18+ 1x1 fantasy rp (arekushisu / kitkat-san)

kitkat-san

Ayuta looked at the woman standing and picking up the tray handing it to her with a sweet smile. "Can i help you dear?" He asked in her ear. He smiled seeing her blush. He turned and looked at the Inu. "Yea that would be nice. Let's go somewhere else...I feel we are no longer welcome." He said motioning to the door and heading outside waiting for the Inu to follow.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• kitkat-san

Saka followed closely as the neko wandered out." If only there was somewhere both of us could go, without being judged by either 'party'" he muttered thoughtfully.yeah. Thats how he could only describe the two races hatred towards each other, like some sort of government. He then smiled, he felt comfortable with Ayuta, and having only met him he considered him a close friend, mainly because he had no other 'friends' himself.

(saka??)

Ayuta looked at Koi walking next to him and smiled, "I may have a place. A park was deserted and no one goes there anymore. Either party." he said it without thinking. He noticed he wanted to spend more time with Koi and liked the idea of finding a safe place for them to talk and be out of the eyes of people who judged them for speaking to one another. He grabbed Koi's hand not thinking and started down the crowded streets to an alley way. "I know my way through the back...oh sorry." He looked down at their hands and let Koi's go and started walking down the alley.

- - - Updated - - -

(saka??)

Ayuta looked at Koi walking next to him and smiled, "I may have a place. A park was deserted and no one goes there anymore. Either party." he said it without thinking. He noticed he wanted to spend more time with Koi and liked the idea of finding a safe place for them to talk and be out of the eyes of people who judged them for speaking to one another. He grabbed Koi's hand not thinking and started down the crowded streets to an alley way. "I know my way through the back...oh sorry." He looked down at their hands and let Koi's go and started walking down the alley.

((Oops xD so many rps i get confused * Koi))

Koi grabbed Ayutas hand back again." It's fine by me." Koi followed, glad that Ayuta had so much knowledge of the area, he was kind of jealous, Koi had little knowledge of the outside world, even in his own part of town. When they arrived he glanced around, it was well and truly deserted." Well this is perfect." He smiled and sat on one of the benches

Ayuta was surprised Koi sqeezed his hand back. When they got to the park Ayuta sat next to him on the bench far enough away to make him feel comfterable. Without all the people rushing between them it was hard to be so close. "Yea. I told you it was. I like it here. It's always so quiet and no one ever bothers me." He smiled looking at Koi his ears twitching at some sound far away.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta was surprised Koi sqeezed his hand back. When they got to the park Ayuta sat next to him on the bench far enough away to make him feel comfterable. Without all the people rushing between them it was hard to be so close. "Yea. I told you it was. I like it here. It's always so quiet and no one ever bothers me." He smiled looking at Koi his ears twitching at some sound far away.

Koi nodded, he took off his jacket to reveal a very plain yet perfectly cut white tshirt, a little hot under the collar." I really don't understand where all the hate started to be honest, but where i'm from theres a lot said about you guys, all of its completely lies, but really harsh ones." He stretched slightly, not entirely sure where the twos relationship lay.

Ayuta laughedand unzipped his own hoody helping it breeze go through. He slipped it off letting his tail free and sighed happily feeling less hot in his tank top. "Yea. Alot is said about you guys too. Not very good things either. My mother used to tell me stories about you all the time saying you would hunt us down and killed us." He laughed slightly. "Though i really dont belive it after meeting you." He said looking at Koi as his tail moved lazily in the air back and forth.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta laughedand unzipped his own hoody helping it breeze go through. He slipped it off letting his tail free and sighed happily feeling less hot in his tank top. "Yea. Alot is said about you guys too. Not very good things either. My mother used to tell me stories about you all the time saying you would hunt us down and killed us." He laughed slightly. "Though i really dont belive it after meeting you." He said looking at Koi as his tail moved lazily in the air back and forth.

Koi couldnt help but chuckle slightly." Hunt you down and kill you?" He shook his head and let his own tail thump gently against his leg."i think the most i could do is kill someone with my terrible sense of humour, we're harmless, anyway." He winked then looked to him." So..." He fiddled with his jacket in his hands

Ayuta looked at the other seeing his tail move and him fidget. He smiled brightly tiltinghis head to the side, "I didnt think you would." He looked at him and tilted his head to the other side curious, "So?? What is it?" He asked noteing that his own tail was moving happily beside him happy to be out in the open. His ear's stood on end waiting for his reply.

Koi looked to him." Want to.... Make this a regular thing?" His tail perked slightly, he couldnt deny the fact that he was attracted to him, and he wondered how he would take it, he seemed to have a way with woman considering how he talked to the one in the diner.

Ayuta looked at Koi seeing his tail perk up. He giggled lightly at his question, "Yea sure! I need a good friend anyway." He laughed nudging Koi slightly. He wasnt scared of him anymore...more like he was watching him closely to see his everymove. He smiled and blushed lightly in embarrassment. He didnt really like women but they liked him. If he flashed that smile he used in the diner he would get a free ticket anywhere. It worked on alot of the males too. He couldnt say he perfered men either never have been with either. He was always more comfterable with a male than one of those...squeling women. He laughed under his breath.

Ayuta looked at Koi seeing his tail perk up. He giggled lightly at his question, "Yea sure! I need a good friend anyway." He laughed nudging Koi slightly. He wasnt scared of him anymore...more like he was watching him closely to see his everymove. He smiled and blushed lightly in embarrassment. He didnt really like women but they liked him. If he flashed that smile he used in the diner he would get a free ticket anywhere. It worked on alot of the males too. He couldnt say he perfered men either never have been with either. He was always more comfterable with a male than one of those...squeling women. He laughed under his breath.

Koi had a calm expression on his face, he was happy to be able to have the chance to hang out more with the neko." Oh, great~" he grinned." And i need a good person to show me around the area, i get lost way too easy." He frowned then winked at him.The inu then put his arm along the back of the bench, and leant his head back

Ayuta smiled and looked at the Inu. "I will show you around. I know this city inside and out." He smiled proudly.

"U-um...on one condition you help me when i need it with those guys." He said looking away feeling the heat of his arm on the back of the bench.

Koi looked to him then, with a nod, agreed." It's a deal... I don't mind at all." Even if koi didn't know the whole story, he still hated whoever that gang of people who tried attacking them. He tapped a rythen on the wooden exterior of the park bench and whistled slightly.

Ayuta sat in the silence listening to Koi tap his fingers. He smiled and looked at him, "You seem like your in a good mood." He said looking at the others lap then away. Ayuta always found laying his head on someones thigh was the best. Have them petting his ears lightly. Ayuta only remembered ever purring for someone once and that was family. He hasnt done it since his father left. He twitched his ears thinking if Koi would let him on his lap.

Koi looked at him then chuckled once." Yeah, i forgot how good fresh air was." He caught sight of Ayuta and gave him a pleasant and warm smile.To be honest, he was thinking of eliminating the space between the two anyway

Ayuta looked at Koi and couldnt help from asking. "U-um...do you think...I could...maybe....lay my head on your thigh?" He asked blushing as it came out. He hardly knew this guy let alone wanted to let him get so close. He shook his head and looked away, "N-no sorry that was weird. Forget it." He said his ears once again betraying him and flattening.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta looked at Koi and couldnt help from asking. "U-um...do you think...I could...maybe....lay my head on your thigh?" He asked blushing as it came out. He hardly knew this guy let alone wanted to let him get so close. He shook his head and looked away, "N-no sorry that was weird. Forget it." He said his ears once again betraying him and flattening.

Koi said nothing for a while, he just stared forwards with his head turned slightly away from the neko,he then gave a smidget of a smile and gently pulled the males head onto his lap, he ran his hand through his hair once and continued to whistle, surprised at himself for being so casual in the situation

Ayuta waited in the silence for the other to answer him. The answer never came, instead he felt a hand on his face pushing him down. He smiled lightly flipping his ears and letting his tail move lazily. He felt the other run his hands in his hair and Ayuta smiled closing his eyes. He resumed whistling and Ayuta felt that unmistakable feel of a purr coming. He blushed and hide his face turning it into Koi's thigh trying to stop the sound.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta waited in the silence for the other to answer him. The answer never came, instead he felt a hand on his face pushing him down. He smiled lightly flipping his ears and letting his tail move lazily. He felt the other run his hands in his hair and Ayuta smiled closing his eyes. He resumed whistling and Ayuta felt that unmistakable feel of a purr coming. He blushed and hide his face turning it into Koi's thigh trying to stop the sound.

The inus ears flickered slightly upon hearing a faint purr, choosing not to make a big deal out of it, seeing the neko didnt seem to want it, he stroked Ayutas ears gently, just enjoying the time the two were having together

Ayuta sighed and let the purr out hating the feel it was giving his chest, hurting. It was loud and filled the silence. He loved feeling his hands in his hair. He leaned into his touch purring loudly and smiling faintly. This was the first time anyone other than his family hear him purr. Of course he wasnt going to let Koi find that out.

Koi grinned at the sound." I'm glad you find it calming." He closed his eyes, also quite relaxed, thinking. His hand gently ruffled the nekos hair and he chuckled." What should we do next?" He questioned,

Ayuta blushed at the small comment and he tried to stop purring. "I dont know...whatever you want to do is fine. I wouldnt mind doing this the whole time but that would be boring for you." He sat up slightly still sitting close to Koi but was eye level with him. He nudged his hand making it fall onto his ears again

Koi chuckled." Nah, wecan do this if it's what your little heart desires," he wmiled and stroked his ears again." It's not like ive gotta be anywhere," he smiled and twitched his ear." We just got to hope those guys dont keep chasing you.."@Arekushisu