Bonds of love ((YaoiFan69 and Dragons Dawn 18+))

Dragons Dawn

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFan69

• Dragons Dawn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(The brunette)

Mike Forves

Height: 176

Position: Seme

Weight: 80kg

Mike left work feeling tired, he had had a bad day. He knew there was only one thing that could make him feel better so he gave him a call and invited him over for a drink.

Alex smiled when he got the call he agreed though he never really drank before but mike was his good friend and would take care of him if anything happened so he drove over to mike's house

Mike opened the door when Alex arrived and smiled handing him a can. 'We are going to drink till we pass out, come on drink up.' He moved over to the couch and sat down procceding to tell Alex about his terrible day. 6 cans later, 'I swear if anything else goes wrong today I will snap.' He looked over at Alex and thought, ha looks like he can't hold his liqour very well. His mind started going other places as he gazed softly at the one he loved.

Alex felt sick running to the bathroom and throwing up the last two can when he came back he collapsed on the couch"i dont feel good mind if i crash here tonight"

Mike moved over the couch and sat atop of Alex and he moved his face close. 'I said, do you want me to make you feel better?' His eyes seemed to glaze over with as though he were someone else and he took Alex's arms and pinned him down with one arm, his free arm slowly trailing downward from Alex's face and and came to a rest just below his stomach.