Naru&Itach(freakyfeline&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

His expression seemed to have turned a little darker and cast his eyes away with out saying a word. It looked like Itachi had unintentionally hit the nail above the head, which left the blond haired young boy at loss.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Itachi smirked''well did I hit nail on the head, You know what Naruto, why don't you forget the stupid pink hair girl and start to date me, I suit you much better than the pink hair girl''

Naruto's jaw quite literally hanged in awe. He looked as though he had been struck by a lightening; never in his dreams he thought he'd been asked for a date by a guy, and from Sasuke's older brother, of all people. He tried to speak but he was too shocked to be able to form coherent words.

Itachi smirked"so you won't give me answer Naruto, I guess I for kiss you then" he said kissed Naruto on the lips

Despite his mind was telling that it was wrong, but his body was enjoying it. He never thought this man's lips would be so alluring and irresistible. When they broke the kiss he finally spoke ''Why me?''

Itachi answer back"because you are special, i have always loved you Naruto and i dont love you because you have the nintailed fox, i love everything about you Naruto"

Naruto blushed, his blue eyes flickered of a look somewhat a boyish glance with a hint of uncertainty, the eyes of a boy who had never had a confession like this, well he did receive a confession once, but he cared too much for Hinata to consider her like that, she was like a sister. He never understood much about these things and yet there here he was Sasuke's older brother boldly taking on stance.

He scratched the back of his head unable to reply at such a forward confession. ''I don't now'' he spoke truthfully 'but it's not a no'' he felt that he didn't mind the idea that much, there was always something about the Uchiha men which makes them irresistible, notably he felt fuzzy towards Sasuke for the longest time. 'Can we do stuff first like...dating' he then replied. He looked at him embarrassed and anxious to know his reply.

'Um.. I don't know'' Naruto answered hesitantly. He never had experience with these things before, the closest thing to 'dating' was with Sakura eating at Ichiraku and he'd have to pay for it. He thought he'd give the suggestion a shot 'umm...maybe Ichiraku?''

Itachi smiled''of course we can go to Ichiraku Naruto, shall we go then'' He said raise himself up from the ground

'Okay' he started to feel his heart pounding, excited in the anticipation of having a date. Everything was going so fast, he wasn't sure if it was right.

Naruto's face turned bright red, but he didn't mind the older man's advances. This was real, this is really happening he thought to himself over and over again, as though he could not absorb the reality of his predicament. How many times he had fantasized to spend a moment like this with Sakura, it felt surreal like a dream, instead of the pink haired kunoichi, there was Sasuke's older brother. The man who had been thought to be a cold-hearted criminal all these years, is holding his hand and walking to Ichiraku's on a date.

Itachi walking towards Ichiraku's with Naruto, when they come frame he walked in and slap Naruto's hand, Sat himself down one of the chair

Naruto was greeted by the owner, since the blond haired boy was a regular costumer, he was very much used to him. ''The usual' Naruto muttered as he set himself comfortable on the stool. 'Coming right up' the Owner gave a curious look towards the unfamiliar face that accompanied Naruto boy 'What about you?'

'Coming right up' the owner muttered as he turned his back to them and with the help of his daughter he started preparing the condiments while his daughter cooked the noodles in a large pot. Naruto nervously tapped his fingers on the counter trying to work out in his head something to say. What's one suppose to say when on a date? his cheeks puffed with a stern look as he was concentrated on his thoughts, while resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

Itachi"so I guess this our first date then Naruto, I whonder what my litte brother whould say when he hear at I'm dating you"

'Do you think he would act protective?'' Naruto asked cautiously. He wasn't surprised if the news would make the young Uchiha sock him, though with all the things that Sasuke had been through, the blond haired boy wasn't sure he knew his friend anymore.

'Weird actually..he doesn't talk much.. well he was like that even three years ago, but he's different now, he's completely isolated himself' Naruto looked worriedly 'No matter what we do we just can't pull him out'

Itachi"I see, I guess my litter brother really have changed very much, he is complete capture in darkness, Do you believe we have lost Sasuke?"

Naruto's blue eyes seemed to have widen a little at Itachi's words ' I don't want that!' he declared very briskly. Even all these years Naruto never gave up on him, he wasn't going to do it now.