The Truth In The Water (Arekushisu + SakiOda)

Veil

The beautiful ocean, the sights of the fish and the wonderful sea could be seen from the sea side houses, where two boys live, this is their story and how the unbelievably amazing tail of a boy who loves the water and a boy who changes in the water.

---------------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Tosaharo Usai

Position: Uke

Background:

He has grown up with a secret, He’s a merman. No one knows this secret, but he lives near the ocean and near the school where he attends his long purple like hair looks amazing and he keeps it clean, in school he has excuses to skip out on swimming in the water, and gets away with sitting to the side during PE. He has gently red like eyes that seem alluring and yet look perfect for him. He usually wears his hair back in a pony for the public but lets it loose when he’s in the water.

Appearance:

Human form

b188747884_zpsbb69c9a0.jpguntitledfhbfsggdfhfgf_zps45a18bb3.jpg

Merboy form

1151316414_AnimeNixie-1_zps0f6e9c50.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Aoi Chikamatsuo

Position: Seme

Looks: He is taller with short black hair to below his ears. He has an earring in his right ear. He usually wears his uniform with the tie loose and a few buttons undone.

Background: He grew up on the water loving everything about the water. His father works on the water. Catching and selling crab and fish. He usually goes out with him during the weekends to help. He goes to school closest to the water. He lives in a smaller house close to the beach so his dad can leave in the morning to go fish.

Appearance:

8973220.jpg?697

----------------------------------

The ocean seemed to be lovely this year it looked lovely. Swimming in the water the Red tail moving side to side, as he came up for air the long strands of purple hair floating in the water as he dived back down swimming and going around in circles all over as he came back up flipping his hair as he looks over the side and swam over to the rock near by him, Sitting up on it. He let the tail rest along the water as it moved he make sure it stayed wet.

"Its lovely, and the fish seem to be so happy today"

He spoke to himself as he looked up watching the sky gently watching it carefully thinking of what to do since the summer would end soon and he would need a new excuse to get out of PE and Swimming this year, after he got an idea he dove back in. The water splashing back up making a small rainbow on the sunny sky.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Veil

He sat in the boat with his head rested on his hand. He was bored, his father wasnt letting him do anything. He looked out into the water noticing a small area where the water lapped at a beach. He recognized it as a place close to home but he never remembered seeing it before now. He sighed thinking about school starting soon. He blinked and when he opened his eyes a beautiful person sat on the rock about ten feet from the shore. His eyes widened seeing the tail coming from the persons waist. He rubbed his eyes and stood leaning over the boat.

He watched the person jump down from the rock and into the water. He pushed himself up slightly looking into the water to see if he could spot him. He saw nothing but leaned further out and lost his balance falling into the water. He flailed his limbs not understanding what was happening. He was sinking further and his lungs were hurting. He heard people above the water...he could see the boat above him. He looked around even in this situation...looking for the person on the rock.

Tasaharo swam a little bit relaxing in the water it was like a small glove, the peaceful moment was ruined by the fish swimming away from the fishing boats, he looked up seeing a human in the water his eyes widened and swam up moving fast to get to him, dodging the fish left and right. He grabbed the boy gently looking at him, and feeling his pulse. Letting out a underwater sigh he swam up.

Moving to a place he could hide on the side where no one would see his tail he lightly laid the boy on the beach and looked around he started performing cpr before the boats were turned, thanks to school he could do cpr. He felt the boys breath and quickly moved into the water hiding himself. He watched from the distance where he could make sure the boy was found.

"Find him people..please.."

He didnt know what happened next. He blacked out.

He came to on the shore. He didnt open his eyes right away feeling somones lips on his. They were giving him cpr and he was happy. He coughed up water when he felt the lips leave him. He sat up shaky and looked around for the person finding no one. He looked out at sea seeing the boats turn around going to him. He smiled and layed back down breathing hard. His chest moving up and down fast. He was happy to hear his fathers voice yelling to him. He stood falling slightly. He walked into the waves swimming to the boat just about ten feet away just like the rock. He looked around once more when he got up on the boat seeing no one still.

He sighed sitting down hard. 'Who was that?' he thought taking the water bottle his father gave him washing out the salt water in his mouth.

{A few Years Later}

Tasaharo walked to the school the bells ringing as he fixed his uniform slightly and checked that his hair was pulled back and a small red ribbon he had found just a few short years ago after saving that boy, he had seen him a few times but began going out later at night instead of early in the morning so he could practice.

He had gotten better at swimming and hiding quickly he did not want to be discovered, he walked around until he heard his name he turned slightly to see the boys call out to him he waved, His water life was a secret and no knew it was him, he made sure to sneak out right after curfew, Of course his parents knew and they wouldn't tell a soul. Laughing lightly with the group of boys he smiled.

"Haro-kun, so Plan on swimming this year? or gonna skip out like every year?"

"Well of course I'm not gonna do it this year, why would I? "

"I heard coach is pretty ticked that you get out of it every year"

Tasaharo shrugged as he smiled gently laughing, the whole group seemed to be laughing in the yard since they got there early every first day of school. The group of boys that Tasaharo hung with had no idea he was a mermaid but they thought he was possibly sick or couldn't stand water.

Aoi walked to school with one of his good friends. His friend was talking and he was nodding and talking like he was on auto-pilot. He saw the school come into view. He pulled out the googles he kept in his bag.

"I'm going to go practice okay?" He said not waiting for an answer. He ran up to the building passing a group of boys. He saw the boy in the middle looked familiar but he didnt know from where. He brushed the feeling off and opened the door to the swimming pool. He went to the locker room putting on his bathing suit and going back to the pool. He sat his googles on the side and dived in.

He decided to join the swim team after almost drowning then. Every now and then he thinks about that person on the rock and wants to go and check for him/her. He doesnt know where to start though. He swam back to his googles resting his arms on the side. He sighed letting his feet dangle in the water. He wanted to know what that was...who it was. He closed his eyes staying quiet listening to the water lap at the sides of the pool.

His lips moved, slightly as he turned, waving to his friends as he took off, He could get in a small swim in the pool if he made it into the indoor pool. Opening the door hearing the sot lapping of the water. He snuck in and leaned against the cool wall his hair sliding over his shoulder as he watched the boy who sat there.

The indoor pool had no windows and was always clean, it had a below mirror but was only used for competitions and practices for depth. As Tasaharo watched he took heed to stay away from the back splash and keeping his distance if he could, if he had gotten wet even just a drop, he would turn into a mermaid right then and there.

Tasaharo would have to swim after school after they clean it and it would have to be short but he shrugged turning softly he leaned there on the doorway as he watched, the boy sat there he probably hadn't noticed Tasaharo leaning along the doorway. He smiled the boy sitting there looked gorgeous next to the water, Maybe he was a mermaid to.

"You look nice next to water"

He whispered low and turned to leave.

Aoi looked up hearing the door close. He saw a purple strand of hair then a face that was beautiful. He smiled and pulled himself out of the water using his upper body strength. He sat on the edge of the pool with his legs still in the water. He noticed the boy about to leave.

"Hey! You can stay...I'm about to leave." He said wanting the boy to stay and speak with him. He wanted to know why so many people followed him around. He picked up his towel laying it around his neck and drying off his chest. The water dripped from his hair onto his chest falling down quickly. He tried wiping it away but gave up looking at the other boy hoping he would come over.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoi looked up hearing the door close. He saw a purple strand of hair then a face that was beautiful. He smiled and pulled himself out of the water using his upper body strength. He sat on the edge of the pool with his legs still in the water. He noticed the boy about to leave.

"Hey! You can stay...I'm about to leave." He said wanting the boy to stay and speak with him. He wanted to know why so many people followed him around. He picked up his towel laying it around his neck and drying off his chest. The water dripped from his hair onto his chest falling down quickly. He tried wiping it away but gave up looking at the other boy hoping he would come over.

looking around he walked over trying to keep distance from the other boy as he fixed his hair nodded. His body clearly in shape but somewhat small. He eyes watched the boy move, In his head he prayed he did not require a hand shake or something that would get water on him. "No I um I can leave" he stopped half way still a pretty good distance from the boy.

Tasaharo looked to the side, his eyes watching the wet tiles, He was glade he had shoes on, but if the water touched his hand or face he was screwed. His lips moved a little almost in a bite as he looked at the other boys chest, Muscular and the boy looked attractive and yet it seemed amazing Tasaharo blushed his head turned to the side once again looking down.

Aoi chuckled under his breath seeing the other boy stop so far from him. "My name is Aoi Chikamatsuo." He said smiling and standing up staying farther away from the boy. The bathing suits they were required to wear were very revealing almost like not wearing anything at all to help them move in the water.

"Can you not swim?" He asked nodding to the water seeing it reflect on his chest and on the boys face. He had red eyes that looked almost...familiar to him but he couldnt place it. He started drying his hair looking as the boy blushed looking away. He smiled again knowing what he wore must have been weird for someone who wasnt used to it. Aoi wasnt bad looking...well he didnt think so. His legs, and arms were muscular making his chest also. His face wasnt that bad. He wasnt super muscly like the other boys that swam with him. He was slender but still good looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoi chuckled under his breath seeing the other boy stop so far from him. "My name is Aoi Chikamatsuo." He said smiling and standing up staying farther away from the boy. The bathing suits they were required to wear were very revealing almost like not wearing anything at all to help them move in the water.

"Can you not swim?" He asked nodding to the water seeing it reflect on his chest and on the boys face. He had red eyes that looked almost...familiar to him but he couldnt place it. He started drying his hair looking as the boy blushed looking away. He smiled again knowing what he wore must have been weird for someone who wasnt used to it. Aoi wasnt bad looking...well he didnt think so. His legs, and arms were muscular making his chest also. His face wasnt that bad. He wasnt super muscly like the other boys that swam with him. He was slender but still good looking.

"I am Tasaharo Usai" the water seemed to be calling him as he started at him, wanting to dive in head first in the clothes he wore, but that Tasaharo knew this kid would probably blab to the whole town there is a merman in there small little fishermen town. He bowed the purple stands of hair and the red ribbon fell over his shoulder as he returned to standing.

"N-no I-i can I just prefer to be alone" the boy in front him called him self Aoi it seemed weird he had never met this boy before today, Hew knew ever child in these schools even the ones who lived a little away but this boy he did not recognize or know this kid at all. Looking around it was just the two boys all alone.. Tasaharo really wanted to get a swim in but it seems this boy may stay to watch.

Aoi looked at Haro and smiled, "I can call you Haro right? I think you should get in. I was just leaving...finished up practice already." He in fact hadnt done anything. He himself had just gotten there. His body was now dryer then it was and he stepped slightly closer to Haro and smiled. "Why are you so far away if you know how to swim?" He asked motioning to the water. "Go get in. I can tell you want to." He said walking over to his uniform picking it up. "I'll leave it to you." He said starting to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoi looked at Haro and smiled, "I can call you Haro right? I think you should get in. I was just leaving...finished up practice already." He in fact hadnt done anything. He himself had just gotten there. His body was now dryer then it was and he stepped slightly closer to Haro and smiled. "Why are you so far away if you know how to swim?" He asked motioning to the water. "Go get in. I can tell you want to." He said walking over to his uniform picking it up. "I'll leave it to you." He said starting to go.

Waiting as the boy moved closer Tasaharo moved back then moved to the side as the boy looked like he left Tasaharo dropped his bag he had a good 15 minutes enough time to do a lap and get out and dry off he nodded not even check if the boy had fully left yet Tasa dropped his bag and hurried to the diving bored. Not even changing out of his clothes he dove in and swam a little bit before he went into the deepest end.

Tasa swam pretty slow when he got into the pool it was to make sure no one heard him or came to check he needed more time though so he could just relax and practice new tricks and such, so for now he figured he would just move slowly in the water. He came up then dove back under moving gently and gracefully in the pool water, coming back up turning around to check his bags.

Aoi went to the locker room hearing the splash as Haro got into the water. He smiled to himself. 'So he did want to get in...wonder why it was alone.' Aoi didnt mind swimming with Haro even though they just met affically. Aoi had seen him in the halls but had never talked to him for he was always in the middle of a group of boys and Aoi didnt feel like following his every move like they all did. He was a beautiful boy though, from afar some may say he was a woman in disgiuse.

Aoi slipped on his uniform and loosened his tie undoing the first few buttons. He pulled on his shoes and was ready to leave. He grabbed his bag and looked around for his goggles not finding them. He sighed knowing he would have to go back to the pool area to get them. He remembered he left them on the side of the pool.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoi went to the locker room hearing the splash as Haro got into the water. He smiled to himself. 'So he did want to get in...wonder why it was alone.' Aoi didnt mind swimming with Haro even though they just met affically. Aoi had seen him in the halls but had never talked to him for he was always in the middle of a group of boys and Aoi didnt feel like following his every move like they all did. He was a beautiful boy though, from afar some may say he was a woman in disgiuse.

Aoi slipped on his uniform and loosened his tie undoing the first few buttons. He pulled on his shoes and was ready to leave. He grabbed his bag and looked around for his goggles not finding them. He sighed knowing he would have to go back to the pool area to get them. He remembered he left them on the side of the pool.

He was swimming contently minding his own business when he decided to do a few laps and practice jumping so he could get out of the big indoor pool but first he did his little tricks, He spun around and did twirls his purple locks moving with his body as he dove under a few more times and did a few laps as he spun he came up to the side of the pool and moved his tail lightly.

The movement of his tail made a little noise it could be heard and where he was the tail was easy to see from the door way he relaxed lightly resting his head on his arms as he spoke. "I wonder if that kid from back then survived, he dropped this ribbon.." looking at his wrist the red ribbon was tied to his wrist he let out a sigh before turning to let his tail float up into plain view before he saw the door way.

Aoi couldnt beleive his eyes. Haro sat in the water...with a tail. It was a red tail to match his eyes...the same tail from when he almost drowned that day on the fishing trip. He let his bag fall to the ground as he walked slightly closer to him. His tail moved in the water like his legs would. Aoi's eyes were large and his mouth hung open. He didnt know what to say. He walked up to the boy and looked at him...he wore no shirt and his waist disapeared into a tail. Aoi sat on the tile looking at him still with wide eyes. "H-haro?" He said squinting his eyes and looking at him with disbeleaf.

looking around haro shook his head, he was trying very hard to pretend this was not happening his secret for 16 years from everyone outside of his home was just discovered in the school pool area he tried to lift himself out of the water gently. "Your um imagining this, you banged your head and I am part of your imagination" he looked to the boy hoping he believed this rubbish.

In hopes of believing it himself he tried to act like this was okay like he had not just been discovered. he moved his hand over his hair as he finally got up sitting down on the side as he looked to the side and hoped he could glamor the kid in front of him to forget this sight and leave, this was something knew he had no idea what would happen. "Look im your subconscious and well your not feeling well you need the doctor and you feel ill, so hurry to the doctors and forget what you just saw okay."

Aoi reached out and touched the tail. He felt the slimmy feeling of it under his finger tips and smiled up at Haro. "Thats really cool." He said feeling the tail under his full hand. "You are...a merman?" He asked looking up to him handing him a towel. On the outside he was fine but on the inside he was silently freaking out about this small matter. He had just met a boy who had the same tail as that person maybe he knows him/her. "I have to ask you a really weird question okay?" He said looking up at him with cautious eyes. He didnt know if he would laugh or just see it as a joke.

Tasaharo was a bit shocked and a little worried at the same time this boy seemed to be excited in finding out a mermaid attended their school he did not seem like he would blab at least not right now he asked him if he was a merman Tasaharo nodded confirming what the kid saw, he wanted to forget this happened as he dried off he looked to the side. the boy spoke asking yet another question but this one seemed different "Just ask okay, and in return for my answer you will not speak a word of this to anyone!"

Tasaharo was already worried this boy was more amazed at this fact about his tail more then anything else it was like he was truly happy knowing his secret, of course tasa would have to hang out with this boy and even walk home with him just to make sure he wouldnt tell.

Aoi looked at him seeing he was uneasy. "No i wont tell anyone." He said. He looked down and smiled lightly, "I know it may be crazy...but when i was in middle school i went out fishing with my dad." He paused looking up. "I didnt know how to swim. I saw a person...looked alot like your tail on the rock. I was so excited i leaned over to far...and fell over the side of the boat. I blacked out not knowing what happedned. I woke up to the feel of someones lips giving me cpr..." He paused looking at Haro. "Do you know of anyone else like you? That may have saved me hauling me up onto that beach?" He asked looking worried.

Haro looked to the side as he turned his head and spoke slowly that day he had small feelings for this boy but he could just tell the boy that it was him after all it was something that this kid would never know, Hiding his wrist and nodded his head. "There probably is but i um i usually dont go near the ocean i try to stay away from it, since you know fishermen and all that"

He did not technically lie he stayed away from the sea when fishermen were out there but if this kid knew it was him he would probably tell his family what happened, there was no way to know if this kid actually saw his face let alone his hair, he had to do his best to hide his identity above anything. He couldn't tell this boy who he was.

Aoi looked down in disapointment. "Y-yea...just thought you may know him. I kinda..." He laughed nervous. "On that day when i felt his lips i couldnt think of anything else." He said looking away and standing seeing Haro's body getting dryer. "I have been going down to that little beach that i woke up on every night since then...looking for him. I cant get those soft lips out of my head. I know it was just cpr...but to me it was the best thing ever. But when i woke...the person was gone. I am searching for him...to thank him for saving me...he didnt have to that day. He could have let me drown." He smiled walking over to his bag picking it up. "If you ever find him...with a tail just like yours. Tell him i said thank you." He said looking back at him one more time before starting for the door.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoi looked down in disapointment. "Y-yea...just thought you may know him. I kinda..." He laughed nervous. "On that day when i felt his lips i couldnt think of anything else." He said looking away and standing seeing Haro's body getting dryer. "I have been going down to that little beach that i woke up on every night since then...looking for him. I cant get those soft lips out of my head. I know it was just cpr...but to me it was the best thing ever. But when i woke...the person was gone. I am searching for him...to thank him for saving me...he didnt have to that day. He could have let me drown." He smiled walking over to his bag picking it up. "If you ever find him...with a tail just like yours. Tell him i said thank you." He said looking back at him one more time before starting for the door.

"Im sure he knows, Well um maybe he will be there tonight perhaps maybe he will be watching the new moon" he tried to tell him a reason and he sighed softly. "I personally like the new moon, its calming i watch it from my house maybe he watches it from the sea" He put on a smile and finally stood up with his legs as he walked over and patted his back.

"Just promise me that you wont tell anyone." he stopped tieing up his hair and looked over his shoulder with a smile, I'm gonna have to fulfill his wish and be in the water tonight i just wont speak yeah i wont talk ill have to nod and all that. he turned and left the room as the bell for first class rang. today would hopefully go by quickly so he could get this day over with.

Aoi smiled lighlty, "I wont tell a soul." He said following him out of the room and to his class. He sat down in his chair thinking. What if he did show up tonight? Out of all the nights he had been waiting tonight may be it...or Haro was playing with him...making him think about going. Aoi had sat there waiting all night the first night...he would do it again if he had to. He usually sat up on the rock he found him on, now that he knew how to swim ten feet was nothing to him.

the classes seemed to go by so quick second then third then fourth hit, then the end of the day bell rang, Tasa waved to his friends and headed home to prepare he grabbed netting and wrapped it around his waist getting into swimming shorts as he looked around sneaking outside with his stuff as he looked around as he got to the water. "I have at least 4 mintues before the new moon rises tonight. Lets go out and get ready for him" Tasa ran to the end of the dock he needed seaweed as well he needed to smell like saltwater and he needed to look like he collected stuff since he found the boy. He let his hair down and tied the ribbon on his wrist and dove in swmming softly.