on that one." Hyuga whispered to Angelo before walking past him and inside the conference room. The Tartaruga Leader made sure to show a poker face and true confidence in his steps and posture. He would show them just how much has changed.

As expected, the Vongola decimo welcomed them in. "It is a pleasure to meet you Ando-san. Please, take a seat." Tsunayoshi said and sat down on the couch opposite from Ando. "The pleasure is all mine. I hope that it was all right for me to bring my guardians with me. The Tartaruga family still has a few enemies that are really persistent." Ando asked and shook the hand that was offered to him in a greeting before sitting down himself. Both bosses soon engaged in pleasant small talk to ease the tention both parties emitted. "As it is, i would like to form an alliance between the Vongola and the Tartaruga. We will be at your service and you protect us from mentioned enemies. I think both of our familys are gaining from this alliance." Ando proposed. The boss waited for the reaction of the Vongola Boss. He eyed the guardians, especially the right hand man. Smoking bomb Hayato, though he had changed till now, he was still the loyal and feisty boy he was in his childhood. At least Ando was able to gather a few informations about the decimo's past.

"Of course you can Boss." Angelo smiled and watched his boss go into the room and quickly stood on the right side of him as he went to greet the boss of the Vongola family. Angelo looked around the room and took note of all the exists and quietly with little effort and symbols he told where the other family members where to stand. This would make sure that if negotiations did go sour that the Boss will be able to escape safely. He made sure that when his boss sat in his chair that he stood on the right side behind the chair watching quietly.

The Vongola decimo accepted the proposal with a large smile. "Of course, that is what Vongola is here to do. To help people in need and if you need help the Vongola will help you of course." the boss said, not losing the large bright smile. Inwardly, Hyuga breathed out. So that was over allrea- "Decimo, i don't think they are telling us everything about this alliance." came the reply from Hayato Gokudera, the right hand man. Actually, Hyuga was now a bit nervous. It was true that he didn't tell them everything. "Well, it is true i didn't tell anything. But be assured, it will be of no harm for you at all Vongola family. That i promise as the boss of the Tartaruga family." he said with confidence. He would let this deal burst into air. Ando would make sure of that. It was to late now to regret anything he had done.

Out of pure curiosity, he looked towards his own right hand man, Angelo. The Tartaruga family had picked him up when he was still young and both of them were childhood friends actually. Well at least Hyuga saw them like that. He knew that Angelo saw the Tartaruga family as his own family. The boy didn't like it much when someone spoke ill of his family though they know nothing about it. So the young boss was interested on how Angelo would react.