Birth Rite - by Raythe Reign, X. Aratare [ENGLISH]

snowbear

12949354.jpg

Title: Birth Rite (BL Novel)

Author: Raythe Reign, X. Aratare

• Genre: m/m, gay, yaoi, fantasy
  • Rating: M (18+)

Plot:

"The house was abandoned, but it was not empty. Something still lived there. Hungry. Remorseless. Trying to find a way out. Or at least that was what Ellen Shafer, his best friend, had tried to tell him. He hadn't listened to her. And she had paid the price."

Justin Devereaux is obsessed with an ancient LaMascares Mansion on top of the Hill in Winter Haven. When his best friend tells him of tunnels leading from the abandoned mansion to each of the houses in town, it starts Justin on an unstoppable path towards his dark destiny.

X. Aratare's first stand-alone novella contains explicit m/m sex, necromancers, evil gods, and creepy abandoned houses.

Support the author by buying this novel

Free Worldwide Delivery

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snowbear

• Kirioko

• yuikki

• adc821

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for sharing! Truthfully I didn't like this one, the story just seemed wrong to me.

I have mixed feelings about these authors' books, their stories are the kind I like: peripeteias, mysteries and some dark, sometimes evil characters but everything goes too fast, in particular the "falling in love". I'm not against it but in all their books I read so far it is in every one of them. In Drakon it was a good alternative as they knew each other before and there was already an attraction. It would be good if the story doesn't happen only in several days. It should take its times to develop more. Well, it just my opinion to make theses books even better. Sorry for that I had to write it down at some point ^^"

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...