KHR --Future Arc-- {ByakuranXMukuro} (Asakura and Leo Of The Sun) [[18+]]

Asakura-Sama

This is a Katekyo Hitman Reborn Roleplay

Pairing: Byakuran x Mukuro Rokudo

2ynqwxl.jpg

This is when Byakuran have defeated Mukuro from a fight, after knowing that he is Leonardo Lippi in disguise, he is spying the Millefiore headquarters.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
= Byakuran

= Mukuro Rokudo

>

A man with a spiky white hair and has a tattoo on his left eye, was sitting in a coach all bored, he grabbed a piece of marshmallow from the table nearby, squeezing it’s softness than gently putting it into his mouth, with a satisfied look on the marshmallow, he smiled a bit as if enjoying the marshmallows sweetness, but it seems he got something else on his mind.

“Byakuran” the screen pop in front of him, with a serious man on the screen, and it seems he got something to say, but Byakuran just lazily relaxed in the coach

“Shoichi nice seeing you want some?” he happily showed the marshmallows to him

“no that’s not what I came here for, well anyhow, I think a spy had just breach our headquarters I’m afraid”

“hmmm….” Upon hearing the news he still keep quiet and smiled at the young man with glasses

“don’t worry Shoichi-kun~, I have taken care of it”

“…. Do you mean_”

“anyhow better get going bye”

“hey! Wait_” Byakuran pressed a button to end the conversation in there, then he sighed deeply and grabbed another marshmallow to let it melt into his mouth

“now let’s see… shall I’ll play with my little prey for today?..” he smiled devilishly as he stood up and went for the other room.

"I hope his other eyes is okay by now" he smiled once again as he thought of the guy he was mentioning, and from the looks of it, he wanted to quench this boredom of his, with his new found toy.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Leo Of The Sun

((dat picture))

in all actuality, that battle had not gone how he had planned at all. not only had Mukuro lost the battle, the distasteful man he lost to was keeping him trapped instead of killing him. "che' " Mukuro tilted his head slightly and was slightly put off by the fact that his illusions wouldnt work on byakuran. still...there wasnt any point in moping about it was there? he crossed his arms and simply waited in his..well...whatever that white haired bastard had put him in, maybe he could play a few mind games.

((Is there something wrong with the picture? .___. *__*))

Byakuran went for the door securely Isolated in the very end of his room, pressing the buttons and then he shifted his gaze to the other security pass gadget, where in he putted his hand in it and then the door finally slides open,

he went inside and check from his sides, to look for Mukuro

then seeing a annoyed face of Mukuro made him, happy and excited

"oh hello there Mukuro-kun~, your face just looks marvelous now eheh" he walk near him

"how's your right eye, is it better? hmm?"

Byakuran crouch down in front of him while looking at him with a smile,

"ah but you look great in those kind of wounds don't you think so too" he tilted his head and smiled at Mukuro mockingly

((Its so sexy qwq))

Mukuro stared coldly back into the eyes of his current captor and didnt bat an eyelash at the words said to him. " oya~ so you admit my face looks better then yours? How humble of you" he said with a smirk visible on his face. "I didnt think id have to get such a wound inorder to be better then you byakuran..." he said, even though there was venom laced in the others name as it spilled from his mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

((heheh glad u like it))

Byakuran just laughed at the statement of his little new find toy, and he really find it amusing,

he lean in more closer to him and chuckled near his ear "oh but I must say you do look stunning while covered up in wounds hehe"

he grabbed his face and played with his hair playfully, then he looked at his prey wickedly while licking his lips in a obscene way

he narrowed his eyes and then smiled "I'm bored...., why don't you try and entertain me for a bit Mukuro-kun..."

he close in more and licked Mukuro's cheeks while still holding him by the chin forcefully

"I do wanted to see you in a messed up looked even more.."

His really getting excited, and his glad that he captured him, because he will surely become a very interesting toy to have for a while, it is also a way to kill some time,

he smiled once again.

"you disgust me." he said easily moving out of the others grip. "and locking me in a room un bound, are you that sure i wont try to kill you when your back is turned?" he said once again crossing his arms. honestly, mukuro had no intention of entertaining the bastard that messed with his face.

He looked down then smirked, then he looked at Mukuro again

“heh.. well I do wanna see that….., If you did manage to kill me that is eheh…” he lifted the corner of his lips then licked it, wetting the surface of his dry mouth, the man before him do look marvelous, he narrowed his eyes and studied him more.

“but yeah your right…, I should have tied you up, cause you would do look good in chains” he reached out his hand and played along with his hair, then crawling it down to his smooth neck, then he immediately grabbed it violently, then stumbling Mukuro down into the white coach

“you know Mukuro-kun, this room is especially made to be sound proof, so if you wanted to kill me, this is the perfect opportunity to do it, but if you can do it that is”

He smiled as he looked down upon on Mukuro laying on the coach, while Byakuran is still holding his neck.

“neh? Mukuro-kun, let’s play shall we…” a grin was painted on his face.

"an if i do not wish to take part in your childish games?" he said gripping his hand around byakurans wrist tightly to pry it from around his neck. seeing as if that was left to continue he might actually lose. "you're a grown man byakuran, should you really be playing games?"

He looked down to the helpless Mukuro, as he enjoys the distressed sight of him, he grabbed Mukuro’s other hand’s wrist while still holding onto his neck tightly bound,

“eheh but mukuro-kun it’s nice to act childish sometimes”

He narrowed his eyes and stared off into Mukuro’s eyes, while tightening his grip to Mukuro’s wrist even more

“ and I’ll continue of doing so if it means I can get what I want….” then he had gone silent and serious for a moment, but after a while he had finally retreated his hand from Mukuro’s throat, but still pinning and holding down his wrist, and then he lean in closer and forced in his own lips against his prey’s lips, inserting his tongue forcefully and violently, scrapping a skin in the corner of Mukuro’s lips.

mukuro choked slightly and frowned as his wrist was made useless by the bastard on top of him. the issue only had become worse when the vile thing decided to force itself into his mouth, making him narrow his eyes at byakuran. he bit down harshly on the others tongue.

Byakuran immediately retreated, as he holds on to his mouth, and suddenly the taste of blood started lingering around, he tried to twist his tongue around so that he could wash away the blood by doing so,

he narrowed his eyes and looked at the annoyed Prey of his, but instead of bursting into anger, another smirk came into his lips

"your so violent Mukuro-kun, but I guess your right about one thing....."

suddenly Byakuran retreated his hand from Mukuro's neck, leaving a color wrap around in it with a shiny new chains dangling and hook up in the wall, the chain was long enough though, that Mukuro can still move around

"eheh it do look good on you" Byakuran attached this collar on his neck withoth even making Mukuro noticed that he did it immediately.

"well I need to go now, I'll play with you later Mukuro-kun bye~" he finally turned around and slammed the door behind him, locking Mukuro inside of that room.

mukuro scoffed and held up the chain in his hands. "you are a real b*tch Byankuran...a real pain..." he said even though there was an underliying annoyance.

The very thought of Mukuro’s face as he irritatingly try to take the collar off his neck, is making him shiver up to the very core, it was pure entertainment

”we need to finish up the vongola family completely, for it seems they are still around, rather then thinking of unnecessary stuffs Byakuran”

he lift an eyebrow “heh.. let them play around for a while” Byakuran shrugged, but it seems the other members didn't like how he take everything so lightly

“besides there's a right time to destroy your toys right?” he smirk as he stood up and look at the clock in the wall

“oh feeding time~ see ya around” He ignored them all and bubbly left the meeting room, and it seems the member comity was a bit pissed, but there’s nothing they could do about it since Byakuran is the head of the millefiore family

Once again, Byakuran went into Mukuro’s room with a set of meal and chocolate bums for the dessert, as he looked at the dazzling look of Mukuro chained up in collar

“Mukuro-kun feeding time~” he grinned

mukuro had pretty much sat in the room and had done absolutely nothing. its not like he could, chainned to a wall, it wasnt as bad as the mafias prison depths, but it was definently equally as annoying. only because of the people who caught him. he drew his long ponytail over his right shoulder and ha began to doze off as his captor entered the room. he ignored the annoying white haired freak and continued his nap/

Even if he called out to him, there we’re no response whatsoever, he lifted an eyebrow figured that his ignoring him as much, Byakuran came closer to him, his footsteps we’re echoing as he moves in closer to him, then he putted down the meal he had prepared in the nearest table, then he sat down next to him

“Mukuro-kun aren’t you a bit confident and open to your foes?” he grinned while playing on Mukuro’s hair, as he also tried to annoy the man who he knew that we’re pretending to be asleep

“are you letting me play with you neh?” he’s tugging on to the chains, hook in Mukuro’s collar as if to caught his attention

“how about we play a game…” he smirks

“if you win, then I’ll let you go but if I win….. I’ll go all out with you, I’ll do anything I want with you hehe, how about it… hmm?”

He said this while still tugging on his chains, with a smirking attitude on his face.

jerked over, he glared violently at the white haired creep in front of him. "oh yeah? whats the game. something sutable too your age yes? or would that seem too easy seeing as you act like a 5 year old" he said tauntingly. this was said with full intention on pissing his captor off.

Byakuran hold a composed position as he looked at Mukuro in the eye

“hmm.. I’m not really sure, but games like this make life less boring, just like this”

Byakuran immediately pounced on Mukuro, before he could even finish up his sentence, while still smiling at him, shoving Mukuro onto the coach, while grabbing his wrist together tighter

“let’s call this game, not letting Mukuro-kun make a single noise! Well the rules are simple, do not make any kind of noise, got it Mukuro-kun?...”

He chuckled as he looked down at the baffled Mukuro below him.

feeling himself slammed onto the couch, he let out a small grunt of discomfort and looked up at byakuran. "What kind of sick game does thou wish to play with his enemy?" he asked with a slight falter in his usually stable voice .

• 2 weeks later...

With a smile pasted on his lips, who felt satisfied to the reactions he got from his prey,

He slightly adjusted his body to penne down Mukuro properly

Then afterwards his hands brushes off in Mukuro’s side torso as he slowly lifted up his shirt, following with a slight caressing to his skin

“I guess the game starts now” he parted his mouth to wet his dry lips with his tongue, as he carefully watch Mukuro, while he caresses his skin, and lifting up his shirt more.

((sorry 4r the super late reply))