Blue Exorcist RinxAmaimon (privite RP)

kkrenee360

Amaimon is walking toward Mephisto's Office. For some reason he has called me in again about Rin Okumara. Its been 5 times in the past week.. as much as I don't mind talking about Rin its just starting to get annoying. I haven't even gotten to see him since our last fight! Meppy keeps saying 'don't go see him yet' or 'just be patient, Amaimon'! Its getting really hard to be patient now!!

I don't even stop at the door to knock as I walk in with a plain expression, so he doesn't sense my aggravation.

"hello Amaimon.~" He turns in his chair to face me. A typical smug smile on his face.

I sigh. "Hello brother. you wanted to talk to me about okumara again?" I walk over closer to him and take a seat.

"why yes I do!~ but this time, you'll be watching a bit more then you will be talking!"

"watching?" I tip my head to the side a bit.

"yes!! As a little 'assignment' I want you to watch our little brother for me~ I have a whole school to take care of, and I've found that its getting harder and harder to keep an eye on him."

"so, I'm going to be stalking him."

"basicly~ just until work calms down~" He gets up from his chair, walks over and picks me up.

"now you go have your fun~" I am then thrown me out of the room and a door slams in my face. oh well, not like I care right now. all that's on my mind is okumara. well, its time to get started I guess.

I quickly start on my way to Rin's place.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kkrenee360

• Kanami

Top Posters In This Topic

Rin was playing with his sword at his room while Yukio was making lunch he sighed because he felt bored and too hungry so he decided to go down and see when will his brother finish cooking. He opened the door's room and was surprised to see Amaimon standing in front of him so he pulled his sword quickly and took the attack position he was ready to fight

" what the hell are you doing here ?! " he yelled at Amaimon

Amaimon simply blinks at Rin. He didn't really expect for him to almost run up to him just as he got here. He soon snaps out of his surprise to respond.

"no need to fight. I'm just here because of big brother, doing as I am told." He walks a bit closer, kind of circling him.

"If you wonder WHAT I am doing here," steps closer "I get to watch you for a while.

make sure your not getting into trouble. you see, big brother said he's pilling up on work so its getting harder to keep an eye on you. so he sent me to do it until he able to again."

he smiles. "I think this will be a fun time anyway, don't you think?"

Rin looked at him with angry face while he was still holding his sword tightly " oh really ? and you expect me to be fool enough to believe that you came in peace and won't do anything bad ?? besides I don't need anyone to watch me anyway now go back to the place you came from " he then left Amaimon alone at his room and headed to look for Yukio he was so hungry and couldn't take it anymore.

Amiamon, ignoring Rin's demand, follows him as he goes to look for food.

"oh, trust me, I'm not going to be peaceful." he pouts. "..but I cant be bad either. I'm here to make sure you stay out of trouble. not get you into more of it."

"I'm also not leaving anytime soon~"

Rin left his sword down " okay I'll let you stay but believe me if you get in my way or do anything that bother me I won't be Responsible for what happen to you " he said and then was more pissed off because he din't find Yukio at the kitchen so he has to make food by himself , he gathered the ingredients and started to cook without paying attention to Amaimon.

"ok, whatever. It's not like your gunna kill me." He walks back and sits down on the ground, resting his head on his hands.

"..." He sighs after a few minutes of just sitting there. 'ah, this is boring...'

Amaimon then gets up and walks over to Rin, looking over his sholder.

He sniffs at the food. "what'cha cooking?"

'' I may kill you and I was about to do it in our last fight " said Rin while he was putting the plates on the table . He has finished cooking " I made a fried chicken , do you like it ? " he asked Amaimon and then took a seat and start eating .

Amaimon walks over to the table and stares at the food, almost drooling at the sent.

"....yes." He looks over to him, "..It looks delicious." He trys to grab some, but stops just before he gets his hands it.

"Can I have some?"

Rin laughed at the expression on Amaimon's face " yes sure " he said while smiling , his mood always became better after

cooking and he loved it when others enjoy the food he makes , but then he frowned again he was worried about Yukio and so

He thought about searching for him after eating .

Amaimon smiles and grabs a bunch of the chicken, running over to a seat at the table. He looks at it a bit before taking a bite of the food.

". . ." He starts stuffing food in his mouth. "oh my.... this is.... so GOOOD..." He basically eats the whole table of food, leaving hardly any for Rin.(and making a mess as he does)

"Rin, How do you make such good food?"

Rin's eyes widened and he look at Amaimon with shock " is this the first time you eat in your life ?? why don't you eat me too ?? " he said angrily while he was pulling out his sword " I'm gonna teach you the manners of eating but in my own way .."

he said with evil smile and scary look .

Amaimon looks up from the table with almost innocent eyes, and a small smile on his normally emotionless face. "And how would that be, Rin?" He stands from the table and faces him, his small grin growing.