Black Gold Series (1 & 2) - by Clancy Nacht, Thursday Euclid [English]

snowbear

HBisQ3f.jpg?1?4623rKpD0Oj.jpg?1?8238

Title: Black Gold Series (1 & 2)

Author: Clancy Nacht, Thursday Euclid

• Genre: m/m, gay, contemporary , romance
  • Rating: M (18+)

Black Gold (Black Gold #1)

Billy “Goldie” Goldean is the biggest pop star in the world and he’s harboring a terrible, career-killing secret: he’s gay. Even with song titles such as “Astral Glider” and “Winking Brown Eye,” few question Goldie’s squeaky clean teen heartthrob status. That is, until Jethro “Jett” Black, an infamous womanizer and underground punk icon, names him in the pages of Rolling Stone magazine as the celebrity he’d most like to fuck.

After they hook up at an industry party, Goldie’s management dumps him, Jett’s exes come back to haunt them, and even Goldie’s mother makes a public plea for him to come to his senses. Can Goldie trust his untamed new lover, or will the pressures of fame tear them apart?

Double Black (Black Gold #2)

Since they settled in L.A. to run their label three years ago, Jett's restless nature and Goldie's isolating fame have damaged their former closeness. Passion brings Jett home every night, but tabloid rumors and growing distance between them leave Goldie afraid of losing Jett forever. While Goldie secretly longs for a wedding, a baby, and more control in the bedroom, Jett pines for his old life in New York.

When Cole, a young man who claims to be Jett's son, arrives at their mansion, Goldie hopes this is his chance for a family...but Cole has a star crush on Goldie and nothing but anger toward his alleged father. Jett's jealousy of Goldie's growing bond with the hot 18-year-old could lead to disaster.

There's no doubt that Goldie and Jett love each other, but sometimes love isn't enough. Will Goldie find the courage to confess his needs, or will what's left unspoken destroy what might have been?

Free Wordlwide Delivery

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sav6

• snowbear

• miss.m.clau

• Suida

• 2 months later...

Hi, snowbear! If I've posted this request in the wrong thread, please forgive me, mods, and please let me know where to post it at. The ink for the above series is dead. Snowbear, could you please repost/update the link? Thank you in advance for your help. Have a great evening/day.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

La adore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRACIAS ARIGATO (Se que en muchos sitios no los gusta el grito , pero espero que perdonen es una forma de demostrar mi alegria y mi agradecimiento , como un abrazo):Excited::Jumping around:

Shit I forget this a site in english XD Anyway Arigato for a great job and pick a great novel , that serie it's worth . Lovely :Sleepy:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Links

Enjoy!

I've tried zippyshare, mediafire, and sendspace but with this download they don't work, I'll try solid files or mega. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...